Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 8, 2014 @ 12:18 AM
OrangeGreen

So fam i need some help, so apparently i started talking to this chick a month ago. IT was so weird , the way i was talking to her it felt like i can only do that to my homies..so pretty much i was being my self the whole time..every time wed talk id make her laugh , smile etc..but she never mentioned her EX at all. only time she did is when i asked..we were feeling each-other..She told me how her ex couldn't understand her meaning every time shed have to explain herself he wouldnt know what to say. to her smh...plus she said he couldn't make her laugh as much  as i did .so we talked for a good awhile then we met up surprised her with some chocolates..we hanged out after she worked...at some BWW..she paid for my food..she insisted for me to pay next time..After we went to downtown to walk around things werent awkward..its just whenever i stared at her id always smile lmfao..the feeling had being with her was the best moment in the world man..i haven't had this feeling since fuckin middle school.then after we hanged out things kinda changing..it felt like she was kind of distancing me for some reason so i told her id didn't want to feel  like a rebound...so i heard the worse..i got a text from her saying every time wed talk shes gonna fall for me which is going to fuck her over in the end cause of those feelings for her ex...she still had them...she wanted space...i respected it..we didn't talk for a couple of days..every night id wake up just thinking about her so i texted her about it which i shouldn't..no replies...days passed..i kept texting her..so i got a text from her saying she told me not to hope,not to text her my feelings she only wanted to stay friends but ....fam i like her so much..shes going to fly to see her fuckin EX..should i just cut her off? do you think things can change in the future? her last relationship was pretty much her 1st love...and i feel like im way better looking than him and as a person...the way i acted towards her was unique..she liked everything about me..its just her feelings for her ex...seriously fam i felt like shes the only girl i ever clicked with..like she can understand me..i asked... do you only see us just being friends? she said just friends....how is she going to say she liked me alot and now to this?....i don't understand man..plus her fuckin ex lives in Tennessee.
April 8, 2014 @ 12:22 AM
PinoyAko

April 8, 2014 @ 12:26 AM
cvpntrill23

April 8, 2014 @ 12:31 AM
Think People

damn yall boys must really not get pussy out here.
April 8, 2014 @ 12:32 AM
OrangeGreen

hahaa
April 8, 2014 @ 12:35 AM
Efil4zaggin

damn fam i feel you i have a similar story like yours. so apparently i started talking to this chick a month ago. IT was so weird , the way i was talking to her it felt like i can only do that to my homies..so pretty much i was being my self the whole time..every time wed talk id make her laugh , smile etc..but she never mentioned her EX at all. only time she did is when i asked..we were feeling each-other..She told me how her ex couldn't understand her meaning every time shed have to explain herself he wouldnt know what to say. to her smh...plus she said he couldn't make her laugh as much  as i did .so we talked for a good awhile then we met up surprised her with some chocolates..we hanged out after she worked...at some BWW..she paid for my food..she insisted for me to pay next time..After we went to downtown to walk around things werent awkward..its just whenever i stared at her id always smile lmfao..the feeling had being with her was the best moment in the world man..i haven't had this feeling since fuckin middle school.then after we hanged out things kinda changing..it felt like she was kind of distancing me for some reason so i told her id didn't want to feel  like a rebound...so i heard the worse..i got a text from her saying every time wed talk shes gonna fall for me which is going to fuck her over in the end cause of those feelings for her ex...she still had them...she wanted space...i respected it..we didn't talk for a couple of days..every night id wake up just thinking about her so i texted her about it which i shouldn't..no replies...days passed..i kept texting her..so i got a text from her saying she told me not to hope,not to text her my feelings she only wanted to stay friends but ....fam i like her so much..shes going to fly to see her fuckin EX..should i just cut her off? do you think things can change in the future? her last relationship was pretty much her 1st love...and i feel like im way better looking than him and as a person...the way i acted towards her was unique..she liked everything about me..its just her feelings for her ex...seriously fam i felt like shes the only girl i ever clicked with..like she can understand me..i asked... do you only see us just being friends? she said just friends....how is she going to say she liked me alot and now to this?....i don't understand man..plus her fuckin ex lives in Tennessee.

