Discuss.

10 char
June 24, 2014 @ 02:50 PM
YoungRizal

I won't be a surprise. Dude got that bitch made attitude

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

June 24, 2014 @ 02:59 PM
NapoleonComplex

He's a gypsy. He travels from one NBA city to another basking in the wealth before moving on from the ruins he's created. He can never be in the same class as Kobe, MJ, Larry Bird, or Magic for this very reason. He's not a franchise player, he's just an outstanding role player.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

June 24, 2014 @ 03:04 PM
fucktyson

He's probably just doing it so he can renegotiate his contract and take less money in attempts the Heat can get Melo... which is pussy, if you can't win with three all stars you don't deserve too.

Either that or he's going back to Cleveland because he cares too much what people there think, because as stated above he's got that bitch made attitude.
June 24, 2014 @ 03:08 PM
origins

Nope, not coming back to the Heats.
June 24, 2014 @ 03:12 PM
Purp Nowitski

He's a gypsy. He travels from one NBA city to another basking in the wealth before moving on from the ruins he's created. He can never be in the same class as Kobe, MJ, Larry Bird, or Magic for this very reason. He's not a franchise player, he's just an outstanding role player.
Do you even know what a role player is?
June 24, 2014 @ 03:17 PM
iLoveBreast

He took a pay cut.
Kobe, Magic, and Bird all played for franchises with the highest payrolls. MJ is on a on some other shit those guys can't even touch Jordan. If you were as good as Lebron would you want to be remembered as another Wilkins, AI, Barkley, Baylor, any of those hall of famers who never won a ring? Best player Lebron had on the cavs was Mo Williams. All you kobe dick riders don't understand Shaq got that three peat and Kobe just lucky to play for a legendary franchise like the Lakers who constantly surround him with talent.
June 24, 2014 @ 03:41 PM
Siphonin

He just took a pay cut so there is more cap room for the Heat to sign better bench players or starters. Don't pay too much attention to what the big dummy Chris Broussard be saying.

But still deep down im hoping he joins the Wizards
June 24, 2014 @ 03:52 PM
NapoleonComplex

^^^^nah KD is coming to DC we don't need LeBron.

The real big 3 of Wall, Beal, and KD are gonna fuck the NBA up for years to come.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

June 24, 2014 @ 03:57 PM
Black Adam

He's only been on two teams for the whole eleven years he's been in the league... Michael Jordan was on two teams in his career as well. Players move, it's just a thing that happens(unless you're god mode Kobe).
June 24, 2014 @ 04:03 PM
Black Adam

He's probably just doing it so he can renegotiate his contract and take less money in attempts the Heat can get Melo... which is pussy, if you can't win with three all stars you don't deserve too.

Either that or he's going back to Cleveland because he cares too much what people there think, because as stated above he's got that bitch made attitude.
Dwyane Wade is past his peak as an all-star athlete. He's having to many problems. Same with Bosh. Bosh has developed tremendously as a player since he first started, but he still is barely an all-star. Going to Cleveland would be a very smart choice. He'll be back in his home court and he'd have Kyrie and Varejao. Luol Deng and Jarrett Jack would also help him on his journey to another title. If the Heat do pick up Carmelo, hopefully it turns his carrer for the better. 
June 24, 2014 @ 04:05 PM
Black Adam

Double post
June 24, 2014 @ 04:07 PM
Gilly Suits

I don't like Lebron's character as much as the next guy, but like Black Adam said the guy has only been on two teams and he left a Cleveland team that required him to do everything. 

Concerning the opting out of contract, he could just be opting out so that he can do a long term deal with money stretched out over like 5 more years which is a very honorable action that shows affinity for his team. If he leaves, so what can't deny he is one of the best players we've seen and this is coming from a diehard Celtics fan.

Forum full of Skip Bayless'.

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

June 24, 2014 @ 04:12 PM
Black Adam

I don't like Lebron's character as much as the next guy, but like Black Adam said the guy has only been on two teams and he left a Cleveland team that required him to do everything. 

Concerning the opting out of contract, he could just be opting out so that he can do a long term deal with money stretched out over like 5 more years which is a very honorable action that shows affinity for his team. If he leaves, so what can't deny he is one of the best players we've seen and this is coming from a diehard Celtics fan.
I agree. I've been a 76ers fan ever since I could talk because of Iverson. I hate to say it, but LeBron is in the top ten greatest players. I'd still take Kobe over him though. It would be nice for LeBron to stay on the Heat and stretch his contract out. Getting paid less could result in more titles being as they can afford better, more expensive players. I'm just rambling no lol.  It would be interesting to see LeBron surprise everyone and go to, lets say the Pacers or the Lakers. I hate the Lakers, but a Kobe/LeBron partnership would be amazing. 
June 24, 2014 @ 05:04 PM
Pantic

You talking mad bullshit right now
June 24, 2014 @ 05:14 PM
guyitsmathew

he stays.. a lot of people here are concerned about whether wade opts out also which would help pat reconstruct. im interested tho hypothetically if wade didn't opt and took the rest of his money and lebron left would heat fans turn on wade?

