Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 28, 2006 @ 12:51 AM
Imperial

hah im bored, so yeah do you guys believe in ghost? have you ever had a ghost encounter?
July 28, 2006 @ 01:07 AM
Nemesis

dont believe in ghost...but i watch that ghost busters sho on scifi
July 28, 2006 @ 01:11 AM
SOLE

i believe. ive encountered as a really young kid. when i think back idk what to believe. but when i was in san antonio with family i woke up (when i was 7 btw) and there was a whole shit load of..."people"(confused looking down at me. but they were like floating, on the ceiling even. weirdddddd. but i just closed my eyes and pulled teh covurZ ober mA hEd nD wEnt 2 sL3Ep sad
July 28, 2006 @ 01:13 AM
Imperial

crap man i woudla pissed my pants if i saw that, espacially at the age of 7.
July 28, 2006 @ 01:22 AM

Inactive

Nope.
July 28, 2006 @ 08:15 AM
harrysax

not at all
July 28, 2006 @ 10:25 AM
Theseventhletter

i dont know ive had really weird encounters before like sounds of footsteps in an empty house me looking at the stairs and seeing nothing i was shaving one night and saw a woman walk by the bathroom in the mirror and when i looked out in the hall noone was there went to ask my mom and she was asleep remember seeing things when i was about 5 like people walking out of walls the worst was a knocking on my bedroom door for like 4 hours one night all of these happened when i was living in new york at the time i lived in a 100 year old house so i dont really know what to think of itconfused
July 28, 2006 @ 11:06 AM
MystaX

July 28, 2006 @ 11:15 AM
Cre-Hated

HELL FUCCIN YES
hell yea i belive in ghosts......one night when i was in the off campus houses me and a couple of my friends had been talkin about some real shit, and some how we ended up talkin about spirits......shit got crazy my friend said my eyes turned grey....and when i look in the mirror i couldnt see my face.....the otha said that she saw somethin walk into my body.....i was scared shit less.....dishes were fallin and it got crazy cold, the mirror cracked and we heard knocking....mind u the house is in the woods....NEXT 2 A CEMETERY...i was scared out my ass.....ever since then i been seein shit pass behind me when i am in the mirror.........it doesnt bother me as much as it used 2 but that shit scares the fucc out of me when i think abou that night!!!!suprised
July 28, 2006 @ 01:39 PM
Imperial

when i was like 13 years old i visited the philippines. my famil and i stayed at our vacation house. we had a balcony facing our backyard, well its not really a backyard its just a field. so at night i went there and i saw a white women her hair,skin, and clothes were white and she was just walking through the field. hah white women ghosts are actually pretty common to see in the philippines but shit.
July 28, 2006 @ 01:42 PM
dblockdosmil

^^^i hear mad paranormal shit goes on over there dude

o yeah go to www.sfogs.com.sg <<<scary shit
July 28, 2006 @ 02:15 PM
MystaX

I believe in ghosts man. They scare the shit out of me thinking about it and stuff. Also, those wierd ass specials that the Discovery Channel puts on man.

i love watching those ghost shows haha... they NEVER find anything though, at least not on camera
July 28, 2006 @ 03:13 PM
tommyroks

when i was like 13 years old i visited the philippines. my famil and i stayed at our vacation house. we had a balcony facing our backyard, well its not really a backyard its just a field. so at night i went there and i saw a white women her hair,skin, and clothes were white and she was just walking through the field. hah white women ghosts are actually pretty common to see in the philippines but shit.

u sure she aint no hooker looking for custies?? lol..

i believe in all that ghost spirit stuff..
July 28, 2006 @ 06:03 PM
Imperial

u sure she aint no hooker looking for custies?? lol..

i believe in all that ghost spirit stuff..

hey i wouldnt be surprised
July 28, 2006 @ 06:53 PM

Inactive

I aint fraid of no ghosts...GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!
November 5, 2006 @ 11:51 AM
AL.

Ghostly Experiences?
have any of u ever encountered anything out of the ordinary...

