FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
January 31, 2014 @ 06:04 AM
theAnoos

suspended

, why are nearly all women boring. I mean for some reason there are hardly any fuckable women that I can call interesting and funny. Everytime I go to dinners with my female friends, I realise I have to be tbe funny one, the life of the party. And the finer the bitch, the less interesting they are. The only thing these bitches do inthe club is look good. I wud rather hang around with my boyz after uni than my girlfriends. How the fawk am I supposed to have a relationship with a girl if 90 percent of women are boring and the other 10 percent are ugly as fawk. If I marry a girl based on looks, when she starts sagging whats gonna keep me interested. What shud I do, just fuck bitches and hang with the boyz for thevrest of my life
January 31, 2014 @ 06:29 AM
HBer

Woman who are fuckable/attractive never really have to develop a personality because barely any guys will call them out for being boring or dumb as fuck because they just want to fuck.

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

January 31, 2014 @ 06:37 AM
B Low Brown

Women do everything to attract a guy., usually cute girls don't have shit to offer personality wise because they don't NEED to develop an attractive/appealing personality.. Their looks will get them what they want from the opposite sex whether that be attention, dick, or a serious relationship 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

January 31, 2014 @ 06:40 AM
HBer

Women do everything to attract a guy., usually cute girls don't have shit to offer personality wise because they don't NEED to develop an attractive/appealing personality.. Their looks will get them what they want from the opposite sex whether that be attention, dick, or a serious relationship 
this is what i wanted to say... you said it better +1

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

January 31, 2014 @ 06:43 AM
theAnoos

suspended

Yeah true, but im starting realise even the average girl is getting boring, for some reason only the quirky nerds or the ugly fat girls are bearable even interesting
January 31, 2014 @ 06:46 AM
theAnoos

suspended

Also who the fawk wudnt want to be interesting, that bitch knows that when she starts sagging shes gonna have something deeper than looks to rely on.
January 31, 2014 @ 06:48 AM
Canvas08

so in this thread you say you don't find women interesting and in your last thread you say you can't get an erection to fuck women.

bro its 2014 its ok to just say what's going on
January 31, 2014 @ 06:48 AM
HBer

Yeah true, but im starting realise even the average girl is getting boring, for some reason only the quirky nerds or the ugly fat girls are bearable even interesting
Nerdy/Fat girls have nothing to offer so they get a personality. Fat girls could become really attractive if they start to lose weight.

January 31, 2014 @ 06:52 AM
HBer

Also who the fawk wudnt want to be interesting, that bitch knows that when she starts sagging shes gonna have something deeper than looks to rely on.

Most women get married before that happens.

January 31, 2014 @ 06:54 AM
theAnoos

suspended

Yeah they are compensatin. I dunno whats happening to this gen of women tho, I used to read alot of biographies and novel from the 20 s and women seems much more interesting and sophisticated then, girls had to be adept at striki g a conversation at those times but now they just seem self entitled princesses
January 31, 2014 @ 07:11 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

You're right but if you are just trying to fuck....i dont really see the issue. If you want some female homies, fat chicks are the way to go. 

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

January 31, 2014 @ 07:16 AM
theAnoos

suspended

Well I wanna have a relationship, I cant fawk random sloots all my life. IAnd I aint a big girl lover
January 31, 2014 @ 07:23 AM
HBer

Well I wanna have a relationship, I cant fawk random sloots all my life. IAnd I aint a big girl lover , I like petite women.
Find a big girl get her to lose weight then make her your wife or find a ugly chick. i passed on a ugly chick before and i regret that she was perfect for me. sad had that personality 

January 31, 2014 @ 07:47 AM
theAnoos

suspended

Well I wanna have a relationship, I cant fawk random sloots all my life. IAnd I aint a big girl lover , I like petite women.
Find a big girl get her to lose weight then make her your wife or find a ugly chick. i passed on a ugly chick before and i regret that she was perfect for me. had that personality 
fawk that brah, arent there any moderately attractive bitches who have personality. They aint a endangered species
January 31, 2014 @ 07:49 AM
theAnoos

suspended

so in this thread you say you don't find women interesting and in your last thread you say you can't get an erection to fuck women.

bro its 2014 its ok to just say what's going on
No im not going to join ur gay fest, phaggot 
January 31, 2014 @ 08:05 AM
bjornvan

oh wow I thought he meant try being celibate. maybe you are trying to avoid some feelings..
January 31, 2014 @ 08:05 AM
thatniggatho

January 31, 2014 @ 09:09 AM
JayMadden23

That's just how it is when women are put on pedestals like the statue of fuckin liberty by thirsts homie.  
January 31, 2014 @ 04:11 PM
Soul Rize

find a average girl . man those are the ones that feed your intellectual side 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