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

June 24, 2014 @ 05:17 PM
Sentimental

i wouldnt mind having Lebron in the Lakers lol
June 24, 2014 @ 06:18 PM
crazytomkat

Whats with all the hate on Lebron, If you ask me he puts in the majority of work on the Heat.
June 24, 2014 @ 06:35 PM
Black Adam

Whats with all the hate on Lebron, If you ask me he puts in the majority of work on the Heat.
Exactly. That's why we're saying that he should move to another team with better teammates so he doesn't have to carry the team. LeBron and Allen are the only clutch players on the Heat. Bosh is alright at clutch shots, but no where near Bron and Allen
June 24, 2014 @ 06:50 PM
crazytomkat

Exactly. That's why we're saying that he should move to another team with better teammates so he doesn't have to carry the team. LeBron and Allen are the only clutch players on the Heat. Bosh is alright at clutch shots, but no where near Bron and Allen
True some times I feel like wade only got Lebron so he didn't have to do as much, and could just sit on the sideline.
June 24, 2014 @ 07:08 PM
Gilly Suits

Miami got Lebron because Wade is incapable of carrying a team. Dude is a glorified Rudy Gay. Can score but ain't the player, you need

Edit: Rudy Gay may be harsh, so let's call him Scottie Pippen or the sidekick. He will never win without a great

June 24, 2014 @ 07:18 PM
Black Adam

Miami got Lebron because Wade is incapable of carrying a team. Dude is a glorified Rudy Gay. Can score but ain't the player, you need

Edit: Rudy Gay may be harsh, so let's call him Scottie Pippen or the sidekick. He will never win without a great
Personally I find Scottie Pippen a better, more hard working athlete than Jordan. I think that because everyone on the Bulls were "shadows" to Jordan so Pippen had to put in more work to be recognized at the same level of Jordan. I would say Wade is like Eddie Jones when Kobe came into the league. He was a star, but is out shined by the better player. Jones(Wade) couldn't carry the team so he had help from Kobe(LeBron) and Shaq(Bosh). This maybe far fetched, but it's my opinion.
June 24, 2014 @ 11:29 PM
Moises Arias

TF??? he only played for two teams. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

June 25, 2014 @ 12:48 AM
RiFF RaFF

Smartest business move he could of done.

All he's doing is a fat bidding war. who knows, maybe the heats will give him a ridiculous amount of money to stay.

either way he stays winning.

Be about it

June 25, 2014 @ 12:49 AM
Get Free

Edit: Rudy Gay may be harsh, so let's call him Scottie Pippen or the sidekick. He will never win without a great.
You're right, Wade never averaged 35 in a finals series before running to join Lebron in Cleveland.
June 25, 2014 @ 12:56 AM
Gilly Suits

Edit: Rudy Gay may be harsh, so let's call him Scottie Pippen or the sidekick. He will never win without a great.
You're right, Wade never averaged 35 in a finals series before running to join Lebron in Cleveland.
Shaq was on team and was the only reason he won (again one of the most dominant players of our time easing his time on the court). Look at every season between those, Wade couldn't carry his team. Also, I never doubted man could score. He can't win on his own and is a far worse player than Bron Bron but makes a good sidekick. Scoring means very little in a team sport. I hope you aren't one of those idiots who bases the worth of a player on scoring if so I would love to see you GM a team.

June 25, 2014 @ 01:17 AM
paulywalnuts

He just took a pay cut so there is more cap room for the Heat to sign better bench players or starters. Don't pay too much attention to what the big dummy Chris Broussard be saying.

But still deep down im hoping he joins the Wizards
lol we would be so nasty if Bron went to the Wiz 

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

June 25, 2014 @ 01:32 AM
KiddCoast

Lmao wtf makes you think he's gonna take ANOTHER payout. He's already very underpaid

Twitter: @KiddCoast

June 25, 2014 @ 01:38 AM
Think People

Kevin Love and Carmelo Anthony are opting out too but no ones on them. Jeez let the dude breathe. Ate the end of the day he's a grown man. If the best player touching a basketball wants to explore his options, guess what? He's gonna do it.

Kevin Garnet played for the shitty Wolves. Guess what he did? Opted out and got a ring somewhere else. Shaq played for the Magic, Lakers, Heat, Suns, Cavs, and Celtics. No one said anything. I understand bashing Lebron is cool though.
June 25, 2014 @ 01:42 AM
Purp Nowitski

Once we put Lebron at small forward and Obama at the point, we ill be unstoppable.

Please login first to reply.