I remember seeing a black cloak hover past my bedroom door one i was young. and another time. some force ran downstairs unlocked the front door and left it open and locked it while it was open.. that was scary...
November 5, 2006 @ 12:01 PM
filipin0y

last night lol some guy was knocking on my window then i turn around and nothin was there. iono maan
November 5, 2006 @ 12:11 PM
Kevin Ma

sometimes i would wake up but my body wont move. I will not be able to talk either. I can only look around the room.

chinese tradition says a ghost is on top of you (no homo)

i think its a psyhical thing though as i have read somewhere on the net

HYPEBEAST.COM

November 5, 2006 @ 12:20 PM
MisfitProdigy

^^^^ that happened to me, but it was only my right arm was stuck to the bed and i couldn't lift it up as hard as i tried i also tried to scream but nothing came out. I could move the rest of my body though . But i read online that when that happens your body is still in the dream world even though your mind is in the real world
November 5, 2006 @ 12:23 PM
Theseventhletter

ive seen a gang of scary shit heard even more when i was younger my mom asked me to get something out of her room and when i walked into the bedroom i looked at the wall with 2 huge windows on it and i saw a dark figure coming through the wall it was all black but colored like a rottweiler or doberman it looked as if it were materializing through the wall i turned around and hauled ass

another time i was in bed and in the nextroom i heard a sound that i hadnt heard in a while because about 2 or 3 years prior my aunt was living with me and she was sick with cancer and she used a walker she passed shortly after so fast forward back to me laying in bed and i was hearing her in the walker i swear it scared the fucking shit out of me it was a dropping and dragging sound and it got louder and louder through out the night

my little brother says he saw the devil in my dads office when he was little

my dad was a very serious man he didnt beleive in ghosts or anythign liek that very logical if it didnt have a scientific explanation he didnt beleive in it well once he was shaving and he had the bathroom door open and he saw someone walk past so he called out to them thinking it was my mom the person didnt answer but they walked by the door again this time he saw that it was a woman dressed in white again thinking it was my mothe rhe called out to he rand asked her to come closer th eperson stood in the door was stopped for a second and walked away into the rest of the house which was dark since it was about 1 in the morning after he was done he went to my mothe rin their bedroom and asked why she was up and why she hadnt answered him but my mom had been asleep the whole time and she wasnt even wearing white

once at my cousins apartment he and i were breaking night watching and1 mixtapes and shit he got a call from this girl he was fucking with around 2am that she had the house to herself so he went ove rto get his fuck on and left me at the house i didnt mind because i was watching highlander now mind you this is a second story apartment with a total of 3 stories noone lived on the first nor the third so he leaves and i leave the door open because the light in the main hallway was out so he leaves about 15 minutes after he leaves i hear someone coming up the steps in the main hallway i found it odd because i didnt hear anyone open the door downstairs now the footsteps got louder and louder and i started thinking my cousin just left and the girl lives like 5 or 6 blocks away i heard him slam th edoor shut when he left and lock it now i dont hear a lock open i dont hear the door open and i am the only person in the house i fucking freaked i ran to th ekitchen grabbed a knife and ran into the living room and waited it out now i heard the foot steps going up and down the stairs alll night until my cousin came home at about 6 in the morning i thought i would tell him so after me and him smoked an L we started eating chicken pot pies so i tell him about what had happened and he says word so you saw her too? i look at him liek what the fuck? and he tells me that he and his mother have seen a little girl in their main hallway and in my aunts bedroom

now mind you all these things happened in houses that were over 100 years old NYC brownstones and what not take it for what its worth but i know what i saw and heard lol
November 5, 2006 @ 12:32 PM
AL.