:0

April 8, 2014 @ 12:37 AM
OrangeGreen

damn fam i feel you i have a similar story like yours. so apparently i started talking to this chick a month ago. IT was so weird , the way i was talking to her it felt like i can only do that to my homies..so pretty much i was being my self the whole time..every time wed talk id make her laugh , smile etc..but she never mentioned her EX at all. only time she did is when i asked..we were feeling each-other..She told me how her ex couldn't understand her meaning every time shed have to explain herself he wouldnt know what to say. to her smh...plus she said he couldn't make her laugh as much  as i did .so we talked for a good awhile then we met up surprised her with some chocolates..we hanged out after she worked...at some BWW..she paid for my food..she insisted for me to pay next time..After we went to downtown to walk around things werent awkward..its just whenever i stared at her id always smile lmfao..the feeling had being with her was the best moment in the world man..i haven't had this feeling since fuckin middle school.then after we hanged out things kinda changing..it felt like she was kind of distancing me for some reason so i told her id didn't want to feel  like a rebound...so i heard the worse..i got a text from her saying every time wed talk shes gonna fall for me which is going to fuck her over in the end cause of those feelings for her ex...she still had them...she wanted space...i respected it..we didn't talk for a couple of days..every night id wake up just thinking about her so i texted her about it which i shouldn't..no replies...days passed..i kept texting her..so i got a text from her saying she told me not to hope,not to text her my feelings she only wanted to stay friends but ....fam i like her so much..shes going to fly to see her fuckin EX..should i just cut her off? do you think things can change in the future? her last relationship was pretty much her 1st love...and i feel like im way better looking than him and as a person...the way i acted towards her was unique..she liked everything about me..its just her feelings for her ex...seriously fam i felt like shes the only girl i ever clicked with..like she can understand me..i asked... do you only see us just being friends? she said just friends....how is she going to say she liked me alot and now to this?....i don't understand man..plus her fuckin ex lives in Tennessee.
AHAHAHHAA
April 8, 2014 @ 12:39 AM
Don Francisco

Not reading shit til you post pics of the bitch. 

Lemme tissue how to hansum.

April 8, 2014 @ 12:40 AM
recognize

you should

log off

nostalgic 64 - shinobi steelo

April 8, 2014 @ 12:52 AM
suparise71

These are the worst type of niggas!

Leave the bitch alone, why you gotta get another mans girl, if this was me id help her get back with her ex because 'give and you get back'

Forreal though this whole drake simp shit gotta stop, you've gone and made yourself look like a creep now and in her eyes your no value, because she can run loops around you easily, with that 'her shit dont stink' type of faggot shit.

lol at you getting jealous, and bbeing a bitch saying her boyfriends uglier than you, its not about looks its about the emotions with girls. To her your just someone there whilst shes going through her break up. and this is why dudes should just leave girls who have boyfriends or still have feelings for there ex because no matter what you do your just gunna make her feelings even stronger for her ex or boyfriend once you get them for a short amount of time. 

just be friends with her and ask if she can hook you up with one of her friends 

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

April 8, 2014 @ 12:55 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

edit: bro you losin
April 8, 2014 @ 01:08 AM
paradoxx

simp i guess sad
April 8, 2014 @ 04:12 AM
DirtyBubble

On to the next bruh.. Honestly.
April 8, 2014 @ 04:52 AM
backlikethat

suspended

forget her before you catch even more feelings. find a new girl.
April 8, 2014 @ 05:03 AM
KiddCoast

