Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 20, 2014 @ 06:18 AM
CODEINE

i heard if u go to an asian massage parlor and ask for the pinoy special 
they put on a strap-on and fuck u in the ass to ur pleasure \
havent confirmed though
savage lmao

https://soundcloud.com/lidogotsongs/yung-lean-gatorade-lido-remix

April 20, 2014 @ 06:33 AM
hooper

I worked in a casual but high end restaurant. Prices weren't high end but the atmosphere and clientele were.

The chef and all the cooks take pride in their work. If a dish was not prepared to their standards they'd start over again. If a dish for a group was made too early and was getting cold a new one would be made. If your steak was more/less rare than you asked a new one would be made. We will make any modifications you ask for to your dish that are possible. Drinks would not be served in glasses with any smudges.
April 20, 2014 @ 07:02 PM
dmwalking

i have worked in many restaurants and as a line cook/manager and i have to call complete bullshit on this "dropping your food" if its sent back
LMAO you can call whatever you want.  I seen it with my own eyes. I'm not saying it happens everywhere. But seeing it first hand made me aware of the possibility.  And so I don't take that risk. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

April 20, 2014 @ 09:30 PM
i01111000

When I was a teen I worked at KFC for a summer. If I dropped your food accidentally  I'd pick it up. If you were a jerk I'd intentionally drop it and rub it on the floor. Weirdest thing was a fly diving into the mashed potatoes of a drive thru customer. Scooped him out and put the gravy on. Behind the warmer, anything goes. Teens dont have any compassion for others though. I wouldn't be so cruel these days. Wouldn't be working fast food these days anyway.
April 21, 2014 @ 06:04 AM
Toolspaper

Alright this one is for my broke boiis

Calvin Klein/Outlet Mall Stores
These stores will see you stealing 99% of the time never think your slick even if your friends tell you the cameras don't work, they do work. BUT if you come in with a bag from another store ie: Nike you can take anything you want and stick it in your bag and just walk out, most of these stores have people at the door and since they more than likely know you're stealing this person will ask you to stop and for permission to check your bags. Simply say no and they can't do anything, make sure it's not a bag from the same store you are stealing from though because if it's from their store they can check it. Once you exit the store you can leave casually walk out of the mall you don't even have to run since they can't chase you, the one I used to work at didn't even call security or the cops. So many people used to do this regularly, one time this Indian guy came in with a big empty Nike bag, opened it and just slid a whole stack of shirts into his bag and walked out. We all saw it but didn't do anything.
Damn good shit, working the system real nicely.
April 21, 2014 @ 06:16 AM
Toolspaper

http://hackthemenu.com/

secret menus--- im guessing a lot of you guys know but regardless it is kinda cool, i have ordered the pink starburst smoothie from jamba juice and it was actually a lot like a strawberry starburst

-Caterpillar
I was on the pink star until I tried white gummy, which blows pink star out of the water. Gotta give it a shot
I don't know how I would feel ordering a "Dirty orgasm"
April 21, 2014 @ 04:50 PM
all_seeing_eye

ok 

DO NOT ACCEPT ANY WATER WITH LEMON IN IT 

most lemons test positive for stuff like fecal matter and etc 

do not risk it for the small percent just ask for a new one without a lemon

http://bit.ly/U7UkoF

April 21, 2014 @ 08:40 PM
AmericanLegend

ok 

everything got fecal matter on it though lmao 

taste the glamour

April 21, 2014 @ 09:32 PM
veryrvre

This goes along with the stealing type secrets but when I worked at Dairy Queen during sophomore year in highschool a big black dude came in and filled up 3 gallon water jugs with Hi-C and we couldn't\didn't do anything lol 

April 21, 2014 @ 09:36 PM
cheyaaa

At nordstrom you can do pretty much whatever you want and the employees have to take it bc customer service.
same with macy's. sold a guy a pair of nikes, he came back 9 months later beat to shit saying they're uncomfortable and he got a new pair for free.

And all this talk about sending food back, do you guys actually do that shit? never in my life have i actually considered telling the waitor/waitress to take back my food and give me something better.  just seems like such a piece of shit thing to do 
Sent back a worn pair of air force 1 to modells and they were compel to accept the return.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

April 21, 2014 @ 10:49 PM
G8tor

str8 robbed a nike factory store before by switching the box the shoes were in with a box that was marked with a lower price.

off top

April 21, 2014 @ 11:47 PM
unoedoe

Once worked at a store where customers would switch sticker tags and go through the self checkout buying hundreds of dollars worth of stuff for a couple bucks.

