Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 1, 2014 @ 01:36 AM
AmericanLegend

talking shit and not fit battling is the same as in real life talking shit n not tryina scrap. 
QFT

taste the glamour

June 1, 2014 @ 03:04 AM
origins

Lmao the sad part is Origins has to stick up for himself on a forum because he's so phased.

in terms of profit margins the software and ESPECIALLY the app development sector see the highest MARGINS, for the amount of money PUT IN to operate a successful application, it is the most profitable industry available - because it takes no money to reproduce as there is no marginal cost for producing an extra "app" over the web. It's a one stop shop, one fixed cost, and that's it. You have developers operating in their homes for fun, developing games and apps that go on to make millions, even billions - something no other market sees. Think you misunderstood Hundredyen's argument. 
I understand app creators make money easily, but I wasn't speaking in the mind of the coder for apps. I am speaking about the business mindset of app developers, meaning actually hiring people to create the app and then market it. As I said it takes MANY hours and a considerable amount of money if you want your app to successful. This all came about with me stating Millz wouldn't make money from developing a HB app.

Also I have to disagree that it's a one step process (coder creates app - done). Many apps need to be updated constantly with their providers (iOS) and adjusted to meet consumer standards through out time. Coders are needed all the time in order to maintain the app itself, so I can't agree that coders are only needed once.
June 1, 2014 @ 04:04 AM
Sentimental

Lmao the sad part is Origins has to stick up for himself on a forum because he's so phased.

in terms of profit margins the software and ESPECIALLY the app development sector see the highest MARGINS, for the amount of money PUT IN to operate a successful application, it is the most profitable industry available - because it takes no money to reproduce as there is no marginal cost for producing an extra "app" over the web. It's a one stop shop, one fixed cost, and that's it. You have developers operating in their homes for fun, developing games and apps that go on to make millions, even billions - something no other market sees. Think you misunderstood Hundredyen's argument. 
I understand app creators make money easily, but I wasn't speaking in the mind of the coder for apps. I am speaking about the business mindset of app developers, meaning actually hiring people to create the app and then market it. As I said it takes MANY hours and a considerable amount of money if you want your app to successful. This all came about with me stating Millz wouldn't make money from developing a HB app.

Also I have to disagree that it's a one step process (coder creates app - done). Many apps need to be updated constantly with their providers (iOS) and adjusted to meet consumer standards through out time. Coders are needed all the time in order to maintain the app itself, so I can't agree that coders are only needed once.
respond to the fit battle breh?
June 1, 2014 @ 04:09 AM
wh0die

Origins doesn't want to fit battle since Millz hurt his feelings with the eye comment. sad
June 1, 2014 @ 05:02 AM
steady

c'mon origins, you got the visvim FBT's, the visvim denim, and the visvim x Supreme jacket, you got this brethen.
June 1, 2014 @ 05:10 AM
FreestyleFEllowship

Millz wins. Origins gettin those feels tryin to prove his intelligence like people actually care on hb.. This thread is now shit

WELL HERE THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS

June 1, 2014 @ 05:15 AM
Vancouver

for real doe lets get this fit battle going 

loser gets banned for a month or something
June 1, 2014 @ 05:28 AM
FreestyleFEllowship

for real doe lets get this fit battle going 

loser gets banned for a month or something
permaban

WELL HERE THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS

June 1, 2014 @ 07:11 AM
megustaleche

Millz wins. Origins gettin those feels tryin to prove his intelligence like people actually care on hb.. This thread is now shit
Benji wins

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

June 1, 2014 @ 08:01 AM
OJ

Both lost.
June 1, 2014 @ 01:21 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

Millz i wish you were still a mod so that u could ban these 2 fuckboys
they think they are milton friedman or adam smith lmao
lol at trying to throw shots at mils by making this thread. and now you try to dickride
June 1, 2014 @ 10:36 PM
FRENCH MONTANA

lol

well u can say  what u want but millz and I both know its ironic.
Our PMs proove it. we are cool towards each other.
but i dont give a fuck about what ur pink baboon ass think
June 2, 2014 @ 03:12 AM
NOLACKING

memorable moment in history , glad to have been a witness
June 2, 2014 @ 11:25 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

lol

well u can say  what u want but millz and I both know its ironic.
Our PMs proove it. we are cool towards each other.
but i dont give a fuck about what ur pink baboon ass think
June 4, 2014 @ 12:59 AM
overdrive

bump the fuckery
June 4, 2014 @ 02:34 AM
jawesome

lmfaooo econ/finance majors trynna act grown in this thread like it takes serious smarts to comprehend that shit.

Instagram: prxsh

June 4, 2014 @ 04:58 PM
Specification

June 4, 2014 @ 07:59 PM
JStorm803

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

Please login first to reply.