Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 22, 2014 @ 08:45 PM
NapoleonComplex

I'm not reading all that shit.
And there you go again referencing shit out of biblical times... and all the common knowledge.

Just log off if you are not willing(maybe you aren't able? ) to read. You are not providing anything constructive at all to this thread, just go be an einstein genius somewhere else.  

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

July 23, 2014 @ 04:18 AM
drizzlin

Hamas' top leader stated to the Associated Press that the goal of the Rocket fire is to force Israel to lift the blockade on Gaza that has restricted economic and social growth of the Gaza Strip. 

Whether they'll achieve this goal remains to be seen,

I think they are still hoping the International Community will flip the script on the Israeli's and demand some sort of deescalation of some sorts, but as long as the United States is in the UN Security Council that will never happen. . 

"Whether they'll achieve this goal remains to be seen"
- There's nothing to logically suggest they will.... 

blah blah blah
For all the posturing do, you're pretty light on critical thinking. The last thing Israel wants to do is wipe Palestinians off the face of the Earth. Maybe the Israeli common person, but the higher ups? Israel is the best example of a military economy (and to some extent society) in the world. Without "savages" at their gates, their economy would immediately crash. Hence their endless stream of not-so-subtle propaganda, which you appear to have fallen for hook line and sinker.
July 23, 2014 @ 06:07 AM
thatniggatho

Hamas' top leader stated to the Associated Press that the goal of the Rocket fire is to force Israel to lift the blockade on Gaza that has restricted economic and social growth of the Gaza Strip. 

I think they are still hoping the International Community will flip the script on the Israeli's and demand some sort of deescalation of some sorts, but as long as the United States is in the UN Security Council that will never happen. . 

blah blah blah
For all the posturing do, you're pretty light on critical thinking. The last thing Israel wants to do is wipe Palestinians off the face of the Earth. Maybe the Israeli common person, but the higher ups? Israel is the best example of a military economy (and to some extent society) in the world. Without "savages" at their gates, their economy would immediately crash. Hence their endless stream of not-so-subtle propaganda, which you appear to have fallen for hook line and sinker.
Exports vs. Domestic spending
Lets see if you can apply basic comprehension : 

Export (+)
Domestic Spending (-) 

Which group does enemy at the gates fall into? 
Ding ding ding :
Domestic Spending (-) 

What would their economy be like w/o enemy at their gates (Palestine)? More net positive

Who are some of the people they export arms to (positive for economy) : 

Well aint that some shit !!! 

So much for being keen on critical thinking. That Propaganda almost made me think it costs money to fight people at your doorstep and in no way contributes positively to a country's well being.
July 23, 2014 @ 06:27 AM
drizzlin

blah blah blah
Exports vs. Domestic spending
Lets see if you can apply basic comprehension : 

Export (+)
Domestic Spending (-) 

Which group does enemy at the gates fall into? 
Ding ding ding :
Domestic Spending (-) 

What would their economy be like w/o enemy at their gates (Palestine)? More net positive

Who are some of the people they export arms to (positive for economy) : 

Well aint that some shit !!! 

So much for being keen on critical thinking.
hahaha wow... thanks for proving my point on your critical thinking abilities. Domestic spending is negative and exports are the only positive for an economy? have you not moved past mercantilism and 19th century economic philosophy in your high school history class?

Not to mention the picture you posted only proves my point if anything... their military exports go to some of the very countries who support/fund Palestine. therefore it is literally in their interest for Palestine to continue existing as an enemy state because it keeps their customers coming back.

Israel alone accounts for 10% of all military exports in the world. Most of their economy is made up of sectors that are heavily driven by military R&D (aviation, arms, medicine, metalworking, chemical engineering, etc). The largest customer of their exports is the US, who buys 27.8% of them because we're subsidizing their economy - which we do because everyone sympathizes with Israel when they're "being attacked from all sides." You have to be beyond naive to think that this ongoing conflict isn't beneficial to Israel. If not, why wouldn't they just wipe Palestinians off the map, like you said earlier? Judging by the cynicism of your earlier posts you can't honestly believe it's just out of the goodness of their hearts. They hate Arabs. It's because their economy depends on it.
July 23, 2014 @ 10:22 AM
TR.eat

How does selling pilot gear and missile jamming radars to arab countries supporting palestine "keep their customers coming back"? Don't see how they use those against Israel.

