February 2, 2014 @ 04:31 PM
justinslayer

Think about it boys. $20k-40k a year to go to a huge party school like Florida State University. (or some other party school for possibly less)

You join a frat. Get to smash PRIME, YOUNG, college chicks. When will
you ever get another easy opportunity in your life to do this again? The
answer is NEVER.

Ive heard so many people say college is one of the best times in your
life, no stress, no responsibilities, etc. It can be considered a second
childhood experience. No amount of money can buy that.

I know that you may have to take out student loans if you dont get any
scholarships, but lets face it, its worth it for a once in a lifetime
opportunity.

What is your opinion on blowing $20k+ a year at a party school?
February 2, 2014 @ 04:42 PM
Cheeched

going to college to just party is retarded as fuck. have fun bein in debt 
February 2, 2014 @ 05:00 PM
chilifritos

If you didn't pussy in high school you're not going to get any in college.
There seems to be this big misconception that going to a big party school grants you automatic puss.

That shit is false, stop watching those early 2000 American Pie flicks.

When people say it's simple to get laid in college they mean the girls put out easier because they know this is their last time being in a huge social environment. You still need game to pull girls and get them back into your room.

Girls aren't going to go up to you begging for the D. I had that mindset when i first started, only to realize that college is similar to HS.
February 2, 2014 @ 05:14 PM
jennbarlowfun11

lol yo dog 

LIBERAL ARTS lol!

#greek

i eat boxes

February 2, 2014 @ 05:20 PM
darkseid

Nigga, you're supposed to be going to college to learn things, not messing with dumb bitches. College is not how they make it seem on tv. Don't let you dick do the thinking for you, or you'll end up with rabies bruh.

I had a homie do the same thing you're thinking about. Dude only had 3 classes and ended up drugged out and flunked because he got caught up in the party life. Be easy if you do go through with it.

Pretty Young Thug

February 2, 2014 @ 05:28 PM
powerball

lol go to school for an education and acquire pussy after you graduate with a degree and a job. like others have already mentioned, unless you were already getting pussy from different girls on a regular basis on high school, your luck suddenly isn't going to change overnight when you reach college. these girls just don't lower their standards and make mistakes when they're drunk like they do in the movie superbad.

these high school kids watch too many goddamn movies that sets such high expectations that make it seem attainable when it's really not. joining a top fraternity at party schools isn't easy at all, cause they only give bids to dudes who were absolute stud athletes and had the all-american look all throughout their life. if you're a minority your chances are lowered even more unfortunately. 

tl;dr go to school for education, make money, get all the girls you want after
February 2, 2014 @ 05:36 PM
Unuffin

I think the answer is obvious. And it's also obvious you need a few years to grow up.

To add: If COLLEGE years are the best time of your life, you must live a very sad life.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

February 2, 2014 @ 05:47 PM
meFLOW

Think about it boys. $20k-40k a year to go to a huge party school like Florida State University. (or some other party school for possibly less)

You join a frat. Get to smash PRIME, YOUNG, college chicks. When will

you ever get another easy opportunity in your life to do this again? The

answer is NEVER.

Ive heard so many people say college is one of the best times in your

life, no stress, no responsibilities, etc. It can be considered a second

childhood experience. No amount of money can buy that.

I know that you may have to take out student loans if you dont get any

scholarships, but lets face it, its worth it for a once in a lifetime

opportunity.

What is your opinion on blowing $20k+ a year at a party school?
I go to FSU 
i got a scholarship and a couple grants as well as bright futures

i dont spend shit on schooling but i do spend alot of money on food and drugs n rent n shit but i think it is totally worth it, ever since I moved up here its been fucking great, bitches everywhere my classes are pretty interesting now that im in major specific courses, im almost guaranteed a job when i graduate unless i fuck up royally
all in all i think its totally worth it  

and yeah if you werent able to pull pussy in highschool what makes you think youre gonna pull in college?
unless you join a big frat like pike or someshit
also, frat kids are pretty fucking gay yeah good for them they all fuck the same tired ass sorority pussy and share venereal diseases 
them pledge fools get treated like absolute shit and get hazed pretty heavily 
im not in a frat and i do decent with bitches and alotta other people are out here eating well too  

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

February 2, 2014 @ 06:14 PM
FLVMINCO

If you really think college is stress free you're out of your fucking mind. But if your parent's pockets are that deep do whatever you want. Me personally I got enough financial aid to get this bachelors in December and that's what I'm focused on. And advice niggas that stress bitches never have any; you'll just end up being the awkward dry dick fucking the occasional fat slore from time to time.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

February 2, 2014 @ 07:01 PM
Bobby Trill

Bruh are you 13? The majority of your time in college is dealing with crippling academic pressures unless you choose some bullshit major that won't make you any money. Partying is a part of college but you're not just getting wasted every day and smashing sorority sluts like those stupid I'm Shmacked YouTube videos will have you believe. You're there to get an education, chasing pussy comes second.

That being said, go to a big state school. There's more hotties and a lot of them are easy to smash because they're desperate for a relationship, it's hard to meet people at a school of 30K+ students unless you're involved in athletics/Greek life. I go to Ohio State, it's pretty fucking awesome.

Please login first to reply.