Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 21, 2014 @ 01:20 AM
valleyla

damn you guys are salty. why do you care if someone wants to list their gender as cisgender male on facebook? 
It's not just this....it's the movement towards this gender-neutral society that I've been watching happen...and this is just another major point in that movement. It's like these people want to shame you for being proud of being masculine or feminine in society today, and claim that you're oppressing them by being normal. Fuck that....how many people on earth associate with any of this shit? Less than 1%? Why is this 'gender is only a social construct' bullshit being forced onto everyone else? Why is it being broadcasted all over the media and internet? Why are they teaching this bullshit at my college? We shouldn't be painted as bad people because we don't give a fuck about the problems these gender confused weirdos have. Maybe if they weren't confused about their gender identity they wouldn't have any problems. I have no sympathy for a man who is upset because society thinks it's weird that he wants to act like a woman.
Chop your logic is fucking retarded, everybody deserves a good life, and trans people aren't confused, you're the one whose confused fam. You really feel attacked by a movement to treat people who are different than you as equals? I don't care if those people are 1% or 70% they aren't hurting anyone and they aren't trans by confusion or choice nine times outta 10. Honestly I am really disappointed in you after I opened up to you about my girlfriends trans brother in another thread a few months ago, I know its HB forums and teenagers use it to fuck around and troll, but that was some real life personal shit I shared to educate. If this was a matter of opinion i'd say alright, agree to disagree, but you are being straight up ignorant, and its no different than racism or homophobia besides the percentage of the population affected. How is a trans person fucking up your lifestyle anyway fam? Because some people tried to educate on what life is like in their shoes and maybe suggested you view people like equal humans and let them do their own thing as long as its not hurting you?
What's funny is this "gender neutral" society he is so against (when in reality we're just moving to a more ACCEPTING society where you can label yourself in a way that empowers yourself, not telling every guy to like stereotypical feminine stuff and vice versa) is the reason why Hypebeast exists. Fashion, by stereotypical standards, was a feminine hobby/interest until recently. Men calling themselves cute is not stereo-typically masculine. All of the things were see as "gender" ("this is what men are and this is what women are) are just based off of a select few from the beginning of history who put these rules into place whether they're spoken or unspoken. If an individual with power at the start of human civilization had said men wear skirts and women wear pants then you would probably see that now. Gender as in "mascule/feminine" IS a social construct which is why parents are allowing their sons the right to choose to dress how they want because they want freedom for their kid to like what they want as long as it isn't killing them
February 21, 2014 @ 01:23 AM
SPACE CATZ

God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steveisha 

On the serious note, it's a biological disorder. It's not normal. 
explain.

dont question my intelligence 
February 21, 2014 @ 01:27 AM
mackness

No one said it was fucking normal, that doesn't mean that it's not okay. 

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

February 21, 2014 @ 01:46 AM
fernyysanchez

they make a big ass deal about this in class (San Fran) to the point where you cant call someone a he or she cause you dont wanna be offensive 
February 21, 2014 @ 02:55 AM
paulywalnuts

damn you guys are salty. why do you care if someone wants to list their gender as cisgender male on facebook? 
i dont give 2 fucks what someone wants to list themselves as 
but is there really a difference between transgender MtF, trans Mtf, and trans* MtF ?  

also as a related and laughable sidenote, here in Philly the public transit systems monthly pass used to have a clearly labeled M or F sticker to prevent misuse but transgender ppl got all pissed off because they had to pick one which made them feel some type of way...long story short theres no sticker anymore

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

February 21, 2014 @ 05:13 AM
Bet

Lol is it really necessary to have 55 different forms..
February 21, 2014 @ 06:12 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

I kissed my teeth when i seen this 

The only option there should be is Male or Female 

If you have a dick your a bitch and if you have a pussy your a dude

- Tracy Jackson
loool seen you get fused out by a sheman on twitter. 
You don't have a right fag. lol

:)

February 21, 2014 @ 06:41 AM
mackness

You probably believe in God too lol

February 21, 2014 @ 06:46 AM
mackness

You probably believe in God too lol
I do. There is no shame in that. Modern society lets people believe in whatever you want so what? Bring it on breh. 
By that logic people can believe whatever they are whatever gender they want to be. Nice.

February 21, 2014 @ 06:51 AM
mackness

They obviously can considering Facebook has made the sudden step to allow that. Just because society says its ok doesn't make it so. Think for yourself. I personally don't think it is normal or realistic in any ways. Not just because my God says so but because it is not natural in any way
>Think for yourself >is religious
You're prehistoric. 

February 21, 2014 @ 06:59 AM
mackness

I think for myself just fine. And i know how i feel about todays affairs. I just disagree with all this shit being pushed on society's youth on what is right and wrong now a days. Theres nothing prehistoric at all about sticking to my values. 

