Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
January 28, 2014 @ 07:57 AM
حريق

BackToLife45' came through tho cool really didn't think anyone watched that movie lol. 

Teen turns into zombie but is cured by a snake bite. 

demdownvotestho

January 28, 2014 @ 07:58 AM
SonOfRise

Easily the top thread of 2014

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

Based Boy

i am so happy i am not the only one who loves those movies! even tho i dont really like anime that much but i have always loved those movies a lot

-Caterpillar
kendallar

A boy befriends a rabbit, he almost dies in the beginning. But luckily he decided to take a bike ride before sunrise
Donnie Darko. Took like 4 watches to understand this movie lol
January 28, 2014 @ 07:59 AM
db_cooper

A struggling man rises to local fame through his perseverance and way with words
January 28, 2014 @ 07:59 AM
SonOfRise

A boy befriends a rabbit, he almost dies in the beginning. But luckily he decided to take a bike ride before sunrise
Donnie Darko. Took like 4 watches to understand this movie lol
I only watche it once I heard it gets better after the first time but I understood it. 

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

January 28, 2014 @ 08:02 AM
SonOfRise

BackToLife45' came through tho  really didn't think anyone watched that movie lol. 

Warm bodies? 

January 28, 2014 @ 08:03 AM
kendallar

Goofy guy that like animals more than people. One movie in America, One movie in Africa.
January 28, 2014 @ 08:04 AM
SonOfRise

Goofy guy that like animals more than people. One movie in America, One movie in Africa.
The animal? Rob Schneider? 

January 28, 2014 @ 08:05 AM
حريق

BackToLife45' came through tho  really didn't think anyone watched that movie lol. 

Warm bodies? 
Nah, those zombies were cured via love & affection I believe. 

demdownvotestho

January 28, 2014 @ 08:06 AM
kendallar

Lol nah, keep guessing.
January 28, 2014 @ 08:06 AM
SonOfRise

Warm bodies? 
Boy eats girl? 

January 28, 2014 @ 08:08 AM
slap

A struggling man rises to local fame through his perseverance and way with words
8 Mile

----

A movie about a couple that meet. What they don't know, is that they used to be in a relationship that went sour.
It's a kinda sci-fi, philosophical romantic drama.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

January 28, 2014 @ 08:08 AM
حريق

Warm bodies? 
Boy eats girl? 
Yesss, did you legitimately watch that movie or do you have optic google skills? 

demdownvotestho

January 28, 2014 @ 08:09 AM
SonOfRise

Lol nah, keep guessing.
Dr Doolittle? 

January 28, 2014 @ 08:10 AM
SonOfRise

Warm bodies? 
Boy eats girl? 
Yesss, did you legitimately watch that movie or do you have optic google skills? 
I seen like bits and pieces but can't say I fully watched it.

January 28, 2014 @ 08:11 AM
HBer

A man has to make a girl fall in love with him everyday because she forgets the next day.

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

January 28, 2014 @ 08:11 AM
حريق

A man has to make a girl fall in love with him everyday because she forgets the next day.
50 first dates?

demdownvotestho

January 28, 2014 @ 08:12 AM
SonOfRise

8 Mile

----

A movie about a couple that meet. What they don't know, is that they used to be in a relationship that went sour.
50 first dates? 

January 28, 2014 @ 08:12 AM
kendallar

Lol nah, keep guessing.
Dr Doolittle? 
Another clue.
*SHIKAKA!*
January 28, 2014 @ 08:14 AM
HBer

Kendallar with those classic movies cool

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

Based Boy

what is that, velvet?

-Caterpillar
BackLike45'

1. Boy gets "tattooed" by demon, meets girl with blood stained face, retrieves a stolen head

2. Guy who may or may not be a robot kills robots

3. Guy buys pudding cups, beats up a room

4. Guy nearly has sex with a ghost, kills a cook, meets a caretaker, gets picture "taken"

5. Guy gets hypnotized into fucking

6. Two strangers fall in love after finding out their spouses are having an affair with each other

7. Murderer kills to a theme song, never caught

8. Gang leader beats up boxer and rapes his girl, guy gets his own gang and seeks revenge

9. Girl attracted to her uncle, kills uncle then runs away

10. Two friends convince their cousin's wife to travel with them and then they have a threesome

I'll Check back later. Going to bed. Dope Thread.
January 28, 2014 @ 08:15 AM
حريق

every HB member have had to seen this shit. 

Breaks bottle over head, pisses on him.

demdownvotestho

January 28, 2014 @ 08:15 AM
SonOfRise

8 Mile

----

50 first dates? 
Nah it's eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. Lol I watched like the first half and my netflix expired befor I got to finish it. 

January 28, 2014 @ 08:16 AM
SonOfRise

1. Boy gets "tattooed" by demon, meets girl with blood stained face, retrieves a stolen head

4. Guy nearly has sex with a ghost, kills a cook, meets a caretaker, gets picture "taken"

6. Two strangers fall in love after finding out their spouses are having an affair with each other

8. Gang leader beats up boxer and rapes his girl, guy gets his own gang and seeks revenge

10. Two friends convince their cousin's wife to travel with them and then they have a threesome

4: ghost ship? 
2: I robot?
8: bad boys? With Sean penn?

January 28, 2014 @ 08:16 AM
Based Boy

a boy loses his pants in a neighbors yard

good luck!

-Caterpillar
January 28, 2014 @ 08:18 AM
Based Boy

dont flood the thread tho!

-Caterpillar
January 28, 2014 @ 08:20 AM
SonOfRise

every HB member have had to seen this shit. 

Breaks bottle over head, pisses on him.
American history x? Shit idk. I'm pretty sure it's either that or a good movie. 

January 28, 2014 @ 08:20 AM
obakeissick

a father and son struggle to relate to each other, and end up meeting michael jackson

haileybardwick.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.