July 24, 2014 @ 11:38 PM
Pig

ISIS have nothing to do with Palestine you moron.
And nobody has been firing into Israel for "years on end" - Israel and Palestine reached a ceasefire in 2012 that Israel never honored the terms of. There is nothing more to this, the zionists are snakes and scum like you support them because you are unable to understand the situation.
You are a dumb ass nigga if you sympathize with the terrorist. Israel is retaliating to an attack on its nation and Hamas is hiding behind its innocent populace. Israel is flaw as fuck for taking out shit like hospitals and the powerplant and killing so many civilians but the Palestinians should man the fuck up and drive out the terrorist if they don't want to be bombed.
July 24, 2014 @ 11:46 PM
Pantic

I sympathize with the civilians that Israel has been stealing land from and killing for the past 60 years. I sympathize with the mothers of the children killed in designated safe zones and i sympathize with the people that fled Palestine and have to watch their homeland in this condition.
I'm not siding with Hamas per se, but they do have a better case for fighting than the zionist scum.
July 24, 2014 @ 11:52 PM
thatniggatho

I sympathize with the civilians that Israel has been stealing land from and killing for the past 60 years. I sympathize with the mothers of the children killed in designated safe zones and i sympathize with the people that fled Palestine and have to watch their homeland in this condition.
I'm not siding with Hamas per se, but they do have a better case for fighting than the zionist scum.
Those niggas have all this land : 

All that land and you're bitching about that cunt hair of a landform Israel has by the sea. Can you even spot that shit? So, with all that land, all that money, all those resources all those Oil rich s.o.b's have, you're telling me they can't act like sensible mother fuckers and give Israel a box of a country .. a cunt hair's width of land and leave it be? So for all these 1000's of years, these dumb mother fuckers have been fighting over that spec amidst all that land they have? 

And you want me to side w/ them w/ how foolish this shit looks? 

GTFO here B.
Stop fucking w/ them and they wont fuck w/ you.

But that's not a concept I expect them to know.. They can't even stop killing their own because of radicalized differences of opinion. Who are they?  the weeds in the grass that all of those middle eastern countries allow to run rampant that have arrived at Israel's door. The only difference here between Israel and the rest of those middle eastern nations is that they have the intelligence to kill the weeds before it kills off the lawn. Who are the weeds? These radicalized idiots acting like they're in the stone-age. 

So yes, sometimes when killing the weeds, you hurt the good grass too. However, once the temporary pain is over, your lawn can grow to its full potential. 

The END
July 24, 2014 @ 11:59 PM
TR.eat

I guess if the American Indians decided to make rockets and shoot them at cities around their reservations because they think they deserve more land, the USA would just let them take what they want.
July 25, 2014 @ 12:41 AM
Pantic

Thatniggatho you always writing long paragraphs in every thread and always manage to look so fucking stupid.
Israel control the borders. You don't just leave if you want down there, you get told "go to this place or we bomb you" then you go to that place and get bombed regardless, you want to leave? No, not happening, because they won't let you and on top of that there is the risk of being executed for fun or get lucky and just get arrested for nothing.

And regardless if they COULD move(which they can't because they are dirt poor and dying of thirst/starvation, how many times do you need to be told this you dumb fuckconfused
if your neighbours came and threw your family out of your property, put a wall around it and left you with nothing when you were 10 years old you wouldn't be talking all this bullshit.
Done with this thread anyway only filled with people who have never experienced the real world.
July 25, 2014 @ 07:15 AM
thatniggatho

Thread
July 25, 2014 @ 06:15 PM
thatniggatho

http://www.timesofisrael.com/two-killed-in-fierce-clashes-near-jerusalem-rocket-downed-over-eilat/

Israel said they're not stopping until they break those radical's will.
"Israel ‘unanimously rejects Kerry ceasefire proposal'
July 25, 2014 @ 11:15 PM
NapoleonComplex

Israel has attacked so many United Nations buildings (hospitals, schools, shelters). 
They really have no regard for Palestinian life at all. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

July 26, 2014 @ 05:50 AM
Pantic

July 26, 2014 @ 06:35 AM
thatniggatho

What's done is done...

