SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
March 21, 2014 @ 07:29 AM
cubie

sent like 10 bitches an email saying "imma rape yo anus" on my friends school mail account because i was an asshole in 9th grade. i got an official warning from the school ha

http://surk.tumblr.com // http://last.fm/user/yourfag

March 21, 2014 @ 08:34 AM
HBer

a bitch said no to me asking her out on a date so i put my used toilet paper in her bag when she wasnt looking
fuckboi move oneallah

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

March 21, 2014 @ 01:22 PM
accro

When I was about 11 years old, i brought loads of mud from the playground in to the toilets and mixed it with water. I then smeared it around a toilet seat and smeared a trail towards the bathroom exit. Also, with a classy touch, I smeared "Help" on the cubicle door which had the smeared toilet in. 
March 22, 2014 @ 07:58 AM
KiddCoast

breehhhh i was not involved  but i remember my boys doing this and asking me if i wanted in on the action. i passed tho. my friend makes up a fake myspace account for our 7th grade math teacher. my dude adds as many students people as possible. whatever whatever it adds up and he starts messaging the girl i was talking to at the time (she seemed like a slam dunk which is why i was talking to her) he starts telling her, "yea i noticed your grades are slipping you need to bring em up" the girl starts asking how and my pal staright up says "ill give you an A if you send me a pic of your tits" lmaaooooooooo. shit gets around the school. the account gets shutdown and somehow my boys get brought into questioning. one of 'em takes the L and gets kicked out a week after class so he cant return. which he didn't care cus he was transferring any way. but man that shit was hilarious cus my teacher had noidea it got that dirty. he thought the account was asking kids to shave their heads in return for As not nudes LOLZ

Twitter: @KiddCoast

March 22, 2014 @ 08:31 AM
tailwhip

I got in trouble for wearing my supreme fuck the world tee
March 22, 2014 @ 04:33 PM
all_seeing_eye

Back in I guess 9th grade i was already into drawing, graffiti, etc. I would draw really elaborate shit in the public bathrooms of my high school. Like really elaborate shit, full human-sized characters on stalls, on utility doors, the main one I'd draw would be about a 5ft character who would be drawn on the wall that was behind the actual toilet in a stall, and they'd always be doing something different in each bathroom, one of them I drew fishing into the toilet bowl, another appeared to be reaching for the toilet paper, etc.

Eventually the school noticed them. Word got around, and my name was leaked, and disciplinary action was taken against me I was told that I would be fined for the damages but nothing ever came from it, and I had to come to school at like 4am everyday for a month and work as a janitor before class started, which was pretty fucking embarrassing since once school started around like 7 all the kids from my school would be coming inside and I'd be standing there cleaning water fountains and lockers.

After that someone actually wrote an article for the school newspaper about it with photos of the characters, which I thought was cool at the time, but looking back I was just a dipshit with a Pilot Marker up to no good. Other than that, I really never got into trouble during my middle/high school years. 
pretty sure this is mayimbe not u

http://bit.ly/U7UkoF

March 22, 2014 @ 05:19 PM
snapper pow

science fair in high school my group made a volcano. we just bullshitted all the facts n shit, and spent all the time just building a sick volcano. we used a traffic cone and a tone of paper mache. the thing was like 3 feet tall, come time for the actual science fair, we set up on a table in the cafeteria. i put a gallon of vinegar in that bitch and a whole box of baking soda. the shit started overflowing like crazy and the inside eventually ripped and shit just spilled everywhere. didnt get in trouble but it still makes me lol to this day.

also got kicked out of class in high school cuz everyday i would draw my teacher stupid pictures n give it to him as a gift. he told me if i gave him another pic he would kick me out, so i gave him a pic then he booted me razz
March 23, 2014 @ 12:32 AM
Black Samurai

Damn yall must of grew up in bumfuck Ohio 
We used to gamble play ceelo crazy 8s 
slapbox or just fist fight

Every May- June we would have different days when someone would bring a bigass pack of party balloons and fill em with water shit got so crazy niggas was sneaking water guns 

I remember my mans said he had German chocolate some good shit from RiteAid niggas was hype we ate mad of that shit later on that day he was hitting us on aimcool saying his stomach felt funny turned out it wasn't chocolate it was laxative grimey ass nigga had us shiiting and played it off until mad later 