Worked at a couple restaurants. Never saw anyone intentionally fuck with someones food. I don't always trust those dishwashers though. When they're pressured on time and they do a half ass job on cleaning-I always thought that was gross since you're basically eating from a strangers cup/fork/spoon. As a waiter, if anyone really pissed me off and I was sick, I'd lowkey touch their food with my hand and breathe heavily on it before bringing it out. Also on the stealing drinks thing, I once had a crazy manager at a fast food restaurant call the cops on some kids taking soda with water cups. To no surprise they never showed up.
April 22, 2014 @ 05:12 AM
KiddCoast

In used to work for Sunset/Laz parking. And all the overnight citations, promissory notes, and pretty much any citation were never sent to collections. They were pretty much entered into the computer and nothing was done with them

Twitter: @KiddCoast

April 22, 2014 @ 06:52 AM
jamestapoz

I used to work front desk at a hotel near disneyland. Front desk will deliberately overbook each day to fill max capacity for max profit. When we are underbooked for that day I have the ability to move you to an upgraded room, just ask politely. Make sure to tip the front desk and your luggage porter.
April 22, 2014 @ 07:17 AM
blaagh

worked at an upscale mexican restaurant for about 2 years. never seen anyone deliberately mess with someones food, but one time one of the kitchen dudes in the back dropped a chimi, picked that shit up and threw it back in the frier. when food was sent back, most of the time servers don't get pissed at the customer, but at the kitchen staff because it was their fault fucking up on the order in the first place and the server has to deal with the complaints from customers and affects their tips. 

if you're a server, always try and sell your biggest margarita/drinks. I worked from behind the bar and this server always rang up the bigger margaritas, said he doesn't sell the small shit. obviously bigger tips from bigger bills and customers tend to tip more when they're gone.

est. mcmxcii

April 22, 2014 @ 09:17 AM
Wavey_LenZ

In the UK you can get 75% off single and return train tickets by going to one of the ticket booths and asking the person for "A Priv single to......" OR "A Priv return to....". These are what train staff use to travel when they're off work.
-You can do this on the underground
-Obviously it doesn't work with ticket machines
-Train staff have a pass they use so you can either try it without as I've seen someone do this before or flash a card wallet at them really quickly. Its worth a shot either way.
-Its best to do this at busy stations.
-Some ticket sellers are idiots so after arguing with them you'll just have to buy a full price ticket.
-Sometimes ticket checkers on the train ask to see your pass as well as your ticket, in that case your screwed m8.
April 23, 2014 @ 09:03 PM
zzzboy

http://hackthemenu.com/

secret menus--- im guessing a lot of you guys know but regardless it is kinda cool, i have ordered the pink starburst smoothie from jamba juice and it was actually a lot like a strawberry starburst

-Caterpillar
Bruh I been on that original Pink Star x White Gummy Bear tip since '06.  Step yo Jamba game up.
April 23, 2014 @ 09:06 PM
zzzboy

ok 

i was about to call bullshit on this but i googled it and you're right.  HUMAN fecal matter on lemons rofl.
April 23, 2014 @ 09:35 PM
whenarichniggawantU

I worked at a bank for a few years I only have a few tips. If you're withdrawing anything larger than a a few bucks always check your bills no matter what before you leave the location. A majority of the petty cash withdrawn by regular people is collected from deposits by customers(vs. directly from the federal reserve banks). fake bills get through at least 9 times a month. If you happen to get funny money and leave the location you're out the money. FBI demands confiscation and the financial institution is not liable.

Also if you ever get extra money from the ATM It will be charged to your account. ATM's automatically balance themselves at night(thats when adjustments are made) so the money will be taken out of your account.

On the loan side all of you kids trying to establish credit but having trouble get a secured credit card with a low limits <$500. Never put more than 30% of the available balance on the card. pay in full at the end of each billing cycle. big credit score boost.

the 4 biggest factors involved in determining your credit score are: term(how long you've had credit), Current-Delinquency(are you paying on time, every time) and borrowed-limit(how high are your balances on your open ended loans)  and diversity in your credit portfolio( how many types of credit do you have? Credit cards, auto, personal loan, real estate etc...)

Take care of your credit. Once you have a bad score its extremely difficult to bring it back up and it can take a very long time.
April 24, 2014 @ 01:32 AM
chief

str8 robbed a nike factory store before by switching the box the shoes were in with a box that was marked with a lower price.
you really showed them

•••

April 24, 2014 @ 04:14 AM
Ape

At nordstrom you can do pretty much whatever you want and the employees have to take it bc customer service.
same with macy's. sold a guy a pair of nikes, he came back 9 months later beat to shit saying they're uncomfortable and he got a new pair for free.

And all this talk about sending food back, do you guys actually do that shit? never in my life have i actually considered telling the waitor/waitress to take back my food and give me something better.  just seems like such a piece of shit thing to do 
i remember seeing a trailer or some shit from this movie when i was younger and being afraid of this

but i always figure if they did something to it, i'd see it and to never order something that has a bodily fluid/excretion doppleganger

always extra nice to people who handle my food, that being said, people who do this are the scum of the earth . . . i deserve to have dick cheese on my sandwich because i dont like mayonaise?

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

April 24, 2014 @ 05:30 AM
B.M.

I worked at a Jos. A Bank, too. Employee discount was FLAMES. I got a closet of Egyptian cotton shirts. 

Always haggle for price; with so many sales, anybody will give you at least half off or so. I wouldn't even allow someone to pay full price for anything. The Bank does have great customer service, at least in my store. Never had anyone get extremely fucked.

