Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
October 13, 2010 @ 09:03 PM
jeezy.

keeep this coming!
October 13, 2010 @ 09:40 PM
Dropbeatsnotbo

Should've told that
October 13, 2010 @ 10:21 PM

so this happened to my dad's friend. well he is a real estate agent, and as per usual, before he brings his client to a potential house, he would go to the house prior to prep, such as checking out the house, turn on some lights, air out the house, etc... so he went to this house and where its a small apartment style with the fuse box in the kitchen. so imediately entering the house, he notices its kinda furnished kinda retro 1960's burgundy carpets, and wooden frames and door handles, and that the fuse was turned off since its not currently occupied. so he goes into the kitchen to turn on the lights int he house, and does his usual prep. he later leaves the house, and brings the client back. BY then its around 8 at night, but the client was busy, so only his wife came to have a look at the house. Upon openign the door, the lady starts crying, and clings on to his arm. he asks her what's wrong?, but she doesnt reply, but just continues to cry. he tries to lead, and holds on to her arm, and nudges her into the house. she stands still, and cries even more and tells him to not go in. He starts to sense theres soemthing wrong with the house, and does not further push her to go in, but sicne the lights and such are still on, he has to at least turn them off. so he runs inside to turn the fuse off as before in the kitchen. along his way, he trips over the chair, but just continues since he's getting scared too by the cries the lady is making. he turns the fuse off, locks the door, and they both run off to the car, and drives to the husband's work place to wait for the husband to get off work. At the parkign lot of the workplace, he asks the lady whats wrong? She finally was more calm, and was able to speak. She said once he opened the door, there was 4 people staring at them, looking really pissed off. With the complete lack of acknowledgement of the 4 people, she immediaitely realized he couldnt see them, so she got really scared, cause they were obviously not normal people. She said at one point one of them were face to face to him, and was only about an inch away from his face.

He didnt really end up finding out whats the story behind that house, but he heard how the house is still out on the market and has yet to be sold after years of listing.
October 15, 2010 @ 02:28 AM
soulamazing.

^ Gives me the creeps.
October 15, 2010 @ 03:19 AM
tree fiddy

A few miles from there is this shit called Enchanted Forest. It's a hiking trail which goes through the mountains of Pasadena. Supposedly there is an abandoned asylum and mansion owned by the Cobbs. I've been there but never been up to or in the asylum/estate. But mad weird shit was happening when me and my friends were there.

nah man ive been there that place is total ass lol. i went at night and there was a buncha high school kids throwin a party there. i went hikin there during the day too, pretty sure theres nothin i went all the way to the top of the mountain shit is an intense hike tho smile
October 15, 2010 @ 04:40 AM
Jacksonicon

Gost
AAAAggggggggggg........... I am the one who created Gost...lol
March 29, 2011 @ 10:23 PM
lee714

so this happened to my dad's friend. well he is a real estate agent, and as per usual, before he brings his client to a potential house, he would go to the house prior to prep, such as checking out the house, turn on some lights, air out the house, etc... so he went to this house and where its a small apartment style with the fuse box in the kitchen. so imediately entering the house, he notices its kinda furnished kinda retro 1960's burgundy carpets, and wooden frames and door handles, and that the fuse was turned off since its not currently occupied. so he goes into the kitchen to turn on the lights int he house, and does his usual prep. he later leaves the house, and brings the client back. BY then its around 8 at night, but the client was busy, so only his wife came to have a look at the house. Upon openign the door, the lady starts crying, and clings on to his arm. he asks her what's wrong?, but she doesnt reply, but just continues to cry. he tries to lead, and holds on to her arm, and nudges her into the house. she stands still, and cries even more and tells him to not go in. He starts to sense theres soemthing wrong with the house, and does not further push her to go in, but sicne the lights and such are still on, he has to at least turn them off. so he runs inside to turn the fuse off as before in the kitchen. along his way, he trips over the chair, but just continues since he's getting scared too by the cries the lady is making. he turns the fuse off, locks the door, and they both run off to the car, and drives to the husband's work place to wait for the husband to get off work. At the parkign lot of the workplace, he asks the lady whats wrong? She finally was more calm, and was able to speak. She said once he opened the door, there was 4 people staring at them, looking really pissed off. With the complete lack of acknowledgement of the 4 people, she immediaitely realized he couldnt see them, so she got really scared, cause they were obviously not normal people. She said at one point one of them were face to face to him, and was only about an inch away from his face.