They're selling mostly to Asian countries anyway, Europe and the US come next. They are pushing to negotiate a cease fire from the start, getting rockets launched at them is what hits their stock market, not being in a constant war.
July 23, 2014 @ 04:16 PM
thatniggatho

hahaha wow... thanks for proving my point on your critical thinking abilities. Domestic spending is negative and exports are the only positive for an economy? have you not moved past mercantilism and 19th century economic philosophy in your high school history class?

Not to mention the picture you posted only proves my point if anything... their military exports go to some of the very countries who support/fund Palestine. therefore it is literally in their interest for Palestine to continue existing as an enemy state because it keeps their customers coming back.

Israel alone accounts for 10% of all military exports in the world. Most of their economy is made up of sectors that are heavily driven by military R&D (aviation, arms, medicine, metalworking, chemical engineering, etc). The largest customer of their exports is the US, who buys 27.8% of them because we're subsidizing their economy - which we do because everyone sympathizes with Israel when they're "being attacked from all sides." You have to be beyond naive to think that this ongoing conflict isn't beneficial to Israel. If not, why wouldn't they just wipe Palestinians off the map, like you said earlier? Judging by the cynicism of your earlier posts you can't honestly believe it's just out of the goodness of their hearts. They hate Arabs. It's because their economy depends on it.
Let's cut the shit man, you think engaging in conflict is good for a country's economy and just about every economist and common sense disagrees w/ you. 

Exporting arms to fools who want to shoot up each other and exporting to war hungry nations is not the same as pulling a fresh Iron Dome battery out of the box and using it to protect yourself.

Exporting that shit (MAKES MONEY)
Shooting that shit (COSTS MONEY)

Now, if you can't wrap your head around that basic principle, something is wrong w/ you. 

As for why I posted Israel's specific arms sales to Islamic nations, I did that to highlight how, at the end of the day, those mother fuckers could give a shit less about Palestine. 
July 23, 2014 @ 04:20 PM
thatniggatho

How does selling pilot gear and missile jamming radars to arab countries supporting palestine and "keep their customers coming back"? Don't see how they use those against Israel.

They're selling mostly to Asian countries anyway, Europe and the US come next. They are pushing to negotiate a cease fire from the start, getting rockets launched at them is what hits their stock market, not being in a constant war.
Drizzlin's an idiot. Don't bother responding to him. He's what you call an arm chair economist who took some history lessons at the local community college and thinks he has the where with all to asses modern war strategies. 

He also thinks operating costly weapons boosts a nation's economy (essentially he thinks if you subtract a number from another number, the net gets bigger).

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11/20/the-cost-of-iron-dome0.html
"Moreover, Hamas may determine that forcing Israel to pay $40,000 to shoot down cheap, ineffective rockets is well worth it's time and effort, even if 90 percent of the rockets are destroyed on the way down."

"Against a missile barrage of the extent launched by Hezbollah in 2007, costs would quickly become astronomical."

Even the retards in Hamas know basic math. Drizzlin obvious doesn't. 
July 23, 2014 @ 05:34 PM
Hypnosis

Man I really feel bad. The Palestinians are facing annihilation while USA continues to feed them money and power. There is def more than just "alliance" there's gotta be other reasons why Israel is USA baby. 
muslims wanna take control over the middle east. israel is in their way, not adding to the fact that they have totally different, polarized religious beliefs. put all that shit together and you can see why; if the middle east is totally taken over by muslims - guess what is gonna happen? i see a lot more bicycles in the States - and who does the US public have a better opinion on supporting? Jews or Muslims... hmm..
July 23, 2014 @ 06:12 PM
drizzlin

How does selling pilot gear and missile jamming radars to arab countries supporting palestine "keep their customers coming back"? Don't see how they use those against Israel.

They are selling military equipment to some of the very countries they consider their "enemies." I don't know how I can make this any more clear an example of manufacturing demand. They engage in combat or at least threaten to engage in combat with those same countries and their allies, which makes those countries build up their defenses by purchasing more military goods from Israel. Pretty simple.

And no, they're not selling mostly to Asian countries. Not sure where you got that. The stats are pretty readily available. The US is far and away their biggest export customer at nearly 30%, with the next closest being Hong Kong at almost 8%.

