Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 28, 2014 @ 03:48 AM
.jpg

With their man power they'll look like a bunch of buffalos charging at the US
like how Mufassa from Lion King died b.
March 28, 2014 @ 03:49 AM
Ruthless

Lol those lil dick Chinese niggas would get slaughtered if they went to war with the US

Let me see those downvotes

March 28, 2014 @ 03:49 AM
B.M.

Ok, chink.

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

March 28, 2014 @ 04:35 AM
WhoIsCaesar

They couldn't see us tho

I hashtagged the hashtag and trademarked the trademark

March 28, 2014 @ 08:33 AM
Norrin Radd

Lol Foh.      

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

March 28, 2014 @ 10:27 AM
bjornvan

US like that one big nigga in class that talk shit and pick on the little kids and think he bad, but the day he fight a nigga just as big if not bigger than him he gonna get his ass whooped.

Yall keep thinking we got that superior tech, them chinese and russians got some next level shit.They took down our drone with ease in crimea lol We didn't detect a Russian sub in OUR waters until the russians wanted us to see them.We not ready for a war my dudes.
March 28, 2014 @ 10:45 AM
Mad Rusky

March 28, 2014 @ 11:38 AM
stupidnigger

US like that one big nigga in class that talk shit and pick on the little kids and think he bad, but the day he fight a nigga just as big if not bigger than him he gonna get his ass whooped.

Yall keep thinking we got that superior tech, them chinese and russians got some next level shit.They took down our drone with ease in crimea lol We didn't detect a Russian sub in OUR waters until the russians wanted us to see them.We not ready for a war my dudes.
I was lurking but I had to sign up to tell you that you're fucking stupid. Everything you said is wrong and I'm not even American.

a) submarines roam the ocean, 75% percent of the earth and miiiiiles deep. 
b) www.ibtimes.com/pentagon-russian-reports-us-drone-intercepted-over-crimea-are-false-1561578
March 28, 2014 @ 02:20 PM
YoungRizal

Lotsa "firepower" and jobless/homeless citizens

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

March 28, 2014 @ 02:22 PM
ⓈⒽⒶⓇⓀⒾⓃ

WORLD CUP CHAMP 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

March 28, 2014 @ 06:27 PM
bjornvan

I was lurking but I had to sign up to tell you that you're fucking stupid. Everything you said is wrong and I'm not even American.

a) submarines roam the ocean, 75% percent of the earth and miiiiiles deep. 
b) www.ibtimes.com/pentagon-russian-reports-us-drone-intercepted-over-crimea-are-false-1561578
welcome to the forums
But my nigga.. you gullible as fuck.Just because a spokesman said "There is zero truth" doesn't mean thats true.. I mean they never lie right ?
Second.. yea thats true about the submarines.. but considering that sub wasn't exactly in the oceans, but in the fucking gulf of mexico my point stand,.Go figure the pentagon denied that too lol.Its the pentagon spokesman job to ensure the citizens that we are safe rather its true or not.But reality is we don't know how strong other world forces really are, all we can do is boast about ours.
March 28, 2014 @ 07:43 PM
G8tor

not stressin at all. nobodys fucking with us 

off top

March 28, 2014 @ 08:34 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

and thats why you niggaz have so much poor people that not can eat ! buy weapons and dont eat breh
March 28, 2014 @ 09:07 PM
ATLchop

and thats why you niggaz have so much poor people that not can eat ! but weapons and dont eat breh
Our poverty isn't that bad when compared to the rest of the developed world, it's only bad when compared to the top earners in America.

We have the most money and we have the best weapons on earth...that's all you really need to stay in REAL global power. This is just laughable. The only advantage the Chinese military has over ours is that they have more bodies to throw at us..I just see that as more kills to rack up. We would dominate them in all aspects of war. If they went to war with us, all American businesses (you know...the businesses that are the ONLY reason that China's economy is successful) would leave China....which would absolutely destroy their economy. Their citizens would be killing each other for scraps. They would have chaos domestically, which would limit the war focus by its people internationally.

On the other hand, Americans...especially southern conservatives would be chopping at the bit to defeat the Chinese in a war if they started one. Enlistment would go up. We'd focus our national identity on defeating the Chinese (similarly to how we did in WWII with the Nazi's). You forget how the Americans completely dominated WWII once we got fully involved (unlike the wars in Iraq & Afghanistan, where no significant military threat was present and the citizens had no real reason to get invested aside from 9/11 revenge) It was lightwork.

The Chinese are smart and practical people, they know better than to start a war with the United States...their country would be fucked if they did, it's just not good business. Money makes the world go round.

Now if China, Russia, Eastern Europe, & NK got together to take on the US alone...then we could have an interesting topic. But China vs. The US alone isn't a real question.
March 28, 2014 @ 09:21 PM
It's Only Hype

They would not be able to set one size 8 foot on our shores, let alone cross the ocean
March 28, 2014 @ 09:35 PM
Opulent

Whoever thinks that the Chinese can take us just off of sheer numbers is just stupid. Most of the Chinese would either be cannon fodder or just join the U.S. We have enough ammunition and firepower to shred everything in China. Don't even talk about our boats/ships/and submarines we have spread around because getting onto mainland would be impossible we have some of the best defense in the world as of now.
March 28, 2014 @ 11:48 PM
spacekoon

Bro. The US spends more on the military than the next 20 countries COMBINED. And I'm talking military only, not even defense. On top of that we have the highest rate of armed civilians in the world. Our tech and just pure firepower is unmatched. It took us a month to take out Iraq. Imagine if we REALLY tried to take on someone head to head. We have too many people trained in reserves, police etc to get fucked with. The closest thing china could ever take over is Hawaii and some of Alaska. And that's IF we don't bomb the shit out of anything remotely close to us. 

