July 22, 2014 @ 12:19 AM
thatniggatho

given to them is questionable because the British promised the Arabs a United Arab Nation consisting of all the countries in the Islamic Maghreb all the way to Iraq, if they participated in a revolt against the Ottoman Empire. that was in 1916 and it was agreed upon by Sir Henry McMahon and Shariff Hussein, its called the McMahon-Hussein Correspondence. 
Then you had Arthur Balfour and his promise to Baron Rothschilds for an Jewish state in Mandatory Palestine, and then you had the Sykes-Picot Agreement were the British and French would carve up the Arab world between themselves. 

I don't think they want to kill all jews for the sake of killing all jews. The jews and the Arabs lived side by side together until the Ashkenazi showed up. Look up the Haganah, and the Lehi, and the Irgun, the Jews were the first terrorists in the lands of Israel and Palestine, Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin led the Irgun in their attacks on the King David Hotel.

The Jews have wronged the Palestinian Arab populations and they have the right to fight back for their lands.  
Arabs in that region have enough land and natural wealth for all of them, and yet they NEED that little peace of land that is Israel..

You have to admit that Iran, the Hamas, recently Egypt, and most of the countries in that area just want to annihilate Israel for the simple reason that they are not Islamic. At least that's what's written in the Hamas book.. 

People are saying that Israel is like a little camp of Eastern Europe and the USA's ideas placed in the middle of Islamic countries, and if that little camp disappears, well their Jihad will go somewhere else, like Africa (where it has already started), and soon Europe, for not being Islamic enough, etc
please cite this "Hamas Book" for me. 
While I agree yes that radical Islam has caused for a dramatic rise in violence towards non-muslims in the Arab world, you only need to look towards the Sephardic Jews and their history and origins to see that even Jews can live peacefully in Arab lands. 

The Jews have wronged the Palestinian Arab populations and they have the right to fight back for their lands.  
They have a right to die trying too and that's exactly what's happening.
#Worthit #bruh?
I agree completely. If you want to fight for something be prepared to take the blows as well. 
But this latest rounds of violence has come on the back of Peace talks that were cancelled by the Israeli's. 

As I said earlier there is no side that is right or wrong in this conflict, its a screw up in the foreign policy of Great Britain during the colonial period, pure fuckery of the Arab countries who gained statehood, and the financial support of the USA that has caused this mess. 
Now is the time to move forward and fix it. 

And too me if the Israeli's really want to show they are as democratic and freedom loving as they say they are they will agree to a One-state solution, granting the right of return for all Palestinian Refugees from the 1949 War and the 1967 War. A secular society not based on race or religion to me is the only lasting solution to the conflict. 

A two-state solution would inevitably become a war of retribution between two-states, and If Palestine is a state it gives the prerogative to its allies like Lebanon and Iran to move in for the kill aswell.

I also think a one-state solution would benefit the Arab-Jew tensions through out the world, if the Israelis are willing to accept the Arabs into their own society then it can lead to a healing process between the two groups. And factions looking to destabilize the alliance from the outside would be squashed or deterred as the general Palestinian People no longer have a reason to fight Israel but if they are to be a collective unit they will fight against the Arab states like Iran who look to be the Hegemonic power in the Middle East. 

If they cannot come to terms with a one-state solution then either Christendom takes back the Holy Lands (Christians are much more civil in their dealings with non-believers in modern times) or the United Nations sets up shop in Jerusalem making it their Headquarters and Israel and Palestine cease to exist. 

Discuss. 
There will be no Peace. Do you not understand this run of events and the instability in that region? The last thing Israel is going to do is allow that region in Gaza to continue like it is. It's a strategic launch pad for attack against them once the more insane rebel groups (ISIS) start spreading.

You guys keep bringing up history as if it brings some kind of justification.
Nobody gives a fuck B.

They have the bigger guns, nukes, and technology. You don't shoot at people like that.
If you do, no one gives a fuck when they shoot at you w/ bigger guns.

There was a reference in the Bible of all places about wiping a blood line that doesn't know how to act.
At some point, over thousands of years of warring, and you still don't get it. You don't deserve to live and spread your idiocy on to other people. 

BOOM and that's the end of that. 
And OFC they don't give a fuck about banned weapons. 
They had enough of this stupid day to day shit of people firing rockets pointlessly at them. 

