Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 14, 2014 @ 01:56 AM
francois-hollande1

suspended

dats right nikkaz , im outchea in da white House in DC wit my buddy aka Barack obama aka first nigga president of a western country. 

we flexin and stuntin with mary j blige in front of the whole world while u bitches are masturbatin on a gay fashion forum LOL

and we even got our niggas from the NSA who make sure that no frail white herb cac is talkin shit about us

plus im fixed up to the nines , i have my brand new Dior double breasted jacket + a fresh apc blue tie (cuz APC seems to be a big deal in america LOL yall retarted)

and i have a pair of apc nike am1 (france x usa namean ? ) (novis)

February 14, 2014 @ 01:58 AM
spamster

dats right nikkaz , im outchea in da white House in DC wit my buddy aka Barack obama aka first nigga president of a western country. 

we flexin and stuntin with mary j blige in front of the whole world while u bitches are masturbatin on a gay fashion forum LOL

and we even got our niggas from the NSA who make sure that no frail white herb cac is talkin shit about us

plus im fixed up to the nines , i have my brand new Dior double breasted jacket + a fresh apc blue tie (cuz APC seems to be a big deal in america LOL yall retarted)

I don't get it. Are you supposed to be the white guy in this pic or that was first shot of Obama you found? If that is you why do you have the translation thing in your ear? Is he talking to you in Spanish or something?
February 14, 2014 @ 02:02 AM
francois-hollande1

suspended

I don't get it. Are you supposed to be the white guy in this pic or that was first shot of Obama you found?
lol ...

seriously, u dont know who francois hollande is ?
lol they have said on tv that  americans were excited about his visit in the us
February 14, 2014 @ 02:07 AM
AmericanLegend

dude americans dont even care to know their own politicians u think theyre gunna give a fuck about europe

taste the glamour

February 14, 2014 @ 02:07 AM
thatniggatho

Hilarious how niggas celebrate their lack of freedom, a nigga who erodes it even more, a Nigga partying on the job, and conducting acts of lavishness on their dime.  Who hasn't done shit for America. I guess, as long as he's black...

The real monied niggas who run this (not Obama) are laughing at you herbicidal cac bois.

Told yall broke niggas to go to India....See how they live.
LOL

P.S - Fuck France. They aint shit on the world stage.
February 14, 2014 @ 02:18 AM
francois-hollande1

suspended

Hilarious how niggas celebrate their lack of freedom, a nigga who erodes it even more, a Nigga partying on the job, and conducting acts of lavishness on their dime.  Who hasn't done shit for America. I guess, as long as he's black...

The real monied niggas who run this (not Obama) are laughing at you herbicidal cac bois.

LOL
lol

first of all, i'm French. So basically, I SHOULD NOT give a fuck about Barack Obama and his national policy.
So i dont feel concerned about your post. Even if I dont really like him.

Though, I have not understood what u were meaning by go to india.
was that ironical or .. ? Because I can tell you that Ive been in India last summer, and that I dont see anything that could make me want to establish myself in India. Like, SERIOUSLY.
February 14, 2014 @ 02:21 AM
AmericanLegend

u aint french u a algerian immigrant u african

taste the glamour

February 14, 2014 @ 02:22 AM
thatniggatho

LOL
lol

first of all, i'm French. So basically, I SHOULD NOT give a fuck about Barack Obama and his national policy.
So i dont feel concerned about your post. Even if I dont really like him.

Though, I have not understood what u were meaning by go to india.
was that ironical or .. ? Because I can tell you that Ive been in India last summer, and that I dont see anything that could make me want to establish myself in India. Like, SERIOUSLY.
Two in the same... Hollande is a horrible leader of France. Obama is a horrible leader of the U.S. Both have done nothing but ruin their domestic economies. Fitting that they have a lavish sit down with each other. The irony.
(French unemployment at record high)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25922231
February 14, 2014 @ 02:23 AM
thatniggatho

*upvoted
February 14, 2014 @ 02:29 AM
steady

you're wearing am1s with a suit and tie? lrn2dress fuccboi
February 14, 2014 @ 02:36 AM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

February 14, 2014 @ 02:47 AM
Ruthless

I don't get it. Are you supposed to be the white guy in this pic or that was first shot of Obama you found?
lol ...

seriously, u dont know who francois hollande is ?
lol they have said on tv that  americans were excited about his visit in the us
Well I know I ain't excited about that nigga 

Let me see those downvotes

February 14, 2014 @ 03:00 AM
Captain Al

DEAD at niggas like this francis dude having back-up accounts for when they get banned... lmao

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

February 14, 2014 @ 03:10 AM
Hashy

"yall retarted" oh the irony
February 14, 2014 @ 03:26 AM
Sub Prime

go to bed tracy
February 14, 2014 @ 02:22 PM
Pantic

you're wearing am1s with a suit and tie? lrn2dress fuccboi
He actually posted a fit like that with a bowtie and jeans acting like a gawd smh 
February 14, 2014 @ 04:50 PM
koolgtrap

February 14, 2014 @ 07:01 PM
DaPark

are you and tracy ok? 

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

Please login first to reply.