Maybe you should get some for yourself. Probably wouldn't be so confused about your own body
I'm not confused about my body, I know what I am and how I feel. I'm sorry you have to follow some false pretense to feel secure. There is nothing WRONG with not being comfortable with the gender you were born with. I have values that everyone should be able to feel comfortable in their own skin and if that requires a little extra labeling etc etc then so be it. Have fun in the stone age worshipping some ancient shit. 

February 21, 2014 @ 07:12 AM
mackness

It makes perfect sense. It's the same shit as buying clothing that you like because you like it for whatever reason. You weren't made that way for any other reason than your DNA/biological makeup. If someone wants to change something about themselves they damn well can. And I'm not an atheist either, I have no idea if there is a higher power or not. But religion is just bad news overall. 

February 21, 2014 @ 07:14 AM
AmericanLegend

who cares as long as i got big dik fuk yall

taste the glamour

February 21, 2014 @ 07:30 AM
cubie

lol your constant jokes about stone age worship amuses me. Theres no need to bring my religious beliefs into this. I was simply stating i don't agree with what has been posted and feel sickened by it. You're just playing the bad atheist in this case and trying to take shots at that

Anyways, as far as being comfortable in your own body, hmm maybe they should be comfortable with what they were born with. Wishing you were a male or female when you were born the opposite and then saying they are happy with themselves is pretty contradictory. Be happy with your fucking self! You were made that way for a reason! Why try and change that into your own conception of how you would like the world to view yourself. All it is is a load of hypocrisy. 

"Be happy in your own body, but hey I'm not, so I'm going to undergo large amounts of surgery, social construction, hormones, ect until i am"

in all honesty doesn't make sense much at all

gotta stop being so ignorant mane. love thy neighbour and all that 
February 21, 2014 @ 08:44 AM
Yuno Gasai

gurl power!!!! smile smile smile

CHOPZZ : then again i used to say k-nock, k-nock @sndgms

February 21, 2014 @ 03:51 PM
kbos

lol your constant jokes about stone age worship amuses me. Theres no need to bring my religious beliefs into this. I was simply stating i don't agree with what has been posted and feel sickened by it. You're just playing the bad atheist in this case and trying to take shots at that

Anyways, as far as being comfortable in your own body, hmm maybe they should be comfortable with what they were born with. Wishing you were a male or female when you were born the opposite and then saying they are happy with themselves is pretty contradictory. Be happy with your fucking self! You were made that way for a reason! Why try and change that into your own conception of how you would like the world to view yourself. All it is is a load of hypocrisy. 

"Be happy in your own body, but hey I'm not, so I'm going to undergo large amounts of surgery, social construction, hormones, ect until i am"

in all honesty doesn't make sense much at all
Check your privilege b, its easy for us folk who are comfortable with our genders too look down on those who aren't. What you are missing, is that its not a choice, its not as simple as just be comfortable with what you were born with. I actually would have agreed with you until the chick im dating revealed that her little brother is trans. Fam, this kid was a girl and since he was A BABY was doing masculine behavior, knew he was a man in a womans body all along. You might not want to believe it exists, and yes it is a disorder or disease, and its not a choice. The cure is not telling trans people ACCEPT YOUR DICK AND PUSSY AND BEHAVE THE WAY SOCIETY TELLS PEOPLE WITH YOUR BODY TOO, the cure for trans people is to allow them to be comfortable as who they want to be. Who are you to impose your beliefs on others. ITS NOT A CHOICE, THEY COULDNT CHANGE NO MATTER HOW BAD THEY WANTED TOO. You think somebody actually wants to be ridiculed and live that fucked up life of being othered and dehumanized by choice? It's not biology that tells men and women too be masculine and feminine, its tradition and society. Fam, back in the day there used to be civilizations where people worshiped women, and dues butt fucked, and the manly sex simple was the dudes with small dicks. There is not right or wrong way to be a gender, there is only popular and unpopular. Do the knowledge, this is factual information im not just spewing an opinion at you. I know for a fact you have no intelligent fact based sources for your beliefs. 

Mind you, im only passionate about this because I actually know a trans person I care about, and because of blind ignorance like this, their daily life has to be a struggle and a secret. For real if you saw this kid you'd think he was a regular ass dude you'd have no idea. One of your homies could be trans for all you know. 
February 21, 2014 @ 04:50 PM
dmwalking

Damn I didn't think people would care so much about that.  I have my world view.  I believe in two genders and adhere to gender roles. But at the same time, I'm of the political belief of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.  As long as you're a consenting adult, and a productive member of society, do your thing. I draw the line at animals and pedos.  You need jail and chemical castration for that.  But if you're a competent adult, I don't care what you identify as as long as you aren't impeding on my rights or others rights. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 21, 2014 @ 05:28 PM
Sub Prime

