July 20, 2014 @ 07:58 PM
NapoleonComplex

They at it again. But whats new? 

What do yall think of this conflict? 

For those who don't know this latest round of asymmetrical warfare began after peace talks broke down in May or April when Hamas who govern the Gaza Strip and the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank made plans to form a unity government to better represent the needs and wishes of all the Palestinian people. the Israeli's werent for the unity government and told Hamas to beat it. Fast forward to about 3 weeks ago. 3 Israeli boys (One being an American Jew) get kidnapped in the West Bank, Hamas is blamed and their is a subsequent retaliation killing of a Palestinian boy who is burned alive, and the Palestinian kids cousin a Florida native is beaten to a pulp by the Israeli Defense Forces for partaking in the protests against his cousins death. Hamas began firing rockets from the Gaza Strip and Israel retaliated with precision air strikes that has now become a ground invasion on the land mass that is 139 square miles (4 times smaller than Rhode Island). 

I personally couldnt give a shit about Wars and Conflicts and such, they have been happening way before I existed and they will continue on way after I am dead. My only problem with this conflict is America's undying loyalty and financial support to Israel. because they are our "ally". I pay taxes and my federal taxes go to Israel right to defend itself, and I dont see it as such. 

What do yall think?

NO ANTI-ARAB / ANTI-JEWISH POSTS PLEASE LETS HAVE A CIVIL CONVERSATION WITHOUT RACIST ABUSE BEING THROWN AROUND!

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

July 20, 2014 @ 08:10 PM
LCULT

I'm not going to pretend I know a lot about the subject, but it angers me that I wouldn't even consider it a war anymore... there doesn't seem to be tactics or a foreseeable end. It just seems to be endless bombardment of civilian areas with absolutely no repercussions from the rest of the world. We see this every day on the news, children are dying. But then the parent of the child who was lost then says something along the lines of 'an eye for an eye'. It disgusts me that Humans are this far along their evolutionary timeline and we're still massacring each other as an act of revenge. 

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

July 20, 2014 @ 08:29 PM
YoungRizal

Man I really feel bad. The Palestinians are facing annihilation while USA continues to feed them money and power. There is def more than just "alliance" there's gotta be other reasons why Israel is USA baby. 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

July 20, 2014 @ 08:43 PM
Legit*

The thing I don't get about this conflict is why Palestine/Hamas keep firing rockets at Israel even though they know that every time they fire a rocket it's intercepted by "Iron Dome" and Israel just fire a more powerful rocket back at them. If Palestine stopped firing their missiles Israel would stop firing theirs.

Also I know Israel's response to the rocket fire is supposed to be proportionate and it is far from it at the moment with 1 death for them and 300 in gaza. But if you're living in a country that is constantly having missiles fired at it, it's understandable that every few years they get fed up and fire a load back.
July 20, 2014 @ 08:49 PM
thatniggatho

The thing I don't get about this conflict is why Palestine/Hamas keep firing rockets at Israel even though they know that every time they fire a rocket it's intercepted by "Iron Dome" and Israel just fire a more powerful rocket back at them. If Palestine stopped firing their missiles Israel would stop firing theirs.

Also I know Israel's response to the rocket fire is supposed to be proportionate and it is far from it at the moment with 1 death for them and 300 in gaza. But if you're living in a country that is constantly having missiles fired at it, it's understandable that every few years they get fed up and fire a load back.
*Cosigned. They had no business firing rockets into Israel. They are an unmatched force and know it. As such, they knew from jump there was no reasoned end to this. Unreasonable people can't be reasoned with. You gotta beat their head in and hope they learn. Else, put em in the dirt. 

I'd typically side w/ those who are marginalized, but they just want to be rowdy niggas. Fuck em at this point.
As for the U.S, it's a super power in decline. As we speak, the BRICs (Brasil, Russia, Indian, and China) are forming tighter alliances financially to take the only hold the U.S has left on the world : Reserve Currency Status.

Our borders are wide ass open for any Tom, Dick, and Harry to cross. Illegals getting put up in A-star hotels while vets rot from a decrepit VA system. Police are meanwhile bullying day to day citizens and our intelligence agencies are spying on its own citizens.

