June 10, 2014 @ 04:58 AM
stackmemaybe

Hey, 

I'm looking for a vaporizer but I have no idea which one to get. My most important criteria is quality, whatever the price. I'm also looking for a portable one or at least one that can be transported somewhere easily. I know the volcano assures good quality but it's too big. On the other hand the pax looks pretty cool.

I don't know how many smokers are out there, if any, or if I posted this in the right place lol but any help would be greatly appreciated, ty.
June 10, 2014 @ 05:04 AM
reeser

I got the pax a year ago and it's awesome. Portable and gets the job done and works well.
whatever you do don't get any g pen products they are complete garbage.
June 10, 2014 @ 05:07 AM
stackmemaybe

I've never really got high off a vape, how high does the pax get you compared to a joint?
June 10, 2014 @ 05:10 AM
reeser

I've never really got high off a vape, how high does the pax get you compared to a joint?
the same. just depends how many hits you take. but people also say that its a "different" high. like when you use a vape you aren't as lazy and have more energy/more productive. I've kind of noticed that too.
June 10, 2014 @ 05:22 AM
stackmemaybe

Cool, that's even better smile
June 10, 2014 @ 05:52 AM
Space Cowboy

the same. just depends how many hits you take. but people also say that its a "different" high. like when you use a vape you aren't as lazy and have more energy/more productive. I've kind of noticed that too.
it's different. the high from the pax is more of a body high for me. tbh joints/blunts/bongs are better than vaporizers 
June 10, 2014 @ 06:05 AM
WasianGuy

you tweaking lol. you get different highs mixing up your smoking habits. smoke a gram with a swisher/bong/pax vape/volcano vape ..different high for each.

vapes are raw, hype was real with my group of friends in high school. best friend in hs owned a volcano with the open crib M-F. i owned an iolite and currently been using a vapir. 

1 thing keeping me away from buying a pax is the price..honestly look into the vapir. it looks like a microphone with a fat straw coming out from the top. you can adjust the temperature, which is cool. i know 5 people that own the vapir. 2 of them prefer using low temperature to make that 0.1g bowl pack last for an hour n shit. the other 3 and myself like heating at the max at 400 degrees F to get some nice milky vapor hits. hella ppl tried my vapes and always go i dont feel the smoke/im not getting high. you have to take small hits for a long time and along with blasting the vapir at 400, it's the shit.

negatives: on high temp it smells loud if you smoke good, battery life sucks, metal screens get clogged with exterminated vaped weed(you gotta change the screens they provide in the package).

shits raw af tho i just brought it to the movies to see xmen in 3D

edit: vapir $80 > pax $250

BiG BALLiN iN CHiCAG0

June 10, 2014 @ 04:46 PM
tsandy

buy a dab pen
June 11, 2014 @ 12:14 AM
June 11, 2014 @ 12:56 AM
champagne papi

just get a pen b

WTB DS Lance Mountain x Nike SB size 9-9.5 // Team #1059

June 11, 2014 @ 01:37 AM
suprakid32

get the pax ive had mines for a couple of months best 250 ive spent plus it comes wit a 10 year warranty ethier that or a pinnacle pro 
June 11, 2014 @ 01:38 AM
origins

June 11, 2014 @ 02:46 AM
cake.

g pens are great if you can get wax/shatter

if you get one on ebay theyre like 40 dollars.  
June 12, 2014 @ 12:28 AM
stackmemaybe

For the pax, I read about the mouth piece issues but it can be fixed by cleaning it regularly. How difficult is it to clean the pax?

Because of this i'm leaning towards the arizer now. I've seen a video on how to clean the pax but it seems like you have to get a bunch of tools to do so which is not practical.
June 12, 2014 @ 12:33 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

ill sell you my pax deadass hit my line
June 12, 2014 @ 12:45 AM
suprakid32

the pax is really easy to clean and i havent had any mouthpiece issues check youtube for cleaning videos
June 12, 2014 @ 01:02 AM
FreestyleFEllowship

fuck a pax i hated that shit when i tried it.. If your going for expensive portable vape the arizer solo is great.. if you plan on vaping inside just get like the arizer extreme q or da buddha.. 

WELL HERE THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS

June 12, 2014 @ 01:31 AM
suprakid32

to each his own i love my pax i carry it every day its the best for my use i jus click the mouth piece get nice and click it down wen im finish like i said hit up youtube and watch a few reviews on a few vaporizers or check out fuckcombustion.com
June 12, 2014 @ 03:18 AM
Λlexamiles

For the pax, I read about the mouth piece issues but it can be fixed by cleaning it regularly. How difficult is it to clean the pax?

Because of this i'm leaning towards the arizer now. I've seen a video on how to clean the pax but it seems like you have to get a bunch of tools to do so which is not practical.
its not that hard to clean. ive had mine for a year or so and i dont use it much anymore but i used it alot for awhile. As long as u clean out the oven and the tube every other day you should be fine, thats if youre using it multiple times daily. if youre using it occasionally it doesnt require as much cleaning as long as you keep the mouthpiece oil'd up. i didnt oil mine enough and it got stuck and i had to send it to cali to get it fixed. it was a pain but they sent me back my pax, a free spare mouthpiece, 3 cleaning packs with a shitton of pipe cleaners wipes and oil packets. and the lady who cleaned mine out wrote me a long ass email with detailed instructions on how to clean it. It was pretty expensive but the customer service is amazing, they pay for your next day shipping label and everything,plus theres a lifetime warranty and shit so once you buy it youll have it for as long as you want. imo i think its the best vape on the market, aside from the vaporblunt. it gives you the same power as a nice box style vape but in portable form. ive had a few vapes and its really a cool device. 

besides the pax the only other vape id recommend is the herbal gpen. its like a vape but its cool as shit because you can torch the shit out of it and literally smoke it, my buddy had one and it was one of the coolest smoking devices ive used 

i make music n shit - https://soundcloud.com/alexamiles - @alexamilesMusic - milesalexamiles@gmail.com - blunts

June 12, 2014 @ 04:17 AM
guyitsmathew

i would recommend a mflb
DSCF1763 by guyitsmathew, on Flickr

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

Please login first to reply.