April 27, 2014 @ 04:48 AM
youngm

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/04/kkk-leader-caught-with-a-black-male-prostitute.html

the 73-year-old claimed last year, in a phone call with the Southern Poverty Law Center, "that he had lured the prostitute to the meeting with the intention of beating him."

April 27, 2014 @ 05:10 AM
chief

I want to find a way to laugh at this but I really can't. This is a man who has dedicated his entire life to discriminating and protesting the advancement of black people in today's world. Something that does nothing but prevent the progression of our society as a whole. And then he gets caught fucking around with a black dude. 

One step forward, two steps back. God I fucking hate people.

•••

April 27, 2014 @ 12:29 PM
YoungRizal

lol white people 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

April 27, 2014 @ 01:06 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

lol white people 
April 27, 2014 @ 01:24 PM
funaki

So often the hatred expressed by this sort of hater is motivated by self-loathing.
April 27, 2014 @ 01:30 PM
funaki

I want to find a way to laugh at this but I really can't. This is a man who has dedicated his entire life to discriminating and protesting the advancement of black people in today's world. Something that does nothing but prevent the progression of our society as a whole. And then he gets caught fucking around with a black dude. 

x2
April 27, 2014 @ 01:37 PM
Think People

Lmao that was one of those "see what had happened was...." moments. 
April 27, 2014 @ 03:48 PM
Ruthless

Y'all been knew that (racist) whites hated blacks because they wanted to control us but we were sexually superior

most of them racists hate us cuz our dicks are bigger/we exert more sexual energy 

they get off on that shit on the down low, that's why so many white people let black men fuck their wives, that shit is soooo much more common than you'd ever think 

lil dick niggas leave ya anonymous downvotes at your earliest convenience 

Let me see those downvotes

April 27, 2014 @ 04:50 PM
deltron

eh. black people do a great job at keep their own ppl down.

whens the last time a klan member killed/lynched a black man?

whens the last time a black man killed a black man?

i know this is going to be hard to swallow but black people are the only ones keeping themselves down. of course not all of us are doing bad but i wouldnt say the majority of us are doing too well either.
April 27, 2014 @ 05:49 PM
thatniggatho

i know this is going to be hard to swallow but black people are the only ones keeping themselves down. of course not all of us are doing bad but i wouldnt say the majority of us are doing too well either.
" i know this is going to be hard to swallow"

That's what he said....

On the real though, it's 2014.... The socio-economic divide slices through all races... 
I'm African American. Have a Masters degree from one of the top universities in America .. Bomb ass pay (salaried) and bomb ass pay due to my own ventures... Even when they tried, I never let a 'cracka' - (ignorant white person) hold me down.... I say this to highlight, all African American people aren't the same just like all white people aren't the same... 

You're highlighting a socio economic group of African Americans... Whose parents were alive and endured the civil rights movement in the late 70's... Who faced set backs all their life .. Who live in a socio-economic bubble that they're too old to escape... 'Documented' (called History)...What do you expect? 100% progress in one generation? Expect someone's parents who had poor schooling and were raised in significant disadvantages to get a PHD and establish the next biggest bio-tech firm?  What... you think all of the hateful white people of that time just decided to renounce their beliefs once the laws were passed? Don't be stupid and if you decide to, don't go spouting off your stupidity in a public forum. 

You speak as if you have zero understanding of history, psychology, and sociology.
You have a lot of questions.... Here's one for you :
When's the last time you picked up a book you dumb ass nigga?
April 27, 2014 @ 07:01 PM
kalefun

reaction formula defense mech. couldnt accept he was gay and likes black people. kills black people, hates gays
April 27, 2014 @ 07:07 PM
chief

I was speaking more in terms of someone of his stature, being an opinion leader of an organization that influences others (KKK). This guy dedicates his whole existence to hating a race of people, and then gets caught doing this. So  what really was all the hatred for? Simply pointless. 

It'd be like Nancy Grace (who is a cunt btw) saying smoking pot will make you kill people, then the world finding out she secretly indulges in smoking it herself

•••

April 27, 2014 @ 07:36 PM
xXxUs3rN4mexXx

Y'all been knew that (racist) whites hated blacks because they wanted to control us but we were sexually superior

most of them racists hate us cuz our dicks are bigger/we exert more sexual energy 

they get off on that shit on the down low, that's why so many white people let black men fuck their wives, that shit is soooo much more common than you'd ever think 

u gotta stop living in the xvideos comment section
April 27, 2014 @ 07:37 PM
paradoxx

You said you had an average sized penis. Speak for yourself
April 27, 2014 @ 07:37 PM
paradoxx

You said you had an average sized penis. Speak for yourself
April 27, 2014 @ 08:20 PM
FLVMINCO

@thatniggatho with the educated ether.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

April 27, 2014 @ 08:57 PM
deltron

" i know this is going to be hard to swallow"

That's what he said....

