August 19, 2008 @ 08:38 PM
Aceiz2fresh

August 19, 2008 @ 09:53 PM
Calborn

DAMMIT ACE.

JUST DAMMIT.

DAMMIT.

i'm horny now.

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.

August 19, 2008 @ 11:49 PM
Peter Lawford

smh @ a bunch of girls on HB huddled around the campfire telling ghost stories lol..

but...

ive had a couple of night seizures or whatever, they say everyone has one at least once in their life, when u wake up in the middle of the night and can see but cant move your body, wiki that shit. its supposedly the explanation behind a lot of demon stories and abductions.
August 19, 2008 @ 11:51 PM
Peter Lawford

That's scissor lock. You wake up but your mind thinks your still asleep so the paralyzing enzymes are still being sent to your body to stop you from moving because of your dreams. So then you're awake but you're still dreaming so you start hallucinating.

I heard that's how the original creators for The Ring and The Grudge came up with the designs for the ghosts they both had scissor lock or something like that and they saw a ghostly girl figure walk to their feet.

But yea scary shit, happened to me once and I couldn't even scream. But it's all biological shit. But that's the closest thing to anything ghostly that's ever happened to me. Fucking scary ass shit.

Edit:

LOL at the picture at the top ahahaahahahahaah

That shit looks scary as shit too.

ya fam thats a night seizure or whatever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_terror
August 19, 2008 @ 11:52 PM
zyezye

sleep paralysis.

almost everyone had it last year on hb
August 20, 2008 @ 12:04 AM
Peter Lawford

my school growing up was mostly mexican (texas) and a lot of kids would go to mexico a lot and would always come back with these crazy stories, like this one kid said he and his dad were driving across a bridge and saw satan's hands. anyone that knows a mexican know they are hella paranoid and all into that kind of santeria shit. they always made mexico sound like it was hell itself.

has anyone else know what im talking about?
August 20, 2008 @ 03:02 AM
Imperial

^havent heard about that, but I heard hella parinormal shot goes down there.
November 2, 2008 @ 02:29 PM
soulamazing.

Bizzump fo' mah nikz.
December 24, 2008 @ 02:22 PM
soulamazing.

bump
December 24, 2008 @ 02:32 PM
fffffut

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
December 24, 2008 @ 02:58 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

i believe. ive encountered as a really young kid. when i think back idk what to believe. but when i was in san antonio with family i woke up (when i was 7 btw) and there was a whole shit load of..."people"(confused looking down at me. but they were like floating, on the ceiling even. weirdddddd. but i just closed my eyes and pulled teh covurZ ober mA hEd nD wEnt 2 sL3Ep sad

dude this is so weird. ive had this exact same thing happen to me.
December 24, 2008 @ 03:11 PM
no1collector

I remember when I was sleeping and feeling like somebody was pushing down on my chest and I couldn't breath. I dreamt that there was a figure I couldn't make out pushing down on my chest but then it ran off when something else came and told it to leave or something. Don't know if it was real or if my brain just made it up because something was actually stopping me from breathing but I was lying on my back with nothing touching me.
December 24, 2008 @ 04:42 PM
SwissMissFire

Dude if any ghost try to mess with me I know how to f em up thanks to Supernatural. Shotguns full of rock salt BITCH.
December 24, 2008 @ 05:14 PM
Krooks

December 24, 2008 @ 05:19 PM
Theseventhletter

that shit looks so photoshopped, the film grain isnt even realistic looking lol
December 24, 2008 @ 05:21 PM
Krooks

haha i know. just think of how fuckin creepy that'd be though if that was real and you were there
December 24, 2008 @ 05:35 PM
Theseventhletter

shit if an alien/anything that small tried to attack me i would try my very very best to beat the living shit out of it and smash its head on a rock.
December 24, 2008 @ 06:14 PM
rich

I woulda chainsawed that bitch like it was gears of war
December 24, 2008 @ 06:28 PM
KICKROCKS

Exactly one year ago today, I was in Mexico w/ my family. My two brothers and I slept in a room upstairs, along with my parents, but our room had an open window which allowed anything and everything downstairs to be heard. Maybe like a week or so into our stay, I would wake up with the downstairs dining table chairs moving around. I wanted to go down and check what it was, but it's madd cr33py. They would keep moving for maybe 20 seconds. My brothers heard them too, so I know I wasn't imagining anything.