Israel Agrees to Pause in Assault on Gaza as Cease-Fire Deal Is Pursued
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/26/world/middleeast/israel-gaza-strip.html

targets in Gaza
struck by Israel

Palestinian deaths

rockets launched at Israel from Gaza
Israeli deaths

Here's a day-to-day tally : 
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/07/15/world/middleeast/toll-israel-gaza-conflict.html?gwh=96EF69E2150D3FB3527F0B8EBCC12F87&gwt=pay&assetType=nyt_now

As you can see, they responded in kind to a heightened level of targetted rocket attacks by Gaza. A clear tit-for-tat response.

Thank goodness for everyone involved that everyone is taking a break from the bloodshed. Hopefully these rebels will learn not to pointlessly initiate attacks against a force for which they are unequally matched. 
August 1, 2014 @ 08:02 AM
thrillmatic

Bump to ask a simple question

Why won't Hamas just let the beef end? If they surrendered I'm sure concessions like healthcare and education could be made to residents of Gaza.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

August 1, 2014 @ 12:31 PM
thatniggatho

Why won't Hamas just let the beef end? If they surrendered I'm sure concessions like healthcare and education could be made to residents of Gaza.
Because they're a terrorist group that is incapable of reason. This was clear the minute they shot rockets into Israel : They had no capability to win a protracted fight yet provoked one anyway.

Terrorist don't care about the people on 'their' side and most certainly don't care for the other side.
So, after all the bloodshed... After all the destruction.... And after not one but two negotiated ceasefires...They broke both of them ... The latest one was 72 hours and they broke it 90 minutes in by kidnapping an IDF soldier....

Like i said, Israel is going to level that place and they have every right to.
As for the innocent people being killed, it is tragic no doubt but that's what happens when you let terrorist fester in your midst and declare themselves as leaders of your people.
August 1, 2014 @ 02:39 PM
Pantic

Why are you sure of that when the last 60 years prove otherwise? Israel stole so much land its called the Gaza STRIP now, thats what they have left. Lets not forget Israels first action after the 3 murders was to lock up more than 500 people without cause and bomb Gazas biggest source of employment. Israel didnt keep the terms of their last ceasefire neither. Dont listen to thatniggatho he is one of the last 5 people on Earth to side with Israel. They even told the US to supply arms but leave them alone. They also multiple times ignored direct pleas from UN not to bomb refugee centers, how could they trust someone like that with a ceasefire? Hamas are idiots but Israel is scum. 
August 1, 2014 @ 03:04 PM
NapoleonComplex

Gaza has been under blockade since 2007. Israel has restricted access to these things because the people in Gaza voted for Hamas in the Parliamentary Elections. Hamas has been fighting against these blockades so that they can receive healthcare and education without it be regulating by the Israeli's. 

If Hamas surrenders there is no guarantee the blockade will end. 

August 1, 2014 @ 03:54 PM
Mega_pro92

in a nut shell 
August 1, 2014 @ 04:02 PM
thatniggatho

Gaza has been under blockade since 2007. Israel has restricted access to these things because the people in Gaza voted for Hamas in the Parliamentary Elections. Hamas has been fighting against these blockades so that they can receive healthcare and education without it be regulating by the Israeli's. 

If Hamas surrenders there is no guarantee the blockade will end
LOL, as if they're in a position to do anything otherwise. Hamas hasn't been fighting shit.. They've been firing rockets recklessly into Civilian areas in Israel hoping to incite terror. When they kidnapped 3 Israeli kids and killed them, they hoped to incite terror....  

Fighting? Fighting is when you stop storing rockets in schools.. When you stop hiding among civilians and step your bitch ass to the front lines and fight combatant vs combatant. They're aren't fighting. They aren't an army.

If Hamas surrenders, the bloodshed stops. It's simple. 
They don't give a fuck, so it continues.  