This immigrant nigga wanted to fight the teacher cause he failed had her mad scared idk what he was on she looked out the window and saw him and had a panic attack got expelled cause he said he was gonna put her on channel 5 news 

mad gang shit nigga got shot crazy times 3 niggas died that i fucked with a lil 
bitches having babies by 11th grade 

HS was mad fun some of my best years next to college so

Don't Shoot Pimpin'

March 23, 2014 @ 02:57 AM
AmericanLegend

dumb shit,
got caught with pot in the bathroom,
said fuck you to my teacher who said he dont like muslims
senior prank my boy destroyed an ac in one of the classrooms and i was the one who got caught,
a bitch said no to me asking her out on a date so i put my used toilet paper in her bag when she wasnt looking
lmao 
did she ever know it was u who fucked her bag up 

taste the glamour

March 23, 2014 @ 03:39 AM
ReZ

junior high school a friend and i had this random photoshop class. we ended up downloading counter strike 1.6 and would play alt tabbing between programs when the teacher would pass by. didnt know she was able to monitor everything remotely from her desk. detention for a week, but fuck it
March 23, 2014 @ 07:48 AM
Hashy

In middle school we had this one teacher everybody hated so one day she was out of class and we decided that it was time to get her ass, literally.  We put pins in her chair so that when she sat down she would get penetrated this bitch sat down like it was normal but then her face turned red and she started going off.  No one got in trouble cause no one said shit.  Now that I look back the lady was at least 60 at the time if someone did that to my 60 year old mom I would beat the fuck out of them, so, sorry Mrs. Hodges.

Also, as a freshman in high school I almost got a sexual harassment charge for giving this girl the finger while getting of the bus.
March 23, 2014 @ 08:44 AM
HBer

Also, as a freshman in high school I almost got a sexual harassment charge for giving this girl the finger while getting of the bus.
wait wut? did you try to finger her or did you just hold up your middle finger? if its the 2nd one bitch is dumb to call that sexual harassment.

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

March 23, 2014 @ 11:09 PM
Smalls

i used to rub my dick on some girl next to me on the bus in a very stealthy way the whole year until the last day she stood up and shouted "he rubs he penis on me!", that was the day i made my first enemy 

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

March 25, 2014 @ 04:02 PM
Tommy Davis

I got suspended for gleeking on someone. Dumb as hell.
March 25, 2014 @ 05:24 PM
supnugs

fuckboi move oneallah
lmao, you aint a fuckboy for putting it in her bag but you a fuckboy for carrying around your used toilet paper, who the fuck does that...probably ate lunch right after too or some shit lol
March 25, 2014 @ 05:28 PM
zzzboy

1st grade:

-Found plastic bag with a wallet in it at the handball court.  Inside the wallet was $150.  Everyone playing handball and I scramble to get as much money as possible.  Herb nigga Brandon tells on us and we all get suspended for 3 days for not turning the money in.

-Hit this Jewish kid with my belt after school in daycare.  I can't think of a reason why I did it.

-This weird nerdy Asian dude was always putting his boogers on the swing seats.  So one day I just straight up decided to put sand in his pants.  And I did.  It was funny as fuck but I got a one day suspension lol.
March 25, 2014 @ 06:14 PM
Captain Al

in 5th grade we watched this sex ed video about boys and girls going through maturity.
after the video i asked this girl how her period was going

lost my privilege to recess for a whole month, i cried like a bitch. i had to take a note home...ended up forging my mom's signature. i guess the teacher noticed so they called my parents to come to the school lol. got whopped at home.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

March 25, 2014 @ 07:22 PM
thesupergoodlife

Not me but still funny AF.

My friend took the gas tube in science and lit the gas coming out with his lighter and used it as a flamer thrower before shutting the gas down on the valve. Shit was scary as, I was sitting opposite and nearly got burned.

We all had to stay behind and learnt the importance of safety in science.
March 25, 2014 @ 09:11 PM
I_Be_Krillin_It

1st grade:
-Hit this Jewish kid with my belt afterschool in daycare.  I can't think of a reason why I did it.

It was because he was a jew.

