June 11, 2014 @ 04:58 AM
.jpg

I feel like im ready to really start a serious relationship and eventually settle down and have a family. 
I know HB is filled with mostly youngsters going through their HS/College girl problems but I kinda wanted to see
how the older folks here are in terms of there love life.

A couple of my friends who are the same age as me don't want a wife or a family cause of how our generation is.
It seems to me that they're really scared about how unfaithful girls can be these days ad esp with all the nasty shit they done in their past 

Any other older hb folks feelin like its time to settle down or even to start looking for a good girl? I just want to bring a good girl back to momma for dinner ya know?

edit*

I guess what makes this difficult is that im still in college smh (yea, i fucked up my teenage years) but now im back and should be graduating in 2 years... Guess that can be a turn off for some girls since they want a man who has a career 
June 11, 2014 @ 05:05 AM
PinoyAko

I don't believe in "good girls"

There are sheltered women, women with sexual issues that prevent them from enjoying sex and women who suppress their desires. 

I personally don't care about women, marriage and relationships. Mainly because most of the women I've encountered have been terrible. The only thing that matters to me is my ambition, goals and vision for my life/the world. 

Honestly, the less you chase/stress after women, the more they're drawn to you. Just get and stay fit. Focus on making money. Take care of yourself (wear nice clothes, good cologne and get good haircuts). Be ambitious and passionate. They will eventually start chasing you.
June 11, 2014 @ 05:10 AM
Sentimental

There are sheltered women, women with sexual issues that prevent them from enjoying sex and women who suppress their desires. 

I personally don't care about women, marriage and relationships. Mainly because most of the women I've encountered have been terrible. The only thing that matters to me is my ambition, goals and vision for my life/the world. 

Honestly, the less you chase/stress after women, the more they're drawn to you. Just get and stay fit. Focus on making money. Take care of yourself (wear nice clothes, good cologne and get good haircuts). Be ambitious and passionate. They will eventually start chasing you.
Ol Elliot Rodger ass nigga
June 11, 2014 @ 05:16 AM
bjornvan

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
June 11, 2014 @ 05:18 AM
Paul_Noir

You still in college and you're already worried about getting married or start a family? You have a lot left of living to do...when you start working you will be able to enjoy that money, get your own place, buy whatever you want, travel the world.  You wouldn't be able to do that once you have a family and kids. 

Yeah it sounds nice to be able to share all these things with a significant other. Enjoy it while you can. 

When in doubt, Fap it out...-Paul_Noir

June 11, 2014 @ 05:19 AM
PinoyAko

????????????

I don't hate women, I don't plan on killing anyone and I don't plan on posting youtube videos anytime soon.

I have nothing in common with that guy other than the fact that I've posted on the same forums that he has
June 11, 2014 @ 05:23 AM
brittneykitty

you're still too young to worry about settling down + you're probably a beta anyways

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

June 11, 2014 @ 05:24 AM
DonBishopSpacePimp

You'll know. You can't look for a wife really. You can look for women but a wife kinda just happens.
Not married. But when I was in 2 different relationships that were getting near that step I knew I was'nt ready and I'm glad I made that call. If you find her keep her. But don't go looking. No matter how old you are.

"You can drop off your kid and run my fade" #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

June 11, 2014 @ 05:24 AM
Sentimental

????????????

I don't hate women, I don't plan on killing anyone and I don't plan on posting youtube videos anytime soon.

I have nothing in common with that guy 
But that mentality portrays you as someone whose failed in a senses I.e. Elliott Rodger. Don't take it too far though.
June 11, 2014 @ 05:27 AM
bjornvan

????????????

I have nothing in common with that guy other than the fact that I've posted on the same forums that he has
nigga that shit you wrote look like it came str8 out of elliot rodger memoir.I laughed because I legit thoght it was..
June 11, 2014 @ 05:33 AM
PinoyAko

????????????

