Song dealing with an abortion...

April 25, 2014 @ 03:06:16
Did a song based on a true story, hope you guys enjoy this, thanks!

http://youtu.be/6I3D-qdZ_4Y

April 25, 2014 @ 03:09:25
April 25, 2014 @ 04:35:15

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

April 25, 2014 @ 04:38:45
Originally posted by Inactive User

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

April 25, 2014 @ 05:02:12

welcome to the culdesac, this is where the street ends

April 25, 2014 @ 05:20:34
Y'all stay hating on this nigga smh 

Dudes improving too. C styles you're probably wasting your time promoting your shit here nowadays, these niggas won't support no one tbh 

Let me see those downvotes

April 25, 2014 @ 05:33:24
Y'all stay hating on this nigga smh 

Dudes improving too. C styles you're probably wasting your time promoting your shit here nowadays, these niggas won't support no one tbh 
thanks dawg, i haven't been on here for a minute, just wanted to see what was up with everyone
April 25, 2014 @ 05:37:37
Just a bit of what i've been up to since they think i'm still doing things from 2011 lol

April 25, 2014 @ 05:44:30
You think you're hot shit flexing with those lifestyle pics huh. You're like the shitty version of king koor.
April 25, 2014 @ 05:46:18
You think you're hot shit flexing with those lifestyle pics huh. You're like the shitty version of king koor.
i don't think im anything just saying was up to some of the peeps that i haven't chopped it up with in a minute
April 25, 2014 @ 06:26:58
not gonna lie c-styles these niggas forgot the respect and legendary status you have . its faded tho . time to enlighten these young kids again with another sex tape . 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

April 25, 2014 @ 06:43:36
Shoot me a link to that mp3, I'll play this shit on my online station.
April 25, 2014 @ 07:31:01
where the full version of the sex tape doe?
April 25, 2014 @ 07:39:24
>>>>>

dat song str8 tho c-styles
not a fan of the chorus tho,
April 25, 2014 @ 08:55:03
Ure the greatest of all time, c-styles. but ur mom should have aborted u

free max b 2013

April 25, 2014 @ 12:18:00
Ure the greatest of all time, c-styles. but ur mom should have aborted u
underrated post. You do you C-Styles you're clearly doing well for yourself.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

April 25, 2014 @ 13:27:05
jcole already did this, and obviously 10000x better than you

#NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE

April 25, 2014 @ 17:41:47
This the after math of the sex tape
April 25, 2014 @ 18:07:59
wheres a new sextape b 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

April 25, 2014 @ 19:31:13
beat sounds cool. better then those chief coon beats
April 25, 2014 @ 19:32:32
Honestly the video makes you seem like you got issues and need counseling about your loss.
But in the end I don't even need to say it....

I'm the Polo dude who got mouth sex from your bitch. See you in hell. Toodles.

April 25, 2014 @ 19:36:42
Also the irony of putting up a sentimental video about abortion then right after putting up a dozen pics of you partying.

I'm the Polo dude who got mouth sex from your bitch. See you in hell. Toodles.

April 25, 2014 @ 19:57:07
Shoot me a link to that mp3, I'll play this shit on my online station.

http://soundcloud.com/chicagostyles/chicago-styles-wishing-you-a

here ya go, i appreciate it a whole lot! thanks!
April 25, 2014 @ 19:58:31
Also the irony of putting up a sentimental video about abortion then right after putting up a dozen pics of you partying.

technically i wasn't really partying, these were before opening up for DMX and Kirko Bangz, either way the abortion happened a year ago
April 25, 2014 @ 21:55:08
okay, i sense no emotion in that song man, nothing, of coarse that's ironic, being the song is about such a heavy subject, the beat, your flow, your monotone voice all emotionless, nothing spoke sadness or anger or any of the emotions that come with abortion. the only thing that spoke to me was the video and it was telling me that you need to seek help, like psychological help. don't just say what happened, there's no talent in that, try to evoke what you feel at the moment into the words you are writing, try to make it more relatable but more personal and be very picky when it comes to picking a beat because with such a heavy subject, the song can become a parody of itself (which sadly, this was) if you choose an inappropriate beat, and the same thing about the beat goes for the video.
btw, very sorry for your loss, my mom had a miscarriage not to long ago so i kind of can relate.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

April 25, 2014 @ 22:56:33
Nothing is more 2011 than chilling with a cracked out, anemic DMX.

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

April 25, 2014 @ 23:09:30
You look like the type of rapper that goes around doing shows at high schools and rec centers. But your making a name for yourself so I can't hate, I respect the hustle.

Go.

April 25, 2014 @ 23:56:05
Flipsyde 1 - 0 ChicagoStyles
April 26, 2014 @ 01:27:39
okay, i sense no emotion in that song man, nothing, of coarse that's ironic, being the song is about such a heavy subject, the beat, your flow, your monotone voice all emotionless, nothing spoke sadness or anger or any of the emotions that come with abortion. the only thing that spoke to me was the video and it was telling me that you need to seek help, like psychological help. don't just say what happened, there's no talent in that, try to evoke what you feel at the moment into the words you are writing, try to make it more relatable but more personal and be very picky when it comes to picking a beat because with such a heavy subject, the song can become a parody of itself (which sadly, this was) if you choose an inappropriate beat, and the same thing about the beat goes for the video.
btw, very sorry for your loss, my mom had a miscarriage not to long ago so i kind of can relate.
appreciate the feedback, yeah i've been trying to work on putting more emotion into it, just that for some reason it doesn't seem like i do put the emotion, but i'll def be working more on that!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x