And hmm, if getting hit by rockets is what hurts their stock markets, why have their markets been largely unaffected and even gone up since the start of this conlict? http://news.investors.com/investing-international-leaders/072214-709857-israel-market-unaffected-by-war.htm
July 23, 2014 @ 06:17 PM
drizzlin

Let's cut the shit man, you think engaging in conflict is good for a country's economy and just about every economist and common sense disagrees w/ you. 

Exporting arms to fools who want to shoot up each other and exporting to war hungry nations is not the same as pulling a fresh Iron Dome battery out of the box and using it to protect yourself.

Exporting that shit (MAKES MONEY)
Shooting that shit (COSTS MONEY)

Now, if you can't wrap your head around that basic principle, something is wrong w/ you. 

As for why I posted Israel's specific arms sales to Islamic nations, I did that to highlight how, at the end of the day, those mother fuckers could give a shit less about Palestine. 
Really? Because it's pretty widely accepted that WWII pulled America out of the Great Depression. In fact, ever since then (almost a century now), the government response to recessions has been more domestic spending. But according to you, that just costs money. I guess you're right - let's disregard all the leading economic thought of the last 75 years.

It's also fairly widely accepted that medical, engineering, and high technology research produces more breakthroughs in times of war, and wouldn't you know it, those are Israel's largest industries!

When Israel fires a missile into Gaza, or replaces a battery on the Iron Dome, who exactly do you think they are buying the missile and the battery from? That would be their own Israeli manufacturers. Your train of thought has literally not been taken seriously in economics for centuries; it is mercantilism, which was widely used back when scientists were first discovering gravity.
July 23, 2014 @ 06:21 PM
drizzlin

How does selling pilot gear and missile jamming radars to arab countries supporting palestine and "keep their customers coming back"? Don't see how they use those against Israel.

Drizzlin's an idiot. Don't bother responding to him. He's what you call an arm chair economist who took some history lessons at the local community college and thinks he has the where with all to asses modern war strategies. 

He also thinks operating costly weapons boosts a nation's economy (essentially he thinks if you subtract a number from another number, the net gets bigger).

"Moreover, Hamas may determine that forcing Israel to pay $40,000 to shoot down cheap, ineffective rockets is well worth it's time and effort, even if 90 percent of the rockets are destroyed on the way down."

"Against a missile barrage of the extent launched by Hezbollah in 2007, costs would quickly become astronomical."

lol. I wouldn't try to assess war strategies. But economic ones? I would hope my degree in economics from a public ivy and one of the largest economic research institutions in America would qualify me to do so.

Not only do I think that if Israel spends money they'll make money, so does your own government (assuming you are American)! See the recent stimulus and every federal response to economic slowdown since 1939.

Haha yes, side with Hamas over someone who is college educated on this subject. You're a sharp guy, I'm sure they're right.

P.S. Google "Keynesianism." Maybe it will help you!
July 23, 2014 @ 07:12 PM
TR.eat

They are selling military equipment to some of the very countries they consider their "enemies." I don't know how I can make this any more clear an example of manufacturing demand. They engage in combat or at least threaten to engage in combat with those same countries and their allies, which makes those countries build up their defenses by purchasing more military goods from Israel. Pretty simple.

And no, they're not selling mostly to Asian countries. Not sure where you got that. The stats are pretty readily available. The US is far and away their biggest export customer at nearly 30%, with the next closest being Hong Kong at almost 8%.

And hmm, if getting hit by rockets is what hurts their stock markets, why have their markets been largely unaffected and even gone up since the start of this conlict? http://news.investors.com/investing-international-leaders/072214-709857-israel-market-unaffected-by-war.htm
"Countries in Asia continue to be the Israeli defense industries' leading market with 50% of sales, or $3.7 billion, concentrated there. India is the leading customer. Sales to Europe have increased dramatically, to $1.6 billion, as the result of a $1 billion offset contract signed with Italy."

"There is a lot of uncertainty in the market and people don'™t know if the events will escalate in the next coming days" Yaniv Pagot, the chief strategist at Ramat Gan, Israel-based Ayalon Group Ltd., said by telephone today. "œIf the escalation continues then there are concerns of a hit to the economy, as reservists won't come to their office jobs and the local tourist industry will suffer."
July 23, 2014 @ 08:31 PM
drizzlin

"Countries in Asia continue to be the Israeli defense industries' leading market with 50% of sales, or $3.7 billion, concentrated there. India is the leading customer. Sales to Europe have increased dramatically, to $1.6 billion, as the result of a $1 billion offset contract signed with Italy."

