FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
February 24, 2014 @ 11:26 AM
justinslayer

Or is it just hype?

It seems that every California thread i visit regardless of the forum, someone would say something about avoiding a certain area to prevent myself of getting shot by some eses?

Is this true? because it seems like one big exaggeration.
February 24, 2014 @ 12:10 PM
megustaleche

You dumb or something? I live a hour from Oakland which is 2nd or 3rd most dangerous city in the us. And yea there is areas you just don't go to unless your asking for trouble

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

February 24, 2014 @ 01:19 PM
SonOfRise

Yes and no. I don't live in California but there is always tension when two different people from different backgrounds interact. From what I know tho Mexicans and blacks love ass. I have seen this first hand. When two grown men talk about a woman's ass it is in my eyes a "friendship" or "bond" has happened. That's just what I seen. But if you remove the ass from the conversation there will be tension.
The booty is needed.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

February 24, 2014 @ 01:30 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

Yes and no. I don't live in California but there is always tension when two different people from different backgrounds interact. From what I know tho Mexicans and blacks love ass. I have seen this first hand. When two grown men talk about a woman's ass it is in my eyes a "friendship" or "bond" has happened. That's just what I seen. But if you remove the ass from the conversation there will be tension.
The booty is needed.
you are 15 you dont know nothing about ass breh
February 24, 2014 @ 02:17 PM
jbigs

The booty is needed.
shots fired we got a man down

Flipping bricks and hoodies.

February 24, 2014 @ 02:47 PM
piccolo

Stop watching gangland.

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

February 24, 2014 @ 02:50 PM
Canvas08

You dumb or something? I live a hour from Oakland which is 2nd or 3rd most dangerous city in the us. And yea there is areas you just don't go to unless your asking for trouble
oakland isnt even bad tho

richmond, EPA, and stockton are way worse these days
February 24, 2014 @ 03:42 PM
isthistobe

Only if your in high school or some 15 year old hard ass Mexican vat 
February 24, 2014 @ 03:46 PM
demstacksdoe

on the DL I despise some of the attitudes some mexicans have. I see a lotta em in my area and they all act like they entitled to some shit, talking all this garbage and they think they're negro. They piss me off bruh

I got love for the hardworking man though.

A lot of the hard workers that gotta put in labor for their fam are of Mexican descent. 
February 24, 2014 @ 05:41 PM
Beach2theBay

The beef is just amongst gangs. It's kind of like prison where you have to stick with your own in a dangerous situation. Beyond gangs everyone's cool. I see plenty of black guys with mexicans girls and vice versa so not all blacks and mexicans hate each other here.
February 24, 2014 @ 07:23 PM
Hypnosis

The fuck? Stockton is quiet as fuck. I have family up there and there ain't shit going on there. East side San Jose is definitely worse lmao. 
February 24, 2014 @ 07:32 PM
fakeasslondon

This mexican chick I work with cant stand black men..im a sexy quad racial so I get a pass but yeah were shes from intexas latinos n blacks dont mix
February 24, 2014 @ 11:24 PM
GW

I live in Richmond and go to UC Berkeley. If you have any common sense, you know what parts of Richmond and Oakland to stay out of.
February 24, 2014 @ 11:31 PM
Fonze

I live in Richmond and go to UC Berkeley. If you have any common sense, you know what parts of Richmond and Oakland to stay out of.
Foreal. I live in Oakland, you don't take your ass to the Deep East or Deep West unless your ass is invited. Almost all violence is gang related out here. These dudes ain't giving a fuck now a days bustin at anyone they think is an opp. 
February 25, 2014 @ 12:07 AM
romel

op you ever watch fruitvale station?
February 25, 2014 @ 12:19 AM
Isthisreallife

suspended

OP, not everything is like in tv..What i heard is a shit load of Blacks are having interracial relations with latinos and mexicans in cali.
February 25, 2014 @ 01:57 AM
Ulrich

I live in the not-so-safe part of California and it aint even a big deal. 
February 25, 2014 @ 02:00 AM
SonOfRise

The booty is needed.
I learned from an early age that ass is important in today's society. 
I don't think age matters when you talk about ass. I have been mesmerized by ass my whole life. Even if it has been 15 years it doesn't matter
ass is ass

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

February 25, 2014 @ 02:01 AM
SonOfRise

This mexican chick I work with cant stand black men..im a sexy quad racial so I get a pass but yeah were shes from intexas latinos n blacks dont mix
Yea here in Texas Mexicans hate Blacks it's a fact. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

February 25, 2014 @ 03:03 AM
slytendencies

I'm Mexican and live in a almost completely Mexican neighborhood with some black people and everything is usually cool, it really is just the gangs, and in the wrong streets you can feel tension but its not like people getting shot and shit, people are civil unless you look like your in a gang, in which case you might get called out or if there is a group maybe approached, your relatively safe though
February 25, 2014 @ 03:41 AM
Sentimental

Been hit up by Hispanic gangs; used to chill with black and Hispanic gang members. From experience, I can say that everyone is usually chill except for that one guy that don't like that one black/hispanic guy and he's the one that usually causes the beef.

I ghost write for Chief Keef

February 25, 2014 @ 03:55 AM
AmericanLegend

dog im mexican i lived in orange county there is no beef lol they just go with their own like chinese people all live in the same area , whites , blacks, hispanics , not a beef type thing just every ones natural tendency to seek their own ,it was odd to see a black dude at school or just around, actually i dont remember one in elementary i remember a handful of white kids completely Mexican washed though they were usually white trash, u see asians who own the liquor stores and speak spanish too lol but i dont remember them at school either basically just hispanics/poor white kids so much so the schools have an introduction to english class for kindergarten and shit for them to speak english ,looking back at it i can understand why people want to deport mexicans and shit cus they speak spanish and what not if i was i white dude id be like wtf look at these motherfuckers, but as i got older i realized its 
all just petty shit were all humans cultural differences are an illusion

people wise when u get into the suburbs its all just a mix 

taste the glamour

February 25, 2014 @ 04:27 AM
Glo'bito

unless there gang members no. as minoritys blacks and Mexicans are usually cool with each other. black kids seem to hang out with Mexicans more than whites

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

February 25, 2014 @ 04:39 AM
DykeTyson

I see black people at the taco truck sometime so I'm pretty sure everyone's cool with eachother bruh

Security breach in my butthole got damn.

February 25, 2014 @ 04:42 AM
db_cooper

It's simple shit, no one gonna fuck wit u unless you startin shit. The rest is just gang boredom
February 25, 2014 @ 08:15 AM
Stoplooklisten

This is how I feel: my gf lives in east oakland and I live about 30 minutes away in a pretty much all Hispanic community and I'm Mexican. Oakland is pretty even between black and Mexican. I don't know much about gangs in Oakland but I do know that they're not out and about near international they're deep in the streets just as in EPA. In my opinion Mexicans and blacks get along better than most people think, don't get me wrong shit goes down but It's not like in jail where your race is your gang affiliation. And as for Oakland not being dangerous that's bs. I barely walk down the street to the local grocery store with my girl bc I always have to end up shrugging off black guys since I am with my Asian gf and we all know black guys love Asians.
February 25, 2014 @ 10:37 AM
majdob

The booty is needed.

Please login first to reply.