Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 6, 2014 @ 02:56 AM
Ruthless

Do you date/fuck hoes that most people would call a 9/10 or a 10/10? Or do you normally get the 6s and 7s everyone claims they're too good for. 

Let me see those downvotes

March 6, 2014 @ 03:02 AM
Mah Nigga

I m going to be honest with you. Its been 1 year and a half that I didnt have sex with a girl...
sad Im in college and I should be at the zenith of my sexual life but im far from this.

Business is not skyrocketing.. I sometimes have a girl in a club who masturbates me LOL.
thats all. And they are not 9 10..

Still, when i was in high school, a freshman, my GF was a senior high school and all her male friends were so jealous of me because such a clown like me at the time had the right to fuck her ahah.
March 6, 2014 @ 03:05 AM
NapoleonComplex

truth rap. 
I've snagged 2 dimes in my entire life. Hoping with the right moves in college and beyond i can snag more. cool 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 6, 2014 @ 03:13 AM
Ruthless

I m going to be honest with you. Its been 1 year and a half that I didnt have sex with a girl...
Im in college and I should be at the zenith of my sexual life but im far from this.

Business is not skyrocketing.. I sometimes have a girl in a club who masturbates me LOL.
thats all. And they are not 9 10..

Still, when i was in high school, a freshman, my GF was a senior high school and all her male friends were so jealous of me because such a clown like me at the time had the right to fuck her ahah.
Real recognize real dawg.. I respect u

Just step ya shit up bro

u recognize that u ain't where u want to be right now, so step up and fix it 

March 6, 2014 @ 03:13 AM
blackice445

You're on a forum on the INTERNET, I doubt many of us are pulling dimes. Who the fuck is actually pulling dimes anyways? You just keep it coming with the corny threads.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

March 6, 2014 @ 03:15 AM
Ruthless

You're on a forum on the INTERNET, I doubt many of us are pulling dimes. Who the fuck is actually pulling dimes anyways? You just keep it coming with the corny threads.

"Who the fuck is actually pulling dimes"

Uh.. Lots of people. If you're going to be insecure & attack me instead of contributing to the thread then just leave b

I'm starting to understand why some of y'all hate on me so much.. Envy is a bitch 

March 6, 2014 @ 03:18 AM
meFLOW

consistent 6/7s

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

March 6, 2014 @ 03:22 AM
karibruze

Not to downplay looks, personality, charm, natural charisma, etc. but like a lot of things; pulling 9s 10s can depend on timing. Catch her in the right vulnerable state (her being overwhelmed with work, school, or even her own friends for example) and the chances of you tapping increase exponentially
March 6, 2014 @ 03:37 AM
AmericanLegend

dimes want ya boy b serious

taste the glamour

March 6, 2014 @ 03:43 AM
B.M.

Uh.. Lots of people. If you're going to be insecure & attack me instead of contributing to the thread then just leave b
Lot's of people? In the simplest of terms, dimes represent 10% of all women. Lot's of people aren't fucking that percentile. And don't even make me break out the bell curve.

Personally, I've never fucked a dime. Olivia Munn is a dime. Any girl at the club has a peak of 8. With that said, I've fucked me a few 8's.

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

March 6, 2014 @ 03:51 AM
jeanyes

i've fucked dogs in my day, and i've managed to have relationships with 9-10 range girls. some ending worse than others. my opinion, of course. 
March 6, 2014 @ 03:58 AM
B Low Brown

Lot's of people? In the simplest of terms, dimes represent 10% of all women. Lot's of people aren't fucking that percentile. And don't even make me break out the bell curve.

