June 11, 2014 @ 10:34 AM
doomsbaeisahater

This is amusing (you may have to click the title to open it in it's own window):

June 11, 2014 @ 10:49 AM
johnathan

the gun owners are right... abit over the top but right. if you don't use them you WILL use them. There is a lot of gun control in the states due to all of the recent school shootings. Soon enough the government will unarm the people and become much more of a dictatorship than it already is.

free max b 2013

June 11, 2014 @ 11:19 AM
doomsbaeisahater

the gun owners are right... abit over the top but right. if you don't use them you WILL use them. There is a lot of gun control in the states due to all of the recent school shootings. Soon enough the government will unarm the people and become much more of a dictatorship than it already is.
No, no politician has said they want to take away the 2nd amendment. Why are people always fearing tyranny? It's not like the SWAT teams will come take your guns. Police and your congressmen aren't that organized.
June 11, 2014 @ 12:20 PM
Ravi Singh

that^^^ and let's put this gun  thing into perspective.  when errybody is armed are we safer?  open carry advocates say yes.  so let's look at a time in us history when errybody actually did carry:

Was the “Old West” violent? Scholars have established that it was not as violent as most movies and novels would suggest. Murder was not a daily, weekly, or even monthly occurrence in most small towns or farming, ranching, or mining communities. Still, homicide rates in the West were extraordinarily high by today’s standards and by the standards of the rest of the United States and the Western world in the nineteenth century, except for parts of the American South during the Civil War and Reconstruction. Most data that historians have gathered are preliminary, based on a single source such as newspapers, legal records, or official statistics, rather than on multiple sources. They are minimum counts, not estimates of the number of homicides that occurred. But preliminary data are available for Oregon, British Columbia, Texas, nine counties in California (which together held 57 percent of the population of central and southern California), eight Native peoples in California, five cattle towns, five mining towns, and two counties each in Arizona and Colorado.

To appreciate how violent the West was, we need to consider not only the annual homicide rate, but the risk of being murdered over time. For instance, the adult residents of Dodge City faced a homicide rate of at least 165 per 100,000 adults per year, meaning that 0.165 percent of the population was murdered each year—between a fifth and a tenth of a percent. That may sound small, but it is large to a criminologist or epidemiologist, because it means that an adult who lived in Dodge City from 1876 to 1885 faced at least a 1 in 61 chance of being murdered—1.65 percent of the population was murdered in those 10 years. An adult who lived in San Francisco, 1850-1865, faced at least a 1 in 203 chance of being murdered, and in the eight other counties in California that have been studied to date, at least a 1 in 72 chance. Even in Oregon, 1850-1865, which had the lowest minimum rate yet discovered in the American West (30 per 100,000 adults per year), an adult faced at least a 1 in 208 chance of being murdered.

If we assume the towns and counties that have been studied to date were representative of similar towns and counties, and that their inhabitants were a fair sample of the inhabitants of similar towns or counties, we can also be confident (because of the laws of probability) that homicide rates were high in towns and counties that have not yet been studied. For instance, we can estimate that there is only a 1-in-200 chance that the homicide rate for all Western cattle towns was less than 97 per 100,000 adults per year, if the five cattle towns studied to date were typical (as there is every reason to believe). The chance that the rate in all cattle towns was low or moderate by the standards of the most of the rest of the United States and other Western nations—10 per 100,000 adults per year or less—is vanishingly small.

http://cjrc.osu.edu/homicide-rates-american-west-randolph-roth

i dont agree w/ banning people from hunting, but what we have now ... aint werkin - imo

told you ... ... hb trolls love my pee-pee...

June 11, 2014 @ 02:45 PM
cake.

^back then you could also aim a gun at a persons head from 10 feet away and miss 9 out of 10 shots.  

now we can shoot people in between the eyes from miles away.... 

the second amendment was important when our nation was developing, but its extremely outdated now.
June 11, 2014 @ 04:45 PM
dmwalking

^back then you could also aim a gun at a persons head from 10 feet away and miss 9 out of 10 shots.  

the second amendment was important when our nation was developing, but its extremely outdated now.
You clearly don't understand the purpose of the 2nd amendment.   Why was it relevant back then but not now?  