Get a fuckn hobby. Get some pussy B. Fuck is wrong w/ them dumb niggas out there.
July 22, 2014 @ 12:58 AM
NapoleonComplex

firing rockets pointlessly at them....your argument is nullified. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

July 22, 2014 @ 01:13 AM
thatniggatho

firing rockets pointlessly at them....your argument is nullified. 
Elaborate. You're arguing the rocket fire from Gaza into Israel is not pointless? 
Define what point and achievable goal such action leads to.

I'm all ears to hear you out.
July 22, 2014 @ 01:53 AM
NapoleonComplex

Hamas' top leader stated to the Associated Press that the goal of the Rocket fire is to force Israel to lift the blockade on Gaza that has restricted economic and social growth of the Gaza Strip. 

You have the right to attack any armed force who is actively blockading you. 
Whether they'll achieve this goal remains to be seen, I think they are still hoping the International Community will flip the script on the Israeli's and demand some sort of deescalation of some sorts, but as long as the United States is in the UN Security Council that will never happen. . 

And all this shit about Hamas' not recognizing Israel is Zionist bullshit. When they attempted to form the Unity Government in May/April Mahmoud Abbas the Palestinian President stated quite simply that any Unity Government would recognize Israel's right to exist. 

Like I said, earlier I welcome contrary views to my own, it is important to debate this issue to find the appropriate solution but I will not tolerate ignorance based upon generalizations. 

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/26/us-palestinian-abbas-talks-idUSBREA3P08820140426
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/10974901/Hamas-leader-says-Israel-must-lift-siege-of-Gaza-before-any-ceasefire.html
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/16/us-palestinians-israel-ceasefire-idUSKBN0FL23G20140716

July 22, 2014 @ 03:09 AM
thatniggatho

Hamas' top leader stated to the Associated Press that the goal of the Rocket fire is to force Israel to lift the blockade on Gaza that has restricted economic and social growth of the Gaza Strip. 

Whether they'll achieve this goal remains to be seen,

I think they are still hoping the International Community will flip the script on the Israeli's and demand some sort of deescalation of some sorts, but as long as the United States is in the UN Security Council that will never happen. . 

"Whether they'll achieve this goal remains to be seen"
- There's nothing to logically suggest they will.... 

Okay, so they think using force against an opponent who has 1000 fold their force equivalent is going to work.
Okay, so they're depending on someone else other than themselves to wage this battle? Against a country whose ally is the world's #1 super power for now.

What chance you think they have of winning : 0-100%?

The way I see it, the only thing saving them from being totally annihilated right now is Israel's grace.
If this were another time, they'd give them a month to pack up their shit before they leveled it. 

I'm not sure if you've been paying attention but there is a global shift happening in way of economic powers. 
The BRICs. No one has time to babysit someone in a backyard brawl against an opponent who can shut their lights off.

You got the fuckn retards rebels in other arabic countries gaining strategic resources by the day (i.e : ISIS) and you got a pack of dumbasses on Israel's front door busting off shots? What makes you think Israel is going to allow such a strategic piece of land to exist on their doorstep w/ all this shit happening.

So, I say to you : keep watching this conflict...
I have a good feeling Israel intends to slowly level Gaza once and for all.

You can say whatever you want. But I give lend no sympathy to groups of people who carry on like these savages and 'innocent citizens' around them who year after year let them gain strongholds over them. These dumbasses have had 1000s of years to chill the fuck out yet in this modern world in 2014, still want to rant about killing all the jews and all this such nonsense. Well bitch, the jews have bigger guns and they might just wipe your asses out for harboring such savage ass ideas for so long and creating communities that foster it.

People wanna move forward B. Nobody wants this barbaric and archaic shit around them. There's gonna come a point when the world has no place for unevolved niggas.. 