I quit that bitch, tho. They sell you 'commission' but it's really a glorified minimum wage gig. $5 spiff for selling shoes? You know how hard it is to sell some ugly ass Johnson & Murphys when we rarely even have your size in stock? Or any sales?

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

April 24, 2014 @ 04:25 PM
B.M.

That's part of the reason I quit. Everybody was old and making it their career. Naw. I'm just trying to make a little bread and get some button-ups for cheap. I mean, at least I got buttons ups... Plus, I was the only one who did shit. Lazy co-workers who also take shit really seriously? Wtf? I didn't even give two weeks notice. lol.

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

April 24, 2014 @ 05:11 PM
Soul Rize

i have worked in many restaurants and as a line cook/manager and i have to call complete bullshit on this "dropping your food" if its sent back
i have worked with a lot of assholes and scum, and cooks get really annoyed when food is sent back, because they think being able to use a knife and plate some food makes them the shit...but never have i seen anyone purposely taint food to get revenge on a customer.  i'm not even sure it would be satisfying.  
dealing with picky customers can be incredibly annoying but the best way to deal with them is to just give them what they want, even if it's a whole new plate of food.  it's not worth it to lose your job serving something dirty.  most chefs take that very seriously and would fire a cook on the spot for doing anything like it.    

i wish i had some sort of inside secrets for the restaurant industry, but there really isn't any.  being polite, tipping well and treating staff with dignity is the best way to get good service or hooked up.  if theres any places you go to regularly make an attempt to learn the staff's name and form a relationship.  you never know.  my local pizza spot used to throw me an extra slice just cuz.  

i guess one thing you can do to get some extra free grub is to fake an error.  for example, you order a burger and fries, when it's served eat a fry or make sure the server sees you touch them, then very politely say a mistake has been made, you wanted a side salad instead.  most good places won't take the fries back and just give you the damn salad.  i worked at panera for a summer and people would always try to give an apple back and get chips...like dude your grubby fingers are on the apple right now, i can't take that back.  or they would say their side was forgotten (we never forget to give people a side), but it's like, you want another piece of bread just politely ask...you don't need to insult us...

most things in life actually are a delicate balance between being assertive while being polite, it's hard to say no to someone that caught you offguard by asserting themselves in a nice way...
This shit got me weak for days. lol
havent confirmed though
3 pinoys caught feels lol. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

April 24, 2014 @ 05:24 PM
all_seeing_eye

i have worked with a lot of assholes and scum, and cooks get really annoyed when food is sent back, because they think being able to use a knife and plate some food makes them the shit...but never have i seen anyone purposely taint food to get revenge on a customer.  i'm not even sure it would be satisfying.  
dealing with picky customers can be incredibly annoying but the best way to deal with them is to just give them what they want, even if it's a whole new plate of food.  it's not worth it to lose your job serving something dirty.  most chefs take that very seriously and would fire a cook on the spot for doing anything like it.    

i wish i had some sort of inside secrets for the restaurant industry, but there really isn't any.  being polite, tipping well and treating staff with dignity is the best way to get good service or hooked up.  if theres any places you go to regularly make an attempt to learn the staff's name and form a relationship.  you never know.  my local pizza spot used to throw me an extra slice just cuz.  

i guess one thing you can do to get some extra free grub is to fake an error.  for example, you order a burger and fries, when it's served eat a fry or make sure the server sees you touch them, then very politely say a mistake has been made, you wanted a side salad instead.  most good places won't take the fries back and just give you the damn salad.  i worked at panera for a summer and people would always try to give an apple back and get chips...like dude your grubby fingers are on the apple right now, i can't take that back.  or they would say their side was forgotten (we never forget to give people a side), but it's like, you want another piece of bread just politely ask...you don't need to insult us...

most things in life actually are a delicate balance between being assertive while being polite, it's hard to say no to someone that caught you offguard by asserting themselves in a nice way...
havent confirmed though
how does a guy from houston even know what a pinoy is

http://bit.ly/U7UkoF

April 24, 2014 @ 10:12 PM
AmericanLegend

pinoys r everywhere homie

taste the glamour

April 24, 2014 @ 10:41 PM
Soul Rize

havent confirmed though
been here since the hate for pinoys caught on. the hate was real back then tho lol. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

April 24, 2014 @ 11:37 PM
unknown force

Airport tips
All airlines charge for check in bags (southwest in a few months)
If you got a big ass bag take it with you through security and more then likely you can get it checked at the gate for free.

Airport food: Don't buy it. In the US you can still bring food as long as it ain't liquid. Bring an empty water bottle and you're good.
April 25, 2014 @ 02:27 AM
STREETSTRUCK

If you challenge an armored truck messenger you will get shot/killed. 

TWITTER: @THESUSGOD IG: STREETSTRUCKBIZ WEB STORE: WWW.STREETSTRUCK.BIZ

April 25, 2014 @ 02:52 AM
vasquiat

havent confirmed though
Houston got a jollibee bruh what you think 

Please login first to reply.