FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 23, 2014 @ 09:03 AM
Tony Montana

That limbo shit just got cool as fuck, Madara one-hit ko'ing all the tailed beasts from the shadow realm 
It's basically like an invisible shadow clone that protects you but any damage it sustains gets translated to the user's body.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rinbo:_Hengoku

Also that shukaku rasengan is cool

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

April 23, 2014 @ 10:08 AM
bootynuggets

this whole chapter is why i really hate madara as a villain, he's way too op. nigga done snatched kakashi's sharingan, gets chopped in half by sasuke, but still immediately uses kamui to get to the other dimension. and i bet more than likely that he'll kill sakura after getting obito's rinnegan and then some crazy shit is gonna go down after that.

I produce with a friend for fun. https://soundcloud.com/kopm

April 23, 2014 @ 01:33 PM
YoungRizal

What I don't get is Sasukes new eye tech. Is he blinking from one place to another? Is it raw speed (doubt it cuz that's Narutos) or can he manipulate time and space? Like a god mode Tsukunomi where he can control time in his surrounding. 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

April 23, 2014 @ 01:34 PM
cyanide

Imagine Kakashi with Obito's Rinnegan somehow cool

holla at ya guala

April 23, 2014 @ 06:10 PM
Kimo 先生

watch naruto use minatoʻs kunai to transport to the kamui dimension using the mark on obito to save sakura

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

April 23, 2014 @ 07:12 PM
Ted Dancin

This shit has truly gotten gayer and gayer. first the Matrix Architect sage of 6 paths now we got Faggot ass madara snatching eyes like nothing and instantly implementing it.

Smh  watch this shit end in the gayest way possible.
April 23, 2014 @ 07:15 PM
Ted Dancin

thiswill be continuing off the old who really is tobi??? thread.
idk which soulless mod deleted that thread, but i been wanting to discuss with you guys whats been happening in the past few chapters of the manga.

SOSP Naruto & Rinnegan Sasuke vs. Madara (whos bout to eat the fruit of the juubi tree and unlock kaguyas powers)

also honorable mentions,
-gai going 8 gates and kicking the shit out of madaras ribs
-sosp revealed
-ashura & indra backstory

kishi been stepping it up

April 23, 2014 @ 08:03 PM
zzzboy

real talk i like the bleach manga way better than naruto right now.  i don't really give a fuck who lives or dies in naruto anymore rofl.  no one truly important dies.  i mean guy just used a technique that spells certain death, but naruto instantly saves him afterward.

the new techniques are lame, madara went from a cool, plausible villain to someone ridiculous, and this whole teleporting/dimension thing is just annoying.

all i want to see is the final few chapters when naruto is hokage.

there might not even be a "village" system anymore in naruto after this war is over.  if you think about it, the villages have no reason to resent each other anymore if they win together.
April 23, 2014 @ 09:03 PM
Ted Dancin

They killed off all the Real niggas and left them dead which is great, they couldn't be ruined by Kishimoto's bullshit rushed ideas, with that Said, R.I.P Jiryiyah da god and the Self Taught Genius Neji.
April 23, 2014 @ 09:03 PM
Ted Dancin

They killed off all the Real niggas and left them dead which is great, they couldn't be ruined by Kishimoto's bullshit rushed ideas, with that Said, R.I.P Jiryiyah da god and the Self Taught Genius Neji.
April 23, 2014 @ 09:05 PM
Ted Dancin

smh Sage of 6 paths. and yall thought that shit was cool.
April 24, 2014 @ 01:06 AM
EEK A LURKER

real talk i like the bleach manga way better than naruto right now.  i don't really give a fuck who lives or dies in naruto anymore rofl.  no one truly important dies.  i mean guy just used a technique that spells certain death, but naruto instantly saves him afterward.

the new techniques are lame, madara went from a cool, plausible villain to someone ridiculous, and this whole teleporting/dimension thing is just annoying.

all i want to see is the final few chapters when naruto is hokage.

there might not even be a "village" system anymore in naruto after this war is over.  if you think about it, the villages have no reason to resent each other anymore if they win together.
Feel the same way about bleach

You can tell bleach is on its last leg and I was glad when it got canceled; if they put no effort into the writing, the reader will put no effort back.
It's a shame really bleach was good.

