Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 9, 2014 @ 11:01 AM
Stereotype

Schools about to be out soon and ya boi needs to do some serious stacking this summer
what summer jobs you guys got lined up?
need some ideas 
May 9, 2014 @ 01:56 PM
oneallah

go around, search on google for jobs in your area and apply
im looking for another one as we speak its hard out here

only thing keeping me at my work is when i do the dominican republic flights, them womencoolcool
May 9, 2014 @ 02:21 PM
hurtburt

Buy a flip phone, get some contacts and shake hands for a living.

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

May 9, 2014 @ 03:21 PM
REVS

I'd suggest you look for paid internships or a co-op in your field. If you're not at the point as far as school goes, look for a landscaping job. If you don't mind being out in the sun all day, the money is pretty good but be prepared to work. If all else fails, McDonald's, Grocery Stores, Life Guard positions are usually always available during the summer. 

Edit: Don't wait too long to find employment though, the longer you wait the more kids will be finishing school, which means more kids will be looking for summer jobs. Good luck.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 9, 2014 @ 03:29 PM
spamster

May 9, 2014 @ 03:31 PM
awhitehippy

I'm doing a lot of Film related work and volunteering at film festivals, none of it's going to bring money so it might be a cruel summer. But I feel like it will open up more opportunities and internships for me so I can get my career started.

x

May 9, 2014 @ 03:40 PM
Opulent

I applied to Zumiez a while back but I never got contacted back. 

Gonna apply for Talbots in San Mateo and probably UPS or something. I need joking around money.

I guess I can save also.
May 9, 2014 @ 04:03 PM
99%Shit

Fuck school. Pick the burner up and some marijuana.

narsha.narsha.narsha

May 9, 2014 @ 06:28 PM
p1mpinpolahbear

Chipotle is constantly looking for new hires and the money is straight for a summer job
May 9, 2014 @ 06:29 PM
ignorantian

golf course maintenance crew 
May 9, 2014 @ 06:30 PM
brittneykitty

two years later screamin "here ya honor"

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

May 9, 2014 @ 07:12 PM
real nigga

OP, you should have had a summer job lined up in February/March.

Young niggas run everything

May 9, 2014 @ 07:17 PM
Sentimental

Urban Outfitters and H&M is hiring in my area and I think I fit the criteria ;)

I ghost write for Chief Keef

May 9, 2014 @ 07:20 PM
Captain Al

OP, you should have had a summer job lined up in February/March.
this tbh. last year i was looking for my 1st job and spent the whole summer applying to places.
ended up getting something in august lol.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

May 9, 2014 @ 10:30 PM
Tierra y Libertad

boss already jacked up my hours 
May 9, 2014 @ 11:17 PM
99%Shit

Yeah, never make anything of yourself.
You've obviously never lost your brother. #rip

narsha.narsha.narsha

May 10, 2014 @ 05:46 AM
Vancouver

What does that even mean? Stop defining success and "making something of yourself" as being some rich business man or chemical engineer. I can already picture you trying to flip this around and say you meant wisdom and education but we know that ain't true bruh. Besides, spiritual education > formal education. One leads to happiness the other leads to an office job. 

But why would it even matter if you've "made something of yourself"? Happiness comes first. Call it corny but its true and too many poor homies lose sight of this in search of material wealth. 
May 10, 2014 @ 05:59 AM
AmericanLegend

What does that even mean? Stop defining success and "making something of yourself" as being some rich business man or chemical engineer. I can already picture you trying to flip this around and say you meant wisdom and education but we know that ain't true bruh. Besides, spiritual education > formal education. One leads to happiness the other leads to an office job. 

But why would it even matter if you've "made something of yourself"? Happiness comes first. Call it corny but its true and too many poor homies lose sight of this in search of material wealth. 
na man 
being rich doesnt lead to an office job 
and you can be happy and rich 
there are many ways to do it 

taste the glamour

May 10, 2014 @ 06:09 AM
Vancouver

na man 
being rich doesnt lead to an office job 
and you can be happy and rich 
there are many ways to do it 

Yeah... and I never said being rich lead to an office job... I said formal education aka a degree leads to an office job or those types of jobs where you just sit down, shut up and listen to someone else. 

And I never said you couldn't be happy and rich.

And I never said there was one way to it. In fact by me even saying stop defining success as "making something of yourself" I am implying there are more ways than that alone.

And to expand on one point, you can be happy and rich but you cannot be truly happy and rich without some sort of spiritual wisdom and enhanced perspective. 