"There is a lot of uncertainty in the market and people don'™t know if the events will escalate in the next coming days" Yaniv Pagot, the chief strategist at Ramat Gan, Israel-based Ayalon Group Ltd., said by telephone today. "œIf the escalation continues then there are concerns of a hit to the economy, as reservists won't come to their office jobs and the local tourist industry will suffer."
You're using different figures. I said the US is 30% of exports, not defense exports. Sure, Asia is their largest customer of DEFENSE exports. I'm not the one that said this was important, einstein was.

As for your quote, yeah, let's trust what one ISRAELI analyst says who works at some no-name firm over IBD and other much more reliable sources and the actual stock market itself: http://money.cnn.com/2014/07/23/investing/israel-stock-market/ . Yet another example of dudes just eating up Israeli propaganda without an ounce of critical thinking.
July 23, 2014 @ 08:35 PM
SCC

The hoax of how Israel was created, how the history has been rewritten in order to give Israel credibility. To the point that even the Jewish people themselves, are led to believe that they are direct descendants of Abraham. They dismiss the idea the majority of today's Jews descend from the Khasars who used to live in the Caucus Mountains, hence the term Caucasian, and the rest were Ashkenazi that lived out through Europe, like the Rothschild Bauer. -david icke
July 23, 2014 @ 08:35 PM
thatniggatho

lol. I wouldn't try to assess war strategies. But economic ones? I would hope my degree in economics from a public ivy and one of the largest economic research institutions in America would qualify me to do so.

Not only do I think that if Israel spends money they'll make money, so does your own government (assuming you are American)! See the recent stimulus and every federal response to economic slowdown since 1939.

Haha yes, side with Hamas over someone who is college educated on this subject. You're a sharp guy, I'm sure they're right.

So, what you're telling me is : Your degree is worthless. 
I think this is a good point to stop. 
July 23, 2014 @ 09:14 PM
drizzlin

So, what you're telling me is : Your degree is worthless. 
I think this is a good point to stop. 
Agreed. When you have nothing left to counter factual points, it's probably time to stop embarassing yourself. You may have a few high school Hypebeasts buying your bullshit, but a word to the wise, don't talk about this in front of educated people.
July 23, 2014 @ 10:49 PM
Pantic

Why are you even talking about economics here? The zionists from Israel just want Palestinian corpses, das it.
July 23, 2014 @ 11:05 PM
drizzlin

Why are you even talking about economics here? The zionists from Israel just want Palestinian corpses, das it.
That's like saying the civil war was fought over slavery. It is the narrative the media inundates us with, but there are bigger reasons behind the conflict.
July 23, 2014 @ 11:26 PM
cheyaaa

arabs are arabs

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 23, 2014 @ 11:26 PM
Pantic

No, you think these people come from the same world you do and not a hostile zone with 60 years of hatred between the factions. Israeli parliament members have publically said things such as "all mothers of Hamas members must be killed, their Blood has to be on our hands" and encouraged civilian rape. It saddens me to see this thread full of Israel defenders and nutured College boys itching to talk about something relevant to their degree. So many show no signs of humanity as soon as everything is out of sight. Watch a video of that palestinian boy get put down like a dog, read about the 3 kids getting blown to pieces while playing ball on a designated "safe zone" beach. Economics are interesting sure, but this is about more than that.
July 23, 2014 @ 11:36 PM
thatniggatho

This is getting good....
July 24, 2014 @ 01:19 AM
thatniggatho

"Israel issues evacuation warning to Gaza hospital"
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=715650

Israel Bombs Gaza'™s Only Power Plant as Toll Nears 650

Israel continues to bombard the Gaza Strip amidst talks over a ceasefire. Israeli military attacks today include the bombing of Gaza's sole power plant

Them boyz in the ...
July 24, 2014 @ 08:54 AM
Pantic

The snake nation Israel never respected the previous ceasefires laid on the basis that they would gradually lift blockades which they never did, so why would they respect this one?
Gaza is full of drought and famine, of course they can flex and drop bombs on that, with the protection of western countries because they also happen to be full of religious nutjobs and they side with the money.
Religion ruined the world.
July 24, 2014 @ 09:10 AM
dzosuaaa1

