Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 27, 2014 @ 10:49 PM
oneallah

April 27, 2014 @ 11:00 PM
billyblacksocks

All the Clippers did by showing up today and playing is validate everything Donald Sterling said about them. They house nig'd it up and let it be known that money and a sport is more important than dignity or respect.

Your owner lets it publicly be known he's virtually your slave owner and you continue to make money for him?

Nah son; but maybe none of them dudes ever learned about Muhammad Ali, Tommie Smith, or Jim Brown. Hopefully the fans do something Tuesday, since the guys on the court have no backbone except to do some bullshit stunt like remove their warmups.
April 27, 2014 @ 11:05 PM
NapoleonComplex

bruh mlk jr didnt die for niggas to play basketball

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

April 27, 2014 @ 11:34 PM
brittneykitty

i really don't think what he said was racist tbh

on the phone he said to his girl he don't care if she sleep with black guys or whatever just do it in private and don't pose with the dude she foolin with on instagram

i mean her sleepin with other dudes may sound weird to us, but when u think about he got billions of dollars he probably bangs a lot of girls on the side and i'm guessing that goes both ways, how you gonna expect some girl to be loyal to you when she just sleepin with you for that cash flow and he really too rich to care about her sleepin around so he don't stop it... or he a cuckold lol

but anyways what i think the problem is, he got millionaire friends who probably know she sleepin with black guys and see the pics on instagram and they see her at games with niggas and they probably clown on him for it. so really he just tryin to get her to be more low key about it so he don't gotta hear it from  the other billionaires on the golf course

just the way i see it,  i think he could've def handled this better though lol

oh and magic johnson obnoxious as fuck  i wouldn't want him at my games either

also this america, dude can be racist if he want to, if u don't agree with it u don't have to watch clippers games and u don't have to accept the million dollar contracts he be giving you either, ungrateful ass players smh

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

April 27, 2014 @ 11:34 PM
octose

All the Clippers did by showing up today and playing is validate everything Donald Sterling said about them. They house nig'd it up and let it be known that money and a sport is more important than dignity or respect.

Your owner lets it publicly be known he's virtually your slave owner and you continue to make money for him?

Nah son; but maybe none of them dudes ever learned about Muhammad Ali, Tommie Smith, or Jim Brown. Hopefully the fans do something Tuesday, since the guys on the court have no backbone except to do some bullshit stunt like remove their warmups.
I think you have a great point but I think what they did here was even greater. By showing up as a team and throwing their jerseys they are showing the owner that they don't respect him or his organization, and that they stand together as a team who are there to play basketball in a league that needs to be non-discriminatory, which has done such a great job in doing so in the past several decades.

'In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.' - Friedrich Nietzsche // I promote music: Youtube.com/thephuzz

April 27, 2014 @ 11:35 PM
chief

They'd be letting down their fans if they didn't play and they also have contracts to fulfill. There's plenty of reasons they can't just "not play". Not to mention mention they play because they enjoy it and make millions doing it. They should just give up all the hard work because of one racist asshole?

•••

April 27, 2014 @ 11:39 PM
chief

i really don't think what he said was racist tbh

on the phone he said to his girl he don't care if she sleep with black guys or whatever just do it in private and don't pose with the dude she foolin with on instagram

i mean her sleepin with other dudes may sound weird to us, but when u think about he got billions of dollars he probably bangs a lot of girls on the side and i'm guessing that goes both ways, how you gonna expect some girl to be loyal to you when she just sleepin with you for that cash flow and he really too rich to care about her sleepin around so he don't stop it... or he a cuckold lol

but anyways what i think the problem is, he got millionaire friends who probably know she sleepin with black guys and see the pics on instagram and they see her at games with niggas and they probably clown on him for it. so really he just tryin to get her to be more low key about it so he don't gotta hear it from  the other billionaires on the golf course

just the way i see it,  i think he could've def handled this better though lol

oh and magic johnson obnoxious as fuck  i wouldn't want him at my games either

also this america, dude can be racist if he want to, if u don't agree with it u don't have to watch clippers games and u don't have to accept the million dollar contracts he be giving you either, ungrateful ass players smh
you're a damn idiot

•••

April 27, 2014 @ 11:39 PM
Glo'bito

fuck that cac

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

April 27, 2014 @ 11:42 PM
billyblacksocks

They have bills to pay, they'd be letting down their fans, they have a contract to fulfill. There's plenty of reasons they can't just "not play". Not to mention they play for themselves and the fans. They should just not play because of one racist asshole?
It's not just ONE racist asshole. It's the owner. The dude who signs your check. Everyone has their own principles, but me personally? I wouldn't take a check at the cost of my self-respect. I don't care if it's one dollar or five million.

