If real or spooked: relocate
If a joke: debate givin him the belt
Ariana Grande wouldn't treat me like this
2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW
I like Polo and stuff.
I just wanna get this off my chest since we're talking about ghosts and shit. You guys remember in Paranormal Activity where they had the Ouija board? Then the dude leaves his camera on it as it lies on the table. Then that shit catches fire. LIKE WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL IN THAT HOUSE SON?
SURE YOU GOT YOUR COVERS FLYIN' OFF YOUR BED AND SHIT, LIKE YEAH OK MAYBE IT'S THE WIND, WE'LL JUST CHILL HERE A COUPLE MORE NIGHTS.
YOU'RE FUCKING OUIJA BOARD SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUSTS AND YOU'RE LIKE YEAH THIS PRETTY SCARY, BUT WE COOL
That'd be the final straw. I'd be halfway across the damn country if I witnessed that shit
they don't think it be like it is, but it do
Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE
FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....
go so hard they call me gosohard
http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down
Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup
Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup
Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM | Add me on Steam: AndreLutherKing
This is seriously going to be a long post.
stating the obvious, you got something latched onto you bruh.This is seriously going to be a long post.what happened to uParanormal shit is real, speaking from experience.
When i lived in my old house (up till 5th grade)
- Woke up to apparition of an old man in front of my bed. Got out and walked over to see what he wanted and he told me about some hidden key bs or w/e. During that time i already had plenty of random crap happening so didn't take it serious and just turned around and went back to bed. Never saw him again.
- Was asleep one night and all of a sudden my bed covers got thrown over. I woke up in pitch darkness then all of a sudden got dragged by my legs and heading out of my room. I tried to break loose by grabbing onto the side of the door but got yanked off and dragged to my dining room table. It released me and i got up and it was on the other side of the table. Some dark figure character that was obviously trying to mess with me. I moved left it would go right i move right it would go left. I decided to make a run for it down the hall and made it back to my room, never looking back the whole time. After i made it i closed my door and turned on lights and stood with my back against the door for a good couple of minutes before turning my night light back on and going back to sleep.
- I've had rare occasions where i would wake up in my clothes basket (my mom even found me in there when she woke me up for school) and my night light off.
Current house i live in (5th grande onward)
-Had both my bathroom door and my room some how locked on me various times. For my bathroom i kept getting locked out of it and had to use a card to bust it open. For my Room, in random occasions the door would somehow be locked. All times i have been in my room sleeping. I would either find out by waking up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night only to have the door being locked somehow or my mom would be knocking on my door because my door would be locked when she would wake me up for school. Thing is i never lock my bedroom door which i have to turn it to lock it and the bathroom has a push function that locks the door and when you try to open the door it unlatches and unlocks the door so i don't get how they would get locked somehow.
- I've watched my door open up in an unnatural way. It would open up quickly then slow down and then steadily open up more and stop. I wasn't even asleep and was just on my tablet before going to bed and i asked my mom who was down the hallway if she opened it and she didn't and was on her computer. I would also hear random knocking noises on my door late at night. Things gotten bad enough i camped downstairs one night and literally could hear my door opening upstairs and closing.
- I had a nut cracker that was sitting in the garage when we moved into the house i live now and after a while i grabbed and it had it in my room on my book shelve. Though i always had to spin it around before i go to sleep because i would get paranoid having the thing faced at me. Thing is when i would wake up the next day the nut cracker would be facing me almost every time. One night i had to prove my sister that it was happening so after i turned the nut cracker around with my sister watching me we went downstairs to watch some T.V came back up and when i opened my door the nutcracker was facing me. After a while the nut cracker stopped moving on its own and hasn't moved around since.
sample of some random ass Dreams i would have.
-In my current house i would have various types of dreams where i would get out of my bed and try to go out my door but it would be near impossible for be as it would be hard to walk and i could never get a grip on the door to open it. Majority of the time my closet door would open up slowly until a creature comes out and gets me. I would quite often have dreams where some monster/creature would come out of my closet if i toy around in my room too long. Kinda ironic seeing as the multiple times my door would be locked in my room when i'm inside.
I would also have dreams where i would be in my house and some dark figure creature would come out my bathroom (source was behind the curtains in my bathtub). When i first had that dream shit freaked me out because it came out of no where and walked fast right up to me and snatched me up and usually i end up waking up. Any type of dream where i am in my house if i roll around and mess around by the stairs eventually w/e that dude/creature is would pop out of the bathroom (sometimes he would just peak his head out warning me with gestures). I pretty much always get caught by him because moving around would be near impossible and i always end up falling.
WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL
My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.
Ghosts can't afford the rentOriginally posted by Inactive Usermove to a nice apartment in the city. you never hear about ghosts/demons in city apartments