Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
January 28, 2014 @ 10:16 PM
AmericanLegend

The way women are objectified in our society, the way we are socialized since birth, us men hold a womans looks in high regard for how much we like them, and we our standards of beauty tend to be more narrow. Nice tits, Nice ass, thin waste, big pretty eyes, small-med nose, no thick brows, nice hair. On the other hand, men aren't valued for our attractiveness like women are, theres more of a grey area for what makes a man attractive in societies eyes, and men can make up for bad looks with good qualities, where as nobody gives a good woman whose ugly the time of day, unless theyre ugly too. 

About falling in love, you can't really control who you fall in love with, you meet someone and build with them and it just happens. In the honey moon stage being around that person feels like being on a molly, combined with the feeling like you're real connected with that person like you really can feel them and almost like you share a secret with them or some shit that nobody else knows. It mellows out once you stay with that person over months and years and you're love grows through longevity, loyalty, trust, support, cherished experiences, and the hardships you make it through. 

For people getting married, whatever makes you happy, but id have to think anyone who gets into their first marriage without dating for at least 3-5 years first is making a retarded choice. 
This has 5 downvotes because HB is full of so many kids that only wanna bang women. Tell me I'm lying.
banging women is all that matters atm any kind of relationship is a waste of time hell i dont even wana hang out with my own friends how u think ima be simpin on hoes 

taste the glamour

January 28, 2014 @ 10:37 PM
kbos

I mean I prefer being in a relationship with a good woman over banging random females I don't care that much about. I done plenty of both, probably made the switch to feeling that type of way around age 20. Too each their own its all good. 
January 28, 2014 @ 10:40 PM
AmericanLegend

yea thats what ima do for now im 18 at this stage relationships are a waste of time i rather get well off in life then around age 25 and above ill take em more seriously and be open to lovin women seriously but for now hell naw bitch

taste the glamour

January 28, 2014 @ 10:46 PM
veryrareandbased

done

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

January 28, 2014 @ 11:04 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

OP how long have your sister and her fiance been dating?  i don't understand the rush to get married.  i don't think i would date someone for less than 5 years before popping the question.  too risky.  

For people getting married, whatever makes you happy, but id have to think anyone who gets into their first marriage without dating for at least 3-5 years first is making a retarded choice. 
I agree with everything these two said except for the dating time, I know quite a few people who have dated less than a year that are married but I know that its different for everyone.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

January 29, 2014 @ 01:52 AM
cheyaaa

I mean I prefer being in a relationship with a good woman over banging random females I don't care that much about. I done plenty of both, probably made the switch to feeling that type of way around age 20. Too each their own its all good. 
oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

January 29, 2014 @ 02:03 AM
HBer

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

January 29, 2014 @ 02:07 AM
YoungRizal

Once you reach a certain age you like to find a woman who you can invest with time and effort. Kids will be kids though, I mean I don't blame them cuz once you found that woman it'll be all over. Just saying

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

January 29, 2014 @ 02:13 AM
Jegz

Love is when you can fart in your girls face and die laughing
January 29, 2014 @ 03:39 AM
brodylikestochill

wazfrmoz=

Seto Kaiba // UsurpInternational.com // #Freethad

January 29, 2014 @ 04:06 AM
Sentimental

Im a closet simp, I admit it..... and Im proud

Fuck Off.

January 29, 2014 @ 04:11 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

op do you first and your priorities. people dont understand u dont need to be in a relationship to be happy 
January 29, 2014 @ 04:13 AM
kbos

OP how long have your sister and her fiance been dating?  i don't understand the rush to get married.  i don't think i would date someone for less than 5 years before popping the question.  too risky.  

I agree with everything these two said except for the dating time, I know quite a few people who have dated less than a year that are married but I know that its different for everyone.

I know plenty of people who dated less than a year and are married too, and i've met older couples who married real young and fast and lasted their whole lives, but whats the rush? Wouldn't it make more sense to let your relationship stand the test of time for a little while before jumping into a rest of your life commitment.
January 29, 2014 @ 04:41 AM
WakeUpScottie

I thought I was in love once. In fifth grade this girl moved to the house next to mine. Her mom and mine went to college together so that was really a friendship waiting. Skip ahead to 10th grade, we have every class together, ate lunch together, partners on everything. When our parents were out handling business she'd come over and we would just stay in my home theatre, she still loves the seats in there. That spring she got with this one nigga. At first I was mad, but then I started getting sad, when she was with him some nights I'd stay in my room doing what the fuck ever. I was jealous, mad, sad, sometimes she brought him around and I would stay mad. At that point I felt like I really couldn't live without this girl. My dropped, I stopped working out, and I was always in a bad mood. Summer came around, we're out of school so we went to Greece. She was no longer with that nigga. During the first 2 weeks in Greece it was great, probably the best time we have spent together in a long time. Our moms were there with out, but they did whatever they wanted to do of course. 

This was the time I started thinking "I really don't love this girl". Yeah the time was great, but I realized I couldn't be with this girl for a long time in a romantic relationship. At that moment I learned, love is something very serious, I can't tell you what it feels like or what it is. But it is more than just listening to Drake eating ice cream byn yourself while watching movies. 

You ever find a room full of money then realize it ain't your money but still take it cause its money?

January 29, 2014 @ 06:53 AM
Specification

It almost makes you feel invincible and you get this crazy high that no drug or alcohol can even come close to. The time you spend with the lady is like some unreal Bonnie and Clyde story. You both know each other inside out and you'd both die for each other. The only thing that matters in the entire world is you and her. Bills, school, and other stressful things are no longer bothersome. Love can ignite a inspiration in you that will make you achieve great things.

And that is what true love feels like (to me), I hope one day all you hbers get to experience it.

nohomo
January 29, 2014 @ 07:02 AM
SonOfRise

Knowing you have a best friend in him

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

January 29, 2014 @ 07:03 AM
SonOfRise

yea thats what ima do for now im 18 at this stage relationships are a waste of time i rather get well off in life then around age 25 and above ill take em more seriously and be open to lovin women seriously but for now hell naw bitch
I always thought you were in your late 20s 

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

January 29, 2014 @ 09:25 AM
Ruthless

The way women are objectified in our society, the way we are socialized since birth, us men hold a womans looks in high regard for how much we like them, and we our standards of beauty tend to be more narrow. Nice tits, Nice ass, thin waste, big pretty eyes, small-med nose, no thick brows, nice hair. On the other hand, men aren't valued for our attractiveness like women are, theres more of a grey area for what makes a man attractive in societies eyes, and men can make up for bad looks with good qualities, where as nobody gives a good woman whose ugly the time of day, unless theyre ugly too. 

About falling in love, you can't really control who you fall in love with, you meet someone and build with them and it just happens. In the honey moon stage being around that person feels like being on a molly, combined with the feeling like you're real connected with that person like you really can feel them and almost like you share a secret with them or some shit that nobody else knows. It mellows out once you stay with that person over months and years and you're love grows through longevity, loyalty, trust, support, cherished experiences, and the hardships you make it through. 

Smh @ the upvote/downvote ratio on this post

U can't take downvotes seriously on this site 

reddit is a lot better with this

Let me see those downvotes

January 29, 2014 @ 11:18 AM
Gilly Suits

Agree with you completely kbos. Been dating my current girlfriend for about 5 years now and I can truly say I love her. She hates that we ain't engaged and stuff because her friends got engaged after a year but I believe how do you know that year with the person wasn't just the "honeymoon" stage every relationship has.

Culective.com //

May 1, 2014 @ 11:11 AM
sado

I think it's happening to me, will report back with more info 

Please login first to reply.