Look I didn't read you're fucken paragraph. This is a fashion forum but ima drop some knowledge on you regardless.  I'm assume you're young as fuck. But there's other girls out there that are doper then that girl. If her ex still dicking her down (trust me, he is) you want nothing to do with that. Log off go outside. Meet new people and you'll eventually find a broad doper than her and you'll lay a few hoes out along that journey

Twitter: @KiddCoast

April 8, 2014 @ 05:05 AM
boba

cause u aint hit her sweet spot b
April 8, 2014 @ 05:14 AM
drewblocka

So fam i need some help, so apparently i started talking to this chick a month ago. IT was so weird , the way i was talking to her it felt like i can only do that to my homies..
pause lul

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

April 8, 2014 @ 06:30 AM
OrangeGreen

Thanks fam shits hard yes im young as fuck.
April 8, 2014 @ 11:09 AM
Swag Master Flex

How come there's always that one dude that comes out of nowhere in every one of these threads saying the same thing like, "DAMN U ALL MUST NOT GET PUSSY."

And back off this girl lil' G. She'll always be a slave to the first dick she sucked. 

Y'ALL THOUGHT IT WAS RENTED?

April 8, 2014 @ 02:36 PM
dmwalking

Listen young brother, it's not easy to deal with young emotions, but the first thing to know about young emotions is that they're deceptive.  You don't understand yourself or your emotions well enough to trust them.   Y'all get hyped over just liking a girl and convince yourself you're in love.  Don't waste your time.   I'm in a committed relationship and I still like girls.  I'll talk to a girl and be like, damn, she's cool as hell.  Damn she's fly as hell. Might even have a crush on her cuz I like her whole style.  But I don't love her.   "Like" ain't shit.  Don't invest too much of your time based on "like." 

All that said, you have two options.  If you can't control your emotions, don't mess with her.   If you can control your emotions, mess with her, but don't catch feelings.   Not unless she's completely completely completely over her ex. Even then control your feelings. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

April 8, 2014 @ 09:16 PM
OrangeGreen

Fam,I feel like im way better than her ex personality wise.imean i just wish shed give me a chance some day. cause i know im better. forsure.
April 8, 2014 @ 09:24 PM
Efil4zaggin

Fam,I feel like im way better than her ex personality wise..
She doesnt feel the same way

:0

April 8, 2014 @ 09:25 PM
OrangeGreen

Fam,I feel like im way better than her ex personality wise..
She doesnt feel the same way
Fam, i always  make her laugh, she said theres noting wrong with me. shes just saying how her feelings for her ex is fuckin things up smh. 
April 9, 2014 @ 01:05 AM
OrangeGreen

But fam im a boreed ass 19 year old i graduated highschool, last year.i didnt really have any friends since all of em are into gangbanging and shit so i pretty much stayed the same.After hs i got a job at starbucks. now im just waiting for the fall to attend college. man fam she was highlight of my life..all i day is wake up read a fucking book and go to work i try to work alot since i hate staying at home thinking about her fam..life is boring b.wish she gave me that chance..fuck man..boring ass life smh
April 9, 2014 @ 01:21 AM
owww

dont be a pussy and tell her how you feel. she dont like you back? ON TO THE NEXT BRUH
April 9, 2014 @ 01:23 AM
OrangeGreen

dont be a pussy and tell her how you feel. she dont like you back? ON TO THE NEXT BRUH
B, i told her she said not to do it anymore..Come on b even before that she told her feelings for me..how she likes me alot...told me not to hope smh...i dont get her B its hard B
April 9, 2014 @ 04:47 AM
Richboy 100 million

pics of girl?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

April 9, 2014 @ 04:48 AM
Richboy 100 million

And she wants that old thing back. jk but serious shes always gona have feelings for him all bitvhes aint shit

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

April 9, 2014 @ 09:59 AM
mackness

this thread is retarded

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

April 9, 2014 @ 08:25 PM
Ruthless

Lol you just now learned this?

Let me see those downvotes

Please login first to reply.