June 22, 2014 @ 03:39 AM
PinoyAko

It's one thing to fuck women of other races but settling down with someone of a different race has some negative consequences for your child. He or she will most likely be ostracized by either your or your spouses family because he or she is different. Furthermore, the kid may resent you if you're not white because if he or she is brought up in the western hemisphere, the chances are your kid is only going to identify with western culture since they want to fit in and not get bullied. They're more likely to have white friends and resent themselves because they look different. A lot of kids now grow up with no strong racial pride or identity, no strong role models, no strong community and most races/ethnicities aren't anything more than a stereotype for most western folks because the media portrays them that way. Hence, your child will probably resent you for making him or her different. 

We're living in a more politically correct world but racism is still strong and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it unless there was some enemy that would bring us all closer together. 
June 22, 2014 @ 03:51 AM
Soul Rize

true but that sounds like a struggle for anyone mixed with black. Im mixed and proud of both sides but go with how i look on the outside. Doesn't matter doe . get paper, end of story. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

June 22, 2014 @ 04:03 AM
Based Boy

if i end up having a mixed baby then he will identify as green because of all the paper he is getting

-Caterpillar
June 22, 2014 @ 04:28 AM
D1Sellout

We need another Hitler to bring us together

Ariana Grande wouldn't treat me like this

June 22, 2014 @ 04:59 AM
thatniggatho

It's one thing to fuck women of other races but settling down with someone of a different race has some negative consequences for your child. He or she will most likely be ostracized by either your or your spouses family because he or she is different. Furthermore, the kid may resent you if you're not white because if he or she is brought up in the western hemisphere, the chances are your kid is only going to identify with western culture since they want to fit in and not get bullied. They're more likely to have white friends and resent themselves because they look different. A lot of kids now grow up with no strong racial pride or identity, no strong role models, no strong community and most races/ethnicities aren't anything more than a stereotype for most western folks because the media portrays them that way. Hence, your child will probably resent you for making him or her different. 

We're living in a more politically correct world but racism is still strong and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it unless there was some enemy that would bring us all closer together. 
Nigga this aint the 80's. Everyone is mixed with just about everything now-a-days and that trend is only continuing. 
You got sent back in a time machine or something? Wake up !
June 22, 2014 @ 10:02 AM
Llama

Naw. Asian and white girls, twooh. Best of both worlds, body and face for days.
June 22, 2014 @ 10:23 AM
fakeasslondon

your and idiot bruh 
I'm black irish & choctaw 
truth be told your never white enough or black enough but its much better in my opinion to be more races 
kids are gonna fuck with each other regardless thats apart of growing up if its not your skin its your hair or your clothes or how you talk
#stopbullying2k14
June 22, 2014 @ 02:31 PM
DonBishopSpacePimp

Be a good parent and raise your child with some pride & knowledge of self and he'll be fine. Unless you live in some hillbilly sticks area then just move.  There will always be issues with adversity but falling back from it is not the answer. Keep making them beautiful mixed babies and tell them haters "get down or lay down".

http://i.imgur.com/ibTU48g.png #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

June 22, 2014 @ 02:46 PM
Josh

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 22, 2014 @ 04:13 PM
Dino Spumoni

I recently got out of a long term interracial relationship, now I happen to be dating interracially again. The only tough part is the cultural differences, but even that's not as bad as you might think. OP's assessment of biracial children makes no sense whatsoever. Probably salty about being rejected by a white girl.
June 22, 2014 @ 04:17 PM
Zeeks

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
June 22, 2014 @ 04:28 PM
DREWKKAKE

lol its 2014. fob parents stay racist though

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 22, 2014 @ 04:56 PM
oneallah

interracial is cool
im not racist but for some reason white &black never looked right together, looks strange as hell
June 22, 2014 @ 06:26 PM
frankhied

what fucken era do y'all exist in?!
June 22, 2014 @ 06:44 PM
cvpntrill23

Just had mixed children
Told them to kill themselves cus life is hard
Will report back with results
June 22, 2014 @ 08:54 PM
B.M.

