Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 15, 2014 @ 01:06 PM

Inactive

I have no one I can vent to right now so you're copping my thoughts HB. Tonight I got a nice wake up call that about a group of 10 people I thought were close friends are actually not worth my time with their 6th grade level of maturity. I would've thought by the time people hit 21, friends would talk to my face about things, instead of playing Chinese Whispers with the subject being personal issues that they have nothing to do with. I guess I was wrong though.

The worst thing is all these people live in the same building as me, and are friends with my other friends. I have no option to avoid them. It just pisses me how I have never, and would never spread anything personal they told me, and yet they care so little that they were literally whispering to each other while I was sitting with them. I just got up and walked away. 

I bet if I say anything to any of them, they'll all make out like I'm the bad friend too. So discouraging that being nice to everyone is just asking to be a door mat.

Any words of advice would be much appreciated. 

Vent over.
April 15, 2014 @ 01:13 PM
Gilly Suits

These wouldn't happen to be your friends?!

Jokes aside, confront them and tell them how you feel. A friend will understand the position they put you in. If stuff stays the same distance yourself and find something to occupy your time that can also lead to friendships.

Culective.com //

April 15, 2014 @ 01:33 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

You know what to do...

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

April 15, 2014 @ 01:34 PM
Wavey_LenZ

You're not paranoid.
Maybe they really are out to get you.
April 15, 2014 @ 03:42 PM
dmwalking

Move on.  

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

April 15, 2014 @ 04:21 PM
street lights

Jokes aside, confront them and tell them how you feel. A friend will understand the position they put you in. If stuff stays the same distance yourself and find something to occupy your time that can also lead to friendships.
this, stop being a passive bitch like your 'friends' and confront them about your issues. talk to them before your problems become irreparable and you lose people you care about. btw i'm assuming your not the fucking dalai lama and there is a reason why they are going behind your back, there are many sides to every story. tell them your issues, but most importantly, hear theirs. it will help you grow as friends.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

April 15, 2014 @ 05:15 PM
Think People

There's always the one bitch ass dude in every group. 
take a look in the mirror.
April 15, 2014 @ 05:27 PM
Ape

shoulda confronted them about it right then and there

im assuming you are not a confrontational person based on how you got up and walked away

in which case, just cut em off. no text, no closure, no dramatic shit, just stop fucking with em forever and like someone said, find something to occupy your time that can lead to you finding new friends

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

April 15, 2014 @ 06:17 PM
thatniggatho

I have no one I can vent to right now so you're copping my thoughts HB. Tonight I got a nice wake up call that about a group of 10 people I thought were close friends are actually not worth my time with their 6th grade level of maturity. I would've thought by the time people hit 21, friends would talk to my face about things, instead of playing Chinese Whispers with the subject being personal issues that they have nothing to do with. I guess I was wrong though.

The worst thing is all these people live in the same building as me, and are friends with my other friends. I have no option to avoid them. It just pisses me how I have never, and would never spread anything personal they told me, and yet they care so little that they were literally whispering to each other while I was sitting with them. I just got up and walked away. 

I bet if I say anything to any of them, they'll all make out like I'm the bad friend too. So discouraging that being nice to everyone is just asking to be a door mat.

Any words of advice would be much appreciated. 

Vent over.
Don't become a CAC because all around you are.. Rise above it.
Being nice doesn't make you a doormat. I'm generally nice to everyone because I expect the same in return and it gives me a sense of internal peace and happiness being in that mindset.
That being said, if you cross various lines with me, that changes quick and i'd have no apprehension w.r.t addressing a person and dealing with a person in the manner they present that they should be dealt with.

Without any further details, I have no clue if you're 'friends' are gathering and talking about how you smell or if they are gathering and discussing things they all collectively don't like about you.. There's things you dont like about them or this situation ... and you haven't addressed them .. So, who ends up being the bigger man? Them? you? 

People all have their reasons for doing things.. they're not always going to be the same as yours or make sense to you.. Which is why, when you mature, you learn how to communicate and address issues as opposed to venting and not doing anything about something that troubles you.. Essentially, they are doing the same thing you are.. No?
April 15, 2014 @ 07:15 PM
FLVMINCO

HB, the diary of fuccboys. Street lights said it best, passive bitch.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

Please login first to reply.