They're gonna drop that

And call it a day and that's just going to be the #history

/Thread
July 22, 2014 @ 03:42 AM
lyve

July 22, 2014 @ 04:58 AM
ADiKt

Fuck Israel 
July 22, 2014 @ 05:28 AM
tunnelno5

Who did Abraham take up to Mount Moriah? Was it Isaac or Ishmael?  

http://tunnelno5.bandcamp.com http://tunnelno5.tumblr.com http://www.youtube.com/user/TUNNELNO5beats/videos http://twitter.com/tunnelno5

July 22, 2014 @ 06:44 AM
bjornvan

lol.That zionist propaganda. "They didn't accept the resolution because they hate the jews".... They lived in relative peace for thousands of years before the UN divided them.If they hated jews the entire time, they would have been attacking them.
July 22, 2014 @ 11:10 AM
TR.eat

What I am truly shocked about is how Hamas, which is in Gaza, is being blamed for a the kidnapping a murder of 3 teens in the West Bank. Israel doesn't allow free movement in or out of the Gaza strip, so how can Hamas militants just get into the West Bank? 
Tunnels

and just read the Hamas Charter, or Hamas Covenant.
July 22, 2014 @ 11:58 AM
NapoleonComplex

Whether they'll achieve this goal remains to be seen,

I think they are still hoping the International Community will flip the script on the Israeli's and demand some sort of deescalation of some sorts, but as long as the United States is in the UN Security Council that will never happen. . 

"Whether they'll achieve this goal remains to be seen"
- There's nothing to logically suggest they will.... 

Okay, so they think using force against an opponent who has 1000 fold their force equivalent is going to work.
Okay, so they're depending on someone else other than themselves to wage this battle? Against a country whose ally is the world's #1 super power for now.

What chance you think they have of winning : 0-100%?

The way I see it, the only thing saving them from being totally annihilated right now is Israel's grace.
If this were another time, they'd give them a month to pack up their shit before they leveled it. 

I'm not sure if you've been paying attention but there is a global shift happening in way of economic powers. 
The BRICs. No one has time to babysit someone in a backyard brawl against an opponent who can shut their lights off.

You got the fuckn retards rebels in other arabic countries gaining strategic resources by the day (i.e : ISIS) and you got a pack of dumbasses on Israel's front door busting off shots? What makes you think Israel is going to allow such a strategic piece of land to exist on their doorstep w/ all this shit happening.

So, I say to you : keep watching this conflict...
I have a good feeling Israel intends to slowly level Gaza once and for all.

You can say whatever you want. But I give lend no sympathy to groups of people who carry on like these savages and 'innocent citizens' around them who year after year let them gain strongholds over them. These dumbasses have had 1000s of years to chill the fuck out yet in this modern world in 2014, still want to rant about killing all the jews and all this such nonsense. Well bitch, the jews have bigger guns and they might just wipe your asses out for harboring such savage ass ideas for so long and creating communities that foster it.

People wanna move forward B. Nobody wants this barbaric and archaic shit around them. There's gonna come a point when the world has no place for unevolved niggas.. 

They're gonna drop that

And call it a day and that's just going to be the #history

/Thread
I agree with you that the balance of capability and warfare makes it ridiculous for Hamas to fight Israel. But we live in a modern world, where we try to avoid armed conflict and the deaths of civilians. I still think both sides need to come to the negotiating table. If they don't, the fighting will continue on forever, and if Israel annihilates the Palestinians it gives all the incentive to Iran and Hezbollah to fight Israel on a much more level playing field. We need to find a solution. Not just chop it up as an L for Palestine and let them die.....

thats what the Jews accused the world of doing during World War II....

July 22, 2014 @ 04:43 PM
thatniggatho

I agree with you that the balance of capability and warfare makes it ridiculous for Hamas to fight Israel. But we live in a modern world, where we try to avoid armed conflict and the deaths of civilians. I still think both sides need to come to the negotiating table. If they don't, the fighting will continue on forever, and if Israel annihilates the Palestinians it gives all the incentive to Iran and Hezbollah to fight Israel on a much more level playing field. We need to find a solution. Not just chop it up as an L for Palestine and let them die.....

Read what you're saying yourself. 
You suggest : 
"ridiculous for Hamas to fight Israel"
"
live in a modern world, where we try to avoid armed conflict and the deaths of civilians. "
Thus : 
"need to come to the negotiating table."

Yes, if the Palestinian people's well-being was the #1 priority for Hamas, they'd cease all violent aggression against Israel and come to the table asking to negotiate. Their #1 priority isn't their people. It's acting like Niggas and thus why it hasn't occurred.

The fighting wont continue forever, they've already sown their final seeds. Israel IMO has every intention to bomb their ass back to the stone age and make that plot of land uninhabitable and I don't blame them one bit.

As for the other jack wagon terrorist groups : Al Quesadilla, Hezbollah, ISIS, Iran, etc ...
Israel already knows these faggots want to gun for them. They've already publicly stated that their intention is to do so.

