Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 2, 2014 @ 10:11 PM
cubie

australian fuck boys ruin everything, so i'm glad it isn't bigger here tbh.

http://surk.tumblr.com // http://last.fm/user/yourfag

February 2, 2014 @ 10:50 PM
theAnoos

suspended

australian fuck boys ruin everything, so i'm glad it isn't bigger here tbh.
wut 
February 2, 2014 @ 10:57 PM
theAnoos

suspended

Would be cool if hip hop was bigger here. Sick of kids acting like 360 is some God. Hip hop clubs are pretty low in number too, shame 'cause I'd much rather chill out at one of them than go to one of the main clubs Melbourne has to offer.
360 is awright tho, Australian rapper arent that big in the US because of dat accent we have reminds them of crocodile dundee.. Every hip hop concert in Australia gets sold out within a day..tho im sick of techno being played in every club, hope theres more hip hop themed club, the demand is dere.
February 2, 2014 @ 11:25 PM
cubie

360 is alright? lol

it's embarrassing how terrible this guy is

http://surk.tumblr.com // http://last.fm/user/yourfag

February 2, 2014 @ 11:46 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

That is one of the worst songs. 

Bravo Australia, Sweden has better rappers than you even.
February 2, 2014 @ 11:52 PM
theAnoos

suspended

Awright I admit there horrible, but its what we have..this is why need more niggez, u feelin my cause
February 3, 2014 @ 12:16 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

You don't need it, you'd like it but you don't need it necessarily. Just chill with the aussies
February 3, 2014 @ 12:26 AM
valleyla

what the fuck
February 3, 2014 @ 12:38 AM
nat turner

first off, wazfrmoz, you a lame for callin blks niggaz and niggers

2) Australia is aight in terms of governmental support, safety, schools, and wages.
3)Yeah their wages are higher but everything is like double the price
4)Hip hop Music scene is very small and mostly washed rappers tour there but if you live in melbourne. my dfavorite place was Laundry bar in fitzroy

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

February 3, 2014 @ 04:14 AM
Ekong

You getting any play from hot white aussi girls doe?
February 3, 2014 @ 06:35 AM
kbos

what the fuck do you guys eat down there anyway? You got any cheese burgers?
February 3, 2014 @ 06:43 AM
Shiri

360 is a huge shit cunt.

Australia is just alright. I moved overseas and don't miss it at all.

http://blog.careyciuro.com

February 3, 2014 @ 06:49 AM
theAnoos

suspended

Haha lol nat turner ive been sayin australia is rich in this whole thread, god damn son you know how to read and yes shit is expensive but we still are rich and have the richest middleclass in the anglo world.Dont go full retard. And because im black I cud say niggaz, half of these threads have black people saying niggaz and u call me out for refering my brothers as niggez...again dont go full retard. You mad

On other non retarded posts, aussies are fine tho there are too many sluts who assume just because im black I cud rap. Tho at highschool It was great as I was the only black guy there and because of you Americans started that rumour the blacks have mandingos, I got a freeride and leverage that shit like no tomorow. Thanks for dat tho.
February 3, 2014 @ 06:55 AM
theAnoos

suspended

We eat like the brits as most of the whitepeople are british tho since the seventies weve been ameracanised and now we have kfc, burgers and shit. Were like america in that because of migration we have italian, greek, lebanese arab, vietnamese , cantonese ect cuisine. Especially where I live in melbourne theres everythi g exvept african cuisine.
February 3, 2014 @ 07:00 AM
kbos

Thats too bad that you eat like brits because brits are known for how shitty their food is.
February 3, 2014 @ 07:21 AM

Inactive

Our food is kinda sucky... We got great multicultural food around, huge selection of that, but Australian food is like sausage in bread with mash potato or a meat pie and beer. We do have good beer at least.
February 3, 2014 @ 07:58 AM
theAnoos

suspended

Yeah british food suck, lucky the italians and the greeks improved the food scene. Though with all the hipsters , ethnic foods are becoming popular. Though when I went to the US you guys had everything I was impressed, especially new york, in new york you eat like kings if u have a decent job. You have the whole world on ur doorstep
February 3, 2014 @ 08:18 AM

