Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 8, 2014 @ 05:09 AM
oneallah

ight bros its about to get serious up in hypebeast

what is wrong with my brain? i am a decent looking guy, dress well, have clear goals ahead of me and a great personality
 Women look right past me. They don't take me seriously, nor do they find me attractive. I'm 22 years old, I'm not a virgin,had sex once with an ex, found out she cheated on me, but i have just given up, my boys,They both have extremely good looking, nice, intelligent women as their girlfriends. Everytime we used to go out, the women litterally hung off of them. I couldn't buy my way into a conversation with a woman. They simply don't like me.
 Despite my best efforts to be kind, charming, attractive, and cool.
It's to the point that I believe if a girl came along who liked me, there would have to be something wrong with her. 
 So should I just accept that I'm not good enough, move on, live life single, and just keep to myself? Because that's basically what I've already started doing.
 I've been told time and time again by people to just keep my head up and keep on trying. But I know after hundreds of tries and failures that there is no girl for me. I just give up.

help bruhs, i am fucking terrified to approach chicks, scared of them not liking me, thinking they already are with somebody, thinking they are annoyed, etc.
April 8, 2014 @ 05:15 AM
boba

i am fucking terrified to approach chicks, scared of them not liking me, thinking they already are with somebody, thinking they are annoyed, etc.
April 8, 2014 @ 05:31 AM
Sentimental

Indians got that distinct curry smell that attracts like a thousand flies and repels a thousand bitches
Also didn't readcool

Fuck yo feelings.

April 8, 2014 @ 05:36 AM
drewblocka

clinical psychology is only a hobby of mine brah.. but lets explore the relationship between your parents and do you have any siblings

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

April 8, 2014 @ 05:44 AM
cheyaaa

op- as much as every guy hate to admit it, they all have girl problems.

your not alone. 

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

April 8, 2014 @ 05:53 AM
nat turner

A lot if not most guys have approach anxiety unless they're drunk or tipsy. Try going for girls in your race. Maybe don't hang with such good looking guys when trynna pick up. Don't be a simp. Personality goes very far. Girls interact with a persons personality not their looks. Looks helps but personality goes further. Be strong. Go to a club or bar. Be more aggressive 

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

April 8, 2014 @ 05:56 AM
NapoleonComplex

stop thinking about it too much. 
I used to be the same way in high school. I would over think conversations with girls and just never even start one with them. 
you gotta realize they are humans, with flaws, that poop, and want to talk to other humans as well. dont think about fucking them after saying hello. just talk, have a conversation, be calm. build up the confidence and your small talk game. good things will come. 

tomorrow op, i want you to have 3 conversations with a female, doesnt matter what age, what ethnicity, where you met her, or her level of attractiveness, or how long the conversation lasted. just be calm and talk. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

April 8, 2014 @ 06:25 AM
WhoIsCaesar

1) Find a girl
2)Sing her Days in the East
3)????
4) prosper

I hashtagged the hashtag and trademarked the trademark

April 8, 2014 @ 06:28 AM
bjornvan

it seems like you have problems around people in general.Just try talkin to people in general and "unattractive women" for awhile then try talking to women your interested in.
April 8, 2014 @ 06:31 AM
OrangeGreen

Why does it seem like girls go for looks these days.
April 8, 2014 @ 06:41 AM
unklelele

grow some balls, and stop over thinking it. Don't even see talking to a girl as anything, just be a genuine human being and spark some common interests, if it doesn't go anywhere, no hope no harm, and if things fall into place in your favor then you take it one step further. Just play the field. Remember Slow motion better than no motion.
April 8, 2014 @ 06:42 AM
mackness

holy shit brah just fucking talk to them 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

April 8, 2014 @ 07:39 AM
LCULT

You gotta have a good sense of humour and make yourself noticed through what you have to say. Be interesting and be communicative. 
April 8, 2014 @ 07:47 AM
AmericanLegend

b go to a psychiatrist
tell  em u got crazy anxiety issues 
exaggerate  a bit
theyll prescribe you some drugs
hopefully xanax
take em and dress real nice and go out bitch hunting b
sometimes u just gotta say fuck it 

taste the glamour

April 8, 2014 @ 07:52 AM
ndrew

u must be ugly bruh

www.headhunterla.com

April 8, 2014 @ 08:19 AM
Pu

less box logo jokes

lurking since 2012

April 8, 2014 @ 08:28 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

i dress well
post a fit b

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

April 8, 2014 @ 09:17 AM
iggyhaxor

Get shredded and stand in downward light. Females will come to you. Chasing women is beta as fuck anyways
April 8, 2014 @ 10:31 AM
PinoyAko

I had a long reply but my tablet fucked up and I lost the post

Let me simplify this for you brah, if you're unattractive, there's not much you can do. You can lose fat. NOT WEIGHT, FAT! For most people getting lean makes them look way better. 

