Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 14, 2014 @ 09:17 PM
Orpami

Aye y'all what they do? Y'all coolin'? I know I am.

So I come before you soliciting a few moments of your valuable time. I know how selfish of me to ask, but bare with me it's all for the greater good. So you're probably wondering what I need and why, we'll get right to that.

I've been working with community based organizations, non-profits, and social service programs since I was 19(I'm 23 now). I have also been a part of some of these programs. While there are many out there that are good at what they do, we can all agree that there is room for improvement. Part of the problems is these programs are not attractive to their clientele. They figure since we're trying to do good, people should just come be a part of what we're doing. Many are well versed in the drop out rates, incarceration rates, and other typical negative statistics regarding their clientele. They then try to use this information to compete with Nike, McDonald's, FaceBook, and other corporations and outlets that already have the attention of their clients. You can imagine this doesn't work well. So I am compiling a report about consumer behavior and trends among black males ages 13-35 so we can start competing on even ground and base these programs and their marketing around what black males 13-35 actually care about. Believe it or not there is is very little data out there on this, so I'm conducting my own field research. This survey is a part of that research, so if you fall in that category or know anyone that does please fill out this survey, or share it with them so that they can fill it out. The survey is 10 questions and doesn't take long to complete (less time than it took you to read this). If you have any questions about this report, the survey, or their purposes feel free to ask me. All of the help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D686YXF
May 14, 2014 @ 09:53 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

dumb i dont watch anny of those shit
May 14, 2014 @ 10:00 PM
Orpami

^ Thanks for checking out the survey, and yea I fall in that age range and I don't either but that's the point of me doing this. The reports I've read by Nielsen said that these are the most watched programs by black viewers, but I didn't think that was true for my own age range. If you have any suggestions as to what I should or could add as options please let me know.
May 14, 2014 @ 10:31 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

May 14, 2014 @ 11:46 PM
NapoleonComplex

man, ask the guns and liquor stores on every MLK street corner in America on how to reach the elusive Young Black American Male Market, theyre doing a fantastic job at it. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 14, 2014 @ 11:48 PM
NapoleonComplex

i dont go to any of those websites smh, survey is rigged 
how come reuters.com or theatlantic online arent options, cause they dont want it to be

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 15, 2014 @ 12:03 AM
Sentimental

im not black but i did the survey anywayscool

I'm just sayinnn homieeee.

May 15, 2014 @ 02:15 AM
Orpami

i dont go to any of those websites smh, survey is rigged 
how come reuters.com or theatlantic online arent options, cause they dont want it to be

Who is they? Thanks for your input, those will be added. 
May 15, 2014 @ 02:30 AM
Gilly Suits

I started laughing so hard because I don't go to any of those websites and I don't have time to watch TV, so I couldn't complete. Then the Jordan's question was the icing on the cake. That Stereotyping to the max

Culective.com //

May 15, 2014 @ 02:52 AM
bjornvan

stop tryna help shit. see thats yo damn problem burh. always tryna fix shit. go sit yo ass down
we dont want to be reached
leave us be

-elusive black youth
May 15, 2014 @ 04:58 AM
blackclits

Thread was going to be bad when a nigga start off by asking if we "coolin'"
May 15, 2014 @ 04:59 AM
blackclits

I've been working with community based organizations, non-profits, and social service programs
Lol, you aren't black my nigga.
May 15, 2014 @ 05:02 AM
Real_City_Jon

didn't read anything too much wordz, but good luck 2 u

Please login first to reply.