Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 5, 2014 @ 02:14 PM
kbos

Friscoo!! 
I came in here to say San Francisco

I downvoted you anyway for calling it Frisco. Go back to Iowa. 
How does anyone possibly say SF has the best weather, is that a joke? I love the city but seriously, of everywhere SF? lol it has the worst weather in all of California. 

but x2 on calling it Frisco earning a downvote and x2 on only someone from Iowa would say something that corny. 
February 5, 2014 @ 02:18 PM
kbos

Are people joking with the San Francisco reference? There's no such thing as summer in San Francisco, it's perennially cold and windy at 60, and it's relatively freezing (compared to other cities in the bay) in the Winter. And I didn't even mention the overcast and fog all year round. Oakland and Berkeley are literally across the bridge and the weather is 10x's better. Fuck outta here with San Francisco and good weather in the same sentence.
THIS

and c'mon at hearing NYC too. Some people in here frontin like they city they live in has the best weather just to rep it. 
February 5, 2014 @ 03:13 PM
putanginamo

toronto, it's the best. cocaine everywhere

くそったれ

February 5, 2014 @ 05:54 PM
Rekuso

new york city
nyc is alright imo.  the winters are pretty shitty with the dirty snow/slush all over the street. it makes it a hassle to commute tbh. here's a pic from today, there was a stretch of foot deep ponds all around the sidewalks. i had to ballerina jump that shit

summers are pretty humid out here. and when you're in the subway, it's terrible. spring + fall is nice out here tho.
i think any place that stays around 50-60s is really nice. perfect weather imo

http://instagram.com/quinnrekuso

February 5, 2014 @ 07:48 PM
Sub Prime

Friscoo!! 
I came in here to say San Francisco

I downvoted you anyway for calling it Frisco. Go back to Iowa. 
How does anyone possibly say SF has the best weather, is that a joke? I love the city but seriously, of everywhere SF? lol it has the worst weather in all of California. 

but x2 on calling it Frisco earning a downvote and x2 on only someone from Iowa would say something that corny. 
I lived in San Diego for 4 years. I saw way more fog when I lived in SD than in SF. SD is like 70 degrees everyday, SF is like 60 degrees everyday. I prefer 60.
February 6, 2014 @ 01:01 AM
GP La Flare

SAN DIEGO I LIVE IN CHICAGO
February 6, 2014 @ 01:10 AM
dopeinc

AZ, always sunny
February 6, 2014 @ 02:46 AM
supervi11ain

seattle only in the summer time. all the other seasons its probably like last place

Please login first to reply.