Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 26, 2014 @ 08:54 PM
Panther.

^you sound stupid

im assuming you had a shitty prom/didn't go

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

April 26, 2014 @ 09:05 PM
cheyaaa

I didn't go, and I regret it. You only live once, don't miss out any opportunity. That's the philosophy I follow by since.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

April 26, 2014 @ 09:06 PM
DaPark

if you and your circle are doing something instead then good for you OP

but my prom was so good, plus it was the first time me and my dudes got drunk too cool

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

April 26, 2014 @ 09:29 PM
brittneykitty

i don't even remember mine

i dont fuck with u niggas, i own da clippers

April 27, 2014 @ 08:06 AM
kbos

Prom is not important, and once youre done with HS, you realize absolutely nothing in HS is important lol
not even remotely true. HS is what you make of it. Like everything else in this world.

It's what you make of it, I agree. The reality is a lot of highschool students emphasize events that happen in HS as far more important than they are. Its a drammatic stage in life, ask a 25 year old, how important prom was, find me one adult who even finds their prom a remotely interesting topic of conversation let alone a pivitol moment in life. Go to prom, have fun, but whether you go or not, its not worth stressing or really giving a fuck about.  
April 27, 2014 @ 01:58 PM
Ramzy

Went to my prom, don't regret it, but if I didn't go it wouldn't have mattered to me. As long as you don't go by yourself then its alright. Don't be those guys that show up without a date...can't help but feel bad for them...sad
April 27, 2014 @ 04:12 PM
Sentimental

not really, I just wanted to wear a tux. But that hang over dohhhh...

Fuck Off.

April 27, 2014 @ 07:26 PM
kalefun

people who question going are the kids who've got no dates. if I didn't have a bitch to go wit i would prob have a bad time regardless of whether I went or not. then when you at home n all your homies at prom you gonna be a sad lonely muh fcka full of regret.
April 27, 2014 @ 07:45 PM
nzahir

I didn't go, and I regret it. You only live once, don't miss out any opportunity. That's the philosophy I follow by since.
This, this is why I went. Really whats the worst that can happen, a few hundred dollars probably, depending though if you already have the clothing or not and everything. Can be a couple hundred up to a thousand depending on if you buy her ticket too, how much it cost, how much alc you get, what hotel, limo or party bus, and if you need any new clothes. The whole experience was fun, but the after prom was terrible. Got shutdown early af and most people couldnt get in...including my date sad and she wasnt staying with me at the hotel. Slept around 6, woke up at 8 30, stayed in bed for a couple of hours. 
April 27, 2014 @ 09:55 PM
Glo'bito

me being the socially awkard nigga at my school I didnt have the balls to ask a girl out to prom and I didnt even have anybody I'd consider a "friend" at the time. (later on after high school I found out their true faces) so I was like fuck prom b. but honestly being the more mature confident person I am now I would have done things differently and I probably would have gotten a date for prom. it would have been nice to go

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

April 27, 2014 @ 10:08 PM
Jesse Pinkman

prom last night was cool
April 27, 2014 @ 10:49 PM
D---

Wow, didn't realize the amount of lames justifying not going to prom. 

Do you not have a group of friends OP?

automatically downvote fits with hand gestures

April 27, 2014 @ 11:22 PM
Dumile

I was pumped for prom until I got my date jacked one day out from asking her by some cat who doesn't even talk to her.. fuck
April 28, 2014 @ 01:29 AM
matthewstadik619

The main reason to go to prom is honestly just so you could fuck that girl that you always wanted to smash, if you didn't get nothing that day then prom wasn't worth it 
April 28, 2014 @ 01:33 AM
paulywalnuts

don't even bother.  my prom was bullshit and boring and expensive.  

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

April 28, 2014 @ 06:29 AM
DirtbagZack

went to 3, had fun at the last 2, first one I was iffy about it.but just get turnt, and make sure you not a sus ass nigga and have a bitch. dont get drunk and just be with yo niggas that's how you feel like it was money/time wasted.

whatever

April 28, 2014 @ 09:18 PM
JohnvHarrison

jesus op seriously? go out and blow the money just for the experience. mine was great. as REVS said, you need to go try things
the question isn't whether or not to go, it's whether or not it is as important as people believe it is.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

April 29, 2014 @ 02:26 AM
Vodica

I have mine coming up and I'm going for the fuck of it. I'm not really droppin' 500$ on a tux like some of these dudes but still going to try and look nice. It's really not important but for the experience, why not. Maybe I'll get lucky too.  
May 2, 2014 @ 03:45 AM
reducto

Spent $500+ on all that prom shit, totally up to you though cause once you outta HS, nothing means shit. Just for the good vibes with your homies and to chill out with the after parties.
May 2, 2014 @ 10:15 PM
jplarr

You gotta go for it to know. Go and then party after and it'll be as fun as you make it. Giving it a shot is definitely better than the possibility of missing out on a good experience, 10 times out of 10.
May 2, 2014 @ 10:16 PM
jplarr

Don't spend $500 on a tux though, that's ignorant. there's much better ways to go about it financially.

Please login first to reply.