Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 17, 2014 @ 07:33 AM

http://www.examiner.com/article/washington-post-examines-iran-news-claim-that-nazi-space-aliens-run-usa
"A stunning Federal Security Services (FSB) report on the nearly two million highly classified top-secret documents obtained from the United States Department of Defense (DOD) run National Security Agency-Central Security Service (NSA/CSS) by the American ex-patriot Edward Snowden states that this information is providing “incontrovertible proof” that an “alien/extraterrestrial intelligence agenda” is driving US domestic and international policy, and has been doing so since at least 1945."

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

January 17, 2014 @ 07:43 AM
It's Only Hype

you stay consistent with this alien stuff

you're the cocainecookies of alien threads
January 17, 2014 @ 08:17 AM
Ruthless

Lmao nazi space aliens

im all for a good conspiracy theory especially when it comes to aliens.. But that shit just sounds fake & corny as fuck 

Let me see those downvotes

January 17, 2014 @ 08:23 AM
street lights

that article was written by a bias writer. he wrote a book on aliens and even cited and linked it. obviously that shit is propaganda in iran the government heads hate us over there, cmon. the original 'story' was written on a website with a shady reputation andthat websites only fucking source was on Whatdoesitmean.com... 

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

January 17, 2014 @ 01:03 PM
Olive C

But people might find the alien theory easier to believe than the truth about the illuminati and their goal for the one world government...
January 17, 2014 @ 01:33 PM
youngm

January 17, 2014 @ 02:19 PM
YoungRizal

that article was written by a bias writer. he wrote a book on aliens and even cited and linked it. obviously that shit is propaganda in iran the government heads hate us over there, cmon. the original 'story' was written on a website with a shady reputation andthat websites only fucking source was on Whatdoesitmean.com... 
Iran doesn't hate you so why do you say "us" they don't hate the people, they hate the US government and whoever is running behind it. 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

January 18, 2014 @ 12:57 AM
street lights

Iran doesn't hate you so why do you say "us" they don't hate the people, they hate the US government and whoever is running behind it. 
i apologize if i offended you man. your right.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

Please login first to reply.