As such, and as a more intelligent and military capable people, they will never let them achieve a level playing field. That's the whole point behind their actions. Iran is never going to be allowed to reach Nuclear capability because they don't know how to act. They're fuckn crazed radicals who after thousands of years haven't joined the modern world and chose to not only stay surrounded by stupid principals but violently suggests others should to. There's no place in the world for that kind of shit mentality anymore. 

Alot of young people talk like conflict was something that happened in History. You're getting a fresh look at the seeds leading to a serious global war in the making.

As for World War II, correct me if I'm wrong, but a group of crazy radicals under Aryan doctorine decided to actively wipe out groups of jews unprovoked just due to their race. So, lets think of how that parallels w/ today. By and large and across wide ranging regions, groups of radical muslims want to kill the jews unprovoked due to radical interpretations of Islam. So, yes, this is just like World War II. The difference is, the jews learned from the first one and it wont be them in pine boxes this time. 
July 22, 2014 @ 04:51 PM
thatniggatho

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/middle-east-unrest/some-major-airlines-cancel-flights-israel-amid-missile-worries-n162096

These fools can't wait until Israel blasts them into the dirt. They've probably been waiting for this moment their whole lives.

Israel’s ambassador to the United States :
“Some are shamelessly accusing Israel of genocide and would put us in the dock for war crimes,” Dermer said. “But the truth is that the Israeli Defense Forces should be given the Nobel Peace Prize… a Nobel Peace Prize for fighting with unimaginable restraint.”

Given their military capabilities, indeed. A less level headed people would have sent that region to the bottom of the Ocean by now and called it a day.
July 22, 2014 @ 05:27 PM
octose

lol.That zionist propaganda. "They didn't accept the resolution because they hate the jews".... They lived in relative peace for thousands of years before the UN divided them.If they hated jews the entire time, they would have been attacking them.
The UN didn't divide anything, it was the Romans and the British who finally "drew the lines" across the middle east - which sparked a fuck load of current conflict by putting several different "groups" in one area - an area which has had religious conflict for thousands of years. 

The reason they lived in peace for all those years is because they were all under one empire. 

'In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.' - Friedrich Nietzsche // I promote music: Youtube.com/thephuzz

July 22, 2014 @ 05:30 PM
NapoleonComplex

Read what you're saying yourself. 
You suggest : 
"ridiculous for Hamas to fight Israel"
"live in a modern world, where we try to avoid armed conflict and the deaths of civilians. "
Thus : 
"need to come to the negotiating table."

Yes, if the Palestinian people's well-being was the #1 priority for Hamas, they'd cease all violent aggression against Israel and come to the table asking to negotiate. Their #1 priority isn't their people. It's acting like Niggas and thus why it hasn't occurred.

The fighting wont continue forever, they've already sown their final seeds. Israel IMO has every intention to bomb their ass back to the stone age and make that plot of land uninhabitable and I don't blame them one bit.

As for the other jack wagon terrorist groups : Al Quesadilla, Hezbollah, ISIS, Iran, etc ...
Israel already knows these faggots want to gun for them. They've already publicly stated that their intention is to do so.

As such, and as a more intelligent and military capable people, they will never let them achieve a level playing field. That's the whole point behind their actions. Iran is never going to be allowed to reach Nuclear capability because they don't know how to act. They're fuckn crazed radicals who after thousands of years haven't joined the modern world and chose to not only stay surrounded by stupid principals but violently suggests others should to. There's no place in the world for that kind of shit mentality anymore. 

Alot of young people talk like conflict was something that happened in History. You're getting a fresh look at the seeds leading to a serious global war in the making.

As for World War II, correct me if I'm wrong, but a group of crazy radicals under Aryan doctorine decided to actively wipe out groups of jews unprovoked just due to their race. So, lets think of how that parallels w/ today. By and large and across wide ranging regions, groups of radical muslims want to kill the jews unprovoked due to radical interpretations of Islam. So, yes, this is just like World War II. The difference is, the jews learned from the first one and it wont be them in pine boxes this time. 
see man this is where I question your reading and comprehension skills. 

Your generalizations dont even warrant a response. 

July 22, 2014 @ 05:36 PM
NapoleonComplex

HB doesnt seem to be the best place for an educational discussion of any kind. 