January 31, 2014 @ 04:26 PM
spamster

, why are nearly all women boring. I mean for some reason there are hardly any fuckable women that I can call interesting and funny. Everytime I go to dinners with my female friends, I realise I have to be tbe funny one, the life of the party. And the finer the bitch, the less interesting they are. The only thing these bitches do inthe club is look good. I wud rather hang around with my boyz after uni than my girlfriends. How the fawk am I supposed to have a relationship with a girl if 90 percent of women are boring and the other 10 percent are ugly as fawk. If I marry a girl based on looks, when she starts sagging whats gonna keep me interested. What shud I do, just fuck bitches and hang with the boyz for thevrest of my life
What do you consider interesting? Well traveled, well read, knowledgeable on fashion, politics, and current events? I highly doubt you gonna find an abundance of those women in the club. In the club you're gonna find exactly what you'd expect to find there, club bitches. 
January 31, 2014 @ 06:38 PM
Paul_Noir

Gotta find a woman that wants to do better than herself. A woman with goals, values, and personality. I've dated fuckable girls before, but never lasted long. The longest relationship I had was with an average chick, I refuse to rate her because in my mind she was always a 10. You can turn a 7 to a 10, it all depends on how you view that person, and not by others.

A girl that can cook is also a plus for me. Do you fuck more than you eat? I didnt think so...

When in doubt, Fap it out...-Paul_Noir

January 31, 2014 @ 07:49 PM
dmwalking

most pretty girls grow up believing that just being a pretty girl is enough.....or they think it's the most important thing. So that's what they focus on.  They focus on just being as pretty as possible.  Men are partly to blame because up front, that IS all we care about mostly.   So that's what they focus on.   So if you get a person who is only into just looking good, what do you expect? 

There are beautiful women out there with beautiful minds. You just gotta find em.  The club is most likely not the right place for that.  I've had my share of brainless girls.  And they were clubbers.  No hate to club chicks.  They're fun on that objectification level.  But I'd say there's enough info on club chicks to label em.  Generally, they're either dumb or boring. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 31, 2014 @ 07:55 PM
Sentimental

Its because they dont resemble your sister huh?

I ghost write for Chief Keef

January 31, 2014 @ 09:56 PM
kbos

This thread is retarded. You're attracted to bimbos, thats your problem and doesn't reflect an entire gender. There are plenty of classy women who are beautiful, but somebody like you would never meet one because you wouldn't even know the first thing about handling a real woman. The traits your valuing in women are faulty thats the real issue.

Ignorant insecure men just wanna shame women and take no personal responsibility in their sex lives and attitudes about gender. I've never had an issue attracting beautiful interesting women, and I've lived long enough to see, if you are only attracting shitty people, then you're more than likely just as shitty as them.
January 31, 2014 @ 09:58 PM
kbos

most pretty girls grow up believing that just being a pretty girl is enough.....or they think it's the most important thing. So that's what they focus on.  They focus on just being as pretty as possible.  Men are partly to blame because up front, that IS all we care about mostly.   So that's what they focus on.   So if you get a person who is only into just looking good, what do you expect? 

There are beautiful women out there with beautiful minds. You just gotta find em.  The club is most likely not the right place for that.  I've had my share of brainless girls.  And they were clubbers.  No hate to club chicks.  They're fun on that objectification level.  But I'd say there's enough info on club chicks to label em.  Generally, they're either dumb or boring. 
x2

truth truth truth. ESP about the club and bar one night stand chicks.
January 31, 2014 @ 10:58 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

clubs bitches are boring ???

January 31, 2014 @ 11:34 PM
W33ZY

i'll put this in a way you might understand, because you prob go off a scale 1-10 or some shit, lower your scale which doesn't sound right either way you look at it. and neither will this, my gf isn't like a 10 (talking about looks) you know, someone who will be like damnnnn she is fucking fly and all that shit. Don't get me wrong, i think she is very pretty  plus my mind doesnt think in that scale BS but you have to find a chick that you like to be around. simple as that. I'm not saying she has to be ugly but someone you think, hey shes pretty cute ( and not boring as fuck) then give it a shot. Personally i agree with you about these supermodel looking chicks that are fuckable, would be mad boring and have a personality of a fucking pear or some shit. Not even worth the time, but i guess it's just a different mindstate..
February 1, 2014 @ 05:38 AM
Rodney D Ellis

You attract boring girls. Take advantage of that homie. Not all women are boring.

fuck the internet

February 1, 2014 @ 01:38 PM
theAnoos

suspended

Spamster, man I just want a girl who I cud chill, someone to entertain me, someone I cud talk to for hours, I aint expectin a rhodes scholar or some shit. Just a girl who for once wud entertain me.
Moderator, I agree , men are partly to blamr
E but just because you focus on looks doesnt mean you have go forget everything, I wud blame whiteknights for putting pretty women on a pedestal.. And im not talking about clubs, im talking about girls in college, ieverywhere. I only go clubbing once a month,. IAnd I know enough diverse women to know this is a general problem. It seems like the more attractive a girl is the more boring as fawk she tends to be.
February 2, 2014 @ 03:05 PM
clyde

Woman who are fuckable/attractive never really have to develop a personality because barely any guys will call them out for being boring or dumb as fuck because they just want to fuck.

Please login first to reply.