Inactive

Apparently in New York you can eat out every night of your life and never eat at the same restaurant twice. Would be awesome if you had the cash.
February 3, 2014 @ 09:44 AM
jaemonty

australian rap scene is fucking turd but the US has 14 times the amount of people. Meaning that we would have no niggas due to no-one migrating to the country... Also someone feel free to resale decent shit for cheap, cant even get a box logo over here m8 
February 3, 2014 @ 10:14 AM
Shiri

Dude you making Australia sound so shitty. Stop.

http://blog.careyciuro.com

February 3, 2014 @ 10:17 AM
kbos

tbh I think NYC is kind of weak compared to other cities for food and i live here and am going out to eat several times a week. I know im gunna get a lot of hate for that, but Boston, LA, chicago, even fuckin philly DC and Tampa had me eating doper meals for half the price. NY pizza is overrated as fuck too, yeah theres some noteable joints, but 9 outta 10 pizza places in NYC are bullshit.
February 3, 2014 @ 10:31 AM
theAnoos

suspended

Dude you making Australia sound so shitty. Stop.
Self depreciation is a uniquely Australian/Brit trait...Australia is a great country tho Im not gonna lie and say we have everything. The tyranny of distance and being an island/small population just means we're limited in cultural diversity and alot of other things.Im just being real.. Hows japan, wanna go dere for a holiday
February 3, 2014 @ 10:42 AM
theAnoos

suspended

tbh I think NYC is kind of weak compared to other cities for food and i live here and am going out to eat several times a week. I know im gunna get a lot of hate for that, but Boston, LA, chicago, even fuckin philly DC and Tampa had me eating doper meals for half the price. NY pizza is overrated as fuck too, yeah theres some noteable joints, but 9 outta 10 pizza places in NYC are bullshit.
I think some aspects of the  NY food scene has become too popular for their own good, Restaranteurs now just wanna make a quick buck and ride the hype train with low quality high profit margin cuisines. Though Ive been in New York and tasted the pizzas and some of the mid tier restuarant absolutely blows melbournes top restuarants away. They were just on another level yet they are half the price of Australian restuarants. Must be that intense competition.
February 3, 2014 @ 11:29 AM
jaemonty

Food selection in Australia is good, especially in melbourne and sydney as thats where most of the migrates are but yeah we pay too much for everything...
February 3, 2014 @ 11:48 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

"PUCK YOU SIR!"

Summer Height High

I'd love to visit Australia one day. Maybe live there once, but the mind of white supremacy seems too real.

I hear so many of Indians getting jumped and aboriginals being treated like subhumans and Asians murdered in vain.

But like I said it'd be interesting to explore and there's racism and problems anywhere in the world no matter how perfect their society may seem.

Cuz you can't judge anything unless you experience it first right? 

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

February 3, 2014 @ 11:51 AM

Inactive

I'm moving to Melbourne next Saturday like 10 minutes from Lygon Street,Carlton can't wait.
February 3, 2014 @ 12:19 PM
nat turner

Chicago deep dish pizza>______

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

February 3, 2014 @ 01:05 PM
theAnoos

suspended

Summer heights ji
Higb takes place in the ritchest place in sydney, dont exlect everywhere to lok like the sydney Harbour
February 3, 2014 @ 02:56 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

kidtsunami
February 5, 2014 @ 02:33 PM
gersh

OP you melb or syd?

Many travelling peeps say Sydney has the best harbour
heck yea its expensive
But if you look at most liveable cities globally, sydney and melbourne are regulars in top 10
problem with melbourne is that their weather is just ridiculous.

Syd has its pockets of people. All within an hour from Syd CBD.
Asians live closer to the city, Viets live in Cabramatta
Euros in outskirts of city, airport and coastal areas
Wogs in Bankstown
Arabs + wogs in Auburn and Parramatta
Africans in Blacktown - literally a mix in this area, spot the white here amongst mid class asians, niggz, fobs
Fobs in Blacktown + Mt Druitt
Typical straya peeps are a bit everywhere

Please login first to reply.