Mods close thread. 

July 22, 2014 @ 05:41 PM
octose

Did you really expect an educational discussion on HYPEBEAST? 

'In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.' - Friedrich Nietzsche // I promote music: Youtube.com/thephuzz

July 22, 2014 @ 06:09 PM
NapoleonComplex

Your right I've been here for 3 years...I should have known better. 

July 22, 2014 @ 06:10 PM
thatniggatho

HB doesnt seem to be the best place for an educational discussion of any kind. 

Mods close thread. 
You have yet to make any points yourself and I have managed, through careful dissection of your loosely strung argument, got you to even go back on some of your 'views'. This is the place, you just can't accept being wrong, on many accounts for many of your views. 

Some innocent people are getting blown away in Gaza and you are allowing your emotions (questionable biased towards the Palestinians) to cloud your logical judgement of the small/big picture. Name which jewish terrorist groups are present in multiple regions causing outright fucking chaos against their own people and others? Name which jewish terrorist group openly declares they want to wipe all the arabs from the face of the earth. Name which jewish terrorist group roams city to city slaying people because they won't renounce their beliefs and take up radical islam.

You can't fucking name one. Yet, you want to sit here and paint the jews as some radicals hell bent on destroying Gaza. Just like Iraq/Iran/Pakistan/Saudi Arabia and just about every other arabic country, Islamic people allow those shithead fuckn radicals to fester and grow and, in some cases, support them...  You can't find one example of any such practice by jews. 

It's Two-thousand-fuckn-fourteen and there is no place in the world for those fuckn jackasses. When you cut out all the historical fuckn babel (which I happen to know quite well going all the way back to the biblical records) and start speaking from the perspective here and now (where modern humanity lives), what Israel is doing becomes dam clear. 

.. And trust me, it's not ending in Gaza. So, if the little skirmish there has your jimmies rustled, you're in for some real stress once the larger battle is mounted.

Your avatar is a Hitler Meme :

I mean come on. Fuck off buddy. You had no one convinced of your horrible argument here.

You attempted : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_emotion
"
Appeal to emotion or argumentum ad passiones is a logical fallacy which uses the manipulation of the recipient's emotions, rather than valid logic, to win an argument. "

I'm a grown ass man, I don't function on flawed emotional bullshit. Take your pity party elsewhere man. 
Niggas get shot everyday. You want to talk about the issues? Lets talk about the issues. Leave the emotional bullshit in your girl's cleavage in the form of tears.
July 22, 2014 @ 06:31 PM
octose

But I do agree that "thatniggatho" can't make a sound argument. 

July 22, 2014 @ 06:44 PM
thatniggatho

Based on the sound argument you presented ofc.. 
Believe what you want, Israel's gonna cook. You can be salty about it all you want.

If someone was firing rockets into your country pointlessly, you'd expect your country to fire back in response.
So, speaking in condemnation of Israel for doing so highlights the flaw in any argument you could present.

This event has brought all sorts of jew hating fakkits out of the wood work though. Many of them just band wagoning on the dumb shit parroted in the media. So, I'm not shocked by the high level of idiocy presented in conversation. 

I've responded in-line point by point to ever silly argument presented and have even gotten Napoleon to change his viewpoint and agree w/ me. You're not fooling anyone but the idiots just like you.
July 22, 2014 @ 07:07 PM
NapoleonComplex

Einstein taking shots huh? 

Jewish Terrorist Organizations 
The Lehi, Haganah, and the Irgun. They systematically attacked the Arab populations in the Mandatory Palestine to force them out of the lands. The Irgun was most famous for their attack on the King David Hotel in Jerusalem which killed 96 civilians led by future Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, they did it as a way to scare the British public, who already weary of Colonization in throughout the world, to force their government to end colonial. And it worked.  
If you would like to read more here are some sources:
http://terrorism.about.com/od/groupsleader1/p/MenachemBegin.htm
http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/bombing_of_the_king_david_hotel.htm
https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki100k/docs/King_David_Hotel_bombing.html

If apealing to emotion is imploring for everyone to stand for justice and natural human rights to live freely and from danger for non-combatant civilians then yes, I am guilty, 100%. But how can that be equated to a terrible thing in this discussion?
I've added logic and reasoning to why the Palestinian have the right to fire rockets, 1.) They were Promised a Unified Arab state in 1916 that they never recieved (The McMahon-Hussein Correspondance http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMahon%E2%80%93Hussein_Correspondence) 2.) They've been living under foreign Military Occupation since 1967 with little to no help from the International Community, you have the right to fight against occupying powers. Why should you just submit to foreign governments?