That's my experience!
December 24, 2008 @ 06:33 PM
.IC3.

ghosts are non existent

its just all in ur head...

you see what you believe in
December 28, 2008 @ 11:18 PM
TwiggyDig

ghosts are non existent

its just all in ur head...

you see what you believe in

cosign. we believe that what we are seeing is always true. but alot of the time it's just our mind fucking with us.

shit is still creepy, and there is still shit in this universe that can't be fuckin explained.
December 28, 2008 @ 11:27 PM
Beez

i turned on the computer, logged onto hypebeast.com and clicked onto the vol sac beefin thread. it was so scary.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

December 28, 2008 @ 11:32 PM
Sportinswooosh

well i live in a 2 story house and i went down stairs to get my midnight grub, and it was dark as fuck and theres a bathroom downstairs and the door was open and i saw a red headed lady it was scary as fuck.. btw this was like a month ago ! suprised
December 28, 2008 @ 11:40 PM
soulamazing.

well i live in a 2 story house and i went down stairs to get my midnight grub, and it was dark as fuck and theres a bathroom downstairs and the door was open and i saw a red headed lady it was scary as fuck.. btw this was like a month ago ! suprised

Okay, now that's creepy as hell.
December 28, 2008 @ 11:42 PM
clutchin.

wtf? Your bro was prolly smashing or something! gtfo!
December 28, 2008 @ 11:51 PM
TwiggyDig

wtf? Your bro was prolly smashing or something! gtfo!

lmao seroiusy
December 29, 2008 @ 12:22 PM
theconqueror

2 experiences in my lifee...

the first when i was posted at my cousins party at their house. we were all singing happy birthday in the living room and i turned (for some reason) and i saw this little girl peeking around the corner from the hallway. when she saw me see her she just disappearzz. shit was crazyyy. my nina told me shes seen a little girl at the house too so im guessing that was her.

the other was when my gramps died (janurary of this year). around 3 days after, i was sleeping in my room and i felt something push my body, gently though. i opened my eyes and it was this figure standing right next to my bed. there was a really bright light behind this figure so i couldnt make out the face or anything. but for some reason i didnt get scared. i felt safe and happy. i just closed my eyes and went back to sleep. my gramps always used to do this with everyone. he would always just like give everyone these gentle touches on their arms, face, back.

thennn, not really a ghost experience, but i had this dream i was in palm springs. (family vacation spot ive been going to since i was born. my gramps been taking my mom, aunt, uncle since they were little) i was in the swimming pool at our hotel we stay at every year. it was just me in there. i see my gramps posted on the stairs in the pool. i swim over to him and i ask him "papi, como estas?" (he never really spoke english) and he tells me in english, "ive been good. everything is good." then i wakez up.

and for all the flips talking about having a mad history of experiences, my moms best friend is filipina and she has some CRAZY ass experiences in her life.
December 29, 2008 @ 04:23 PM
Shoosh

In my old house around 4 a.m. my completely closed door swung open with so much force that it left a dent on my wall. No one was home, and i couldn't find 1 opened window. Scared the shit out of me.
December 29, 2008 @ 07:07 PM
YoungC

ok yo, back when I was in high school i had some math homework to do but i didnt do it because i didnt feel like doin it. when i woke up to go to school the next morning, i picked up my math book and shit and when i looked at my homework it was all done suprised
December 29, 2008 @ 07:11 PM
soulamazing.

ok yo, back when I was in high school i had some math homework to do but i didnt do it because i didnt feel like doin it. when i woke up to go to school the next morning, i picked up my math book and shit and when i looked at my homework it was all done suprised

Lol, are you sure you didn't subconciously do it yourself?

Oh wait...there is...yes, it must be....the nerd ghost. suprised

Please login first to reply.