EDIT

Under California Law, what Donald Sterling did was create a hostile work environment; a hostile work environment exists when an employee experiences workplace harassment and fears going to work because of the offensive, intimidating, or oppressive atmosphere generated by the harasser.

They are legally obligated to be let out of their contract. 
April 27, 2014 @ 11:45 PM
Mah Nigga

They have bills to pay, they'd be letting down their fans, they have a contract to fulfill. There's plenty of reasons they can't just "not play". Not to mention they play for themselves and the fans. They should just not play because of one racist asshole?
It's not just ONE racist asshole. It's the owner. The dude who signs your check. Everyone has their own principles, but me personally? I wouldn't take a check at the cost of my self-respect. I don't care if it's one dollar or five million.
yeah but there is a difference between someone being called a nigger and working in a cotton field for free and a guy who plays basketball (his passion) paid millions
April 27, 2014 @ 11:51 PM
chief

It's not like he's witholding their contract money. They're still getting paid. There's both ends of a contract. Players play and owners pay them.

•••

April 27, 2014 @ 11:53 PM
brittneykitty

EDIT

Under California Law, what Donald Sterling did was create a hostile work environment; a hostile work environment exists when an employee experiences workplace harassment and fears going to work because of the offensive, intimidating, or oppressive atmosphere generated by the harasser.

They are legally obligated to be let out of their contract. 
how did he harass anyone lmao

the only crime here is that his phone was recorded without his consent or a warrant

April 27, 2014 @ 11:54 PM
billyblacksocks

yeah but there is a difference between someone being called a nigger and working in a cotton field for free and a guy who plays basketball (his passion) paid millions
Yeah, my dude, and that is exactly my point and what makes the actions of the Clippers players worse. They have the free will to choose not to play for a racist, bigoted, prejudiced, supremacist, and they actively, willingly and freely chose to continue to make the owner money by playing. 
April 28, 2014 @ 12:13 AM
wh0die

I've always said it and I''l say it again, fuck the kkklippers.
April 28, 2014 @ 12:19 AM
Beach2theBay

I think Donald Sterling's comments have as much to do with class as they do race. Telling his girlfriend not to bring black people to a basketball game where probably 60% of the fans and 80% of the players are black is ridiculous. I think it's more about her being seen with "the help" than being seen with the wrong skin color. Things like that are why I always wanted to be a music executive and not a musician. Black people need to strive for ownership and not settle for money. It's what you do with your money that creates equality, not just having it.
April 28, 2014 @ 12:33 AM
DarianaGrande

I think Donald Sterling's comments have as much to do with class as they do race. Telling his girlfriend not to bring black people to a basketball game where probably 60% of the fans and 80% of the players are black is ridiculous. I think it's more about her being seen with "the help" than being seen with the wrong skin color. Things like that are why I always wanted to be a music executive and not a musician. Black people need to strive for ownership and not settle for money. It's what you do with your money that creates equality, not just having it.
How can you say its about class when he told her not to be seen with Magic Johnson you coon.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

April 28, 2014 @ 12:41 AM
Beach2theBay

How can you say its about class when he told her not to be seen with Magic Johnson you coon.
I said it's about class and race. Rich white people still see Magic Johnson as lower class because of how he got his money. Of course being an athlete is a respectable career and Magic has done great thing since then but people like Sterling still see people who don't come from a lineage or are new money as low class. Shit, blue bloods look down on Bill Gates because he didn't come from an established family. Money can't always move you into a higher social class. Black people will always bee seen as lower class until we start establishing ourselves as owners, entrepreneurs, and doctors instead of just athletes and entertainers. The money athletes make is pennies to team owners.

The fact he said he didn't care if she was with black people privately shows that it was about more than just race. I'm not saying he's not racist. I'm saying it's more than him just not liking black people.
April 28, 2014 @ 12:47 AM
NapoleonComplex

i used to think it was some class shit too, but when you got more paper than them it gives all the more reason to hate you. so argument invalid. 

April 28, 2014 @ 12:49 AM
DarianaGrande

I said it's about class and race. Rich white people still see Magic Johnson as lower class because of how he got his money. Of course being an athlete is a respectable career and Magic has done great thing since then but people like Sterling still see people who don't come from a lineage or are new money as low class. Shit, blue bloods look down on Bill Gates because he didn't come from an established family. Money can't always move you into a higher social class. Black people will always bee seen as lower class until we start establishing ourselves as owners, entrepreneurs, and doctors instead of just athletes and entertainers. The money athletes make is pennies to team owners.
Even if you argue its about class, Whites will NEVER view blacks on the same class level as them regardless of what they own. Why? because they are still black. The fact that he included Magic Johnson proves so.

The fact he said he didn't care if she was with black people
privately shows that it was about more than just race. I'm not saying
he's not racist. I'm saying it's more than him just not liking black
people.

