April 28, 2014 @ 05:35 PM
carloz1989

So me and two of my homies mobbed out to K-Town on Thursday for some after hours boozing and ended up at a karokee bar.Got into the room and immediately were swarmed with these hoes asking if any of us were interested in a good time. Me and one of the homies said no while the other dude said yes. I don't ever pay for pussy so, there was no way in hell ya boy was about to give these bitches money for some shit I can get for free. Anyways so two girls stay in the room with us and I started chopping it up with one and we actually got along pretty well. She was acting like she was into me, but I wasn't really falling for this shit cuz this is what these hoes do for a living get niggas to think they actually like you when all they actually like is your money. Anyways long story short we had a few more drinks and decided we were going to dip as we were getting ready to leave the girl asks if I wanted to hang out outside of the place. I told her straight up I ain't trying to pay for shit, but she was like nah its kool I just want to keep hanging out with you. Anyways took her back to my place hungout and even though this bitch said we were "just going to hangout" your boy did work and gave her the business. The next day I assumed the bitch was going to just get up and bounce and that'd be the end of that. Woke up and girl made me breakfast and took me out the next day. Now this female hasn't stopped texting me and wants to hang out again on a regular basis. Now I'm not sure how I should handle the situation. Def don't think she's using me for money cuz I didnt pay for shit and when we went out the following day she took the tab. Help a nigga out HB..should I keep smashing this bitch even though I know shes smashing other niggas for a living or keep it pushing and one and done?
April 28, 2014 @ 05:47 PM
thatniggatho

Hoes got feelings too.. Wife her BRUH !
April 28, 2014 @ 06:25 PM
DonBishopSpacePimp

Pass the pussy....

http://i.imgur.com/ibTU48g.png #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

April 28, 2014 @ 06:25 PM
Hellah Fresh

Continue giving her that pipe game and use her for her money. Test a hoe out man ask her to buy you something and in return pay her with dick.
April 28, 2014 @ 06:36 PM
carloz1989

Continue giving her that pipe game and use her for her money. Test a hoe out man ask her to buy you something and in return pay her with dick.
Shits a trip. She took off to the Bahamas with some other hoes and the whole trip is being sponsored by Their Sugar Daddies. Rich ass old white/asian men. Bitch keeps asking me what I want for her to bring me back on these niggas dimes.
April 28, 2014 @ 06:37 PM
YoungRizal

You can pimp this hoe. Provide the D and milk her for money. Now I'm not saying ask her to buy you a car or shit but just regular things like eating out etc. Still encourage her to work and take some money too. Then eventually get her customers to pay you directly. Stay on her good side cuz you will gain a lot from this hoe aside from good dome and fuckin 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

April 28, 2014 @ 06:53 PM
PinoyAko

You can pimp this hoe. Provide the D and milk her for money. Now I'm not saying ask her to buy you a car or shit but just regular things like eating out etc. Still encourage her to work and take some money too. Then eventually get her customers to pay you directly. Stay on her good side cuz you will gain a lot from this hoe aside from good dome and fuckin 
YoungRizal da pinoy pimp 

April 28, 2014 @ 07:01 PM
totalespionage

Hol up, so you saying not only are you getting the puss/throat for free but she covering the tabs and buying you shit with some old rich ass (prob racist) cracker money and you're having second thoughts asking HB for advice?

April 28, 2014 @ 07:04 PM
dmwalking

Hol up, so you saying not only are you getting the puss/throat for free but she covering the tabs and buying you shit with some old rich ass (prob racist) cracker money and you're having second thoughts asking HB for advice?

didn't read OP, but thumbs up for gif use.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

April 28, 2014 @ 07:04 PM
carloz1989

lol just the thought of actually going out with a hoe that sells her pussy on the reg makes me question it.
April 28, 2014 @ 07:07 PM
highandbry

pic of ho?
April 28, 2014 @ 07:11 PM
deltron

provide pics of heaux OP or u will get negged
April 28, 2014 @ 07:16 PM
isthistobe

