June 5, 2014 @ 03:06 AM
D1Sellout

I was born in Colorado, if the Mexicans knew how muc shit I said I'd be dead

Ariana Grande wouldn't treat me like this

June 5, 2014 @ 04:59 AM
bjornvan

so biebs can make racist jokes and not get banned?
@dmwalking and his double standards strike yet again on the hypebeast forums
June 5, 2014 @ 10:51 AM
HBer

Another tape coming soon but he only 15 right

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

June 5, 2014 @ 11:20 AM
LCULT

another vid that's come out

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

June 5, 2014 @ 11:30 AM
offensive-commenter

wow. i was wrong about JB. he's cool.
June 5, 2014 @ 01:50 PM
jamesjebbia

that second video is on another level from the first. shit is inexcusable bruh
June 5, 2014 @ 03:08 PM
PennyApollo

You can tell he was saying that shit with the hard R, too. Like, there's true hate in this dude's heart.
June 6, 2014 @ 05:31 PM
Cheeched

Lol if this video was released when he was 15 there would be no justin bieber
June 6, 2014 @ 09:29 PM
HBer

but that is the thing, TMZ was blackmailing Bieber, and his team had him put in the effort to hang out with black people so when he finally told TMZ fk this he can pull the but i have black friends card or that he was only 15 or he is different now, it was all a game and i see a lot of you C00ns are falling for it.

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

June 7, 2014 @ 12:55 AM
Beach2theBay

but that is the thing, TMZ was blackmailing Bieber, and his team had him put in the effort to hang out with black people so when he finally told TMZ fk this he can pull the but i have black friends card or that he was only 15 or he is different now, it was all a game and i see a lot of you C00ns are falling for it.
Nah. I feel where you're coming from but I thought about shit I've said my damn self. I went to college in San Francisco and I used to post mad facebook posts about how chinese people got on my fucking nerves. I wasn't even joking. However, one of my best friends is japanese/chinese and I go drinking with him and his chinese friends all the time. Think about all the pinoy jokes on this board when all of us are probably cool with at least one phillipino dude.

I think there's a double standard with white people when it comes to racist jokes because they've historically been oppressors. White people can't say shit racial without being branded a racist. I'm not saying real racists don't exist. I'm just saying racism isn't black and white. Pun intended.

Please login first to reply.