Damn I didn't think people would care so much about that.  I have my world view.  I believe in two genders and adhere to gender roles. But at the same time, I'm of the political belief of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.  As long as you're a consenting adult, and a productive member of society, do your thing. I draw the line at animals and pedos.  You need jail and chemical castration for that.  But if you're a competent adult, I don't care what you identify as as long as you aren't impeding on my rights or others rights. 
gender identity has nothing to do with sexual orientation. two different subjects.
February 21, 2014 @ 05:39 PM
ragamuffin

Why care if someones living their life their way? I somehow understand conservative people in conserving some values, BUT. If your views are opressing people mentally, saying you're sick, mentally challenged, immoral or whatever; your're views are trash. I could never fathom why people get on the defensive when gender and sexuality is the topic. Conservatives and a bunch of religious people REALLY need to get a reality check, what the worlds racism issue were, the sexuality/gender identity discrimination issue is now. 

http://gollygee13.tumblr.com/

February 21, 2014 @ 05:44 PM
mackness

Why care if someones living they're life their way? I somehow understand conservative people in conserving some values, BUT. If your views are opressing people mentally, saying you're sick, mentally challenged, immoral or whatever; your're views are trash. I could never fathom why people get on the defensive when gender and sexuality is the topic. Conservatives and a bunch of religious people REALLY need to get a reality check, what the worlds racism issue were, the sexuality/gender identity discrimination issue is now. 
Yes.

February 21, 2014 @ 05:45 PM
mackness

Its not about ignorance at all. Ill agree to disagree with you. Everyone will have their own beliefs. Im not putting forth hatred towards the tran community in any way just stating how i feel and having a discussion because what are these forums for any way? As far as loving thy neighbor, i have no hatred toward them more so their choices. 
You called them sick for wanting to change their gender identity and now you say no hate? 

February 21, 2014 @ 05:53 PM
ragamuffin

gender identity has nothing to do with sexual orientation. two different subjects.
They both have much in common though. Both is about how one identifies oneself, and both are something that's til' some extent (has been proved, although i think a lot more is biological) biologically pre-determined

February 21, 2014 @ 06:05 PM
Sub Prime

They both have much in common though. Both is about how one identifies oneself, and both are something that's til' some extent (has been proved, although i think a lot more is biological) biologically pre-determined
so does race or ethnicity. i'm not saying they both arent important to ones identity, i'm just saying they are different subjects. neither of which has anything to do with bestiality or pedophilia, i was just trying to get dmwalking on the right track
February 21, 2014 @ 06:19 PM
ragamuffin

i was actually targeting the "nothing to do with" part, but now I get what you were saying.

February 21, 2014 @ 06:31 PM
dmwalking

I guess I wasn't specific enough when I commented on animals and all that.  My point wasn't about sexual orientation, it was more about politics.  Basically live and let live.  You wanna say you're a plant, I don't care.  

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 21, 2014 @ 07:24 PM
purples

Just went to change my gender to "Two Spirit" and the option wasn't there, just male/female.

Why lie.
February 21, 2014 @ 07:27 PM
purples

God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steveisha 

On the serious note, it's a biological disorder. It's not normal. 
I'd actually agree with you, and I think a lot of other people would, but are too afraid to admit it.
February 21, 2014 @ 10:21 PM
street lights

Its not about ignorance at all. Ill agree to disagree with you. Everyone will have their own beliefs. Im not putting forth hatred towards the tran community in any way just stating how i feel and having a discussion because what are these forums for any way? As far as loving thy neighbor, i have no hatred toward them more so their choices. 
You called them sick for wanting to change their gender identity and now you say no hate? 
exactly. Feeling shame in another persons actions and not approving of it should not provoke hate at all, nor was i trying to display hate, merely an opinion i have towards the subject. At the end of the day they are still people like you and me just with different beliefs.

All people were created equal and should be treated equal. Both man and women.
and your opinion on 'the subject' is that they are sick. so, you are not treating them equal by judging people (extremely negatively) you know nothing about.
'Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.'   Mathew 7:1-5

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

February 21, 2014 @ 10:32 PM
champagne papi

whats the gender where your a tree stuck in a humans body

Team #1059

February 21, 2014 @ 11:35 PM
bjornvan

wtf
time for a nigga to find a broad and settle down
shits getting weird out chea
Nah but seriously tho, folks free to do what they want, and be weird as much as they want, I don't have to accept the shit though.I can see why some say it seem forced on society, because there's little difference between being forced upon society and being brought to light because it depends on how you look at it.There is no right or wrong, only opinions. It seems like now if your opinion is not.. open to all this weird shit your labeled as closed minded.Which is pretty ironic considering those "open minded" people preach being tolerant of each other..

@street lights Him not judging them would be unequal treatment if you want to get technical.. since when does being treated equal means, only having nice things to say? Equal treatment includes all the negatives just as much as it does the positives.

Please login first to reply.