"The thirst is strong with this one."

March 29, 2014 @ 01:01 AM
overdrive

you are making me cringe. go eat some mcdonalds you fat ignorant americans.
March 29, 2014 @ 02:02 AM
AD MCMXCVII

Lol where are you from fuck boy
March 29, 2014 @ 02:03 AM
SonOfRise

We hate London 
nuff said 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

March 29, 2014 @ 06:14 AM
iggyhaxor

People act like capitialist china is what the rest of chinas like

Most of china isnt like that
March 29, 2014 @ 08:50 PM
Solkaz

No way China can invade the US

The geography and might of the US means US will continue to be the champs
March 30, 2014 @ 04:28 PM
thesupergoodlife

Didn't this shit get raised in a thread in 2013? US been got stealth planes, got nuclear aircraft carriers, next level guns.

I fired a Chinese gun in Battlefield 4 today and the shit is garbage.
March 30, 2014 @ 05:17 PM
fakeasslondon

Bro. The US spends more on the military than the next 20 countries COMBINED. And I'm talking military only, not even defense. On top of that we have the highest rate of armed civilians in the world. Our tech and just pure firepower is unmatched. It took us a month to take out Iraq. Imagine if we REALLY tried to take on someone head to head. We have too many people trained in reserves, police etc to get fucked with. The closest thing china could ever take over is Hawaii and some of Alaska. And that's IF we don't bomb the shit out of anything remotely close to us. 
this nigha said the reserves is trained 
March 30, 2014 @ 05:21 PM
fakeasslondon

and thats why you niggaz have so much poor people that not can eat ! but weapons and dont eat breh
Our poverty isn't that bad when compared to the rest of the developed world, it's only bad when compared to the top earners in America.

We have the most money and we have the best weapons on earth...that's all you really need to stay in REAL global power. This is just laughable. The only advantage the Chinese military has over ours is that they have more bodies to throw at us..I just see that as more kills to rack up. We would dominate them in all aspects of war. If they went to war with us, all American businesses (you know...the businesses that are the ONLY reason that China's economy is successful) would leave China....which would absolutely destroy their economy. Their citizens would be killing each other for scraps. They would have chaos domestically, which would limit the war focus by its people internationally.

On the other hand, Americans...especially southern conservatives would be chopping at the bit to defeat the Chinese in a war if they started one. Enlistment would go up. We'd focus our national identity on defeating the Chinese (similarly to how we did in WWII with the Nazi's). You forget how the Americans completely dominated WWII once we got fully involved (unlike the wars in Iraq & Afghanistan, where no significant military threat was present and the citizens had no real reason to get invested aside from 9/11 revenge) It was lightwork.

The Chinese are smart and practical people, they know better than to start a war with the United States...their country would be fucked if they did, it's just not good business. Money makes the world go round.

Now if China, Russia, Eastern Europe, & NK got together to take on the US alone...then we could have an interesting topic. But China vs. The US alone isn't a real question.

you have no idea whats going on in the world bro
its a reach to speak of war now but man give it ten years
ever since china entered the world trade origination  they been with the shit ..look at the manufacturing industry in america
where is 90% of technology made?
not just ya iPhone
but the FUCKING FLIGHT PANEL IN A STEALTH BOMBER 
kill a nigha with his own knife type shit 
March 30, 2014 @ 05:37 PM
bjornvan

You dudes do know that the money spent on the miltary isn't all going towards military technology and actual defense right? That most of that is for the troops? lol.. A huge fraction of that shit goes to injured veterans.. Those charts do prove that the US takes care of its troops tho and that those other countries don't give their troops as many benefits as ours..I'm not doubting that America can take on China or russia, but be realistic.. if we went to war. we would be fucked for the next 5 generations, shit wouldn't be a walk in the park, like a lot of you make it seem.. I mean we are still suffering after a war with a country a fraction the size of china and with basically no tech..I guess what I'm trying to say is that nobody will win basically.

Okay ima stop, God bless america. the skrongest cuntry in the world, "insert other patriotic bullshit"
March 30, 2014 @ 05:37 PM
cheyaaa

There's chinese people in the U.S too. No matter how diverse of a nation we've become, accepting and educated we think we all, Ya'll continue to stay ignorant and bigot.

Sad world we live in. 

This thread is the epitome of that.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

March 30, 2014 @ 05:40 PM
cheyaaa

you dam str8 you're not an american. your a "stupidnigger"

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

March 30, 2014 @ 07:21 PM
UghItsDave

The U.S. owes china 1 trillion +….they already own us.
March 30, 2014 @ 07:40 PM
D---

smh @ the first two comments. yeah this is the internet, but i bet you wouldn't say that shit in real life

automatically downvote fits with hand gestures

Please login first to reply.