I'm Irish, German, French, Polish...you know how hypocritical you are for implying 'white' is a cut-and-dry race? And honestly, I don't consider myself anything but AMERICAN. There's nothing I hate more than an American describes themselves as anything but American.

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

June 22, 2014 @ 09:17 PM
Think People

i know plenty of white people that live SHIT lives and have absolutely no future. Besides what is "white". Most why people are mixed with a shit ton of other races and cultures.
June 23, 2014 @ 12:20 AM
fakeasslondon

I'm Irish, German, French, Polish...you know how hypocritical you are for implying 'white' is a cut-and-dry race? And honestly, I don't consider myself anything but AMERICAN. There's nothing I hate more than an American describes themselves as anything but American.
June 23, 2014 @ 12:50 AM
scélérat

What..

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

June 23, 2014 @ 12:51 AM
scélérat

true but that sounds like a struggle for anyone mixed with black. Im mixed and proud of both sides but go with how i look on the outside. Doesn't matter doe . get paper, end of story. 
Black>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> whatever you mixed with...

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

June 23, 2014 @ 12:52 AM
Moises Arias

LOL at this nigga thinking he giving out gems to HB. Nobody bout to take advice from some random pinoy. Dude talking like there arent more mixed kids then fully black people in america

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

June 23, 2014 @ 01:00 AM
PinoyAko

LOL at this nigga thinking he giving out gems to HB. Nobody bout to take advice from some random pinoy. Dude talking like there arent more mixed kids then fully black people in america
"Some random pinoy"

The fuck is that supposed to mean you sneak racist ass bitch

Interracial dating and breeding is on the rise but most people still stick with their own kind. Most mixed kids I knew had serious identity issues and the next generation of half breeds aren't going to be any different. 
June 23, 2014 @ 01:10 AM
thatniggatho

"Some random pinoy"

The fuck is that supposed to mean you sneak racist ass bitch

Interracial dating and breeding is on the rise but most people still stick with their own kind. Most mixed kids I knew had serious identity issues and the next generation of half breeds aren't going to be any different. 
"Interracial dating and breeding"

Pinoy hot because BBC banged out his sister's pillow cakes on the low...
Save your advice man. No one is taking that shit. 
I'm doing my best to conceive some Blasians bruh...
The only color people see in 2014 is GREEN 

#getmoneynukkah
June 23, 2014 @ 03:55 AM
B.M.

LOL. Better than Asian.

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

June 23, 2014 @ 04:10 AM
nat turner

your and idiot bruh 
truth be told your never white enough or black enough but its much better in my opinion to be more races 
kids are gonna fuck with each other regardless thats apart of growing up if its not your skin its your hair or your clothes or how you talk
#stopbullying2k14
True shit. No matter what you look like, somebody gonna hate. If it's not ya ethnicity, it's your clothes, job, career. No matter what, just about everyone comes across something. Teach ya child to confident proud and to love themselves

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

June 23, 2014 @ 10:20 AM
fakeasslondon

LOL. Better than Asian.
you probably from Nebraska
all you know is corn 
June 23, 2014 @ 01:42 PM
HBer

Told you before kids on hype beast are ignorant just join TheColi.

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

June 23, 2014 @ 07:23 PM
fakeasslondon

your and idiot bruh 
#stopbullying2k14
i thought you were indian 
June 23, 2014 @ 09:38 PM
kbos

Seems like a pointless thread, if two people really want to settle down and create a family, this will be the least of their worries. You think two people fall in love, and want to create a family and be together forever and say, oh wait, fuck it, lets take this whole relationship and potential family off the table because my child will have social woes. Why even have kids then? Theres so many circumstances beyound control. Your kid might turn out retarded, or ugly, or sexually confused, a social misfit. Living in this society alone makes it likely your child is going to be fucked, 1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys are sexually assulted. With rape culture, violence, and captialism causing oppression most people don't even care to aknowledge there are a multitude of social issues to consider and your childs biracial status seems less significant to me. And besides that, more and more couples these days decide to settle down and not have children, a good thing in my opinion.
June 23, 2014 @ 10:05 PM
Efil4zaggin

i just wanna marry a white girl

:0

Please login first to reply.