He didnt really end up finding out whats the story behind that house, but he heard how the house is still out on the market and has yet to be sold after years of listing.

this is creepy
March 29, 2011 @ 10:36 PM
mr mcgibblets

The Proctor Valley Monster!!!! haha my uncles used to tell me stories about it when i was little, apparently Wicca's (Witches) would have seances there in the 80's.

There was a bread factory somewhere in the east county but i think it was demolished, then of course there's the Waley house and the Hotel Del, but that's for tourists. not paranormal but there are some creepy mansions in the north county that belong to cults.

went to the whaley house in elementary school on a field trip to old town.theres definitely a weird vibe in there.some stuff in the kids room(some blocks if i remember right) were stacked up when the first time we looked in there then later, they were knocked down and all over the floor.also heard some peoples film came back with ghostly images from that trip.
March 30, 2011 @ 10:35 AM
Svthewha

after that i said fuck it and moved to another room that no one slept in, it was just a bed in there. One night i was laying in bed and i heard the phone right outside my room ring, but the ring pattern was off, it would ring then pause for a bit then ring and pause and so on.. i didnt think anything of it but the weird thing was that usually when the phone rings i can hear the downstairs phone ringing also but that time i only heard the phone outside my room...
another time i was layin on the bed talking on the phone with my gf and im facing the mirror(sliding door mirror) and shit just slides open like 1 foot distance... i was scared shitless, i turned around and faced the window and told my gf what happened and she just laughed.. it brought a fucken chill down my spine

No lie, I'm at work and RIGHT after I read this and scrolled down, a phone rang from the corner behind me. It wasn't as loud as a phone usually is and only rang once, but there is no phone over there. Haven't gotten the chills like this in a long time.

call bullshit, it's cool.
March 30, 2011 @ 11:00 AM
EMU OG

someone called your work and then realized they already knew where the place is, and hung up! some scary shit!
March 30, 2011 @ 11:03 AM
Svthewha

I have a big goofy office phone on my desk. was not the same phone or the same ring. I'm over it.
March 30, 2011 @ 11:53 AM
lihp

my friend was telling me and my other friend this story about a girl that died in his house that his neighbors told him. he told us that she came to him in his dreams talking to him about a treasure at the bottom of some stairs and one day he was doing yard work and found a bottle with a key inside at the top of stairs that lead to his basement. his closet has shelves that are set to look like stairs we couldn't find a connection but whatever. anyway while he was telling us the story his computer turned on and started blaring "angel" by the game. none of us were anywhere close to the computer. we all shitted bricks.
April 7, 2011 @ 10:25 PM
Imperial

yeeee im back! and i had a ghost encounter that actually happened to me a couple months ago...
Well i was in my room sleeping during the afternoon until i woke up and it was a little dark. I sometimes wake up not being able to move and breath until the last second before i run out of breath i break out of the paralyzation, but this time was different. I woke up paralyzed and my eyes were blurry, it took a second for me to focus but when i did i was scared as fuck to see what i saw. It was a black cloud hovering above me with eyes glaring down at me. I could feel such an evil presence from it, i was scared out of my mind so i closed my eyes and used every force in my body to get up. I ran out of my room and sat on my steps trying to grasp what i saw. the next day i was watching this show on the BIO channel called "celebrity ghost stories" and there was a japanese actor who described EXACTLY what i saw...yeah shit had me trippin out. im in my room as im typing this! haha im scared now..
April 8, 2011 @ 12:22 AM
ahgeadf

yeeee im back! and i had a ghost encounter that actually happened to me a couple months ago...
Well i was in my room sleeping during the afternoon until i woke up and it was a little dark. I sometimes wake up not being able to move and breath until the last second before i run out of breath i break out of the paralyzation, but this time was different. I woke up paralyzed and my eyes were blurry, it took a second for me to focus but when i did i was scared as fuck to see what i saw. It was a black cloud hovering above me with eyes glaring down at me. I could feel such an evil presence from it, i was scared out of my mind so i closed my eyes and used every force in my body to get up. I ran out of my room and sat on my steps trying to grasp what i saw. the next day i was watching this show on the BIO channel called "celebrity ghost stories" and there was a japanese actor who described EXACTLY what i saw...yeah shit had me trippin out. im in my room as im typing this! haha im scared now..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
April 8, 2011 @ 12:32 AM
Swag Prophet

damn. i remember i was chillin with my ex g/f in my car. we were parked next to her house and she just started screaming and crying and her friend was also screaming and crying and i was like what is wrong with you guys. They said there was a boy running to the car screaming for help and disappeared into thin air. scary shit. We found out that some boy back in the 90's was running away from their abusive father.