But that's not your main problem. You're putting girls on a pedestal whether you admit it or not. That's the worst thing you can do because you give them all the power over your. Other than looks, women love power and dominance. Men seek power in exchange for sex and women usually exchange sex for power. 

I used to be a raver and I would always see these ugly swamp donkey dudes with the hottest bitches. They could talk to anyone and not give a fuck. My theory is that the more girls/hot girls you talk to, the less nervous you'll be around them because you'll be desensitized to their looks. You won't get nervous around them because you're so used to being around them. 

If you're ugly, the main things you can do to compensate is to lift weights, get jacked/lean, wear good cologne. get really good at something and make lots of money. We live in a meritocracy. People don't give a shit about your personality. Not for one night stands and sexual relationships. 
April 8, 2014 @ 03:24 PM
Think People

most of us have problems tryna keep 2 without getting our clothes bleached. idk what these niggas talkin' bout. suck that shit up, take a few shots, go to a club and bag some bitches man. it aint that hard. or stop wasting all that money on expensive clothes. who you lookin' good for?
April 8, 2014 @ 03:45 PM
all_seeing_eye

didn't even read but i agree with op 

http://bit.ly/U7UkoF

April 8, 2014 @ 03:59 PM
bananaoke

stop fapping
April 8, 2014 @ 04:05 PM
blackclits

Lmao this nigga said "he thinks" he's an attractive guy, and then for some shocking reason women find him unattractive. 

Nigga post a fucking picture
April 8, 2014 @ 04:23 PM
meFLOW

get drunk b 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

April 8, 2014 @ 04:28 PM
YoungRizal

Yo I think the problem is the way you look and value yourself. You change that and you will see change. 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

April 8, 2014 @ 04:39 PM
champagne papi

You don't even have to be good looking to get females that ugly nigga in the job thread is fucking the girl of people's dreams,
just stop thinking about it so much and it will become second nature they're human too
and don't be overly nice and a pushover if anything don't be nice to them (unless your just meeting them) if you put pussy on a pedestal they'll just out you aside

Team #1059

April 8, 2014 @ 04:43 PM
Moises Arias

i predict some time in the near future OP will have a argument with some random person from off-topic, and this thread will be used to ether him. OP 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

April 8, 2014 @ 04:53 PM
dmwalking

Good lord man y'all need father figures.   I used to go in and give advice but it's like, damn b.  It's not that hard.  There are sooooooo many different ways to do it.   Practice makes perfect.  Just talk to girls with no intention to smash. Just to get the hang of it.  For hot women, be dismissive of their looks. Just talk to them.  They're used to dudes being thirsty. Any sign of thirst will be a turn off.  Just talk. Be natural.  And if that ain't good enough, maybe your personality sucks.  Get well rounded. Have something to say.  

I could go on and on, but I don't have the energy.   Stop overthinking it.  Just do it. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

April 8, 2014 @ 05:02 PM
jeanyes

Hard to imagine why any girl would like you if you don't like yourself. Get some confidence, bruh, and shit will come natural. You're overthinking it way too hard. 
April 8, 2014 @ 05:04 PM
oneallah

u must be ugly bruh
im not ugly, im decent,
 i dress well
post a fit b
cant post a fit but i dress regular, jeans, tshirt no box logo, etc, and smell ralph lauren black cologne so i dont smell bad
Lmao this nigga said "he thinks" he's an attractive guy, and then for some shocking reason women find him unattractive. 

Nigga post a fucking picture
im justa regular light skinned indian guy, no deformaties, no moles, no acne issues, etc,
so i dont know why women are like that with me

thanks for the help brehs, ill try

Please login first to reply.