One piece is still better than both of them though.

Also if you want a good read try mob psycho 100. 

.wa do dem.

April 24, 2014 @ 02:11 AM
YoungRizal

^ yoooo one piece is hot shit right now 

April 25, 2014 @ 05:48 AM
bubblefinn

^ yoooo one piece is hot shit right now 
That 2 week wait was worth it for Birdcage. Fucking Dofy is crazy
April 25, 2014 @ 06:36 AM
EEK A LURKER

so when naruto ends, the one piece thread begins?

.wa do dem.

April 25, 2014 @ 09:06 AM
"Friend"

^^ im surprised the op thread didnt start yet haha iono naruto and bleach fell off hard for me and since then I could never wrap my mind around how some still enjoy naruto to the extent that I see. I mean, I admit naruto and bleach were on point way back when but I just can't handle the "defeating enemies through words," "making the main villian op as fuck," "no one dying," "pulling shit out of their asses (reincarnation bs)," etc nonsense that narutos been displaying lately. Dont get me wrong, I still read it, but I don't understand it when ppl say every week that the naruto chp was "ground-breaking." Just my two cents. 

edit: dont get me started with fairy tail lmfao
April 25, 2014 @ 12:41 PM
Ted Dancin

yu yu hakusho is an A-plus anime that had zero plot holes or bs. and they knew when  to stop.
April 25, 2014 @ 10:30 PM
Kimo 先生

we get it, you dont like naruto. no one cares b

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

April 26, 2014 @ 12:13 AM
Mr_Chukes

That limbo shit just got cool as fuck, Madara one-hit ko'ing all the tailed beasts from the shadow realm 
I missed the part where he attacked the beast lol
April 26, 2014 @ 01:49 PM
Ted Dancin

we get it, you dont like naruto. no one cares b

Imma Keep shitting on this anime regardless. Hit me with the clean down vote if it makes you feel some sort of way. 
April 26, 2014 @ 05:12 PM
ImperiusRex

We need to expose which mod was behind this and lynch him
anybody have an idea of why sasuke's rinnegan still has the sharigan design in it?

edit: you guys read bleach? kenpachi's shikai though.
that shikai tho that meteorite is no match for him.
i wish they would explain what its power is.... knowing kenpachi its just a big ass sword. not that im complaining lol
May 7, 2014 @ 04:33 PM
cyanide

Naruto's powers on par with Jesus

holla at ya guala

May 13, 2014 @ 04:39 PM
bootynuggets

if obito's kamui is based on touch, how did he teleport sakura out of the kamui dimension in the last chapter?

May 15, 2014 @ 03:06 AM
NBHDs

Is there any anime character stronger than Madara Uchiha?

And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
May 15, 2014 @ 03:56 AM
zzzboy

this chapter was pretty cool.  bleach is cool too.
May 15, 2014 @ 04:01 AM
Sentimental

And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
The power of friendship is the strongest character in every anime my dude
May 15, 2014 @ 06:29 AM
Chaos

Are these niggas even ninjas anymore?

Order.

May 15, 2014 @ 10:13 AM
YoungRizal

No they are gods 

May 15, 2014 @ 10:38 AM
bootynuggets

i'd say aizen from bleach when he reached the highest level with the hogyoku before he was sealed by urahara. (if you read bleach) in reality, aizen just kept on getting stronger and stronger ever time a new "obstacle" was brought in front of him with the hogyoku, and he even beat ichigo. if he fought madara, he would just keep on getting stronger and stronger. i don't think madara can get any stronger at this point, besides what may come from the infinite tsukuyomi. he has all the abilities you've listed and i don't believe there's anything more than that. 

May 15, 2014 @ 09:12 PM
zzzboy

so now everyone who doesnt have sharingan is going to get hypnotized?

does that mean only madara and sasuke will be able to fight now?

i feel like naruto won't be affected too somehow maybe because he is a jinchuuriki

Please login first to reply.