I am not saying that the Palestinian cause is good or bad, but I will acknowledge their right to fire rockets at Israel and to act in resistance to the foreign occupation of their lands. Just the same I acknowledge Israel's right to defend itself from these attacks. 

I have a problem with your argument because your comments lack any sense of facts or sources to back them up, in fact most of your statements are contrary to factual evidence. 

The Saudi's and Egyptians are actually criticized by Iran/Hezbollah/Hamas for their Peace Agreements with Israel. I am not saying that these countries are buddy buddy with Israel, but even after the Muslim Brotherhood came to power in Egypt they did not risk fracturing their relationship with Israel even though they had strong ties with Hamas. 
And as for Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah their leader understands the balance of power and deterrence theory quite well. He is not stupid enough to attack Israel and he has never called for attacks on Israel proper. The fighting between Israeli Forces and Hezbollah has always been in the southern region of Lebanon. Hezbollah has never made incursions into Israel for the sake of waging a war of annihilation against the Israeli people. 

Iran isn't some backwards society of barbarians. They have a progressive Upper-Middle Class Income according to the World Bank, and they do not simply hate Israel because they are Jewish. If you look at the World Map in the Middle East and Asian region the Nuclear Powers are Israel, China, Russia, India, Pakistan, and Russia. If Iran wants to be the hegemonic power in the Arab World and influence other nations (much like Russia is doing with Ukraine and most of Eastern Europe) they need to acquire nuclear weapons as a threat and a safe guard to all the other Nuclear Nations in the region. Do I think Iran should have Nuclear Weapons? Of course not, but to label them nut jobs who just want to destroy the world is lazy. 

I agree the radical Islamic groups are troubling to say the least. You have the Al-Qaeda offshoot in Syria, the ISIS in Iraq, Al-Qaeda in Yemen and the Maghreb, and Boko Haram in Nigeria. But Hamas though they are Muslims fight for the freedom of the Palestinian People from the Israeli Occupation and Blockade, not to establish some Caliphate like the new age Mujaheddin do. 

But American policy in Israel needs to be examined. Osama Bin Laden stated that one of the reasons for 9/11 was our support for Israel. When Bush declared the War on Terror all our allies came to our side, except the Israeli's. During the War in Iraq and the War in Afghanistan the Israeli's did not send a single soldier to be a part of the Coalition. 

And we've lost this War on Terror because Al-Qaeda has gone from a group of radicals in the mountains of Afghanistan to British Men seeking a closer relationship with their God by fighting in Syria. They're recruitment has tripled because of our allegiance with Israel that has not benefited us. (Unless you work for Lockheed Martin or another Defense contractor). 

But whatever fuck it, we stand with Israel, cool. 

Thats not why I made the thread though, and thats where I hate your comments. 

[b/]You are trying to win an argument that has no winners, instead of trying to find a solution to the problem. 
That is the problem with the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict. Dumbasses like "ThatNiggaTho" try to justify the killing of Palestinians and Israeli's (Combatants and Non-Combatants) INSTEAD OF SEARCHING FOR A SOLUTION TO STOP FUTURE KILLINGS[/b]

but of course you are going to come back with some rebuttle saying that Hamas is weak Israel is strong, Hamas are fanatical muslims who hate America, and Israel should annihilate them. 

[b/]Stop being Lazy and think Einstein[/b]

July 22, 2014 @ 07:40 PM
thatniggatho

I'm not reading all that shit.
And there you go again referencing shit out of biblical times... and all the common knowledge.
After all that shit you said, so what? 

Also, OBM attack against america was to cripple us economically by drawing us into an intractable war that we can't win in the middle east. He also sought to undermine our principal freedoms by necessarily turning us into a police state. And he won. Had jack shit to do w/ the jews and more to do w/ the U.S funding of Al Quesadilla to fight off the economic relationships they were developing in Afghanistan w/ Russia.
Get your facts right

I don't need a history lesson. I seem to know it better than you. As for history, the main reason history repeats itself is because dumb niggas don't know how to let it go.

