March 14, 2014 @ 03:11 AM
AGUA

It might be early for some of you guys, but I don't have much longer in the semester and I'm about ready to have a nice ass summer, I'm trying to go somewhere though, get out of Boston. Anyone else getting out relativity soon? Anyone have plans or vacation plans yet?
March 14, 2014 @ 03:18 AM
mackness

Going to Cali/out west for 2 weeks and then Toronto later in the summer

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

March 14, 2014 @ 03:23 AM
REVS

I'm on spring break until Sunday, and then I have class for about 4 more weeks and we're done. Pitt get's out a little earlier than most other schools in PA. No plans but working, the shore isn't too far, so I'm trying to go to the beach though. This is the first summer I won't be taking any summer college courses in about 3 years, so I'm definitely looking forward to it. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

March 14, 2014 @ 03:35 AM
paradoxx

Going to Cali/out west for 2 weeks and then Toronto later in the summer
Sounds fun 
March 14, 2014 @ 03:56 AM
DREWKKAKE

Graduation in May. aaaaaaaaye

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

March 14, 2014 @ 03:58 AM
elias.gma

I'm goin' to Fiji, then to Australia. Please care. 
March 14, 2014 @ 04:03 AM
veryrareandbased

wouldn't mind going to a cheap ass all inclusive resort with some homies.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

March 14, 2014 @ 04:07 AM
Sentimental

Still trying to get my hands on some tickets for EDC, shit cost about 4 bills I believe
March 14, 2014 @ 04:08 AM
Captain EO

Italy and Greece in May, LV in June for the 21st, and hopefully a road trip during summer.
March 14, 2014 @ 04:18 AM
Unuffin

I'm a brokeboi and lonely.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

March 14, 2014 @ 04:23 AM
unknown force

Just got back from Korea two weeks ago
Prolly gonna hit up Sydney end of this month or early April
Chi-town for a day soon
And tryin to do a short road trip up to Monterrey, CA once my cars squared away
Business class or death cool
March 14, 2014 @ 04:33 AM
Captain EO

Chi-town for a day soon
Business class or death 
That drive through Big Sur... cool
March 14, 2014 @ 04:44 AM
SonOfRise

Going to California for a few weeks and probably going to find a job at Barnes and noble.
gonna be a good summer. I want to do a lot before I go to college. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

March 14, 2014 @ 05:22 AM
unknown force

Chi-town for a day soon
Business class or death 
what makes u wanna go to monterey lol
gonna be moving there in a couple of months hopefully and haven't been in a long ass time.
plus the ride up the 1 is smokeyfaceworthy
March 14, 2014 @ 01:01 PM
FRENCH MONTANA

going to NYC for a month.

And may be Portugal or Italy to chill with friends
March 14, 2014 @ 01:34 PM
mandingo warrior

Probably backpacking through Europe. Hopefully start it off July 6 in Pamplona by running with the bulls cool

holla at ya guala

March 14, 2014 @ 03:40 PM
awhitehippy

How's California like to people who haven't been here or that come once in a while but don't live here? I've always been curious about it since I lived here, LA/SFV, all my life.

Edit: Forgot to say, this summer I have a couple shows to go to, Mac DeMarco, Growlers, some others and HOPEFULLY The Low End Theory Festival if I manage to get tickets which are sold out. Also have a couple road trips planned to San Francisco and Portland. Getting my 5D this summer also so that's what I'm looking forward to also.

x

March 14, 2014 @ 03:43 PM
REVS

Any Philly heads who are going to the roots picnic in a few months we should meet up. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

March 14, 2014 @ 04:24 PM
mackness

How's California like to people who haven't been here or that come once in a while but don't live here? I've always been curious about it since I lived here, LA/SFV, all my life.
I went to LA last summer and it was pretty cool. It was exciting because I had never been before and it seemed pretty different than the midwest/east coast. Like everything is at a different pace there.

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

March 14, 2014 @ 04:33 PM
LCULT

I went to LA last summer and it was pretty cool. It was exciting because I had never been before and it seemed pretty different than the midwest/east coast. Like everything is at a different pace there.
Visited America a number of times (I'm from the UK), mostly to the East Coast and West Coast, and I can 100% say West Coast is where it's at. It's a completely different lifestyle, Los Angeles is literally the most perfect city - You can get to a snow-capped Mountain range from Downtown within an hour, or get to one of the nicest beaches in the country in an even shorter time. All the people I came across were great, the restaurants were so nice, and the whole place in general just seemed to be so chill.

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

March 14, 2014 @ 05:25 PM
jerad

lol i thought the same thing until i moved here. la in itself is such a shitty city
March 14, 2014 @ 06:02 PM
sado

March 14, 2014 @ 06:35 PM
Sentimental

Visited America a number of times (I'm from the UK), mostly to the East Coast and West Coast, and I can 100% say West Coast is where it's at. It's a completely different lifestyle, Los Angeles is literally the most perfect city - You can get to a snow-capped Mountain range from Downtown within an hour, or get to one of the nicest beaches in the country in an even shorter time. All the people I came across were great, the restaurants were so nice, and the whole place in general just seemed to be so chill.
LA isnt that great. Once you've lived here, you'll see all the bullshit that comes with it. Also you need a car to get to most places, that commuter life will only get you so far. Then depending where you are, you gotta watch your back cause people be creepin, trying to make some bread. It's chill if you're a tourist, but im trying to get the fuck out.
March 14, 2014 @ 06:43 PM
Captain Al

getting my first car

but more excited for disney land cool

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

March 14, 2014 @ 09:06 PM
Glo'bito

Glad no one is replying that they're going to line-up to buy clothing all summer.

going to camp out for Supreme

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

March 14, 2014 @ 09:54 PM
spamster

wouldn't mind going to a cheap ass all inclusive resort with some homies.
Do it. Did one last summer with my group in Playa Del Carmen. Good times. View from our room

March 14, 2014 @ 10:03 PM
99%Shit

First year I've ever had paid vacation days, so I'm going to try and do some smaller trips. Want to hit up the Canadian GP in June. Want to hit up Montreal again for Osheaga in August. Probably do some weekend trips to friends' cottages too. Nothing crazy.

narsha.narsha.narsha

March 14, 2014 @ 10:08 PM
DOUBLECUP

Probably backpacking through Europe. Hopefully start it off July 6 in Pamplona by running with the bulls 
Where you going? Im going to England in Sept. and considering traveling around a bit. I know I definitely want to get to amsterdam, france, and spain.

Probably grinding full time this summer tbh

प्रधानसेनापति :{ ─╤╦︻ 父

March 14, 2014 @ 11:50 PM
Dat1Dude562

Probably backpacking through Europe. Hopefully start it off July 6 in Pamplona by running with the bulls 
Same here. Starting from Ireland and ending in Poland. My flight back is from Norway coolcoolcoolcoolcool

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

March 15, 2014 @ 12:08 AM
ragamuffin

Music festivals, lake and BBQ // summer in general. Mid summer I'm in France for 3 weeks. End of summer hittin up Amsterdam, any cool spots?

edit: 300th post woo

http://gollygee13.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.