US is an empire in decline. Netanyahu stopped listening to the U.S's long ago when we lost true leadership. 

So, them niggas finna cook over there. U.S's meddling ass can't do shit about international incidents and wont.

GG
July 20, 2014 @ 08:52 PM
D1Sellout

Bruh I don't give a fuck about the middle east to be honest. 

So much shit happening over here, I don't see how the middle east or anywhere else can really be on the top of anyone's mind

Ariana Grande wouldn't treat me like this

July 20, 2014 @ 08:58 PM
thatniggatho

So much shit happening over here, I don't see how the middle east or anywhere else can really be on the top of anyone's mind
fosho.. them niggas finna cook
July 20, 2014 @ 09:02 PM
oneallah

what they really need?

is a supreme store
supreme dont ship to palestine or israel, so they angry
open one in gaza, that way both arabs and jews can camp for bogos
July 20, 2014 @ 11:09 PM
NapoleonComplex

So in the last hour Hamas has captured an IDF soldier...
shits about to get so real. 

July 20, 2014 @ 11:56 PM
thatniggatho

So in the last hour Hamas has captured an IDF soldier...
shits about to get so real. 
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/07/20/us/politics/obama-sticks-to-schedule-despite-world-crises.html?_r=2
Obeezy says he's on Vaca. Finna let them niggas cook
July 20, 2014 @ 11:59 PM
cake.

imagine if both sides realized religion isnt real.... 

world peace 
July 21, 2014 @ 01:02 AM
Pig

Hopefully Israeli fucks Hamas back to the shadow realm. The Middle East is so fucked that security issues like this shouldn't be tolerated. Despite the fact that the Palestinian rockets are essentially useless and there is an enormous force disparity between the terrorist and the jews, Israel has to make a strong statement about security in an area where governments are continually failing to protect their citizens.

Israel is a shitty ally tho and we should stop giving money to them
July 21, 2014 @ 01:19 AM
nat turner

It's the same thing that's been happening. I don't even pay attention to the conflicts. Israel is America's ally because because there are so many Jews in the US and  . Us has the biggest Jew populating out side of Israel. These American Jews have a lot of power in Americas government 

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

July 21, 2014 @ 01:28 AM
NapoleonComplex

world peace 
this isnt a war of religion. 
Its a war of land and the destiny of the respective peoples in the area. 
Only narrow-minded westerners think its a war on religion. 

July 21, 2014 @ 01:31 AM
offensive-commenter

what do you mean it's not a war on religion?? their beef began because of religion!
July 21, 2014 @ 01:48 AM
thatniggatho

what do you mean it's not a war on religion?? their beef began because of religion!
It's not a war at all. Some dumb niggas shot at them and missed and their laying down SHOTS back !
July 21, 2014 @ 01:54 AM
bjornvan

They are fighting over land.. more specifically natural gas reserves owned by the palenstine.I just find it disgusting how israelies keep claiming they aren't targeting civilians when it looks like they kill 30 civilians for every 1 hamas soilder. I understand not wanting to think about the wars going on over there because it burdens your life so much but to say you don't care is just disrespectful
July 21, 2014 @ 02:05 AM
DonBishopSpacePimp

THIS.^^^^ Everybody here and everywhere else wanna talk about it but ain't doing shit. I know as an American things is hectic in the field here so when I've cleaned up my own yard I'll focus on somebody elses. Keep your head up to those who are volunteering or have family in the struggle out there but all you sit around and talk to hear yourself talk types make me laugh.

On that note  "Sunday Funday Chinese Buffet".

http://i.imgur.com/ibTU48g.png #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

July 21, 2014 @ 02:11 AM
thatniggatho

They are fighting over land.. more specifically natural gas reserves owned by the palenstine.I just find it disgusting how israelies keep claiming they aren't targeting civilians when it looks like they kill 30 civilians for every 1 hamas soilder. I understand not wanting to think about the wars going on over there because it burdens your life so much but to say you don't care is just disrespectful
Man should not throw rock in glass house....
Aint them niggas all about old wisdom?

Shoot at someone's family nigga and hide behind yours, don't be surprised if you all get blasted.

Don't go crying 'oh the humanity' after you busted shots. 
Oh, those wild niggas bustin' rounds from your yard every night aint a part of your fam? Then you go hunt em down and kill em. Before, you get deaded too.

