Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 26, 2014 @ 07:00 PM
MuffinsNightmare

Started off with a bang was bored to death and sick of the arthouse shit half way through and it was less than an hour so that's not a good sign. But hey the money they'll make off idiots who don't even skate but buy it cause it's "PREME" will cake them up so it's a win for them as usual. There were some dope skate scenes just to bad the video was executed poorly.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

March 26, 2014 @ 08:06 PM
DeadArtistCollective

They should of added a bit more color I thought they would of used more transfers with the color like have a gun shot in the song or them land a dope trick and it change to color and then have a broken tv effect were it switched back to back in white during a line would of been sick. I wish that they got more creative with the editing there were some cool moments but I feel they were trying to make it look like a 90's skate video with modern skaters

Dead Artist Collective has been keeping misfits and artists under the same roof since 2008. www.Deadartistcollective.com

March 28, 2014 @ 11:49 PM
mrh

anyone got a new link to it?
April 2, 2014 @ 08:26 PM
Quincy Banks

anyone got a new link to it?

quincybanks.bandcamp.com | quincybanks.tumblr.com | instagram.com/quincybanks | twitter.com/QQuincyBanks | soundcloud.com/quincybanks

April 3, 2014 @ 04:09 AM
MobPsycho

supreme sucks
you're still a shitty poster. this will not redeem you.

Please login first to reply.