February 25, 2014 @ 04:54 AM
Glo'bito

kinda wanted to bring up a deep topic. what I will never get is why do niggas bounce out of their kids life. like my mom baby sits this ladys kid he's like 3 or something and he never seen his dad, his moms a single mother. so he has no father figure in his life. I noticed how he gets attatched to my dad.  he calls him "papi" but he's a lil kid so we just play it off and he kinda looks up to him, but it's kinda sad. a boy needs his father in their life. dont they ever think that their kid needs them to be there for them in the future? I mean if your not gonna provide for your kid then you should've pulled out in the first place. reminds me of that Will Smith episode..

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

February 25, 2014 @ 04:59 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

bitches aint shyt
February 25, 2014 @ 05:06 AM
*ER!C

i was raised by my mom .. met my pops for the first time when i was 18 .. still have no relationship with the nigga.

He's a loser .. I doubt my life would have been better if he was around.  My mom played both roles and she did a better job than he ever could have .. real talk.

I never could understand it either bro ... The niggas that do that shit are just bums, plain and simple.
February 25, 2014 @ 05:15 AM
Glo'bito

i was raised by my mom .. met my pops for the first time when i was 18 .. still have no relationship with the nigga.

He's a loser .. I doubt my life would have been better if he was around.  My mom played both roles and she did a better job than he ever could have .. real talk.

I never could understand it either bro ... The niggas that do that shit are just bums, plain and simple.

I'm blessed to have my pops with me since I was born. you gotta give it up for your mom to be able to do that I can imagine the struggle. one of my aunts raised my cousin by herself and he's 25 now so he takes care of her

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

February 25, 2014 @ 05:17 AM
PinoyAko

Sometimes the pussy is too good for the dude to pullout but he's not emotionally attached to the woman and doesn't wanna spend his life with the bitch. 
February 25, 2014 @ 05:21 AM
DykeTyson

Never understood how people could have a kid then bail out. Shits fucked up. Historically tho music artist without dads have made some good ass music.

Security breach in my butthole got damn.

February 25, 2014 @ 05:26 AM
Think People

its really sad man.
like i see nigga younger than me with kids and they dont give a shit about em. but they friends encourage the dickhead shit. friends dont let friends become lost niggas.
February 25, 2014 @ 05:35 AM
.jpg

.... I just made a thread similar to this lol.
February 25, 2014 @ 05:39 AM
Sentimental

Grew up my whole life without my dad. When I was little I met him a few times but I dont remember him ever living with me and my mom. Then when I was 4 we moved and my mom was working all the time so I had to raised myself. I've known for a long time that he has a good job and he makes good money, but we've never gotten a dime. Seeing my mom just working day and night, just pisses me off inside. Years later when I got caught up, my mom finally spilled to me that he has another family. I've recently seen his face for the first time in over a decade and he wanted to talk to me, but I couldn't say anything; it was just too much. The only thing that made me feel a little better about this situation is that I might have a half brother or sister and that was new to me.

I don't hate him, but I don't want him in my life either. I gotta say that it was REALLY hard growing up without a father figure or even a role model. Like I said, I don't hate my father, but I don't ever plan on being like him. When I have kids, I plan to be there for them and do things for them that my dad never did for me.

I ghost write for Chief Keef

February 25, 2014 @ 05:45 AM
Glo'bito

.... I just made a thread similar to this lol.

I was going to post there but I started typing a paragraph and I kinda thought it was thread worthy lol my bad b

February 25, 2014 @ 06:13 AM
cubie

grew up without a pops and the notion that a kid needs a male role model is kinda bullshit imo. i guess it depends on circumstances and attitude and all that but i never understood how a male role model could be so important 

http://last.fm/user/yourfag

February 25, 2014 @ 06:29 AM
NapoleonComplex

My dad's been here since day 1, but dude is a scum bag. Cheated/Cheats on my mom used to beat her when i was younger. Shit pisses me off to think about. I appreciate all he's done for me and my siblings but I will never want to be like him, ever. 

Be a man, HB brethren. Be a man your girl would cherish. Be a man your sons would look up to. Be a man your daughters would look for in their potential mate. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

February 25, 2014 @ 09:32 AM
Norrin Radd

Sometimes the pussy is too good for the dude to pullout but he's not emotionally attached to the woman and doesn't wanna spend his life with the bitch. 
This has to be the dumbest thing I've read, just because he doesn't like the woman doesn't mean he shouldn't be there for his child.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 25, 2014 @ 11:22 AM
-che

People are capable of being selfish on a whole other level. Met a dude at school who's dad was a "known rich philanderer" and had like 3 or 4 families throughout the world, he would just spend a few months with each family at a time then drop by the next. Basically threw money at the situation and got to keep fucking the women when he dropped by cause they would live in the houses he paid for.

Fucking lame imo.
February 25, 2014 @ 02:20 PM
Iarumas

Some people don't think having kids is a serious matter.
There's a lot of people who really don't deserve to have the ability to produce children.
February 25, 2014 @ 04:12 PM
asapraq

i grew up in a single parent home, and my mom did absolutely everything for us... met not only our needs, but our wants too. my brother and I were surrounded by family, uncles that stepped up and tried to be a male figure for us. we grew up perfectly fine saying that we didnt miss our father and our mom played both roles but the truth is a woman, no matter how strong, could never fill the void that a father is supposed to fill. its just deeper than that. 
February 25, 2014 @ 07:58 PM
totalespionage

Even though my dad was/is very active in my life I did not grow up with him in the household. On some real shit my dad pulled some super pimp move on my mom. He already had a family back in Africa but came to the US to attend college. He ended up getting my mom pregnant and he already had two other children with another woman. He and my mom never married and he ended up bringing his family here and being with them. I used to visit him a lot on weekends up until I turned 18 but I still see him from time to time. Am I mad...no because I honestly DGAF at this point. Whats done is done and when all of that stuff happened I was like 2 so I can't remember that shit anyways. I am fortunate though because I have lived a really good life. My mom had a govt job that was well paying, never ever been in a tough time financially, and moms always kept a nigga wardrobe fresh she also got a nigga hip to sports at a young age. I honestly can't complain and actually look at the situation as amazing because a lot of my friends who grew up with both parents didn't look or act like it (always asking for money, always ungrateful). Gotta thank mom dukes man, I got to. 
February 25, 2014 @ 09:10 PM
!Bang!

Dude, my Nephew is going to grow up all fucked up. His moms a total nut job and his pops up and left them because of her. Pray for him breh.
February 26, 2014 @ 12:16 AM
NapoleonComplex

Dude, my Nephew is going to grow up all fucked up. His moms a total nut job and his pops up and left them because of her. Pray for him breh.
lol prayer doesnt do shit. you can do something tho, if you care enough. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

February 26, 2014 @ 09:53 AM
asapraq

lol prayer doesnt do shit. you can do something tho, if you care enough. 
matthew 21:22 

Please login first to reply.