Two ceasefires w/ no bounding terms of surrender have occurred. In both cases, Hamas broke them. You have all the answers, explain that to the people in Gaza... Don't explain it to me... Explain that to the innocent people getting their shit torn apart by these cowards embedded in their midst.
August 1, 2014 @ 04:07 PM
thatniggatho

in a nut shell 
Where's the part showing, if Israel didn't have iron dome, It would be their innocent civilians dead. Question for everybody, if your neighbor decided to shot at your house every night w/ a handgun and you had a security system that blocked it at 90% accuracy..... Each block costs you $4,000. 10% chance your family dies...

And you had an arsenal that was 1000x stronger then his and told him to stop.. At what point would you retaliate. Keep in mind that, if you do nothing, you will eventually go broke .. and there's a 10% chance one of those bullets will kill your family...

People like to talk all this historic bullshit and about humanity but faced w/ the same situation would do the same thing. 
Just because your soft ass lives in a country where you don't face such threats doesn't mean you have the right or sensibility to judge someone who does. Hypocrite ass pussies. 

P.S - Look what America did when they were attacked by radicals... Makes what Israel does look like a stroll in the park.

Modern society's will not tolerate terrorism... It's as simple as that. The fabric of their society's can disintegrate by even the smallest number of causalities. The terrorist know this and this is their aim.Therefore, lopsided death ratios will always occur under such provocation. It's a sound reminder that such actions will not be tolerated to ANY degree. If you don't like it, too bad. It's what ensures you live in the safe modern society you do. 
August 1, 2014 @ 05:04 PM
NapoleonComplex

Ok, the bloodshed stops but the blockade that has been suffocating the Gaza Strip continues....so what will Hamas gain? 
Die in Peace or Die fighting? what would you do. 

August 1, 2014 @ 05:14 PM
NapoleonComplex

https://archive.today/RPf3M

German Genocide of the Jews is unacceptable
But the Israeli Genocide of the Palestinians is Permissible? 

August 1, 2014 @ 06:03 PM
thatniggatho

Ok, the bloodshed stops but the blockade that has been suffocating the Gaza Strip continues....so what will Hamas gain? 
Die in Peace or Die fighting? what would you do. 
Still didn't answer my question. So, for my question, I'd assume you'd shoot back and avoid bankruptcy and loss of life in your family.

As for being on the Gaza side, that's what happens when you elect dumbasses to represent you. I would have been plotting a way to migrate elsewhere the minute these dumb fucks were elected. So, i'd have fled by now if I lived there.
August 1, 2014 @ 06:07 PM
thatniggatho

https://archive.today/RPf3M

German Genocide of the Jews is unacceptable
But the Israeli Genocide of the Palestinians is Permissible? 
Apples and Oranges. Germans killed jews simply due to their ethnicity. They openly declared they wanted to exterminate them and kill all of them. They rounded them up and set them on fire. There were no ceasefires.. The jews didn't fire first and repeatedly. It was a true 'extermination program'.

Hamas (a terrorist group) :
> shot first
> Kidnapped 3 Isreali teens through a tunnel network and killed them.
> Has fired thousands of rockets at Isreali civilians
> Can surrender at any time ... YET : Broke two ceasefires

What you're seeing are sound method's to stamping out a belief that terror techniques will achieve anything other than one's own death and those around them.

So ... Nah, the two can't be compared. 

August 1, 2014 @ 06:36 PM
NapoleonComplex

Answer this question, are you a terrorist organization for targeting or by killing civilians? 

August 1, 2014 @ 08:22 PM
thatniggatho

Answer this question, are you a terrorist organization for targeting or by killing civilians? 
Why ask me? Look at the definition : 
"a person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims."
Terrorism : "the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims"

They have no standing army. They did not separate themselves from innocent civilians. They embedded themselves among civilians and sought to use terror to further their political gains.

The Isreali army is out there in the fields if they want to fight. They don't want to. Instead they seek to try to annoy and destabilize the modern civilization in Israel by shooting rockets recklessly into civilian areas. When Israel retaliates they want to scream : HUMANITY. The fact that Israel has enough advanced technology to mitigate their efforts at $40,000 a pop is an aside. 

