Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 14, 2014 @ 04:31 AM
MARK the GURU

So yuh, yesterday i got drunk asf for the first time, its a long crazy story that id rather not go into.But share your first drunk experience here

GNAR

June 14, 2014 @ 04:35 AM
putanginamo

worst first experience ever...

found out that i'm an emotional drunk lol

くそったれ

June 14, 2014 @ 04:39 AM
MARK the GURU

damn ma, i was just laughing the whole time, ended up in the tub haha

GNAR

June 14, 2014 @ 04:41 AM
Sentimental

the first time I got drunk, I was also got high. Left the homie's pad and headed straight for the football game. I was chilling, tbh I was talking to people but I didn't wanna go too hard cause there was cop everywhere. But when I get drunk I don't go crazy; I like to chill out.

Fuck yo feelings.

June 14, 2014 @ 04:48 AM
chief

Didn't start drinking until the summer after senior year of high school. That D.A.R.E. shit actually got to me. I was one of very few of my friends who didn't as you could imagine. My other friend, who never drank either, and I decided to drink and so our friends threw a party for us and supplied all the alcohol. Lots of fun. It was nice for a first time cause it wasn't some random house party where you were sketched out about getting too drunk and blacking out and/or throwing up

•••

June 14, 2014 @ 06:04 AM
Pantic

Was 13, copped some of that smirnoff ICE bullshit cause we thought it was the vodka, got moderately drunk and went to a big ass party, wore some icy white jeans like chief keef cool
June 14, 2014 @ 10:04 AM
Mega_pro92

i thought i was lil b
June 14, 2014 @ 10:13 AM
D1Sellout

My first one was at my cousin's 18th birthday party. 

When I woke up I found out I had a foursome with my cousin. I was 14 so one side of me was excited while the other was kinda grossed out. 

Ariana Grande wouldn't treat me like this

June 14, 2014 @ 10:36 AM
kng_vln

some chick that had a crush on me was throwing a house party junior year of high school since her pops was in china or some shit.. so many fucking people were there I got hammered and was hoping to get lucky, the cops ended up coming and popping the party and hit the father with a child neglectance charge.. pretty fucked up tbh lol 
June 14, 2014 @ 03:59 PM
Think People

I'm a social drunk. And i don't get whiskey d*** so alcohol's cool with me.
June 14, 2014 @ 04:22 PM
D1Sellout

My cousin is a girl by the way, no gay shit. 

Ariana Grande wouldn't treat me like this

June 14, 2014 @ 05:40 PM
DaPark

was at an after-party straight out of prom, with the homies too cool

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

June 14, 2014 @ 05:47 PM
SAGE FLO

New years eve, got too drunk and was throwing up in my best friends bin by the end of the night hahah
June 14, 2014 @ 05:51 PM
Saber

First time drinking was at a party my freshman year, when it ended my parents picked me up and i couldn't even walk for shit and on the way home i threw up in my mouth and had to hold it in until I got home, as soon as we got to my driveway i threw that shit out on the floor. My parents asked me why i threw up and all i said was that i had ate something bad at the party lol
June 14, 2014 @ 07:32 PM
Λlexamiles

it was 4th of july i was in like 7th grade, me and a bunch of my buddies slept over my friends house. we drank a bunch of wine coolers and stole some of my friends brothers vodka, and ran around the nieghborhood forking and tp'ing peoples houses and shit. i was wasted, my friend took 11 shots of some sorta bourbon/gin/whiskey mix he poured into the same bottle from the liquor cabinet in his house and passssed the fuck out and was yakin the next morning. ive never felt a hangover like i did that day lol shit was bad

i make music n shit - https://soundcloud.com/alexamiles - @alexamilesMusic - milesalexamiles@gmail.com - blunts

June 14, 2014 @ 08:29 PM
Pantic

My first one was at my cousin's 18th birthday party. 

When I woke up I found out I had a foursome with my cousin. I was 14 so one side of me was excited while the other was kinda grossed out. 
i dead ass don't get the whole "blackout" shit. Is it honestly real? I thought people just made it up to cover for all the grimey shit they do. I've been so wasted my legs don't work, i've emptied several bottles of booze a night but not once have i forgotten something significant like a damn threesome.
June 14, 2014 @ 08:41 PM
fucktyson

Took a bottle of gin from my parents liqueur cabinet when I was 13 and had a few friends over. I have this room out back which is pretty big and it used to have a dart board... anyway we made this game you had to stand at one side of the room and try and hit the dart board on the other and if you didn't you had a shot... let me tell you this boys, a 13 year old skinny white kid ain't supposed to have 10+ shots of gin in less than half an hour. Shit got ugly
June 14, 2014 @ 09:28 PM
chief

Took a bottle of gin from my parents liqueur cabinet when I was 13 and had a few friends over. I have this room out back which is pretty big and it used to have a dart board... anyway we made this game you had to stand at one side of the room and try and hit the dart board on the other and if you didn't you had a shot... let me tell you this boys, a 13 year old skinny white kid ain't supposed to have 10+ shots of gin in less than half an hour. Shit got ugly
lol jesus christ that must have been awful

•••

June 14, 2014 @ 10:18 PM
chimpskibot

wrong thread lol
June 14, 2014 @ 11:03 PM
LCULT

Managed to get a mate to get me a bottle of Vodka, drank like half of it and me and my mates wound up in the middle of a forest, lighting a bonfire with a group of middle-aged men and women, knocking on this girl I liked's door at 3am, her not answering, and crashing out in her back garden.
June 15, 2014 @ 01:30 AM
blaagh

est. mcmxcii

June 15, 2014 @ 01:33 AM
PennyApollo

Alcohol is overrated.
June 15, 2014 @ 01:50 AM
jjapplesauce

Didn't start drinking until the summer after senior year of high school. That D.A.R.E. shit actually got to me. I was one of very few of my friends who didn't as you could imagine. My other friend, who never drank either, and I decided to drink and so our friends threw a party for us and supplied all the alcohol. Lots of fun. It was nice for a first time cause it wasn't some random house party where you were sketched out about getting too drunk and blacking out and/or throwing up
Im about the same. Didnt start drinking until freshman year of college.  My good friend from back home also didnt drink but had gotten drunk for the first time about a month earlier.  He was gonna drive up to my university and chill for the weekend and he had a co-worker buy him a bunch of random beer before he left for his drive.  We got drunk in my dorm, went to a party drank more and realized how lame the party was, walked around trying to find another party and didnt find one, ended up far away from the dorm with no car, on the walk back all I remember was buying a giant ass box of cinnamon rolls at like 3:30 in the morning. Alot of laughs and stupid immature shit.

Please login first to reply.