I don't see your point at all homie.. .u seem confused 
May 10, 2014 @ 06:20 AM
AmericanLegend

i felt as if it was implied, " one leads to happiness, one leads to an office job"
my du i feel a strong resentment in your posts against rich meaning success 
which it does and thats the harsh truth of society, 
but maybe you might just feel this way because you are not that "successful" 
but you find solace in saying -they are not happy, but you are- you might just be trying justify your own situation 

but i agree with you personal spiritual happiness is what we should strive for as well as "success"
 and i understand it also because i see people who want to work and be "busy" all the time and correlate that with doing good which is completely wrong and i do not like it, but big success im talking millions is good(actually making moves as oppose to those friends who think they are making moves but really just holding down a job) imo, but some chump job aint 

taste the glamour

May 10, 2014 @ 06:13 PM
jjapplesauce

Yeah selling all over print ryan sheckler hoodies and energy drink hats is a very rewarding career..... On the real though.  When I was in HS and looking for a summer job I worked as a lifeguard and occasionally the concession stand at a water park. Not a bad gig and got to eye milfs all day.
May 10, 2014 @ 08:50 PM
Vancouver

i felt as if it was implied, " one leads to happiness, one leads to an office job"
my du i feel a strong resentment in your posts against rich meaning success 
which it does and thats the harsh truth of society, 
but maybe you might just feel this way because you are not that "successful" 
but you find solace in saying -they are not happy, but you are- you might just be trying justify your own situation 

but i agree with you personal spiritual happiness is what we should strive for as well as "success"
 and i understand it also because i see people who want to work and be "busy" all the time and correlate that with doing good which is completely wrong and i do not like it, but big success im talking millions is good(actually making moves as oppose to those friends who think they are making moves but really just holding down a job) imo, but some chump job aint 
What the fuck are u on about cuz?

he said fuck school. I said spiritual education > formal education because one can lead to happiness for EVERYONE and the other leads to an office job that everyone can get. how the fuck are u relating that to me saying "rich = office job?". theres only so much money around. someone has to run all the fucking companies and be at the top and all the other pawns will have to be at the bottom to support it all. at best the distribution of wealth in such a huge society can never be adequate enough for people to live their skewed idealized lifestyles. the only guaranteed source of happiness for EVERYONE is spiritual development. 

I certainly have resentment towards rich = success because it leads people in the wrong direction. i have personally seen greed destroy families, friends, relationships and harm strangers too. why would I not have resentment for people thinking they will be happy just because they are rich and people thinking that being rich = being a success? people lose sight of what REALLY matters in life. What matters more your fucking porshe and mansion or hanging out with friends and being close with your family? niggas scamming peeps online for fucking jordan sneakers and killing over stupid shit like ps4s. of course I have resentment for something that leads people to do shit like that. greed and the love of money is mankinds greatest flaw. my family has personally fell victim to greed and its destroyed everyone's relationship with each other and its irreparable 

success is an abstract concept and in some ways it can certainly mean you are rich and have a powerful job title but at the end of the day its not what matters. people define success merely as being rich, famous, having a big house nice car etc. What about being happy, having a loving wife, cool friends you hang out with, hobbies you really enjoy and sense of fulfillment.

could this all be a rationalization because im not "successful" as deemed by society's standards? who knows possibly. but could it not also be a rationalization to think that success DOES equal money and a nice car because people are too vain and egotistical to forgot about fucking clothes, status and money? why dont u dwell on that. 

nothing I said is far out there but you are definitely stretching my friend with your accusations of what i am "implying". 
May 11, 2014 @ 12:12 AM
AmericanLegend

tl dr 
          im jus saying b 
 you might just be trying to rationalize 

taste the glamour

May 11, 2014 @ 02:21 AM
Vancouver

tl dr 
          im jus saying b 
 you might just be trying to rationalize 
lol tldr yet you respond to my response... seems legit.

I can go into detail with many supporting examples as to why it CAN be a rationalization for some people but ultimately it still remains true in a bigger picture, but that may be tldr for you too. It seems you want to act like you're raising big thoughts yet you're too lazy to actually go into the details of it because it's "tldr". Is it actually tldr or is that just a rationalization you created because you don't want to be wrong? See what I did there? 
May 11, 2014 @ 03:14 AM
AmericanLegend

idk no offense breh i wasnt trying to argue or anything just made an observation 
didnt mean to strike a nerve 

taste the glamour

May 11, 2014 @ 03:21 AM
Vancouver

idk no offense breh i wasnt trying to argue or anything just made an observation 
didnt mean to strike a nerve 
all good. only reason u struck a nerve was because my family has been torn apart because of greed and the obsession with money and "success". my family has been both poor and upper middle class and I know what has made me happy in life
May 11, 2014 @ 01:01 PM
SonOfRise

I'm gonna do stand up at a comedy club. 
Its on wedsnedays it's just open mic night to the public but I'm gonna make it a regular thing.  
I really need to start putting my foot in the door.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

May 11, 2014 @ 01:24 PM
HBer

Its on wedsnedays it's just open mic night to the public but I'm gonna make it a regular thing.  

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

May 11, 2014 @ 04:00 PM
99%Shit

Probably the first time Hard n da Paint lead to such a discussion. Philosiphlocka Flame

narsha.narsha.narsha

May 11, 2014 @ 04:07 PM
SonOfRise

Idk why that's funny. 
Im gonna be doing what I love and pursuing what I want to do and,
what are you doing? 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Please login first to reply.