Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 26, 2014 @ 04:29 AM
JohnvHarrison

I personally think this shit is pointless. Paying a bunch of money to a school to hang around the lamest people you see everyday that, and on top of that paying for a tuxedo rental (the place off top is gonna gouge because "it's prom"). Everyone i've asked about this shit says "But, it's prom". No intelligent responses, it just IS. Fuck That. What does HB think? Yall go to Prom? Or is that shit weak as fuck? 

Prom: Important or Not?

• Important 36 votes
  • Not Important 94 votes

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

April 26, 2014 @ 04:32 AM
Opulent

If you want stuff to remember then go to prom. Some proms aren't all lame. I didn't go to prom so I just kicked it with a few buddies and got drunk.
April 26, 2014 @ 04:33 AM
champagne papi

honestly dont give af but regular girls act like thots that night for whatever reason so might as well finesse

Team #1059

April 26, 2014 @ 04:34 AM
RiFF RaFF

waste of money and time tbh. you're going to get ripped off by rentals just buy a suit from h&m and it'll be the exact same price as the rentals lol. 

Be about it

April 26, 2014 @ 04:41 AM
JohnvHarrison

If you want stuff to remember then go to prom. 
your life must suck if the school dance is some kind of highlight

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

April 26, 2014 @ 04:56 AM
Ape

one of those things that you do out of tradition just to have the memory

isn't the end of the world if you skip it, but if you can attend, why not?

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

April 26, 2014 @ 04:56 AM
NapoleonComplex

just go and experience. spending money on an experience is always money well spent. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

April 26, 2014 @ 04:58 AM
It's Only Hype

Either way aint a big deal. Of course it depends of you actually like your class or not
April 26, 2014 @ 05:35 AM
darkseid

Didn't go to mines and don't regret it. Only girl I wanted to ask out had a boyfriend. 

Pretty Young Thug

April 26, 2014 @ 05:39 AM
rezmo.

Didn't go to mines and don't regret it. Only girl I wanted to ask out had a boyfriend. 
I feel that right now. And this bitches current boyfriend is ugly as fuck! 

Another bottle in the brain.

April 26, 2014 @ 05:54 AM
deltron

i thought this was going to be about what happened in my town.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/connecticut-high-school-students-attend-seaside-vigil-murdered-classmate-maren-sanchez-article-1.1769402

basically what happened was, the kid asked this girl to go to the prom (which was today) with her and she refused. i guess he isnt used to the word no so he pushed down some stairs. slit her neck then stabbed her in the throat. happened at 7am and she was pronounced dead around 9 or 10.

really couldnt believe this happened at a school i attended. just never would expect it. i remember when i was in HS i asked a girl to go to prom and she said no so i kinda said fuck it im not going.

nigga went on some tyler the creator type shit. also its weird bc i graduated with this kids brother in 2010.
April 26, 2014 @ 06:08 AM
AmericanLegend

mine was last year, i was going to go but leading up to prom it wasnt how u think it is in the movies and shit lmao it was just another school dance only difference is that u wear tuxes 
i didnt go, idgaf shits corny. but i wanted to go to the end of the year senior trip to disneyland, but tickets ran out 
last school dance i went to was like in sixth grade 
just a bunch of fuckin tools and bitches that cant twerk their ass on u 

taste the glamour

April 26, 2014 @ 06:15 AM
dizii

Prom isn't necessary for fun. It is indeed a waste of money. Some of my homies went and dropped ~500 for a lame ass night. Then again, it really depends on how you have it. People rent out beach houses or go somewhere with their prom groups pretty much to get shit faced and fuck. That shit can be done any other time besides prom. I guess, for high school students with overprotective parents or w/e, prom time is the opportunity to get away from their parents. If you ask me, half a stack to get some post-prom poon definitely ain't worth it. 
April 26, 2014 @ 06:29 AM
Smalls

