Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 6, 2014 @ 05:18 AM
blackclits

I'm talking about shit you just can't unsee, what has scarred you over the years of internet browsing. Let's see it, lets hear about it. 
February 6, 2014 @ 05:23 AM
db_cooper

Nothing faze's me or the majority of the internet
February 6, 2014 @ 05:30 AM
Jegz

There was this video I seen around a year back. It was a video made by the cartel where they chainsawed two men by the neck. Blood everywhere and fuck. Fucking gruesome shit.
February 6, 2014 @ 05:31 AM
Bet

Not much on the internet can provoke a reaction to me any more.
February 6, 2014 @ 05:35 AM
bjornvan

February 6, 2014 @ 05:48 AM
RiFF RaFF

bestgore.com

sometimes seeing the reality makes you enjoy life more.

Be about it

February 6, 2014 @ 05:49 AM
Pu

lurking since 2012

February 6, 2014 @ 06:05 AM
mackness

There was this video I seen around a year back. It was a video made by the cartel where they chainsawed two men by the neck. Blood everywhere and fuck. Fucking gruesome shit.
I saw that video, it didn't even make me cringe 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

February 6, 2014 @ 07:31 AM
Iarumas

Shit, really?
#badass
#didntevencringe
February 6, 2014 @ 07:38 AM
Beach2theBay

The gif of the dude shitting on a baby. Seriously the worst thing I've ever seen. I can't wrap my head around why someone would do that. That's way worse than molesting a kid to me and it makes me wonder what other horrible stuff they do to that kid if it's even still alive. Horrible.
February 6, 2014 @ 08:40 AM
chief

one man, one jar

lord have mercy on us all

•••

February 6, 2014 @ 08:54 AM
Jegz

youre a g bro
February 6, 2014 @ 09:04 AM

Inactive

That photo of the person who's hand went though a bread slicing machine has pretty much made me petrified of using one
February 6, 2014 @ 09:32 AM
w00tJAMES

I think that one video "chichang massacre" I forget how it's spelled but they took a knife to the guy's throat while he's still alive. Started cutting and you can hear him gurgling. I think that moment before they started cutting his neck he was yelling for his Mom. That's when my gut sank. Then the gurgling which was just overkill.
February 6, 2014 @ 12:52 PM
LCULT

I remember seeing a video of a burning car with a smashed windscreen. Out of the flaming car, a man crawled out through the windscreen and collapsed on the hood of the car. That's the only human-death vid that has made me feel slightly uncomfortable. I dunno, I think I'm just completely desensitised to this kinda shit. Only vids which I absolutely refuse to watch are where they're torturing dogs. I just can't do it.

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

February 6, 2014 @ 01:46 PM
SonOfRise

I hate when people hurt kids. There was this Chinese baby getting beat up by his babysitter. She was fucking twisting his arm and punching him it was fucked up it made me feel sick because I have a little brother and if anyone did that to him I'd kill them 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

February 6, 2014 @ 02:05 PM
MakinSushi

That one manga/doujin about the graduation ceremony at a junior high school in which it is tradition for the teachers to kill the graduating class. It didn't really weird until everyone started having sex with each other while getting beheaded or hanged. Probably the most gruesome one is when two girls cut open eat others stomachs and rip each others heart out

Didn't scare me, but still, japan is cray.
February 6, 2014 @ 02:19 PM
*ER!C

The internet has desensitized me to pretty much everything now, but i remember when them al-qaeda niggas kidnapped an american journalist in 2002 or some shit.  They cut dudes head off MAD slow with a machete and i remember hearing the dude make some pretty nasty sounds while it was happening.  The carpet he was on kept becoming a darker shade of red every second that went by... shit was disturbing as fuck, especially since i was kinda young ...
February 6, 2014 @ 02:55 PM
Shiri

The internet has desensitized me to pretty much everything now, but i remember when them al-qaeda niggas kidnapped an american journalist in 2002 or some shit.  They cut dudes head off MAD slow with a machete and i remember hearing the dude make some pretty nasty sounds while it was happening.  The carpet he was on kept becoming a darker shade of red every second that went by... shit was disturbing as fuck, especially since i was kinda young ...
Yeh was just about to post this exact thing. Only 16 at the time and videos on the net were rare as fuck. That sound was disturbing as all hell. Life changed after seeing that.

http://blog.careyciuro.com

February 6, 2014 @ 03:14 PM
SonOfRise

I think when I was 7 I saw someone die it scared me but once you see that shit everything else just doesn't compare.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

February 6, 2014 @ 03:17 PM
NapoleonComplex

i saw a chechen rebel get his head chopped off when i was 9. Havent been fazed since. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

February 6, 2014 @ 03:45 PM
Unreachable

I'm pretty desensitized to gore, but when I saw those pics of bugs in the guys dick, I just couldn't.
February 6, 2014 @ 04:05 PM
thehorseman

Yesterday i saw a video on fucking facebook...
It was one guy fucking a dog, while another guy was wanking besides him, it was probably the worst thing i have ever witnessed. i was literally shocked for an hour after
February 6, 2014 @ 05:52 PM
REVS

This was back when the Deep Web threads were poppin' on HB, but me and my buddy (Alexamiles) we're roaming around tor and ended up on some forum basically that was the equivalent to Violent Desires. The site itself wasn't really disturbing, it was disgusting from the fact that it was a bunch of men discussing rape and abuse techniques, but what made me and him exit out fast was some of the users AVI's, basically the size of Hypebeast AVI's but many users had graphic depictions of them interacting with children, which is probably the most disturbing thing I've seen to this day. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

February 6, 2014 @ 05:55 PM
NapoleonComplex

saw this early this week 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=656791104367378
gave me chills for a lil went back to gangbanging on GTA with my niggys tho. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

February 6, 2014 @ 05:59 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

That one manga/doujin about the graduation ceremony at a junior high school in which it is tradition for the teachers to kill the graduating class. It didn't really weird until everyone started having sex with each other while getting beheaded or hanged. Probably the most gruesome one is when two girls cut open eat others stomachs and rip each others heart out

Didn't scare me, but still, japan is cray.
link ?
February 6, 2014 @ 06:15 PM
chilifritos

Not horrifying but weird.

I remember back when i first started browsing the internet, i used
search random things on google. There was a conspiracy forum and all of the posts/threads were by the same person.

The bodybuilding forums found her facebook and it turns out she got sent to a mental institution.

Shit was weird and spooky.
February 6, 2014 @ 06:24 PM
DaPark

That 3 guys 1 hammer video

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

February 6, 2014 @ 06:49 PM
orgasmikksole

that guy who dove off a 40FT ledge in Italy and smashed his face on a concrete slab hidden beneath the surface of the ocean. THEN THE VIDEO THAT FOLLOWED AFTER THAT OF HIM IN THE SURGERY ROOM ALIVE. 
February 6, 2014 @ 06:51 PM
octose

Pain Olympics 1 & 2 fucked my childhood.

In heaven, all the interesting people are missing. - Friedrich Nietzsche // Youtube.com/thephuzz

Please login first to reply.