April 28, 2014 @ 04:06 AM
bjornvan

WHO GIVES A FUCKING SHIT WHAT HE THINKS THO! lol Like I said.He gonna get what he's gonna get. I assume you not black.. Black people know how to deal with racist better than white people.Trust..Its not up to the players anymore. They doing their subtle protest, now its up to the NBA.They hopefully gonna get rid of him then we move on.No point in dwelling on a idiot
Your point of view is so short sighted. Mark my words you'll give a shit when you're sitting across from a Donald Sterling during a job interview or when it's time for a promotion and you're up against your fair skinned co-workers.

The fact that you feel racism is burden that blacks should inherently know how to deal with speaks volumes... "Black people know how to deal with racist better than white people" No fuckin shit..where exactly do i put that on my resume? Right under my body is more resilient to NYPD ass whoppings than white people? 

but yeah stay "hopeful" that the same organization that stomps out any instances of blackness with fines and penalties will bring justice to this issue. 
So your saying by the players speaking out we can some how get rid of all racist people in power ? Where did I state we inherently learn how to deal with racism? If you don't understand what i'm saying ,don't disagree, how about you ask that I elaborate? Because its clear what I said went over your head. When I said we as blacks know how to deal with racism better than whites its because we deal with racism more than whites.. Most of us know its best to ignore them.. because firing him, calling him names wont make him change his views..Like I said I will leave it up to the NBA to deal with him, because i'm over it.I'm not being hopeful for my sake, but for the sake of the NBA and humanity dude. Why do people always take shit out of context on here..
April 28, 2014 @ 04:07 AM
RiFF RaFF

I SAY THAT WE THE NEW SLAVES

Be about it

April 28, 2014 @ 04:38 AM
j3rm

They're making this bigger then it needs to be.

It's big to the people it needs to be big to. I really don't understand what your comment adds to the conversation.

When you look like this: 

Then you really have no stock in determining how big of a deal it is because the implications of this don't effect you in any shape or form....that's privilege
April 28, 2014 @ 04:54 AM
brothersport

It's big to the people it needs to be big to. I really don't understand what your comment adds to the conversation.

When you look like this: 

Then you really have no stock in determining how big of a deal it is because the implications of this don't effect you in any shape or form....that's privilege
the people hyping this up are the media. and guess what they look like
April 28, 2014 @ 04:59 AM
Ape

All the Clippers did by showing up today and playing is validate everything Donald Sterling said about them. They house nig'd it up and let it be known that money and a sport is more important than dignity or respect.

Your owner lets it publicly be known he's virtually your slave owner and you continue to make money for him?

Nah son; but maybe none of them dudes ever learned about Muhammad Ali, Tommie Smith, or Jim Brown. Hopefully the fans do something Tuesday, since the guys on the court have no backbone except to do some bullshit stunt like remove their warmups.
At first I felt like this but then I thought about it . . . these dudes dreamed their whole life of winning a title, would it really be that easy for them to throw it away?

They should have done something like wore blank blue jerseys but throwing the series not only shits on the hard work they put it to even get to the Playoffs, but also would hurt them for next season, I'm sure they would be out for like half the season for throwing games

Not to mention, you never know when it's your year, they could go to the Finals/win the title this year (purely hypothetical as Bron obviously getting dat 3Peat), and the stars might not align like that again (injuries/trades/team chemistry/etc.).

I think the most that the PLAYERS should have done is wore blank jerseys. The fans should make a statement by not going to Clippers home games. I hope we see an empty arena Tuesday on some WWF shit.

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

April 28, 2014 @ 05:02 AM
Ape

i really don't think what he said was racist tbh

on the phone he said to his girl he don't care if she sleep with black guys or whatever just do it in private and don't pose with the dude she foolin with on instagram

i mean her sleepin with other dudes may sound weird to us, but when u think about he got billions of dollars he probably bangs a lot of girls on the side and i'm guessing that goes both ways, how you gonna expect some girl to be loyal to you when she just sleepin with you for that cash flow and he really too rich to care about her sleepin around so he don't stop it... or he a cuckold lol

but anyways what i think the problem is, he got millionaire friends who probably know she sleepin with black guys and see the pics on instagram and they see her at games with niggas and they probably clown on him for it. so really he just tryin to get her to be more low key about it so he don't gotta hear it from  the other billionaires on the golf course

just the way i see it,  i think he could've def handled this better though lol

oh and magic johnson obnoxious as fuck  i wouldn't want him at my games either

also this america, dude can be racist if he want to, if u don't agree with it u don't have to watch clippers games and u don't have to accept the million dollar contracts he be giving you either, ungrateful ass players smh