#teamisrael
July 24, 2014 @ 05:32 PM
drizzlin

No, you think these people come from the same world you do and not a hostile zone with 60 years of hatred between the factions. Israeli parliament members have publically said things such as "all mothers of Hamas members must be killed, their Blood has to be on our hands" and encouraged civilian rape. It saddens me to see this thread full of Israel defenders and nutured College boys itching to talk about something relevant to their degree. So many show no signs of humanity as soon as everything is out of sight. Watch a video of that palestinian boy get put down like a dog, read about the 3 kids getting blown to pieces while playing ball on a designated "safe zone" beach. Economics are interesting sure, but this is about more than that.
I think you're a bit more nurtured and naive if you think economics isn't the driving force behind most conflict in the world. Yeah, sure, the masses hate each other for cultural reasons, but the puppetmasters up top are the ones designing the propaganda and inciting hate. They do it for economic and political reasons. Having "Arab hordes" at their gates has allowed them to keep territory that most the world recognizes as illegitimate for 60 years, and it's kept their economy strong for just as long. Any Israeli on the street doesn't even recognize it's happening but their leaders absolutely do.
July 24, 2014 @ 06:05 PM
thatniggatho

The snake nation Israel never respected the previous ceasefires laid on the basis that they would gradually lift blockades which they never did, so why would they respect this one?
Gaza is full of drought and famine, of course they can flex and drop bombs on that, with the protection of western countries because they also happen to be full of religious nutjobs and they side with the money.
Religion ruined the world.
"Instead of being mad at the f***ing terrorists running their, so called, country, who are raping the country, taking all the aid that the United States actually gives to them. That they’re not angry with. They’re angry at Israel.”"

"And the Arabs don’t even want those Palestinians, otherwise they’d let them matriculate into their country."

The Arabs are in fact buying weapons from Israel ... LOL

P.S - like you.. the U.S govt. and populist media is busy bashing Israel. Sorry, they're on their own and they know it. If someone was firing into your country for years on end, you'd expect the same response. 
July 24, 2014 @ 06:12 PM
thatniggatho

What do you soft ass liberals think? It's 2014 so innocent people are not allowed to die? Innocent people have been dying since the beginning of time. Get over it.  

What I will not do is lose sight of the bigger picture or issues just because some boy gets plastered on the 8 o'clock news getting his shit blown up. More people have died in Chicago than fuckn Afghanistan since the start of the war. You pussy ass liberals jump on whatever is the tragedy of the week w/ your bleeding hearts yet offer no sensible approach to the issue. More bitches are dying in Chicago than Palestine right now... have been for years and this is a 1st world country. What it look like then cus?  You tripping because CNN is making their ratings skyrocket by highlighting 700 people getting blown away? Using this as your opportunity to hate on Jews? Where the fuck are all of the so called sensible Muslims who can help them ?

Ohhh that's right :

Fuck outta here B..  
July 24, 2014 @ 06:14 PM
thatniggatho

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/iraq-turmoil/isis-militants-order-iraqi-females-undergo-genital-mutilation-n163871
"ISIS Militants Order Iraqi Females to Undergo Genital Mutilation"

Look at what these fucbois are doing to their own people...

You gotta mow the lawn sometimes so you can see the snakes coming. It's as simple as that. 
July 24, 2014 @ 06:23 PM
Pantic

ISIS have nothing to do with Palestine you moron.
And nobody has been firing into Israel for "years on end" - Israel and Palestine reached a ceasefire in 2012 that Israel never honored the terms of. There is nothing more to this, the zionists are snakes and scum like you support them because you are unable to understand the situation.
July 24, 2014 @ 06:38 PM
thatniggatho

ISIS/Hezbollah/Hamas/Al-quessidila .. They're all the same : Rebels w/o a cause
They live to create chaos and disorder. They live to fight. They live to impose their flawed ass interpretation of their sacred text on others. They don't champion free socities whereby people do wtf they want to do. They champion ONE Religion. One belief and there is no room for that shit in 2014. 

As for 2012.. GTFO HERE : 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel

If the Arabs/Muslims don't like the jews mowing their lawn, maybe they should get off their asses and do it for once.

Please login first to reply.