Personally, I've never fucked a dime. Olivia Munn is a dime. Any girl at the club has a peak of 8. With that said, I've fucked me a few 8's.
I've seen women finer than Olivia munn at the club so I can't agree with this post 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

March 6, 2014 @ 04:05 AM
backlikethat

i pull quarters
March 6, 2014 @ 04:14 AM
jamesjebbia

your insecurities showing b.
March 6, 2014 @ 04:18 AM
*ER!C

Got a shorty now, but i was definitely pullin dimes when i was a free agent .. Overall though, i've had more 7-8's than 9-10's 
March 6, 2014 @ 04:54 AM
totalespionage

Can't even fake, most of the calls I make are 2:00am's. Ima just leave it at that
March 6, 2014 @ 05:01 AM
beenyce

my most recent ex was a 10
but tbh ive had better sex with 7-8's
March 6, 2014 @ 05:09 AM
mackness

Got a shorty now, but i was definitely pullin dimes when i was a free agent .. Overall though, i've had more 7-8's than 9-10's 
free agent hahah

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

March 6, 2014 @ 05:20 AM
B.M.

I've seen women finer than Olivia munn at the club so I can't agree with this post 
Maybe. Maybe not. That's the problem with perception. And inflation. Not many half asian/white girls with nice asses in Philly.

Speaking of perception, what's everyone's idea of a 10? A 10 to me is something utterly unattainable. Like, no girl in my high school was above an 8. I can list on one hand how many dimes I've met in real life. A 10 is somebody I'd sell my soul for. 

Yo, Lucifer. How much, b?

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

March 6, 2014 @ 05:33 AM
Hashy

I really pull a majority 8s and some 9s tho never a 10 tho cause no girl is perfect in my opinion
March 6, 2014 @ 05:49 AM
FLVMINCO

Meh, I've pulled dimes just off simple conversation but when it comes to fucking my dick has no prejudice. I'll fuck 5-7 while I put in their necessary work with better bitches.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

March 6, 2014 @ 05:53 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

i pull 3,s and 4,s
March 6, 2014 @ 06:00 AM
Black Donald Trump

In my mind a dime is like supermodel status and I don't really even see girls like that. One time tho I saw one and got her number, but she went back to school a few hours away 2 days later. We texted a bit, but never ended up working out, I was so mad lol
March 6, 2014 @ 06:06 AM
spriteremix

lemme keep it real: yes

because I'm a 9/10 on bad days myself
March 6, 2014 @ 12:02 PM
johnathan

tbh i feel like its quality over quantitiy bcuz if I'm a 5/10 (which I'm not) girls won't look at me as a 5/10 if my track record is 9/10s or 10/10s I've spat this knowledge to all my ugly brothers and raised their pussy percentage on average by 10-15 percent in 2-3 months. Although if you're averaging out about 3-4 5-7s in a 3 month period, on my method you may only get 1-2 DIMES in a 3 month period but it ups your social status with other women and men consider you APLHA as fuck. And of course the more dimes you fuck the more dimes will wanna fuck you its a supply and demand thing don't over saturate your dick in the cesspool that is ur local club or high school etc. make ur dick a supreme drop and only the top dawg bitches in front of the line are getting it juhurd

free max b 2013

March 6, 2014 @ 01:27 PM
HBer

I'm starting to understand why some of y'all hate on me so much.. Envy is a bitch 
Ruthless I respect your game and all but Blackice is right. some of the guys on here say they pull 10s or had but the girl probably was a 6 or 7 a lot of times niggas like to overrate the girls they fucked or been with .No girl is really a 10

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

March 6, 2014 @ 01:29 PM
HBer

my most recent ex was a 10
but tbh ive had better sex with 7-8's
Ex she was not a 10 if you had to break up with her

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

March 6, 2014 @ 01:38 PM
-che

Who gives a fuck though - not saying I don't notice when there is a hot girl walking around the club but it's all so subjective. Also you in for trouble when it comes to relationships if you sit there with the 7 that you trust/love but keep thinking "but what if i had an 9 or a 10" - your pride gonna end up fucking with you.
March 7, 2014 @ 02:11 AM
Wordbank

Pulled a couple 9s and 10s in the looks department before.

7-8 is about as high as I go now. I've noticed that "dimes" aren't typically worth the trade off for personality, which is what happens so often.

Just date who you like and click with, anything else issn't worth it.
March 7, 2014 @ 02:22 AM
Efil4zaggin

A girl is more than a number to me.

:0

Please login first to reply.