Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 6, 2014 @ 07:05 PM
*ER!C

Not horrifying but weird.

I remember back when i first started browsing the internet, i used

search random things on google. There was a conspiracy forum and all of the posts/threads were by the same person.

The bodybuilding forums found her facebook and it turns out she got sent to a mental institution.

Shit was weird and spooky.
can anybody summarize whats goin on here?  way too much shit to read ..

octose word bro!! I remember that BME pain olympics shit too . . the one where dude cuts his dick off still haunts me today...
February 6, 2014 @ 07:45 PM
Sentimental

Your mom (nsfw)

Fuck Off.

February 6, 2014 @ 07:48 PM
kbos

1 guy 1 cup.
February 6, 2014 @ 08:10 PM
octose

octose word bro!! I remember that BME pain olympics shit too . . the one where dude cuts his dick off still haunts me today...
You have no idea dude, in the 2nd one some fucking dude puts a D-Cell battery down his Urethra.

In heaven, all the interesting people are missing. - Friedrich Nietzsche

February 6, 2014 @ 08:34 PM
veryrareandbased

that guy who dove off a 40FT ledge in Italy and smashed his face on a concrete slab hidden beneath the surface of the ocean. THEN THE VIDEO THAT FOLLOWED AFTER THAT OF HIM IN THE SURGERY ROOM ALIVE. 
one of the few things on the internet that actually made me almost throw up. 

and i handled all the pain olympics, 2 girls 1 cup stuff easy.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

February 6, 2014 @ 11:09 PM
99%Shit

that guy who dove off a 40FT ledge in Italy and smashed his face on a concrete slab hidden beneath the surface of the ocean. THEN THE VIDEO THAT FOLLOWED AFTER THAT OF HIM IN THE SURGERY ROOM ALIVE. 
This the video the  where the dude's face is split in half? Looking like Predator? If so, yeah, that's only video that tripped me out a bit.

narsha.narsha.narsha

February 6, 2014 @ 11:24 PM
mackness

this dude shoved a screwdriver handle down his dick hole

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

February 7, 2014 @ 12:28 AM
db_cooper

Lets get some links up in this
February 7, 2014 @ 01:35 AM
AmericanLegend

i aint desensitized to it tbh ive seen most of this shit on the webs but i prefer not to cus i dont like thinking about it too much, its disgusting

taste the glamour

February 7, 2014 @ 01:54 AM
Black Samurai

It was a giant possum  looking animal sleeping in a human bed with a dead man next to it and it's babies where eating/living in his back 

Don't Shoot Pimpin'

February 7, 2014 @ 02:12 AM
lovedmndlife

not the worst but pretty messed up 

Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs  
Graphic  video
http://gore2gasm.com/forum/index.php?topic=3403.0 

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

February 7, 2014 @ 02:16 AM
REVS

I've been trying to find some decent onion links. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

February 7, 2014 @ 04:33 AM
vizual

Seen this Mexican lady who didn't even look bad, maybe a 7/10, being interviewed by some gang members. Next thing you know this dude busts out a machete, bends her over and whacks the back of her neck. What made it even worse was how she screamed after her neck being sliced open, and the cut wasn't even at all. Dude must've swung about 20 times, making the sloppiest and inaccurate cut patterns possible. He even made about a 14" gash over her breasts from swinging the machete so wildly, you can tell she was suffering. Then finally he twisted her head like some Exorcist shit until it was completely off and threw it.
February 7, 2014 @ 04:56 AM
AGUA

Not the most disturbing shit I've seen, but damn.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b2c_1286237918

Edit:

1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick NSFW

http://muchosucko.com/98769/1-Lunatic-1-Ice-Pick-Video
February 7, 2014 @ 05:12 AM
kmz

Chechclear
find it urself I will not help!
February 7, 2014 @ 05:39 AM
oneallah

scared to click on the shit yall are posting so i wont even bother, having a good night so far 
but scariest shit i have ever seen? 
i have seen the 3 guys 1 hammer shit and i just imagined it as some hollywood shit, did it with most of the beheadings, etc, so it didnt bother me since i aint no bitch unless insects are involved

scariest shit, any animal cruelty shit is all i can think of
February 7, 2014 @ 05:50 AM
kbos

For real as of recent i've kinda begun to believe that this shit is poison for the mind to consume. 
February 7, 2014 @ 06:15 AM
AmericanLegend

For real as of recent i've kinda begun to believe that this shit is poison for the mind to consume. 
i feel this tbh, most dudes excuse for watching it is "its reality" but the truth is humans shouldnt be watching this stuff 
u lose your humanity and empathy , reality is also 3 year old kids getting raped aint mean just cus its real ima sit in front of a screen and watch it

taste the glamour

February 7, 2014 @ 06:57 AM
NikeAir93

Seen a video that shows some places of Iraq that have been destroyed by some gunmen. They're in cars/motorcycles driving around shooting people and there some of the civilians running around scared digging through the broken down buildings looking for their kids. One of the parents picks up their kid and when they turn around, the kids head is split in half just hanging. You could see other little kids with bullet holes in their face. 
February 7, 2014 @ 07:02 AM
NikeAir93

There was this video I seen around a year back. It was a video made by the cartel where they chainsawed two men by the neck. Blood everywhere and fuck. Fucking gruesome shit.
February 7, 2014 @ 07:41 AM
goldANDsacks

im so afraid i might accidentally click something in this thread.
February 7, 2014 @ 08:00 AM
db_cooper

Something about seeing it on a screen takes away from the shock value to me. I went through that bestgore.com site and didn't bat an eye. But if I saw that shit irl then it would bring about consternation no doubt
February 7, 2014 @ 01:07 PM
fucktyson

You guys are cunts, been reading and then watching the shit you've been talking about. My mind is now completely raped.
February 7, 2014 @ 05:11 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

you was thirsty for a gif of a man shittin on a baby
February 7, 2014 @ 07:00 PM
Avion

what motive could someone possibly have to shit on a baby

saw a vid of a group of guys throwing a dog of a high bridge on the ground, you could see the dog just lying there and crying, cruel shit
February 7, 2014 @ 08:50 PM
orgasmikksole

THIS THREAD IS NOT LYFE SAFE BREH BREH. THERE WAS ALSO A JAPANESE ONE WITH SOME CRAZY KIDNAPPING MURDER SHIT. 
February 7, 2014 @ 11:06 PM
flu

Some video where this gang attacked a guy in some shrubbery just off the highway. Anyways these guys were putting a  screwdriver in his eye after they brutally beat him. Then they chopped off his head and kept recording. This was proof that you are still alive for a short amount time after your head has been separated from your body.

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

February 7, 2014 @ 11:48 PM
It's Only Hype

You guys are cunts, been reading and then watching the shit you've been talking about. My mind is now completely raped.
Yeah just reading thru this thread is depressing as fuck. def will not watch lol
February 8, 2014 @ 12:22 AM
intellect

There was this video I seen around a year back. It was a video made by the cartel where they chainsawed two men by the neck. Blood everywhere and fuck. Fucking gruesome shit.
I saw that video, it didn't even make me cringe 
February 8, 2014 @ 01:40 AM
poobie

I wouldn't dare watch any of this shit especially beheadings I watch fights on WSHH and sometimes even that makes me feel uneasy, you guys got some guts for watching this stuff.

Please login first to reply.