But that mentality portrays you as someone whose failed in a senses I.e. Elliott Rodger. Don't take it too far though.
Not really

Elliot killed people BECAUSE he cared about not getting pussy and how much pussy other people were getting. He had no true goals, ambitions or vision other than being loved and praised by people. 

The first sentence of my paragraph is a little racy but all I meant by it is that most women like sex. Most women and people have sex on a fairly regular basis. The idea of a "pure" girl is just ridiculous.

That's all I was trying to point out although I should have used better words. 
June 11, 2014 @ 05:37 AM
Sentimental

Swaggapino lifestyle might not make it.....in 2014
June 11, 2014 @ 05:41 AM
bjornvan

????????????

Not really

Elliot killed people BECAUSE he cared about not getting pussy and how much pussy other people were getting. He had no true goals, ambitions or vision other than being loved and praised by people. 

The first sentence of my paragraph is a little racy but all I meant by it is that most women like sex. Most women and people have sex on a fairly regular basis. The idea of a "pure" girl is just ridiculous.

Elliot killed people because he didn't see other people, particularly women, as humans, much like the shit you posted
June 11, 2014 @ 05:43 AM
PinoyAko

????????????

Not really

Elliot killed people because he didn't see other people, particularly women, as humans, much like the shit you posted
He was a sociopath and a psychopath

What I meant by my post is that I value my life goals and ambitions over getting laid and getting a wife/girlfriend

I never claimed that I was above anyone or that I despise the human race as a whole
June 11, 2014 @ 02:49 PM
dmwalking

OP,

Focus on you right now. It's not bad to have those desires.  But if you want to act on those desires, make sure that you're currently worth marrying.  Everyone has their philosophy for marriage.   Mine is that it's a partnership.  It's two people coming together to collaborate on life.  Pursuing each other's goals and dreams.  It's being able to hold each other down when things call apart.  And I say when because it's very common.  Most marriages end due to money issues.  Money issues, getting laid off, credit card debt, all happen at some point.  You gotta be able to hold her down and vice versa.  Cuz it's a team.  

So, if you want a damn good team mate, you gotta make sure that you yourself are a damn good team mate.  If you have high standards, you have to make sure you meet those standards first, feel me?   

So instead of going out and looking for it, just work on yourself.  In time, you'll put yourself around people that are into the same things as you. And when you do, you'll meet women that will interest you.  And the rest writes itself. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

June 11, 2014 @ 04:24 PM
cformusic

OP, you're still young..wait..and if you still feel as strongly as you do now a few years after graduation then go for it! Until then, you could be making a mistake for puppy love.

http://cformusic.com

June 11, 2014 @ 06:20 PM
doomsbaeisahater

True love just happens. Don't force it, and don't have kids if you don't have a stable income, it's not fair to them.
June 11, 2014 @ 09:42 PM
AmericanLegend

True love just happens. Don't force it, and don't have kids if you don't have a stable income, it's not fair to them.
instructions not clear enough fell in love wit cousin

taste the glamour

June 12, 2014 @ 02:15 AM
Think People

You still in college but wanna get married and have kids? You see the problem with that right?
June 12, 2014 @ 03:47 AM
blackclits

I tell a bitch real quick I'mma put a kid in her while we fuckin' tbh. I always say I'mma do it cause in the moment I'm trying to nut up in her. Then I pull out and nut on her eye lid and the feeling of wanting that kid goes away (then I get the feeling of disgust, but that a different story) but then a few days later I'm thinking about how a nigga getting older, and wanting a kid. Tbh I just need to nut in side some thot. Food stamps going to jump up when I claim that nigga. 
June 12, 2014 @ 11:43 AM
HBer

Just go join thecoli, HB is shit now.

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

June 12, 2014 @ 06:37 PM
Dino Spumoni

Graduate and get a good job, then you can think about settling down. Best advice I can give tbh

Please login first to reply.