The only people that might give you shit for it are your parents and siblings. But they'll eventually forget about it. Sure, it gives you lasting memories but honestly no one actually cares if you went to prom. And ultimately a waste of money.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

April 26, 2014 @ 06:57 AM
buddha-monk

If you go with a cool girl then it'll be fun. I went with a lame ass bitch and I had a wack time. It also depends on the location, if its in your school gym then fuck that. My prom was at some like museum or some shit, it was a pretty cool place to have something like that.
April 26, 2014 @ 09:10 AM
Vancouver

My school didnt even have a prom

#canada
April 26, 2014 @ 11:25 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

I went to 3 different proms at 3 different schools.
They all were overrated.cool

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

April 26, 2014 @ 12:09 PM
kbos

Prom is not important, and once youre done with HS, you realize absolutely nothing in HS is important lol
April 26, 2014 @ 01:23 PM
Feelin_Foolay

If you don't go just don't be one of those "Yeah I didn't goto my prom" fake cool ass niggas
April 26, 2014 @ 02:24 PM
NapoleonComplex

Prom is not important, and once youre done with HS, you realize absolutely nothing in HS is important lol
not even remotely true. HS is what you make of it. Like everything else in this world.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

April 26, 2014 @ 03:19 PM
Think People

I didn't go. Dont regret it lol. I didn't go to most school dances. I just went to parties. To each their own.
April 26, 2014 @ 03:50 PM
99%Shit

Just do the after parties. This way you get to pick which crowd you hang out with, as opposed to the ENTIRE class. 

narsha.narsha.narsha

April 26, 2014 @ 04:14 PM
GeeDot

Its funny because I see hella girls I went to school with post pics of the prom for #TBT and I'm like "dam bitch, u was cute in high school. WTF happened?" 

I didn't go because I was expelled and told that if I show up, my black ass going to jail.

Young Rich Nigga

April 26, 2014 @ 04:25 PM
nzahir

Going for the memories and so I wont regret being able to do something that I could have done. Best part of the night though is the pre game and after prom lol. Its not worth all the money if you arent truly intersted in going, unless your parents are paying for you anyways, but if you want to go then it probably is. Its what you make out of it. Ill see tonight and let you all know
April 26, 2014 @ 05:31 PM
Swag Master Flex

Prom is something that you have to make yours in terms of experience. So when people say it's for the experience, that's what they mean. I was at a table consisting of my girlfriend and I, my boy and his girl, and a bunch of single girls that kept complimenting my girlfriend.

You can wild out on the dancefloor if you want to and try to hit up every after party, you can do you if that's your prerogative. Or you can get seated with a couple friends, have a decent dinner, and dip out before everyone starts to dance to get some alone time with your date. 

Either way though, going or not going to your prom doesn't dictate you being cool or a herb. It may not be significant further on down the line in your life, but at least it gives you something to do in the mean time.

Y'ALL THOUGHT IT WAS RENTED?

April 26, 2014 @ 06:07 PM
REVS

You should just go for the experience. It might be a shitty one or it might be awesome, but I say you should at least attend one of your proms (Junior or Senior). It's one night out of the year, and even if it sucks there's always after parties like 99% said, where you can choose what crowd you're trying to hang out with. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 26, 2014 @ 07:52 PM
Panther.

jesus op seriously? go out and blow the money just for the experience. mine was great. as REVS said, you need to go try things

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

April 26, 2014 @ 08:21 PM
stevehypethegawd

^you sound stupid
April 26, 2014 @ 08:32 PM
megustaleche

I didn't go to prom till after I graduated cool shit was lame, tickets were more expensive then dances like winterball yet was held at the same damn hotel so idk why the big price increase. I'm in the Bay Area and they played no slaps at all music was censored was pretty boring. It's all about what you do after

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

April 26, 2014 @ 08:54 PM
Panther.

^you sound stupid

im assuming you had a shitty prom/didn't go

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Please login first to reply.