This excuse went out the window when he said "dont bring black people/minorities" to my games

He also has a history of being racist, there have been suits against him, nothing as blatant as this until now tho

He could have definitely played it off though by saying he didn't want her with Magic Johnson because dat nigga got AIDS

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

April 28, 2014 @ 05:25 AM
chief

I'm just saying the players should carry on. The NBA is looking into it and what happens happens. IF the NBA decided not to impose a consequence and just let him walk, THEN that is the time to hang up the jerseys in protest
I like your posts, chief, but you and I both know that the NBA will not do anything.
I have a feeling if they don't, the public backlash will be huge. Either that or it's going to be a slap on the wrist. The best possible outcome is that he gets fired. I guess at the end of the day we just have to wait and see what happens.

•••

April 28, 2014 @ 06:10 AM
mrchewsasnbeaver

all I know is Staples bout to be crackin on Tuesday
April 28, 2014 @ 06:20 AM
DirtbagZack

so what do you think should happen to bruh because they cant make him sell the team or can they?

whatever

April 28, 2014 @ 06:30 AM
HBer

If you follow the nba then you would know he was like this

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

April 28, 2014 @ 06:32 AM
HBer

I'm just saying the players should carry on. The NBA is looking into it and what happens happens. IF the NBA decided not to impose a consequence and just let him walk, THEN that is the time to hang up the jerseys in protest
I like your posts, chief, but you and I both know that the NBA will not do anything.
I have a feeling if they don't, the public backlash will be huge. Either that or it's going to be a slap on the wrist. The best possible outcome is that he gets fired. I guess at the end of the day we just have to wait and see what happens.
The NBA cant do anything he is adam's boss 

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

April 28, 2014 @ 06:59 AM
johnathan

Look @ this bitch selling out her man. all he wanted her to do was not post pictures with black ppl on instagram. is it that difficult bitch? SMH 

free max b 2013

April 28, 2014 @ 07:16 AM
chief

Can we rewind for a second? How did this alleged conversations come to surface in the first place?

•••

April 28, 2014 @ 07:21 AM
frank lotion

Can we rewind for a second? How did this alleged conversations come to surface in the first place?
from what i was told, the chick recorded the conversation and sold/attempted to sell it to tmz. 

it seems pretty weird, though, because she'd be biting the hand that's feeding her. 
April 28, 2014 @ 07:23 AM
reversal

Look @ this bitch selling out her man. all he wanted her to do was not post pictures with black ppl on instagram. is it that difficult bitch? SMH 
This came out from Sterling's wife suing the ex-gf for "embezzlement." In other words, the wife's lawyers and investigators got a hold of this shit for the case but someone leaked it out to TMZ. 
April 28, 2014 @ 04:18 PM
totalespionage

How the fuck was he about to receive a humanitarian award from the NAACP? Dude was a known racist, this type of shit is nothing new coming from him.  
April 28, 2014 @ 04:37 PM
Black Donald Trump

i really don't think what he said was racist tbh

on the phone he said to his girl he don't care if she sleep with black guys or whatever just do it in private and don't pose with the dude she foolin with on instagram

i mean her sleepin with other dudes may sound weird to us, but when u think about he got billions of dollars he probably bangs a lot of girls on the side and i'm guessing that goes both ways, how you gonna expect some girl to be loyal to you when she just sleepin with you for that cash flow and he really too rich to care about her sleepin around so he don't stop it... or he a cuckold lol

but anyways what i think the problem is, he got millionaire friends who probably know she sleepin with black guys and see the pics on instagram and they see her at games with niggas and they probably clown on him for it. so really he just tryin to get her to be more low key about it so he don't gotta hear it from  the other billionaires on the golf course

just the way i see it,  i think he could've def handled this better though lol

oh and magic johnson obnoxious as fuck  i wouldn't want him at my games either

also this america, dude can be racist if he want to, if u don't agree with it u don't have to watch clippers games and u don't have to accept the million dollar contracts he be giving you either, ungrateful ass players smh
I can sort of see what you mean, I do think he was sort of set up by his side bitch in terms of the tape. I do think he is a racist but also that he's basically just a confused old man who was around when aegregation was the norm, and being super rich that was probably always the norm, and he was just never able to see things differently. Although what he said was fucked up, it wasn't like he was dropping. N bombs and calling black people scum, he just isn't  comfortable around other races I guess, and in all honesty his views are probably pretty standard with people his age, fucked up but true. It's just puzzling how and why he would become an owner of an nba franchise with these views
April 28, 2014 @ 04:39 PM
origins