Small fries search for solutions to conflicts not big fries.
You can't force people who have bigger forces than you.
As such,you, as the lessor opponent try to appeal to logic, reason, and diplomatic negotiation.. and rely on the modern and sensible world we live in to hear your appeals.

But are the Palestinians doing that? No...
Why is that? Why are they poking and prodding someone who they can't beat? 
Because of their fuckn pride.

FUCK PRIDE

As for my Avatar, yes.. It's Einsten.. Why? Because when I am afforded the opportunity, I chose to highlight sensible men who sought to contribute to the progress of man kind as opposed to those who sought to destroy it :

One of the key differences between me and you...

Stick to what you know though. It's gonna be what its gonna be. Everything in its right place.
July 22, 2014 @ 07:43 PM
bjornvan

lol ..claims to be post barbaric and archaic but he cheers and mock the deaths of innocent people because their views aren't like his.I don't see how you folks take him seriously..
July 22, 2014 @ 07:46 PM
thatniggatho

lol ..claims to be post barbaric and archaic but he cheers and mock the deaths of innocent people because their views aren't like his.I don't see how you folks take him seriously..
The radicals on the Palestinian side made that choice when they decided to fire weapons into Israel. Whenever they are tired of dying as well as people around them, they can stop.

They decide to commit suicide, that's on them...

Post barbaric/Post Archaic .. Yes, and I recognize that some lessor evolved niggas are not and would rather dwell in those times. As nature would have it, those who aren't willing to evolve and stay w/ the times die out. I didn't make the laws of nature. Go talk to God if you have beef with that principal. 
July 22, 2014 @ 08:19 PM
Pantic

Israel is steadily stealing land from Palestine. People in Gaza die from lack of food and medication, many dont even have acces to water, Israel control the borders. They are desperate and even if them shooting at Israel is a hopeless battle at least it raised awareness around the world. The alternative is that they stop and die of starvation and thirst while they lose their land bit by bit. Anyone siding with Israel is ignorant.
July 22, 2014 @ 08:27 PM
octose

The radicals on the Palestinian side made that choice when they decided to fire weapons into Israel. Whenever they are tired of dying as well as people around them, they can stop.

Post barbaric/Post Archaic .. Yes, and I recognize that some lessor evolved niggas are not and would rather dwell in those times. As nature would have it, those who aren't willing to evolve and stay w/ the times die out. I didn't make the laws of nature. Go talk to God if you have beef with that principal. 
You fail to realize that an organized, FIRST WORLD GOVERNMENT armed with the most advanced missile defense system in the world and arguably one of the most advanced militaries, supported by the largest economy in the world is going head to head with a political party labeled a terrorist organization that has been embargoed by both Israel and Egypt for the past 6 years, where citizens are being ousted from their slum-like living conditions, with more than 80,000 Palestinians (NOT HAMAS) displaced due to the retarded tensions between Hamas and Israel. 

The fact that you literally said "Go talk to God" in your post shows you have no authority or fiscal opinion on what's happening. 

July 22, 2014 @ 08:33 PM
thatniggatho

You fail to realize that an organized, FIRST WORLD GOVERNMENT armed with the most advanced missile defense system in the world and arguably one of the most advanced militaries, supported by the largest economy in the world is going head to head with a political party labeled a terrorist organization that has been embargoed by both Israel and Egypt for the past 6 years, where citizens are being ousted from their slum-like living conditions, with more than 80,000 Palestinians (NOT HAMAS) displaced due to the retarded tensions between Hamas and Israel. 

The fact that you literally said "Go talk to God" in your post shows you have no authority or fiscal opinion on what's happening. 
Fiscal opinion?

You fools are captured in this short term shit. There's bigger things in play here....

"Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu strongly discourages the U.S. from working with Iran to mitigate the spreading turmoil in Iraq."

"When your enemies are fighting one another, dont strengthen either one of them," Netanyahu said Sunday on NBC's Meet the Press.

If yall boys heated over this shit, just you wait until dat boi Netanyahu gets really cookin.

#Scrambled

Yall boyz gonna be HOT THOOOoooo....
YOOOOOoooo
July 22, 2014 @ 08:40 PM
octose

Yes your opinion isn't even worth 2 cents sir. 

July 22, 2014 @ 08:45 PM
thatniggatho

Yes your opinion isn't even worth 2 cents sir. 
Is that your Fiscal opinion? 

Please login first to reply.