Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 11, 2014 @ 01:34 AM
Ruthless

So I've had plenty of hoes, plenty of bitches.. But there's this one girl who always held it down thru everything.. Even though I kept her in the friend zone she's been on some wifey shit.. Down to do anything for me. She's had me like no other. It's crazy.. 

The only bad part is I know I could pull better bitches in the looks department. I got booty calls who want to be my girlfriend that look better than her but I know off tops they don't have me like she does.

anyways, we been getting closer and shit.. She's tellin me she fell in love at first site and will do anything she has to to get and keep me.

ya boys leavin to the military soon and she's tellin me she wants to go wherever I go.. On some deep commitment shit..

So what I need advice on is.. Should I just drop her when I leave for the military? I know I'll get bitches no matter where I go but I deep down feel like I might never get a girl who rides for me like her.. But on the other side I KNOW I could wife up a better looking bitch but I feel like that's some shallow shit.. She isn't necessarily ugly but I just know I can do better. Keep it real with me HB

Let me see those downvotes

March 11, 2014 @ 01:37 AM
JohnvHarrison

Bruh a bitch that would follow you to the military and yall havent even fucked or anything is crazy as hell. Fuck that, you cheat one time and she'll cut your dick off

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

March 11, 2014 @ 01:40 AM
Black Bone

suspended

Looks wont sustain a relationship, if u decide to throw her in the bushes for something volatile and not substancial at all u finna take an L. Keep her.
March 11, 2014 @ 01:41 AM
Ruthless

Bruh a bitch that would follow you to the military and yall havent even fucked or anything is crazy as hell. Fuck that, you cheat one time and she'll cut your dick off
Lol no way bruh we've fucked.. Many times.. 

& ive been treating her like wifey as of lately I just know that if she goes with me when I leave that might be it for my single life..

March 11, 2014 @ 01:52 AM
Gilly Suits

If you choosing wifey off looks alone, you gonna end up like these rappers and ball players minus the money to pay for that bitch. So if you think this one is worth it, go for it. But settling down is scary

Culective.com //

March 11, 2014 @ 01:55 AM
real nigga

Pics

10char

Young niggas run everything

March 11, 2014 @ 02:00 AM
AmericanLegend

na ur tripping ruthless some of these niggas on hb watch too many love movies and listen to too much drake music 
youre young 
shes probably a nice girl 
youll find plenty 
dont trip let her down easy 
dont be a simp 
"why settle for a sandwich when you could be having filet mignon"
stay true b

taste the glamour

March 11, 2014 @ 02:05 AM
mackness

Try it out and see what happens, you may meet someone who holds it down better and is more attractive in the future. Maybe things will work out and maybe things won't. 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

March 11, 2014 @ 02:10 AM
B.M.

Do you not have any real life friends?

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

March 11, 2014 @ 02:14 AM
HBer

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

March 11, 2014 @ 02:15 AM
paradoxx

All you do is brag about how many "bitches you have" on hypebeast forum like this. 
March 11, 2014 @ 02:19 AM
SonOfRise

If you really love her man do it 
Have you seen goodwill hunting? 
Dont pass up on this opportunity you will regret it later in life. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

March 11, 2014 @ 02:21 AM
AD MCMXCVII

^ Disregard Advice
March 11, 2014 @ 02:23 AM
bronze

March 11, 2014 @ 02:25 AM
DOUBLECUP

your posts are always good for a laugh op.

प्रधानसेनापति :{ ─╤╦︻ 父

March 11, 2014 @ 02:30 AM
Ruthless

So people can't ask for advice on the net if they have real life friends? C'mon nigga. 

March 11, 2014 @ 02:30 AM
Ruthless

I try but this thread right here isn't jokes b this shit been heavy on my mind lately.

March 11, 2014 @ 02:31 AM
AmericanLegend

ruthless u downvote my shit b? fuk u 
u deserve a dumb bitch like that, marry her b 

taste the glamour

March 11, 2014 @ 02:32 AM
MobPsycho

So I've had plenty of hoes, plenty of bitches.. But there's this one girl who always held it down thru everything.. Even though I kept her in the friend zone she's been on some wifey shit.. Down to do anything for me. She's had me like no other. It's crazy.. 

The only bad part is I know I could pull better bitches in the looks department. I got booty calls who want to be my girlfriend that look better than her but I know off tops they don't have me like she does.

anyways, we been getting closer and shit.. She's tellin me she fell in love at first site and will do anything she has to to get and keep me.

ya boys leavin to the military soon and she's tellin me she wants to go wherever I go.. On some deep commitment shit..

So what I need advice on is.. Should I just drop her when I leave for the military? I know I'll get bitches no matter where I go but I deep down feel like I might never get a girl who rides for me like her.. But on the other side I KNOW I could wife up a better looking bitch but I feel like that's some shallow shit.. She isn't necessarily ugly but I just know I can do better. Keep it real with me HB
Dear diary
March 11, 2014 @ 02:32 AM
DOUBLECUP

I try but this thread right here isn't jokes b this shit been heavy on my mind lately.
if you are srs ask her about her 5 year plan.. shit, 10 year plan. Shit might be different than yours

प्रधानसेनापति :{ ─╤╦︻ 父

March 11, 2014 @ 02:33 AM
Ruthless

Nah that wasn't me b I haven't downvoted anyone in this thread 

March 11, 2014 @ 02:34 AM
Ruthless

if you are srs ask her about her 5 year plan.. shit, 10 year plan. Shit might be different than yours
She wanna finish school & she pretty much down to just go where I go, ima ask about her 10 year plan though cause that's some real shit 

March 11, 2014 @ 02:34 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

lmao ruthless caught the feelings
March 11, 2014 @ 02:35 AM
backlikethat

March 11, 2014 @ 02:36 AM
Ulrich

dont know if ur srs or this is from a movie plot
March 11, 2014 @ 02:40 AM
Sentimental

In 3 years : "yall coppin those new Adidas?"

March 11, 2014 @ 02:41 AM
B Low Brown

Shoulda put this in the relationship thread, most off topic posters ain't gonna give advice they just gonna try to be funny and get sum upvotes

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

March 11, 2014 @ 02:52 AM
*ER!C

from one pussy gettin nigga to another .. you need that good woman in your life, that'll take care of you no matter what.

don't listen to these other niggas .. if you feelin her, wife it up.  If you a smooth nigga, you can still get bad bitches on the side.  Plus, when these bitches know you got a shorty, they go even harder to get the dick .. trust me
March 11, 2014 @ 03:13 AM
ramos0927

Be straight up with her. Don't lead her on my nigga.
March 11, 2014 @ 04:17 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

I had the same situation with my tight homegirl from high school. When we got out of HS we started hooking up and I cuffed her. We went out for 3 years. 2 of which were bomb but near the end we were going different ways. Long story short we broke up and it fucked off our friendship. Never regret being with her or breaking up with her but do regret losing the friendship & miss how dope it was to be with somebody who knew me that well and was so ride or die. My advice is...
If it's meant to be she'll be there. Dead that with her now and explain why(not the "she's average looking" part tho..),handle your biz, come back a little older & mature, then see how it twerks out from there. Might just be a good homie to have or might be wifey material but she'll be neither if you fuck off the relationship because it started on some long distance shit when you really not into her that way.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

Please login first to reply.