Asians smashing Asians thread
April 28, 2014 @ 07:26 PM
carloz1989

I aint asian b
April 28, 2014 @ 07:26 PM
carloz1989

I aint asian b
April 28, 2014 @ 10:20 PM
itzmejosh

Scrolled through the thread if there's no pic. Sadly no pic = no potential

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com/

April 29, 2014 @ 12:17 AM
Feelin_Foolay

Didn't even look at that block of text, no pic, no read
April 29, 2014 @ 12:25 AM
Soul Rize

yo op i'd get my game on with her at get to know the bitch just for exp. just to know exactly how hoes are and work it into your game. also just pipe all her friends because you best best she got some hoe friends.cool

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

April 29, 2014 @ 12:32 AM
ToMuchMayo

She made you breakfast the next morning after sex and you're asking for advice?

April 29, 2014 @ 12:38 AM
Don Francisco

Wood read novel if there were some pics included. 
April 29, 2014 @ 12:56 AM
carloz1989

Didn't even look at that block of text, no pic, no read

Not trying to burn the spot with this female.
yo op i'd get my game on with her at get to know the bitch just for exp. just to know exactly how hoes are and work it into your game. also just pipe all her friends because you best best she got some hoe friends.
and word I already have her and her friend coming over for drinks on friday. Just us three cool
April 29, 2014 @ 01:54 AM
fucktyson

Keep hitting it man, just be careful you don't catch nothing if she's really a call girl or whatever.
April 29, 2014 @ 03:56 AM
Sentimental

i dont think I read enough but this chick is asian right? and you re hispanic. So she's letting you smash and she's paying you for meal........ Bbbbbbbbbbbut you wont provide pictures??? LMAO how ugly is she homie? 

April 29, 2014 @ 05:00 AM
DykeTyson

Assuming the girl is ugly. But goodluck bruh. Hopefully you ain't HIV positive

Security breach in my butthole got damn.

April 29, 2014 @ 03:44 PM
spamster

Lots of things I had a hard time believing in your story though. Asian girl from Ktown bar goes home with Hispanic man? You actually having your own place to go back to? Your kitchen actually having shit in it for hoes to make your breakfast? Some asian bitch paying for your shit?
April 29, 2014 @ 08:46 PM
carloz1989

Lots of things I had a hard time believing in your story though. Asian girl from Ktown bar goes home with Hispanic man? You actually having your own place to go back to? Your kitchen actually having shit in it for hoes to make your breakfast? Some asian bitch paying for your shit?
I never said she was Asian bruh. I said I went to Ktown. There was a variety of hoes in there. She was hispanic as well and the other broad was some type of colombian. And yeah I live in downtown I don't see why it's so hard to believe. Im not this 18 year old kid. Going to be 25 this year. And yeah I usually have females stroll through once or twice a week and they like to cook dinner. I dont cook for shit, but I like having at least SOMETHING in the fridge in case they get hungry. Its usually just beer eggs juice and water nothing spectacular or grand. She made me some eggs with bacon and avocado. And she aint ugly, shes not top quality, but she just got her tits done and other males with money who could be paying for a top quality bitch are still paying for her services so you know the bitch aint that bad.
April 29, 2014 @ 09:43 PM
dmwalking

I've never been to cali so I don't understand the levels to your racism, but what's hard to believe?   Up where I'm at asians and latinos mingle all the time. Have cute babies and all that.   Cali seems mad segregated. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

April 30, 2014 @ 02:08 AM
bjornvan

"Hey dad, how did you and mom meet? Well kids... we met in a undercover whore house.. but she was a special whore. She caught feels, she bought me shit.She made me breakfast,I caught feels."
April 30, 2014 @ 09:09 AM
Glo'bito

is that her titties in your avi or na

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

April 30, 2014 @ 10:45 AM
demstacksdoe

She made you breakfast the next morning after sex and you're asking for advice?

i dont think I read enough but this chick is asian right? and you re hispanic. So she's letting you smash and she's paying you for meal........ Bbbbbbbbbbbut you wont provide pictures??? LMAO how ugly is she homie? 

dead

Please login first to reply.