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

June 11, 2014 @ 04:47 PM
dmwalking

Personally, I feel about guns the same way I feel about gay marriage, eating habits, sex life, etc.  That's your business. You have should be free to do as you choose, but you don't need to go out of your way to make people uncomfortable around you just because it's your right.   Great, you have a legal right to carry.  That doesn't mean you need to make everyone around you uncomfortable just to prove a point.  That's immature and irresponsible and inconsiderate.  It's un-American.  

June 11, 2014 @ 05:47 PM
cake.

^its ur business until someone you know is killed then it is a lot more people's business.  

guns have one purpose which is to kill
killing is bad
therefore guns are bad.

its that simple man.  
June 11, 2014 @ 05:49 PM
Mr. Freeze

We can have all the guns we want in the world. The US government has jets, tanks, missiles ,etc.
If they wanted to suppress the people they would've by now.
June 11, 2014 @ 05:55 PM
AndreLutherKing

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

June 11, 2014 @ 06:15 PM
dmwalking

^its ur business until someone you know is killed then it is a lot more people's business.  

killing is bad
therefore guns are bad.

its that simple man.  
It's not that simple.  Guns also have a purpose. To defend oneself.  Defending yourself is good. Therefore guns are good.  Right?  Oh, right, it's a bit more complex. 

June 11, 2014 @ 06:15 PM
Dat1Dude562

killing is bad
therefore guns are bad.

its that simple man.  
Those fallacies...

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

June 11, 2014 @ 06:19 PM
It's Only Hype

Yeah guns are bad... like when police opened fire on a pair of innocent women in a truck they mistook for Christopher Dorner's.

Anyway, those guys carrying rifles are lol-worthy. Majority of people are gonna sensibly carry a hand gun. That stuff in the video is just for show. These guys aren't gonna walk around with a 8-10 lb rifle all day
June 11, 2014 @ 06:52 PM
dmwalking

Those gun nerds are lol worthy.  It's a foolish display that only hurts their "cause."  For the gay agenda to work they had to educate.  They didn't just start going into public places and start making out.   Education is the key.  

June 11, 2014 @ 06:55 PM
cake.

killing is bad
therefore guns are bad.

its that simple man.  
It's not that simple.  Guns also have a purpose. To defend oneself.  Defending yourself is good. Therefore guns are good.  Right?  Oh, right, it's a bit more complex. 
dog whatre you defending urself from? another retard with a gun? wouldnt you say his gun is bad? or nah? 
June 11, 2014 @ 06:56 PM
cake.

Yeah guns are bad... like when police opened fire on a pair of innocent women in a truck they mistook for Christopher Dorner's.

Anyway, those guys carrying rifles are lol-worthy. Majority of people are gonna sensibly carry a hand gun. That stuff in the video is just for show. These guys aren't gonna walk around with a 8-10 lb rifle all day
cops are worse than guns lol
June 11, 2014 @ 06:59 PM
doomsbaeisahater

You clearly don't understand the purpose of the 2nd amendment.   Why was it relevant back then but not now?  
Have you read it? Do we still need militias?
June 11, 2014 @ 07:01 PM
DonBishopSpacePimp

I can only handle one gun discussion thread at a time.

http://i.imgur.com/ibTU48g.png #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

June 11, 2014 @ 07:17 PM
Sentimental

Guns don't kill people, people use guns to kill people. Take away the guns and they'll find another way to kill. I believe in the 2nd Amendment because it gives us (the people) some form of protection in worst case scenarios. Take away the guns and whose left with guns? Government employees and police. Now people with guns will feel that they are empowered and a lot of things will go wrong. I think there's a bigger social issue that is unraveling and guns are just a part of the problem. 
June 11, 2014 @ 07:26 PM
doomsbaeisahater

Guns don't kill people, people use guns to kill people. Take away the guns and they'll find another way to kill. I believe in the 2nd Amendment because it gives us (the people) some form of protection in worst case scenarios. Take away the guns and whose left with guns? Government employees and police. Now people with guns will feel that they are empowered and a lot of things will go wrong. I think there's a bigger social issue that is unraveling and guns are just a part of the problem. 
Don't guns make it easier for people to kill people? Do you think the kid in Newtown would have killed anyone if he hadn't had a gun? Would Trayvon Martin still be alive?