Supreme http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/supreme-bbc-jcrew-burberry-huf-sf-the-hundreds-xl-l/?topic_page=2#post-3250500

April 13, 2011 @ 02:35 AM
cookiemonster

i actually read from page 1 to here..
June 3, 2011 @ 06:20 AM
Kayv

Just posting here for later. I have a bunch of stories I'd like to share but I'll wait till the morning.
June 3, 2011 @ 07:50 AM
Spankbank

This story's from a friend:

She had recently moved to a new house and had no furniture, so her and her mom were sleeping on a blanket or something in the living room. She woke up to her mom screaming and yelling "who are you? what do you want?" And when she looked up she saw some dude looking straight down at her and she was too scared to move. Few seconds later she just heard stomps walking towards the door and slamming it.

My reaction when I heard the story: suprised creepy shit breh.
June 3, 2011 @ 10:38 AM
mr mcgibblets

lol shit i just seriously turned my bedroom light on after reading that ^.
June 3, 2011 @ 12:54 PM
*ER!C

dog this is weird as fuck because the myth behind the sleep paralysis is that a demon is sitting on your chest while youre sleeping suprised
June 3, 2011 @ 01:52 PM
BIGBOSS

damn, i had one a week ago and it was a small thing, but it still fuckin scared me.

I waas at home, no one else in the house. I was in my room cleaning and shit, with the door open. And down the hall is my bathroom. And i left the light on. I swear, i was like putting some clothes in my closet and then i look out my door down the hallway and the light just turns off and shit. suprised lol. i fuckin closed my door and pretended like that shit didn't just happen.
June 3, 2011 @ 02:25 PM
Principal Buttsavage

The Proctor Valley Monster!!!! haha my uncles used to tell me stories about it when i was little, apparently Wicca's (Witches) would have seances there in the 80's.

There was a bread factory somewhere in the east county but i think it was demolished, then of course there's the Waley house and the Hotel Del, but that's for tourists. not paranormal but there are some creepy mansions in the north county that belong to cults.

Damn when did they demolish the bread factory I went there in 07 with my cousins and there friends. It was pretty fucking creepy.

I've had a few but nothing to serious. I was at my aunt and uncles house in san marcos a coupe summers ago and a couple of things happened to me. First off, my aunt has her dads ashes upstairs in an urn right by the room we usually stay in. Anyway, one morning i just got done taking a shower and i was about to brush my teeth. I didn't even reach to turn on the sink and all of a sudden it just turns on by itself on full blast. I just finished up as quick as possible and hurried downstairs.

Another time at the same house i was just chillin upstairs in the bedroom staring at the ceiling. I was laying under a window and i noticed the blinds started blowing inward. I didn't think anything of it at first but then i realized there was no breeze and the window wasn't open. I proceeded to sprint downstairs. So im pretty sure that my aunts dad spirit likes to fuck with me everytime im there.

My dads side of the family all live in south carolina. My great aunt lives in this one house in out there that was built in 1734(shit is older than our fuckin country) and damn near everyone i know in my family has experienced something there. Also, since its so old it has had a bunch of different uses. It was used as a hospital in the revolutionary war and civil war, a tavern, and a brothel. A bunch of people have died there including about five or six of my family members. The only thing that i have really experienced there is everyone will be downstairs, but we'll hear loud ass footsteps upstairs. Some of the craziest shit I've heard was from my dad. In the tv room, there are pictures everywhere. There isn't an empty wall in the whole room. like there's gotta be at least 50 pictures on the walls in there. Well one time my dad told me when he was about 15 he woke up in the middle of the night while he was sleeping in there and all the fucking pictures were swaying back and forth. He said he just shut his eyes and forced himself back to sleep. Another crazy thing i heard from my great aunt was that my cousin walked in the kitchen one time and saw like an old time WW2 sailor getting water out of the stove (I guess the sink used to be there). But when we go visit we don't even stay there anymore, we usually stay at a hotel lol.
June 3, 2011 @ 02:30 PM
Constellations

damn, i had one a week ago and it was a small thing, but it still fuckin scared me.