They instigated and used violence. They then broke 2 ceasefires. They deserve everything they get.
August 1, 2014 @ 10:07 PM
drizzlin

in a nut shell 
Where's the part showing, if Israel didn't have iron dome, It would be their innocent civilians dead. Question for everybody, if your neighbor decided to shot at your house every night w/ a handgun and you had a security system that blocked it at 90% accuracy..... Each block costs you $4,000. 10% chance your family dies...

And you had an arsenal that was 1000x stronger then his and told him to stop.. At what point would you retaliate. Keep in mind that, if you do nothing, you will eventually go broke .. and there's a 10% chance one of those bullets will kill your family...

People like to talk all this historic bullshit and about humanity but faced w/ the same situation would do the same thing. 
Just because your soft ass lives in a country where you don't face such threats doesn't mean you have the right or sensibility to judge someone who does. Hypocrite ass pussies. 

P.S - Look what America did when they were attacked by radicals... Makes what Israel does look like a stroll in the park.

Modern society's will not tolerate terrorism... It's as simple as that. The fabric of their society's can disintegrate by even the smallest number of causalities. The terrorist know this and this is their aim.Therefore, lopsided death ratios will always occur under such provocation. It's a sound reminder that such actions will not be tolerated to ANY degree. If you don't like it, too bad. It's what ensures you live in the safe modern society you do. 
lol PLEASE stop with these analogies. Your understanding of global politics and economics is fucking abysmal.
"Where's the part showing, if Israel didn't have iron dome, It would be their innocent civilians dead." - I'll answer this for you again since you didn't understand the first time - WE HAVE DATA FROM BEFORE ISRAEL HAD THE IRON DOME. MORE INNOCENT PALESTINIANS WERE DYING THAN ISRAELIS. This is literally a moot point. How you can think that Palestine would succeed in killing more Israeli civilians with decades-old soviet RPGs compared to Israel's state of the art missiles, bombs, and artillery goes to show you are way out of your league in this discussion.

Not to mention that isn't how fucking economics works. If you want a more realistic example, it would be that the dad is paying his son $4,000 every time he blocks a bullet. The money's still in the family. And seriously, fucking look up keynesianism before replying to this post and embarassing yourself again.

And the final straw in your weak, childish argument - "People like to talk all this historic bullshit and about humanity but faced w/ the same situation would do the same thing. " You think if you were Palestinian and faced with their situation you wouldn't do the same thing?? If you are Palestinian you have no citizenship (meaning no legal means to fight injustice, because you are not a citizen in the eyes of any useful court system), you're starving and often without clean water or electricity (because of the Israeli blockade, which they use to shut down basic utilities even during peace time), you maybe go to school until it gets blown up by the Israelis every few years, you're trapped in a tiny ass ghetto, Israelis are continuously encroaching on your land if you are lucky enough to have any to begin with, and you've most likely lost innocent family members to Israeli military action. Yet you're going to sit here and act like you would be Gandhi up in that motherfucker, just peacefully asking the Israelis (the very people who fucking hate you and think of you as subhuman http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Israel#Polls) for your rights back? They're the same people who have been gradually stealing your land, your rights, and your lives for 60 years.

Just because you can regurgitate the pro-Israeli propaganda you get spoonfed from the news doesn't mean you should march into a grown up discussion like you know what the fuck you're talking about. Sit down. You might learn something.
August 2, 2014 @ 01:16 AM
thatniggatho

in a nut shell 

lol PLEASE stop with these analogies. Your understanding of global politics and economics is fucking abysmal.
"Where's the part showing, if Israel didn't have iron dome, It would be their innocent civilians dead." - I'll answer this for you again since you didn't understand the first time - WE HAVE DATA FROM BEFORE ISRAEL HAD THE IRON DOME. MORE INNOCENT PALESTINIANS WERE DYING THAN ISRAELIS. This is literally a moot point. How you can think that Palestine would succeed in killing more Israeli civilians with decades-old soviet RPGs compared to Israel's state of the art missiles, bombs, and artillery goes to show you are way out of your league in this discussion.