One time i saw a orange figure of a woman on the door windows that were patterened i ran i was so scared... and my mom also saw a white cloud float throught the kitchen at 1am in dim light and it had a old mans face.. no jokes...
November 5, 2006 @ 12:33 PM
filipin0y

sometimes i would wake up but my body wont move. I will not be able to talk either. I can only look around the room.

chinese tradition says a ghost is on top of you (no homo)

i think its a psyhical thing though as i have read somewhere on the net

whooaaa thats some scary shit dude
November 5, 2006 @ 01:30 PM

Inactive

well, i can only remember 2 events that i cannot explain at all, and both happened at my house.

one is a recurring thing. the tap in my kitchen opens up by itself a lot of times,and the water starts flowing by itself. and it is not any kind of problem on the tap, it is something that physically opens that. this has happened quite a few times when i am alone, and always at night.

the other one, is the one that fucked up my mind the most. in my hallway, i have this kind of rocky sculpture nailed to the wall, and right below it(like 3 inches of distance), there is this really thin and fragile wooden piece of a woman standing up. i was at my house and i heard a big noise, so i went to the hallway to see what happened. when i get there, the rocky sculpture is on the floor, so i grab it and put it back on it's place, where the nail is. so, i put it back to it's place, and as i was turning away from it, i realize that it would be absolutely impossible for the rock to fall and not knock out the wooden piece that is below it. i kinda stood there for a few seconds tying to find a logical explanation, but there wasn't one at all lol. this has happened with me alone at the house, so it really is a ghostly story lol
November 5, 2006 @ 01:36 PM

Inactive

i saw a program on halloween about ghosts on the London Underground.

Scared the shit outta me.
November 5, 2006 @ 02:23 PM
iDANYO

When i was little, i was sleeping and i heard someone like yelling my name, so i opened my eyes and there was like an outline of a man (thought it was my dad). I said what? thinking something happened, and he just kept yelling my name, and i just kept asking what happened? then he just turned around and walked away. I heard him walk down the stairs and go out the front door, mind you, this was at like 3 in the morning. So i just thought whatever and went back to sleep. The next morning i was eating and i asked my dad why he was yelling and where did he go last night(earlier that morning)And he said he didnt even get up last night, and when i asked my mom she said that he was in bed the whole night...Sooo that basically scared the fuck out of me and i put a lock on my door, and ever since then i sleep with my door closed
November 5, 2006 @ 02:29 PM
AL.

i went to this filippino prayer meeting thing before where people went on trance in from of virgin mary ect.. its kinda freaky. and one of the holy men put oil on my forhead said a prayer and press it towards a piece of paper then put it to the light and he saw infant jesus and the devil or something it still give me chill you can see the exact face of infant jesus and and face with the devil and its horns
November 5, 2006 @ 02:39 PM
Phlipstar

One of my boys said he came home one night and as he approached the stairs he saw a naked black baby run up the stairs and into his room...

PS

He was drunk lol
November 5, 2006 @ 02:41 PM
ahhhrt

Best story I can recall, as it's the one that sticks out in my mind the most. I was young, and just moved to Canada, I was around 3-4. Now, I was playing at the bottom of my stairs in my old house, with hotwheels or something, and my lola & lolo (grandpa&ma) were sitting in the kitchen a few steps away from the stairs. Now, I was playing, and realized that there was something at the top of the stairs, I didn't think anything of it, but then I caught something move out of the corner of my eye. I look up the stairs, and see someone in a military uniform, so I wave (my great-uncle in the Philippines was in the military, I liked him, so I thought all people in the army were nice), and he waves back, and walks away. I ask my lolo & lola who else was in the house, and they told me it was nobody. Well, needless to say, we weren't very well off, so we were somewhat struggling to make ends meet, and my parents were always at work. So, we didn't have much money to call and check up on things back home. The next opportunity my mom had, she called back home, and they fell into conversation. Turns out, that same great-uncle who was in the military, died a week or two prior to the event. Here's the twist, I was his favourite "kid", he let me hold his gun, and took me places when he wasn't busy. I think it was just a goodbye.
November 5, 2006 @ 02:50 PM
brucewang

lol why'd i read the thread.
November 5, 2006 @ 03:54 PM
Imperial

im parinoid now. FUCK!

Please login first to reply.