I waas at home, no one else in the house. I was in my room cleaning and shit, with the door open. And down the hall is my bathroom. And i left the light on. I swear, i was like putting some clothes in my closet and then i look out my door down the hallway and the light just turns off and shit. suprised lol. i fuckin closed my door and pretended like that shit didn't just happen.

lol the light bulb prolly just burnt out

\X/

June 3, 2011 @ 03:28 PM
mopreme

I was down stairs in my family home in Taipei, Taiwan. Its an apartment, but we occupy two floors. I was there by myself last winter and came back from clubbing around 3am. I turned on the tv to see if there were any basketball games and I hear LOUD running up the stairs and then stomping on the 2nd floor. I was scared shitless, and didn't even bother to go upstairs to check on shit. I just turned on all the lights and slept on the couch.

I later learned from a neighbor who lived in the building for about 40 years that a couple lived there a while back. Apparently they fought all the time because the husband would constantly accuse the woman of cheating.
June 3, 2011 @ 04:54 PM

if u watched the show supernatural, then u would know what that means
June 3, 2011 @ 11:22 PM
BIGBOSS

nahh it wasn't tho. But the switch for the light is the type where you press this button. Not the traditional one that goes up and down. If my light did have a regular light switchy thing, i'd be even more freaked out. lol.
June 3, 2011 @ 11:38 PM
notyellow

ya fam thats a night seizure or whatever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_terror

fucking night terrors man.
i had em all the time when i was 12 and 13.

i can still remember my dreams so clearly. This man who looked like he was in his mid 30s would challenge me or something to walk a straight line and when he was across from me all I had to do was cross over to him. Then that's when the scary shit happened. I would walk and he would continually get further and further away and the floor would crumble and I can't ever remember waht goes on now. All I remember is at the end I'm trapped within the ground and I try to move but I can't. I'm like constricted by some random force in my dream.
Other times I'd be playing with this random kid in my dreams passing a box or something and as soon as I kick it my foot would be glued to it and it would consume my entire body.
fucked up.

Then I just remember my parents trying to wake me up and I'd be up but my eyes would be wide as fuck and I'd be screaming at the top of my lungs. They couldn't wake me up as I'm in some sort of mental state. Everytime this happened my dogs got so shook in the middle of the night that they'd start barking. I remember my parents pinning me down and shit and holding me on the ground until i calm down while still screaming shit like I'm dead or sorry and shit.

Scary.
June 4, 2011 @ 02:47 AM
Kid_frm_Cali

I was twelve and my grandma had passed away a short while before, I was home alone and the phone rang. The only phone upstairs was in my moms room (it was her mother that passed) so I ran in there to get it. I picked up but no one was there, so I hung up. As I was walking out of her room, I saw my grandma walking towards me from the bathroom. Of course I got fucking scared and ran downstairs and waited for the rest of my family to come home.

Nothing else crazy happened, until I was about 17. While eating dinner I asked my mom if she believed in ghosts. She said no, but wanted to know why I asked, so I said I saw a ghost. Her jaw dropped and eyes widened, and she asked who the ghost was. I told her my grandma and she said she has seen her too. Since then, my mom yells, screams, and talks in her sleep. I hear her say things like "Get away from me!", "I don't want to go to school!" "who are you?!", and some weird mumbling I can't understand. She went to the doctor and he said she has night terrors, and takes medication for insomnia. She does it at least once a week, if not twice. The last time was two night ago... Sometimes when I go in her room I see the death certificate and photos of her on the couch sad It must be horrible to lose a parent, at any age. I'm thankful I haven't had to experience it yet...
June 5, 2011 @ 11:26 AM
Too Trill

If so... i'm huntin' for dat ghost pussy.
June 5, 2011 @ 12:09 PM
franjoli

This story's from a friend:

She had recently moved to a new house and had no furniture, so her and her mom were sleeping on a blanket or something in the living room. She woke up to her mom screaming and yelling "who are you? what do you want?" And when she looked up she saw some dude looking straight down at her and she was too scared to move. Few seconds later she just heard stomps walking towards the door and slamming it.

My reaction when I heard the story: suprised creepy shit breh.

maybe it was tyler

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

Please login first to reply.