Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 15, 2014 @ 05:15 PM
March 15, 2014 @ 05:17 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

March 15, 2014 @ 05:23 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

March 15, 2014 @ 05:27 PM
PersianRugs

I never understood how he successfully projected the "good guy" image early on in his career and fell off so hard.

Did he just have a DGAF attitude after the Rihanna beatdown?
March 15, 2014 @ 06:37 PM
asapjunior

In all honesty the dude makes some good hits and has talent, idk how some of yall can deny that. Unfortunate that society still has him paying for a mistake he made 5-6 years ago. Ironically, in today's society women are going around being called thots all the time and being abused just the same. Seems like Brown was heading in the right course with rehab but of course the judge (who was on his ass in '09 since the beginning of the Rihanna case) had to kick him out to jail

go so hard they call me gosohard

March 15, 2014 @ 07:02 PM
playboyxxx

why johnny depp beat that little nigga

pink like hamilton

March 15, 2014 @ 07:39 PM
Beach2theBay

I never understood how he successfully projected the "good guy" image early on in his career and fell off so hard.

Did he just have a DGAF attitude after the Rihanna beatdown?
It's the same with all the child stars who fucked up a la Bieber, Lohan, Amanda Bynes etc. The fame gets to their heads and they think they're invincible to consequences but they got treated like gods as kids. In the case of Amanda Bynes and Chris Brown, a lot of mental illnesses don't manifest until early to mid 20's. My cousin is schizophrenic and he was a straight A student/basketball star but when he got to college he fell apart. Same shit that happened to Amanda Bynes.
March 15, 2014 @ 07:53 PM
Think People

Chris Brown is still relevant?
March 15, 2014 @ 07:54 PM
paulywalnuts

who gives a fuck
he's a faggot and a shitty musician and he put his hand on a woman 
deserves every second he spends in the pen 

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

March 15, 2014 @ 08:14 PM
brothersport

In all honesty the dude makes some good hits and has talent, idk how some of yall can deny that. Unfortunate that society still has him paying for a mistake he made 5-6 years ago. Ironically, in today's society women are going around being called thots all the time and being abused just the same. Seems like Brown was heading in the right course with rehab but of course the judge (who was on his ass in '09 since the beginning of the Rihanna case) had to kick him out to jail

You act like he hasn't been piling on "mistakes" since the Rihanna incident. The niggas out of control he needs a little bit of jail time.
March 15, 2014 @ 08:22 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

who gives a fuck
simp
March 15, 2014 @ 09:06 PM
elias.gma

Let me be the one to tell you about the world we live in - through unparalleled fame, power and money, you are placed in a glass box for viewing. This includes the negative aspects of your life mostly. Now when you're just a nobody (who might have committed the same heinous acts as this guy), nobody is going to give a shit but everyone involved in your court hearing. 
March 15, 2014 @ 09:15 PM
Beach2theBay

Apparently he's going to jail because he got kicked out of rehab which was a condition of his parole. However, he got kicked out of rehab for having a threesome. I don't see this as a loss. Let that boy cook.
http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/68193/mto-world-exclusive-chris-brown-is-kicked-out-of-rehab-and-arrested-and-you-won-t-believe-what-he-did-to-get-himself-locked-up-al-the-tea-inside.html
March 15, 2014 @ 09:28 PM
ToMuchMayo

Apparently he's going to jail because he got kicked out of rehab which was a condition of his parole. However, he got kicked out of rehab for having a threesome. I don't see this as a loss. Let that boy cook.
http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/68193/mto-world-exclusive-chris-brown-is-kicked-out-of-rehab-and-arrested-and-you-won-t-believe-what-he-did-to-get-himself-locked-up-al-the-tea-inside.html
He took the short term gain now he gonna get that long term anal rape in jail.
March 15, 2014 @ 09:32 PM
Beach2theBay

Celebrities get protective custody in prison. He probably won't even see another inmate in prison.
March 16, 2014 @ 12:18 AM
It's Only Hype

Wonder if he smashed to his own music

no homo
March 16, 2014 @ 01:20 AM
xXxUs3rN4mexXx

he's a faggot  and he put his hand on a woman 

March 17, 2014 @ 05:29 PM
dmwalking

That's wack that grown consenting adults are prohibited from sex.  Unless that's what they're in rehab for, let them live. They're already assed out cuz they gotta be trapped in there.  I don't get why they can't let my man get cheeks. I don't even like that dude.  But catching jail time cuz he smashed is ridiculous. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

March 17, 2014 @ 07:38 PM
oneallah

i could care less 

only reason i like the dude is cause he made drake look like a bigger bitch
March 17, 2014 @ 08:16 PM
JohnvHarrison

Bruh beating someone's ass is not a mistake GTFOH with that shit bruh. How is hitting someone multiple times a mistake? Just cause it wasn't premeditated? Shut the fuck up man.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

March 17, 2014 @ 08:47 PM
paulywalnuts

That's wack that grown consenting adults are prohibited from sex.  Unless that's what they're in rehab for, let them live. They're already assed out cuz they gotta be trapped in there.  I don't get why they can't let my man get cheeks. I don't even like that dude.  But catching jail time cuz he smashed is ridiculous. 
they're in rehab...it's a tremendous distraction even if it's consenting.  it's a place where people are supposed to go to work on themselves in an environment where its safe and conducive to everyones well being.  you know how complicated things can get if two people start smashing within a closed group.  one person wants out, or considers it a mistake, maybe a different person gets jealous, gossip starts, people start undercutting each other....in other words, it's massive potential for drama.  so rules are implemented to keep it a drama free zone.  

chris brown and celebrities in general tend to think they are immune to rules in the first place.  jail may be a bit harsh, but how does the judge look when he's lettin shit slide, making exceptions or saying, well, not THIS time..?

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

March 17, 2014 @ 09:06 PM
dmwalking

Yeah drama I get the potential for drama. But I though rehab was about working out your drug addiction.  What's he in rehab for?  Why can't he smash?   If I'm working on ptsd or depression, I figure getting some brains would help me out. ;) 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

March 17, 2014 @ 10:37 PM
jjapplesauce

I actually feel kinda bad for chris brown.....Jail seemed a bit extreme.  Dude just needs to see a damn shrink and work out some of his problems.  Kinda sad to see a dude who although not my taste of music does actually have talent but continually screws shit up.... I have a feeling hes gonna be one of those celebrities we continually hear is having some sort of problem for the next 15 years.
March 18, 2014 @ 01:46 PM
HBer

who gives a fuck
simp

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

March 18, 2014 @ 08:59 PM
Ravi Singh

hey, my cuz just got out in december.  he did over 2 decades.  chris is not taking a permanent "l".  he'll be out, makin money while he's still young.  they'll lock him up in a special section.  he'll be alright.

told you ... ... hb trolls love my pee-pee...

March 18, 2014 @ 09:02 PM
supervi11ain

all these young musicians these days...

Please login first to reply.