No. That's him saving face. As racist as (some) whites are they hate the idea of being called a racist. That's like their N word.
When whites start phrase with:
"Im not a racist but...."
"No offense, but...."
"My best friend is black, but..." That's them trying their hardest not to be labeled a racist while still saying some racist shit. 

April 28, 2014 @ 12:58 AM
NapoleonComplex

The fact he said he didn't care if she was with black people privately shows that it was about more than just race. I'm not saying he's not racist. I'm saying it's more than him just not liking black people.
bruh how do you think white people acquired this wealth and prestige that allowed them to look down upon blacks?
You need to really exam the term inequality. Its not just using water fountains bruh. 

April 28, 2014 @ 01:00 AM
DarianaGrande

bruh how do you think white people acquired this wealth and prestige that allowed them to look down upon blacks?
You need to really exam the term inequality. Its not just using water fountains bruh. 
This nigga under the impression that "Oh if we have as much money as them, then they'll respect us"
Grade A Coon.

April 28, 2014 @ 01:03 AM
brittneykitty

"I'm not a racist, I let black dudes fuck my girlfriend"

haha yeah dude hear that one all the time

also magic johnson net worth 500 mill, don's net worth 1.9 bill, they not on the same level in terms of cash flow, but I don't think it about race or class or whatever, i think it about him not wanting his mistress parading around all the dudes she sleeps with

also black people too sensitive about race though, they throw fits at even the slightest hint at racism
michael jordan used slurs against kwame brown and nobody got upset at that and try to take his nike partnership away or anything
jason kidd beat his wife and he got a coaching job
and kobe raped that girl lol

black people too soft, they let little things get under their skin too easy

also im not defending the , i don't like him, the clippers or los angelos

i just think ppl tryin to make abig deal out of smthn that dont matter

April 28, 2014 @ 01:04 AM
Beach2theBay

You guys are ignoring pieces of what I said haha. I absolutely think he's a racist. I'm just saying class is apart of it and if more blacks become owners instead of players we wouldn't care if ignorant people like Sterling said the things he did. I didn't mean equality is terms of compassion. I mean in terms of power. I'm not interested in racist people's respect. I want the power to not care and not to need them.
April 28, 2014 @ 01:09 AM
bjornvan

i just find it funny that a racist's girlfriend is black and hispanic lol.Goes to show how " im not racist, i have black friends" thing is bullshit.After listening to the recording, it sounds to me he just old and senile.Like he confused, because of the way he was brought up and the way shit is now.He definitely racist tho.I'm betting he gonna resign some time this week 
April 28, 2014 @ 01:17 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

fuck this old hotdog water boiled smelling assss cac
April 28, 2014 @ 01:17 AM
chief

I swear some of ya'll have never played team sports. If you worked your ass off to get to a professional level, you're not going to let some racist bigot get in the way of you enjoying your time and getting paid doing it. Adversity only tightens the bond between teammates and this is no different. They can either say, hey we can let this guy affect us, or we can go out there together and show the world we don't give a fuck about him and keep doing us. Had they rolled over, played dead and refused to play that would just show that one man's opinion of them is stronger than their bond as a team with similar goals.

•••

April 28, 2014 @ 01:21 AM
DarianaGrande

First I thought HB was just filled with Cacs and Chinks, Now ya'll got Coons too?
Time for me to leave again.

April 28, 2014 @ 01:26 AM
NapoleonComplex

nah b, by playing they said we can tolerate bigotry and racism from our boss for a couple million (that will never match his own) and a trophy (that will be in his office). 

Ask me Chris Paul and Doc Rivers shouldnt have participated today or any further until the league took action. 
It sends a message. 
The Eagles and the NFL had that chance but they blew it and gave Riley Cooper a 6 year contract. 
No other racial group in this country would've ok'd playing today. Shit is disgraceful to Black people everywhere. 
There are many things in this world that are bigger than basketball, team sports, money, and prestigious awards as an athlete. 
Racial Equality is one of them. 

April 28, 2014 @ 01:33 AM
chief

All I'm saying is that my love for a sport and teammates (black and white) would overcome the opinions of a close minded owner. Especially since players aren't typically involved in day-to-day relations with him. If Doc Rivers was white and came out with racist comments, we'd be having a different conversation since he's so involved with the players

•••

April 28, 2014 @ 01:40 AM
NapoleonComplex

i guess the slaves must have loved picking cotton. Cause they'd overcome close minded owners for the love of cotton picking huh? 
fuck sports. 
This is about humanity you stupid fuck. They have classified blacks as inferior and will continue to do so because house niggers like Doc Rivers (and you) say sports are more important and that you should overcome. 
man get the fuck outta here simple minded ass coon. 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.