What Government employees besides police have guns?
June 11, 2014 @ 07:45 PM
dmwalking

killing is bad
therefore guns are bad.

its that simple man.  
dog whatre you defending urself from? another retard with a gun? wouldnt you say his gun is bad? or nah? 
No I'm defending myself from a criminal with a gun.  And since mine is being used to defend me, then it's good. See how that works?  

June 11, 2014 @ 07:46 PM
dmwalking

Have you read it? Do we still need militias?
Yes we do.  I see what you're trying, but clearly you haven't done your research. That militia only BS is dead. Look up quotes from the people who authored it and you'll quickly find out that it was meant to be broader than for just militias.  

June 11, 2014 @ 07:49 PM
dmwalking

Don't guns make it easier for people to kill people? Do you think the kid in Newtown would have killed anyone if he hadn't had a gun? Would Trayvon Martin still be alive?

What Government employees besides police have guns?
Federal agents. 

And bombs are the easiest.  Hate to break it to you, but get rid of guns, and mass shooters will become mass bombers.  The only reason they're not doing that now is because they'll be labeled terrorists instead of becoming overnight celeb martyrs. 

June 11, 2014 @ 08:18 PM
It's Only Hype

cops are worse than guns
hypothetically, if guns were banned in the US, they better not let police have any either. Dude got shot in long beach 12 times cuz they thought a garden hose nozzle was a gun smh
June 11, 2014 @ 08:36 PM
Josh

killing is bad
therefore guns are bad.

its that simple man.  
don't forget people also use guns to provide food for their family.

hunters aren't going to be running down bears and deers with knifes.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 11, 2014 @ 09:05 PM
AmericanLegend

idc bout guns laws u know im stayin strapped

taste the glamour

June 11, 2014 @ 10:21 PM
johnathan

this argument is awful. they didn't make the second amendment because "who cares ppl can't get killed unless they're 10 feet of the shooter" they made it because of an unjust government.

Your rights are slowly being stripped away from you everyday and you don't even fucking notice it. This is the only form of defence you will have. I don't understand how Americans sit and watch what their country does to other countries yet cannot fathom the idea of it happening to them. Look at Katrina when they went under marshall law. They were shooting at citizens saying they were looting and killing in initial reports. Those reports turned out to be false and the shootings of citizens were unjust. Big media is in bed with the government. It's almost pointless to get any information from them. 

Oh and lets not forget this

If NO ONE can have guns. Im fine with that. But that means police too. Thats the ONLY way it will work. Look at England

free max b 2013

June 11, 2014 @ 10:24 PM
Get Free

There's very little a gun can achieve in the way of self-defense that pepper spray and/or mid-voltage tasers can't, imo.
June 11, 2014 @ 10:35 PM
doomsbaeisahater

Your rights are slowly being stripped away from you everyday and you don't even fucking notice it. This is the only form of defence you will have. I don't understand how Americans sit and watch what their country does to other countries yet cannot fathom the idea of it happening to them. Look at Katrina when they went under marshall law. They were shooting at citizens saying they were looting and killing in initial reports. Those reports turned out to be false and the shootings of citizens were unjust. Big media is in bed with the government. It's almost pointless to get any information from them. 
So we need guns in case we get hit by a hurricane or natural disaster?

How about for normal every day life where things are fairly safe and you spend time on HB rather than fighting for survival?
June 11, 2014 @ 11:03 PM
johnathan

So we need guns in case we get hit by a hurricane or natural disaster?

How about for normal every day life where things are fairly safe and you spend time on HB rather than fighting for survival?
What the fuck are you talking about? Im talking about when marshall law was placed in the time of hurricane katrina and all rights were stripped from people. This has nothing to do with natural disasters it has to do with unjust policing habits. Although your normal day on HB could turn into a natural disaster in a second the government and media loves to make you think it can't. But yes everyday I'd love to be able to be protected from possible home invasions, robberies, assaults, crooked cops, etc. If I'm sitting at home on HB then my gun is sitting in it's safe. Look a citizen is just as intelligent as a police officer. Don't let the government trick you into believing they're more qualified human beings than you are. You can determine right from wrong just as anyone else can. It's not right for a certain group of people to carry and others not to.

free max b 2013

Please login first to reply.