It's 2014 B', aint nobody got time for niggas shooting rockets at them...
Dead them niggas into the Cretaceous Era

Obeezy's on Vaca.

Them Israeli niggas finna cook.
July 21, 2014 @ 02:20 AM
DonBishopSpacePimp

^^^^^ Dead. #ObeezysOnVaction #NiggazGettingCooked

http://i.imgur.com/ibTU48g.png #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

July 21, 2014 @ 02:28 AM
bjornvan

THIS.^^^^ Everybody here and everywhere else wanna talk about it but ain't doing shit. I know as an American things is hectic in the field here so when I've cleaned up my own yard I'll focus on somebody elses. Keep your head up to those who are volunteering or have family in the struggle out there but all you sit around and talk to hear yourself talk types make me laugh.

On that note  "Sunday Funday Chinese Buffet".

People talk about it because they generally want to know more about it or hear others opinions on it, not to stop the conflict from happening. But you know them muricans think they have to fix everything so I don't blame you for thinking that.
Man should not throw rock in glass house....

Shoot at someone's family nigga and hide behind yours, don't be surprised if you all get blasted.

Don't go crying 'oh the humanity' after you busted shots. 
Oh, those wild niggas bustin' rounds aint a part of your fam? Then you go hunt em down and kill em. Before, you get deaded too.
Well one would need to make sure that man threw that rock before you decide to kill his whole family but thats beside the point.I do agree that the palenstine should hunt down the hamas terrorist themselves, but its not that simple.You ever heard the enemy of my enemy is my ally? They aren't going to help the israelies by taking out the only people that they believe protect them from the israelies.
July 21, 2014 @ 02:32 AM
aww shucks

They are fighting over land.. more specifically natural gas reserves owned by the palenstine.

^^^THIS

July 21, 2014 @ 02:35 AM
angeles714

world peace 
Ignorant nigga. This isn't about religion, it's always been about territory and the fact that Gaza has refused to recognize Israel as a country. 
 "But then, in 1967, after another war, Israel occupied these Palestinian areas and Israeli troops stayed there for years. Israelis hoped they might exchange the land they won for Arab countries recognising Israel's right to exist and an end to the fighting.Israel finally left Gaza in 2005 but soon after, a group called Hamas won elections and took control there. Much of the world calls Hamas a terrorist organisation. It refuses to recognise Israel as a country and wants Palestinians to be able to return to their old home - and will use violence to achieve its aims."
July 21, 2014 @ 02:37 AM
YoungRizal

mainstream media sucks

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

July 21, 2014 @ 02:40 AM
thatniggatho

Well one would need to make sure that man threw that rock before you decide to kill his whole family but thats beside the point.I do agree that the palenstine should hunt down the hamas terrorist themselves, but its not that simple.You ever heard the enemy of my enemy is my ally? They aren't going to help the israelies by taking out the only people that they believe protect them from the israelies.
It's 2014. Maybe you didn't hear me : AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT. Shots from direction X get shots back in return.

"They aren't going to help the israelies by taking out the only people that they believe protect them from the israelies."

Well then....Guess what? That's the wrong choice. And they are being taught that lesson.
Don't want to separate the egg yolk from the egg whites?

Fine nigga..

SCRAMBLED 
July 21, 2014 @ 02:47 AM
bjornvan

.. Even if they made that choice they would still find a reason to kill them..Its clear to the palenstine that the israelis will find any excuse to kill them to take that land.. even going as far as sending israelis to gaza to shoot rockets at israel.. but dat thought don't cross the media mind.
July 21, 2014 @ 02:49 AM
thatniggatho

.. Even if they made that choice they would still find a reason to kill them..Its clear to the palenstine that the israelis will find any excuse to kill them to take that land.. even going as far as sending israelis to gaza to shoot rockets at israel.. but dat thought don't cross the media mind.

BRUH !!!!
July 21, 2014 @ 03:02 AM
bjornvan

lol i'm happy you are finding some type of joy in this situation
July 21, 2014 @ 04:28 AM
brittneykitty

dont like israel
dont like arabs

hope they all kill each other

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

July 21, 2014 @ 05:04 AM
AmericanLegend