Not to mention that isn't how fucking economics works. If you want a more realistic example, it would be that the dad is paying his son $4,000 every time he blocks a bullet. The money's still in the family. And seriously, fucking look up keynesianism before replying to this post and embarassing yourself again.

And the final straw in your weak, childish argument - "People like to talk all this historic bullshit and about humanity but faced w/ the same situation would do the same thing. " You think if you were Palestinian and faced with their situation you wouldn't do the same thing?? If you are Palestinian you have no citizenship (meaning no legal means to fight injustice, because you are not a citizen in the eyes of any useful court system), you're starving and often without clean water or electricity (because of the Israeli blockade, which they use to shut down basic utilities even during peace time), you maybe go to school until it gets blown up by the Israelis every few years, you're trapped in a tiny ass ghetto, Israelis are continuously encroaching on your land if you are lucky enough to have any to begin with, and you've most likely lost innocent family members to Israeli military action. Yet you're going to sit here and act like you would be Gandhi up in that motherfucker, just peacefully asking the Israelis (the very people who fucking hate you and think of you as subhuman http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Israel#Polls) for your rights back? They're the same people who have been gradually stealing your land, your rights, and your lives for 60 years.

Just because you can regurgitate the pro-Israeli propaganda you get spoonfed from the news doesn't mean you should march into a grown up discussion like you know what the fuck you're talking about. Sit down. You might learn something.

August 2, 2014 @ 02:35 PM
Pantic

Thatniggatho confirmed subhuman zionist. You deserve to get your ass beat for the comments you made in this thread frail ignorant cunt. Shut the fuck up forever.
August 2, 2014 @ 03:45 PM
FRENCH MONTANA

LOL, as if they're in a position to do anything otherwise. Hamas hasn't been fighting shit.. They've been firing rockets recklessly into Civilian areas in Israel hoping to incite terror. When they kidnapped 3 Israeli kids and killed them, they hoped to incite terror....  

Fighting? Fighting is when you stop storing rockets in schools.. When you stop hiding among civilians and step your bitch ass to the front lines and fight combatant vs combatant. They're aren't fighting. They aren't an army.

They don't give a fuck, so it continues.  

Two ceasefires w/ no bounding terms of surrender have occurred. In both cases, Hamas broke them. You have all the answers, explain that to the people in Gaza... Don't explain it to me... Explain that to the innocent people getting their shit torn apart by these cowards embedded in their midst.

Okay so imma make it simple.

try to explain to some poor people that have been living on this ground for 2000 years, that your land shall not be yours, until the end of time, but one european jews.

Im not even talking about colonisation.

Do you need videos and testimonies from jews declaring that they will not stop conquering lands, giving no fuck about international law, because it is God's will ?

this conflict will never end. and you know why. because Israel is in its essence fucked up. Thats all.
This State shall never has existed.
August 3, 2014 @ 10:16 PM
NapoleonComplex

lol so now there are reports coming out that Israel spied on John Kerry during Peace negotiations. 
tell me how they are our allies again? 

August 3, 2014 @ 10:21 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

lol so know there are reports coming out that Israel spied on John Kerry during Peace negotiations. 
tell me how they are our allies again? 
Hasn't the US spied on basically everyone it considers an ally also? Germany, for example. It seems the norm to be honest.
August 3, 2014 @ 10:30 PM
NapoleonComplex

But when you give someone $3 billion in foreign aid each year I think you can expect some sort of respect in terms of espionage. and its not like its in time of crisis. Apparently they were tapping Kerry's call on during the Peace Negotiations so that they could undermine his efforts. Its worked brilliantly. 

Don't forget Jonathan Pollard, the American-Jew who passed our Military Intelligence secrets to the Israeli's. 

I mean you kinda can't trust American-Jews for that very reason you never know where there allegiance lies. You get the feeling that they will sellout America for Israel in a heartbeat, and yet they've never been to Israel dont have any family in Israel, just cause their jewish and there is a country that is being created that is mutually exclusive to jews they identify with it. 

Please login first to reply.