When you look like this: 

Salty as hell for having to put a fit pic into this conversation, talk about ironic. Anyways, like this dude earlier said, media IS hyping this up for MONEY. Any news story is ALWAYS hyped up to get views. Any idiot should know that. This guy made a small "racial" slur and people are acting like he called one of his players a "nigger", he didn't even use any derogation language - he simply said "black person". You people need to lighten up, there's never going to be a world without racism, it's improbable, especially with this human race. Should this dude come out and say sorry etc etc? Yes. Should he loose his job? Maybe, but he won't. He has cash and cash rules everything. And this is exactly back to point A, media wants cash = more publicity on this dumb ass incident.
April 28, 2014 @ 04:40 PM
Black Donald Trump

How the fuck was he about to receive a humanitarian award from the NAACP? Dude was a known racist, this type of shit is nothing new coming from him.  
Apparently he also donated a lot of money/held fundraiser s  for minorities and inner city youth. He's a racist but he's probably done more for people of color than anyone on this forum ever will lol such a strange situation. He says dont bring black peoe to the games, but he himself brings/pays for thousands of black people to come to his games. Regardless I think he should be forced to sell the team
April 28, 2014 @ 05:09 PM
Black Donald Trump

I think this was all set up by magic Johnson, he smashed starlings girl and got her to set him up so that he can lead this boycott of clippers games , then once sterling has to sell the team magic will buy it himself.
April 28, 2014 @ 06:00 PM
thatniggatho

April 28, 2014 @ 06:42 PM
YoungRizal

I really hope Don Sterling going to win this bullshit. Fuck all these media milking this shit. 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

April 28, 2014 @ 07:08 PM
totalespionage

Apparently he also donated a lot of money/held fundraiser s  for minorities and inner city youth. He's a racist but he's probably done more for people of color than anyone on this forum ever will lol such a strange situation. He says dont bring black peoe to the games, but he himself brings/pays for thousands of black people to come to his games. Regardless I think he should be forced to sell the team
I see what your saying and honestly...dude is just a typical rich old cracka. You can't change his views he's too stuck in his ways. But what trips me out is why do these rich ass racist dudes always have young black mistresses? Like they don't like blk people but continue to cheat on their wives with young blk chics. Im confused???
April 28, 2014 @ 07:09 PM
ndrew

reminds me of this

www.headhunterla.com

April 28, 2014 @ 07:41 PM
deltron

Lol Snoop's reaction
>Snoop Dogg unaware that Donald Sterling is jewish

Yes, goy, white people are the enemy

April 28, 2014 @ 07:42 PM
deltron

I see what your saying and honestly...dude is just a typical rich old cracka. You can't change his views he's too stuck in his ways. But what trips me out is why do these rich ass racist dudes always have young black mistresses? Like they don't like blk people but continue to cheat on their wives with young blk chics. Im confused???
"typical rich old cracka"

thats what they want you to think
April 28, 2014 @ 07:53 PM
B.M.

Fuck Chris Paul. Shiested out of NOLA because he wanted to better his brand. Shouldn't have left the 504.

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

April 28, 2014 @ 07:56 PM
ignorantian

sterling has a history of being a piece of shit bigot lol this isn't the first time, these players signed a fucking contract and they should've know who they were signing to play for. not playing is just a bitch move in my opinion, you aren't just playing for that fuckhead owner, you're playing for your teams and your fans and you have an obligation to live up to your end of the contract with who LIKE I SAID has had issues like this before.

but hey im white so obviously i cant understand how a black person views this but like people have said in this thread youre a fucking pussy if youre gonna let the words of one man affect you
April 28, 2014 @ 10:26 PM
REVS

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 28, 2014 @ 11:14 PM
Captain Al

anybody just think this old man is just sick in the head? 

the real winner is the gold digger ho. not only was she juicing him for money, she intentionally exposed this goy imagine the attention she's getting.

she's the real winner. this is perhaps the greatest exposure in history.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.