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

March 25, 2014 @ 09:30 PM
mrh

in elementary school got in trouble for getting everyone into those Tech Deck fingerboards cause we were all making skateparks in our desks and couldnt use our books anymore

in highschool i got pretty much everyone obsessed with c-lo which was a shame cause i was pulling tons of money in from the same 5 kids til the teachers started looking out.
March 26, 2014 @ 12:05 AM
zzzboy

dead @ used toilet paper in bag

dead @ stealth dick rubbing
March 26, 2014 @ 12:15 AM
ToMuchMayo

In middle school we had this one teacher everybody hated so one day she was out of class and we decided that it was time to get her ass, literally.  We put pins in her chair so that when she sat down she would get penetrated this bitch sat down like it was normal but then her face turned red and she started going off.  No one got in trouble cause no one said shit.  Now that I look back the lady was at least 60 at the time if someone did that to my 60 year old mom I would beat the fuck out of them, so, sorry Mrs. Hodges.

What school did you go to where Mrs.Hodges worked at? That name sounds familiar.
March 26, 2014 @ 12:26 AM
jeanyes

in 6th grade I wrote some kid a letter, cursing him out, telling him he's a pussy/ to suck my balls, etc. he handed it into the teacher and my mother ended up being called and they had to read the letter to her. at the time I was cracking up at the fact that my teacher had to read word for word "suck my dick, you bitch". about a month later we finally fought and I choked him out on a desk. 

all started cause he made fun of my t-shirt
March 26, 2014 @ 01:04 AM
Vancouver

in 6th grade I wrote some kid a letter, cursing him out, telling him he's a pussy/ to suck my balls, etc. he handed it into the teacher and my mother ended up being called and they had to read the letter to her. at the time I was cracking up at the fact that my teacher had to read word for word "suck my dick, you bitch". about a month later we finally fought and I choked him out on a desk. 

nobody makes fun of the box logo. good job cuz
March 26, 2014 @ 01:55 AM
Mah Nigga

lmao you homo breh
March 26, 2014 @ 04:20 AM
Dirron

Back in 8th grade it was food day at our school so went and purchased some of those 1 dollar del taco tacos that one of the clubs was selling at their food day table. So you knowing my friends and I we eating when THAT guy of the group comes out of nowhere and hits me with that super saiyan nut shot that sends me to the ground. However as soon as i got back up I threw one of my tacos like a vintage Randy Johnson fastball right at the kid just to have him dodge it and send my soft taco I had loaded up with that hot sauce slamming into the principal's glass window, which was near where some people hung out due it being an all outdoor campus, and exploding all over it. Long story short after that i got like 2 weeks trash duty everyday during bunch and lunch and a sore left nut so it wasn't that bad.
March 26, 2014 @ 05:19 AM
fernyysanchez

2nd grade i went under some girl's dress and touched her cause a bet
3rd grade flipped the teacher off though she wasnt looking but she turned around quick
8th grade called a teacher a bitch, stole my first ipod, got in trouble for bringing a weapon to school
March 26, 2014 @ 06:52 PM
EL_Guapo

In 6th grade there was this one girl would annoy the shit out of me. So one day I decided to be a demon and harm her. During P.E, I had picked up a rock and threw it at her from a long distance. It turns out she had a big cut on her leg and she had to go to the nurse's office.

I still don't regret it.

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

March 26, 2014 @ 07:10 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

Assault,Graffiti,Stolen Cars,Drugs,Alcohol,Robbery,Truancy,Larceny,Arson...you get the point. Not arrested for all those things but for sure felt repercussions one way or another.That was during that period where death & consequence was a myth. Glad that's over with but would do it all again in a heartbeat.smile

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

March 26, 2014 @ 07:35 PM
dmwalking

Fighting.
Fighting.
Fighting a teacher. 
Sleeping in class and refusing to wake up. 
Robbed the maxi pad dispenser in the girls room, and spammed the hallways with them.  I put them up high an out of reach to make it more annoying to take down.  

I think the dumbest one was when I jumped out a window.  For some reason I had this fascination with jumping from big heights.   This was before parkour was cool.  If that was around when I was a kid, I'd prolly be all about that.  I had hops.  I would always be doing jump stunts.  Like how many chairs could I jump over.  I could grab rim when I was like 5'6".   

Anyway, I was bored as hell.   I was looking out the window and wondering if I could make the jump without injuring myself.  It was only a second story.  Still high, but not suicide high.  Anyway, with no warning, I just hopped out the window.  I tried coming back in casually like nothing happened.  But I guess the teacher told security not to let me back in.  So I just walked home.  Found out the next day I got a week of ISS. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

Please login first to reply.