On the real though, it's 2014.... The socio-economic divide slices through all races... 
I'm African American. Have a Masters degree from one of the top universities in America .. Bomb ass pay (salaried) and bomb ass pay due to my own ventures... Even when they tried, I never let a 'cracka' - (ignorant white person) hold me down.... I say this to highlight, all African American people aren't the same just like all white people aren't the same... 

You're highlighting a socio economic group of African Americans... Whose parents were alive and endured the civil rights movement in the late 70's... Who faced set backs all their life .. Who live in a socio-economic bubble that they're too old to escape... 'Documented' (called History)...What do you expect? 100% progress in one generation? Expect someone's parents who had poor schooling and were raised in significant disadvantages to get a PHD and establish the next biggest bio-tech firm?  What... you think all of the hateful white people of that time just decided to renounce their beliefs once the laws were passed? Don't be stupid and if you decide to, don't go spouting off your stupidity in a public forum. 

You speak as if you have zero understanding of history, psychology, and sociology.
You have a lot of questions.... Here's one for you :
When's the last time you picked up a book you dumb ass nigga?
>2 questions
>a lot of questions

back to school with you.

oh and yesterday was the last time i picked up a book.

The stories of Vladmir Nabokov you dumb ass nigga.
April 27, 2014 @ 09:11 PM
smartmonkey

brings me back to nba 

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

April 27, 2014 @ 11:24 PM
DarianaGrande

Don't argue about race on HB.
It ain't nuthin but a bunch of fucking cacs and chinks that love hip-hop but hate black people.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

April 27, 2014 @ 11:33 PM
FRENCH MONTANA

brings me back to nba 
dead
April 27, 2014 @ 11:35 PM
YoungRizal

It ain't nuthin but a bunch of fucking cacs and chinks that love hip-hop but hate black people.
Tries to defend racism with racial remarks. Disappointed in you 

April 28, 2014 @ 12:38 AM
DarianaGrande

Tries to defend racism with racial remarks. Disappointed in you 
Defend racism with racial remarks? You worded that terribly.
Well if I were "defending racism" I would probably use racial remarks to do so you gook.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

April 28, 2014 @ 01:04 AM
YoungRizal

Must be a very smart dude irl. I can see it 

April 28, 2014 @ 01:48 AM
AmericanLegend

lmao riz got called a gook dam 
funny shit today 

taste the glamour

April 28, 2014 @ 02:06 AM
YoungRizal

I get called gooks, chinks or pinoy all the time while I stay chill. I can call him the n word with a hard R but see that's the difference between decent and half decent person. A very fine line. Bet he thought it made him a better man lol everybody thinks they better then the next and you only have that mindset cuz you just mad at yourself when in reality you ain't shit 

April 28, 2014 @ 02:10 AM
DonBishopSpacePimp

Makes sense. He hates black people because he likes black dick. And in the end he hates himself because liking black dick makes him gay. And he hates himself for being gay but does'nt want to face it so he shifts blame on black people. Classic case. This is great though. lmao

"You can drop off your kid and run my fade" #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

April 28, 2014 @ 03:00 AM
AmericanLegend

I get called gooks, chinks or pinoy all the time while I stay chill. I can call him the n word with a hard R but see that's the difference between decent and half decent person. A very fine line. Bet he thought it made him a better man lol everybody thinks they better then the next and you only have that mindset cuz you just mad at yourself when in reality you ain't shit 
wtf homie          

taste the glamour

April 28, 2014 @ 05:03 AM
B Low Brown

u gotta stop living in the xvideos comment section
That shit is real b

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

April 28, 2014 @ 05:26 AM
thatniggatho

Maybe you should educated yourself on the basics before reading about the life and success of another nigga.
April 28, 2014 @ 07:01 AM
deltron

Maybe you should educated yourself on the basics before reading about the life and success of another nigga.
its not about his life phaggot maybe you should read that book.

Please login first to reply.